214. DR. SUZANNE GORDON LOOKS DEEPLY INTO NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE CASES

Good interview. I have a side question. I just finished reading a book last night and I want to read a really good book on NDEs with a lot of different case studies. Tons of stories. Any recommendations?

Good interview. I have a side question. I just finished reading a book last night and I want to read a really good book on NDEs with a lot of different case studies. Tons of stories. Any recommendations?

Yes, "Recollections of death" (Sabom) is excellent. "The truth in the light" (Fenwick and Fenwick) "The After death experience" (Wilson)
There's so many ...Parnia's "what happens when we die" is quite well stocked full of cases.......

Yes, "Recollections of death" (Sabom) is excellent. "The truth in the light" (Fenwick and Fenwick) "The After death experience" (Wilson)
There's so many ...Parnia's "what happens when we die" is quite well stocked full of cases.......
Thanks, Tim. Will check one of those out tonight.

Reactions: tim
I didn't even know about this one. I'll check it out when it comes out in book form - although that's only next February! I could see Jeff Long reappearing on Skeptiko to discuss his new book's claim re: a Supreme Being.
He has done at least one interview about it.

Back