Mod+ 237. DR. PATRICIA CHURCHLAND SANDBAGGED BY NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE QUESTIONS

I always could so never realized it was a problem until a couple weeks ago, someone mentioned it to me on this forum. My developers got back to me, it was part of my firewall. It should be fixed now. Can you check if you can access the site now? Thanks
I guess that means that you are actually running your website off your own personal page, rather than getting it hosted.

It doesn't seem relevant to anything consciousness/psi related, and we would probably disagree about the politics - so probably best not to go there!

David

I guess that means that you are actually running your website off your own personal page, rather than getting it hosted.

It doesn't seem relevant to anything consciousness/psi related, and we would probably disagree about the politics - so probably best not to go there!

David
No it's hosted but apparently the firewall I had installed was blocking certain countries, not the US though.

It doesn't have anything consciousness/psi related right now, I have yet to add a section under 'News & Research' for that, but I will soon. As for the differences in politics, that's fine, but much like Facebook, anyone can join and post whatever they like so you don't have to agree with anything to voice your opinion. Unlike FB and other media giants, I don't censor opinions I disagree with.

Jon

I should clarify my last post above, sounds a little contradictory....anyone can join Facebook and post stuff (for the most part), and on my site anyone can join and post whatever they want, but UNlike FB, I would never censor or suppress posts that I have seen them do, as well as YouTube, Twitter, etc...it's a whole other discussion, media giants and their ability to censor/suppress information, and not relevant to this forum thread so I'll try to post about it elsewhere later, but definitely something to consider I think. If certain messages and narratives are deemed "fake news" or a "threat to national security" or whatever other excuse is given to censor it, that can easily be abused. There's a serious need for a transparent and uncensored platform for discussion, on ALL matters, and my site is one of a few social networking sites that try to do that. Online forums, including the Skeptiko forum as far as I've seen, tend to be less censored from my experience but I prefer the FB design/look for communication, though I have a classic looking forum on there as well.

Oh my, I'd heard of this one mentioned over the recent years of listening, now finally hit on it while going through the back-cat.

It was more bizarre than I expected, I thought she sounded high / drunk to be honest, at how disconnected she was... but she didn't start that way, also seemed to be trying to make the point that she had been offended and tried to belittle Alex in her sloppy answers and pretending to ignore him.

Is there a podcast hall of fame or something? This should be a top contender episode!

Oh my, I'd heard of this one mentioned over the recent years of listening, now finally hit on it while going through the back-cat.

It was more bizarre than I expected, I thought she sounded high / drunk to be honest, at how disconnected she was... but she didn't start that way, also seemed to be trying to make the point that she had been offended and tried to belittle Alex in her sloppy answers and pretending to ignore him.

Is there a podcast hall of fame or something? This should be a top contender episode!
haha... I still remember the moment I hung up the phone with her and walked out into the kitchen and told my wife that I didn't believe what just happened. so "sloppy"

Back