Mod+ 275. MARK VERNON, IS CHRISTIANITY WORTH SAVING?

Is Christianity worth saving?

If you are looking for people who will stand up and do the right thing despite the opposition of from the corrupt news media, Hollywood, academia, political correctness bullies, the military intelligence industrial complex, the federal bureaucracy, foreign intelligence services, the Democrat party, establishment Republicans, multinational corporations, pharmaceutical companies, the Clintons, Obamas, and Bushes - basically all the power centers of the world united against them - you will find them among the ranks of Christians who believe their reward is in heaven and their role model sacrificed his life to save the rest of us.

2:44
"My life is in service and honor to the Lord Jesus Christ and so whatever anybody else says really doesn't bother me. I hope that I can be a light and inspiration to everyone else. That no matter what anyone else says about you, it's all about just who you are as person made in the image of God and in Christ and that's ultimately at the end of the day as long as I know that I'm pursuing truth and I'm doing the right thing for God and my country that's all that matters. So that's what's giving me my optimism and my hope."

Last edited:
Back