A remarkable FDE from NDERF.org

Remarkable Account from NDERF.org

Fear death experience.

Experience Description

A friend persuaded me to submit this account, against my natural tendency on the matter. I have no real interest in following it up or being contacted in any way. It was a very frightening episode. It is traumatic enough, to be honest, to recall it just once at length here. But having set out to describe it, I will be as frank and as accurate as language can allow.

On the 15th July 2013, at about 7.45am, I was on my way to work and approaching the intersection and getting ready to take a left-hand turn. This is a notoriously dangerous intersection on any day, and there have been many accidents there. It is hard to see if the intersection is clear from the right and the left turn is particularly hazardous. I was running late and in a flustered state of mind. I had an important meeting that I’d been planning for carefully over a number of days, and a really stupid delay at the last minute put all of that in jeopardy. It should also be understood that a much better traffic signal system exists there today than was in place at the time of this incident.

I approached the intersection in a hurry. I looked to the right and believed that I had correctly viewed that nothing was approaching from the right, so I made the left turn. As I crossed the intersection, I glanced right once more and saw a vehicle heading straight for me at what could only have been in excess of ninety miles per hour. We saw each other. I saw the look in the other guy’s eyes because we were that close. A collision was absolutely inevitable. There is no way on this earth that it could have been avoided.

What happens next is EXTREMELY difficult to describe, but I will do my best. And this can be (and must be) taken to apply to everything that I am going to attempt to relate from this point onwards. Words, even the most carefully chosen words, capture no more than 1% of this experience at best, and even then very poorly. This is quite possibly the most frustrating thing about giving this account.

Across from the front of the car on the left, in almost the opposite direction to the oncoming vehicle, was a field. I suddenly became aware of a very large 'object' approaching slowly on a diagonal across this field. It was coming directly towards my car. Time was not functioning normally while this was happening, if it was functioning at all. I had the space to notice this happening, but I can’t explain how I was able to do that. The object when I first saw it, appeared to be about the size of a ten-floor tower block. It subjectively seemed to be about two or three hundred yards across the field. These size and distance descriptions are meaningless, as I’ll try to explain in a moment.

The object resembled a giant waterwheel lying on its side and rotating as it approached me and my vehicle. As it got closer, this didn’t take time, as we understand it. I saw that my first observation about its size was wildly inaccurate. It was more like the size of a small city. As it got closer still, I understood that all scale and distance estimates were meaningless. It was larger than what we think of as the world. As it approached me, I became aware of its power and significance. My mind interpreted this as being an up-close, giant-scale physical object.

Okay, now this part is particularly difficult to explain. As the object drew near to me, a kind of sensation came over my person and I knew exactly what this thing was. Not only that, but I knew everything that pertained to it, what it was, what it was doing, what it’s 'business' was with me, where and when I had seen it before, why I was seeing it now, and many many other things that I cannot now recall.

I had seen the object before I was born and I will see it again when I die. We all knew it before we were born. We will all see it when we die. But this information is eclipsed from us while we are alive. And that was why I was seeing it now in the experience, because I was in the process of dying in a fatal car crash.

Here’s what I can remember, as best it words can tell. This wheel wasn’t something that moved towards me through the world, or through reality somehow. That was an illusion that my senses were constructing for me. The wheel WAS reality, itself. It represented EVERY CONCEIVABLE POSSIBILITY for a life or for a world that could ever be envisioned or imagined. As it approached, I became aware that what we call our world was contained within it. It was simply one of the numberless slots or paddles in the 'water wheel.' It had always been so. My life, your life, our world, all of us - we were a part of this wheel structure and we had always been a part of this structure. It simply now made itself visible to me.

There then began the truly terrifying dimension of this experience. Words cannot even begin to describe the level of fear I experienced. The water wheel sort of rolled across me and then across the place where my car was in the road. As it did so, I began to be hit by each of the paddles in the wheel.

Remember that all of this is just a way of talking. It does not, and cannot, remotely describe the real situation as it actually was.

But some sense of it can be had by imagining that in the space of each 'paddle' there was a kind of spinning film of water, like a waterfall on its side. Imagine a film of water being thrown outward from the wheel in each slot, as if by centrifugal force. Imagine being slapped or splashed by each of these films as you collide with it and pass through it to the next one. This is what was happening. Except these weren’t just films of water. They were (for want of a better term) possible realities or what we might think of as universes or worlds. Again, our world, our entire universe as we normally think of it, was simply one among an infinite number of these. How did I know that there was an infinite number? I just did. A kind of knowing came with the event, and there was no doubting this knowing. It WAS so, and I knew it was so.

And because I had knowledge and understood what was happening in ways I can no longer communicate, I was afraid. I understood that I was about to be subject to the process that humans approximated with the term 'reincarnation.' This was why the wheel had come. I represented a kind of discrepancy that had to be fixed. The event, or perhaps the imminent event, on the highway had caused me to slip out of or fall between the paddles on the wheel. This structure had some kind of cosmic purpose of sorting things into their correct natural place. I was afraid and resisted being 'sorted' so the wheel stepped up its aggressive attempts to 'sort' me correctly.

With this came another understanding that frightened me even more. I knew that unless I soon selected one of these realities to slide back into, that the wheel would coerce the situation by deciding for me. One way or another, I WOULD be 'sorted' whether I liked it or not. If I didn’t choose for myself, I would simply be fitted into place at some nearest position on the wheel to the point where I failed to make the decision; if that makes sense. I was aware of having a limited ability to choose, but not much. Even that limited ability wasn’t much use because each reality slammed against me and through me before I could make much sense of what it contained.

Even I did not remain the same from one slot in the wheel to the next. It was as if when each film broke over me, I was destroyed and made again from the ground up as a completely new self. There was no continuous 'me' that traveled unaltered through that wheel and can somehow report back on this experience. This is just one of the many things that is so very hard to explain. The very idea of a continuous self was contradicted by this experience.

I have forgotten, or perhaps it was deliberately suppressed, the vast majority of what I saw in the various universes or paddles of the wheel. At the beginning, they seemed very similar to this world we inhabit, or believe ourselves to inhabit. For example, I have a floating memory of seeing various different scenarios of how the accident played out. I suspect that these were all nearby paddles on the wheel. In one of them I remember seeing what looked like my vehicle thrown right off the road and so badly damaged that it looked like it had been folded in the center like a pocket knife. I seemed to recall many other scenarios like this that I can no longer remember. To clarify: what I mean is that I seemed to file or flip through numerous conceivable (quantum?) possibilities for the outcome of the accident. I can remember doing this, but I cannot remember what any of these particular 'worlds' contained.

I have no explanation for why I failed to experience any of the phenomena usually reported with the imminent death situations like the tunnel, the light, and so on. I suspect that imminent death experiences are symbolic scenarios that flash up just as someone is entering or exiting the wheel, but before the situation has developed very far. At no stage did I see anything whatever that resembled what we humans would think of as an afterlife or spirit world or life after death realm. It’s as if we are either on the outer surface of the wheel itself, in one of its realized worlds, or else we are dead and we are the wheel itself. The wheel is a space where all uncreated possibility exists, but nothing completed or actual. And bear in mind that nothing was concealed from me. I was the ALL, and knew the ALL. I certainly don’t retain it or pretend do, but I knew it then.

I began to grow extremely panicked. Each time I thought I was just beginning to get a handle on things, I would be slapped over violently and ruthlessly into a new slot in the wheel and a whole new 'me' would crystallize, along with all the memories and assumptions that went along with that world. I remembered none of who I was just a moment ago in another paddle on the wheel. I had no memory whatsoever of where I had come from or the highway situation in my world. I had zero memory of that world. I knew I had come from a 'somewhere' but had no recollection of where that was, or even who I was. It was about the most bizarre thing that you could imagine.

Somehow though, and I can only assume that it happened without any conscious action on my part, the possibilities appearing in the wheel began to narrow down and become somewhat more familiar again. Scenarios associated with the accident began to appear once more. I say once more, but I have no real way of knowing whether this was a separate incidence of this to what I described above, or whether it was really the same incidence because time was functioning so unusually during the whole episode.

Again I saw, or seemed to see, variations or possible world-outcomes where I died in the crash. I seemed to understand intuitively that if I went 'into' any of these, I would be there for only a few moments or minutes at most, and then I would have to come out and face the wheel again almost immediately. I didn’t want to do this. But there was an odd kind of knowing associated with that too. The wheel didn’t seem bothered one way or the other. It didn’t seem to matter to it whether I emerged again in three minutes time or three decades time. All it cared about was sorting me, and there was a kind of ruthlessness to this that I will not soon forget.

I found myself back on the highway in what seemed to be a very short distance back up the road, still approaching the intersection. This is just one of the many mysteries associated with the event that I cannot explain. Did I choose a world which was a version of our universe in which the accident hadn’t quite happened yet, but was just seconds away from happening? I can’t say, because I have no memory of making that decision. I remember the look on that driver’s face as clearly as if it were yesterday. I remember him bracing back on the wheel. But I braked as I reached the intersection and that driver, or his car, were simply nowhere to be seen.

Background Information:

Fear death experience.

Experience Description

A friend persuaded me to submit this account, against my natural tendency on the matter. I have no real interest in following it up or being contacted in any way. It was a very frightening episode. It is traumatic enough, to be honest, to recall it just once at length here. But having set out to describe it, I will be as frank and as accurate as language can allow.

On the 15th July 2013, at about 7.45am, I was on my way to work and approaching the intersection and getting ready to take a left-hand turn. This is a notoriously dangerous intersection on any day, and there have been many accidents there. It is hard to see if the intersection is clear from the right and the left turn is particularly hazardous. I was running late and in a flustered state of mind. I had an important meeting that I’d been planning for carefully over a number of days, and a really stupid delay at the last minute put all of that in jeopardy. It should also be understood that a much better traffic signal system exists there today than was in place at the time of this incident.

I approached the intersection in a hurry. I looked to the right and believed that I had correctly viewed that nothing was approaching from the right, so I made the left turn. As I crossed the intersection, I glanced right once more and saw a vehicle heading straight for me at what could only have been in excess of ninety miles per hour. We saw each other. I saw the look in the other guy’s eyes because we were that close. A collision was absolutely inevitable. There is no way on this earth that it could have been avoided.

What happens next is EXTREMELY difficult to describe, but I will do my best. And this can be (and must be) taken to apply to everything that I am going to attempt to relate from this point onwards. Words, even the most carefully chosen words, capture no more than 1% of this experience at best, and even then very poorly. This is quite possibly the most frustrating thing about giving this account.

Across from the front of the car on the left, in almost the opposite direction to the oncoming vehicle, was a field. I suddenly became aware of a very large 'object' approaching slowly on a diagonal across this field. It was coming directly towards my car. Time was not functioning normally while this was happening, if it was functioning at all. I had the space to notice this happening, but I can’t explain how I was able to do that. The object when I first saw it, appeared to be about the size of a ten-floor tower block. It subjectively seemed to be about two or three hundred yards across the field. These size and distance descriptions are meaningless, as I’ll try to explain in a moment.

The object resembled a giant waterwheel lying on its side and rotating as it approached me and my vehicle. As it got closer, this didn’t take time, as we understand it. I saw that my first observation about its size was wildly inaccurate. It was more like the size of a small city. As it got closer still, I understood that all scale and distance estimates were meaningless. It was larger than what we think of as the world. As it approached me, I became aware of its power and significance. My mind interpreted this as being an up-close, giant-scale physical object.

Okay, now this part is particularly difficult to explain. As the object drew near to me, a kind of sensation came over my person and I knew exactly what this thing was. Not only that, but I knew everything that pertained to it, what it was, what it was doing, what it’s 'business' was with me, where and when I had seen it before, why I was seeing it now, and many many other things that I cannot now recall.

I had seen the object before I was born and I will see it again when I die. We all knew it before we were born. We will all see it when we die. But this information is eclipsed from us while we are alive. And that was why I was seeing it now in the experience, because I was in the process of dying in a fatal car crash.

Here’s what I can remember, as best it words can tell. This wheel wasn’t something that moved towards me through the world, or through reality somehow. That was an illusion that my senses were constructing for me. The wheel WAS reality, itself. It represented EVERY CONCEIVABLE POSSIBILITY for a life or for a world that could ever be envisioned or imagined. As it approached, I became aware that what we call our world was contained within it. It was simply one of the numberless slots or paddles in the 'water wheel.' It had always been so. My life, your life, our world, all of us - we were a part of this wheel structure and we had always been a part of this structure. It simply now made itself visible to me.

There then began the truly terrifying dimension of this experience. Words cannot even begin to describe the level of fear I experienced. The water wheel sort of rolled across me and then across the place where my car was in the road. As it did so, I began to be hit by each of the paddles in the wheel.

Remember that all of this is just a way of talking. It does not, and cannot, remotely describe the real situation as it actually was.

But some sense of it can be had by imagining that in the space of each 'paddle' there was a kind of spinning film of water, like a waterfall on its side. Imagine a film of water being thrown outward from the wheel in each slot, as if by centrifugal force. Imagine being slapped or splashed by each of these films as you collide with it and pass through it to the next one. This is what was happening. Except these weren’t just films of water. They were (for want of a better term) possible realities or what we might think of as universes or worlds. Again, our world, our entire universe as we normally think of it, was simply one among an infinite number of these. How did I know that there was an infinite number? I just did. A kind of knowing came with the event, and there was no doubting this knowing. It WAS so, and I knew it was so.

And because I had knowledge and understood what was happening in ways I can no longer communicate, I was afraid. I understood that I was about to be subject to the process that humans approximated with the term 'reincarnation.' This was why the wheel had come. I represented a kind of discrepancy that had to be fixed. The event, or perhaps the imminent event, on the highway had caused me to slip out of or fall between the paddles on the wheel. This structure had some kind of cosmic purpose of sorting things into their correct natural place. I was afraid and resisted being 'sorted' so the wheel stepped up its aggressive attempts to 'sort' me correctly.

With this came another understanding that frightened me even more. I knew that unless I soon selected one of these realities to slide back into, that the wheel would coerce the situation by deciding for me. One way or another, I WOULD be 'sorted' whether I liked it or not. If I didn’t choose for myself, I would simply be fitted into place at some nearest position on the wheel to the point where I failed to make the decision; if that makes sense. I was aware of having a limited ability to choose, but not much. Even that limited ability wasn’t much use because each reality slammed against me and through me before I could make much sense of what it contained.

Even I did not remain the same from one slot in the wheel to the next. It was as if when each film broke over me, I was destroyed and made again from the ground up as a completely new self. There was no continuous 'me' that traveled unaltered through that wheel and can somehow report back on this experience. This is just one of the many things that is so very hard to explain. The very idea of a continuous self was contradicted by this experience.

I have forgotten, or perhaps it was deliberately suppressed, the vast majority of what I saw in the various universes or paddles of the wheel. At the beginning, they seemed very similar to this world we inhabit, or believe ourselves to inhabit. For example, I have a floating memory of seeing various different scenarios of how the accident played out. I suspect that these were all nearby paddles on the wheel. In one of them I remember seeing what looked like my vehicle thrown right off the road and so badly damaged that it looked like it had been folded in the center like a pocket knife. I seemed to recall many other scenarios like this that I can no longer remember. To clarify: what I mean is that I seemed to file or flip through numerous conceivable (quantum?) possibilities for the outcome of the accident. I can remember doing this, but I cannot remember what any of these particular 'worlds' contained.

I have no explanation for why I failed to experience any of the phenomena usually reported with the imminent death situations like the tunnel, the light, and so on. I suspect that imminent death experiences are symbolic scenarios that flash up just as someone is entering or exiting the wheel, but before the situation has developed very far. At no stage did I see anything whatever that resembled what we humans would think of as an afterlife or spirit world or life after death realm. It’s as if we are either on the outer surface of the wheel itself, in one of its realized worlds, or else we are dead and we are the wheel itself. The wheel is a space where all uncreated possibility exists, but nothing completed or actual. And bear in mind that nothing was concealed from me. I was the ALL, and knew the ALL. I certainly don’t retain it or pretend do, but I knew it then.

I began to grow extremely panicked. Each time I thought I was just beginning to get a handle on things, I would be slapped over violently and ruthlessly into a new slot in the wheel and a whole new 'me' would crystallize, along with all the memories and assumptions that went along with that world. I remembered none of who I was just a moment ago in another paddle on the wheel. I had no memory whatsoever of where I had come from or the highway situation in my world. I had zero memory of that world. I knew I had come from a 'somewhere' but had no recollection of where that was, or even who I was. It was about the most bizarre thing that you could imagine.

Somehow though, and I can only assume that it happened without any conscious action on my part, the possibilities appearing in the wheel began to narrow down and become somewhat more familiar again. Scenarios associated with the accident began to appear once more. I say once more, but I have no real way of knowing whether this was a separate incidence of this to what I described above, or whether it was really the same incidence because time was functioning so unusually during the whole episode.

Again I saw, or seemed to see, variations or possible world-outcomes where I died in the crash. I seemed to understand intuitively that if I went 'into' any of these, I would be there for only a few moments or minutes at most, and then I would have to come out and face the wheel again almost immediately. I didn’t want to do this. But there was an odd kind of knowing associated with that too. The wheel didn’t seem bothered one way or the other. It didn’t seem to matter to it whether I emerged again in three minutes time or three decades time. All it cared about was sorting me, and there was a kind of ruthlessness to this that I will not soon forget.

I found myself back on the highway in what seemed to be a very short distance back up the road, still approaching the intersection. This is just one of the many mysteries associated with the event that I cannot explain. Did I choose a world which was a version of our universe in which the accident hadn’t quite happened yet, but was just seconds away from happening? I can’t say, because I have no memory of making that decision. I remember the look on that driver’s face as clearly as if it were yesterday. I remember him bracing back on the wheel. But I braked as I reached the intersection and that driver, or his car, were simply nowhere to be seen.

Background Information:
Sounds like an anomalous experience to me... good find...

It's a real pity we can't get in touch with these people on nderf, I'd love to interview them to attempt narrow down ideas...

In one way, it's rather like a timeslip... typically that is experiencing what somebody else experienced in the past... a narrative might be that somebody had a terrible accident at that junction in the past, and the experient catches a piece of it.

In another way it's a bit like premonition... something that will happen to the experient in the future, or somebody else (perhaps who they know).

In another way, it's a bit like a premonition, but this time just a few minutes into the future, of something that could have happened... but the experient (or something else) somehow made a different choice, or correction, to avoid the incident.

But here we are, none the wiser about a great experience that is anonymised by nderf...

I'm sure some people put those experiences on there to share and sometimes to discuss...

I'm not knocking Nderf, but it would be great to also have an anonymised way of communicating with the experient if they wished.

Fear death experience.

Experience Description

Background Information:
Very interesting FDE. It reminds me greatly of parts of Christian Andréasons extremely deep NDE, where he witnessed the following:

The Great Wheel

As I looked downward from where I was, I saw a phenomenal structure I can only describe as being a Great Cosmic Wheel. This multi-colored, glowing device looked as if it had an uncountable amount of other wheels turning within it - and as the wheels turned, I sensed that they represented a form of consciousness, as they were all expanding and growing from moment to moment.
There were also discernable tones coming from the spokes within the wheels, and as I listened to them at once, all-together they made the most glorious kind of music! The emotions I felt in hearing this sound produced within me feelings of pure excitement and exhilaration; because suddenly I began to recognize that many of the tones - were coming from places and people who had once been very near and dear to me. Again it occurred to my Soul-Mind: In reality, we really are all ... ONE.

A comprehension came to me that while we are all existing in physical bodies, we are only temporarily separated and divided apart from one another - and there is an important reason for this. God uses the physical human flesh to cover up the Light of our Spirit. This occurrence gives our inner Lightbody a sense of density and separateness, which (believe it or not) is exactly what we want while playing 'the game' of incarnation.

The physical flesh body creates an environment that is naturally lower in vibration and because of this, it becomes a challenge for us to see our true selves. The goal is to see if can become able enough to create Light within and around ourselves so that we can spiritually advance in our daily lives, while also realizing the Creator's Light exists within us and that this essence was meant to be used for us to manifest what we call our lives. Obviously, this test is not so easy, and getting caught up in all the dramas' of life that 'seem' and 'feel' so real is a tremendous temptation. But Heaven has great faith in our ability to eventually discover what is true about us - and what I found most interesting is, from Heaven's perspective, all of what we see as physical reality, is from the eyes of Heaven - an illusion.

In truth, we are all shades of gray, all of us different hues of dimming and brightening Light - a mass of atoms, supernaturally spaced apart from one another, perfectly.
From Heaven, I saw that spiritually each of us is always in some sort of a process of omitting a vibrant Light, tone and vibration - and then vacillating in that brightness, tone and vibration from day to day - all according to our current mindset and level of intention.

I saw that this occurrence of vacillation actually created the atomic reality we think we see and sense all around us.

We are told by science that nothing in our physical reality is really a solid. While items such as wood, concrete or steel appear to us to be 'hard', in fact, within the very structure of the wood, concrete and steel there is a mass of swirling energy that consists of what we call, "atomic matter". Even the words you are reading here and the ink used to present them, it is nothing more than an atomic simulation. The letters hold form because of the intention I have put forth in writing them. How is this possible? Because in truth, all matter is made of nothing more than transparent, radiation-based Light. The miracle of life is not that Light (we cannot see with average human eyes) exists, it is that we are able to take Light and actually use it to manifest form. How we do this by aiming our thoughts toward the Light. This is how God made the Super Universe. It was 'thought' into existence and God's intentions were so clear and precise, that the atoms have remained firmly in place and will remain in tact, until such time as God decides differently. Today, God has given this Universe as a gift, for us to learn how to learn how to manifest for ourselves and add creation upon it. It like God has given us a blank canvas to paint on. We either like what we paint or we don't. If we don't, God has given us the illusion of time to repaint over the canvas and try again. This is why things are always changing. However, if we truly like what we have done, and enough of us appreciate that thing ... it will remain.

How do thoughts create form?

Our intentions slow down the high vibration of an atom's structure and this creates density within the body of the atom - thus manifesting form. When enough of us think of the same thing, our thought becomes a reality and a "solid" eventually appears.

Also, you must understand. We humans are not alone. We are each supernaturally surrounded by special spiritual individuals and advanced entities who know how to manipulate energy using thought. When we reveal to these beings that something is important to us to experience, they aid us by adding their energy to our energy and all-together 'the thought we are focusing on' is reinforced and ultimately brought into reality.

The same goes with people around us in everyday life. They help us manifest too. As we each attract toward us people who hold the same (or similar) values and energies as our won, we ultimately bring toward us individuals who help us create in life what we are interested in creating. As we mutually hold a vision, walk in agreement and apply our unique talents and abilities we help one another build our collective dream together - bringing it into the physical. However, if we are not mindful of our thoughts and actions, we can also manifest chaos, confusion and disaster!

The more we each think, speak and hold a vision for a thing - the more 'that thought' becomes tangible and real. Every thing we currently witness happening in this world is because a large number of people have thought and manifested it. This event is what I have come to call, "The Collective Consciousness." Our collective consciousness is the vehicle that is driving us toward our ultimate destiny and this destiny can shift and change suddenly. All that needs to happen is for enough people to enforce their own will ... and that thing will be done! This is why it says in the Bible, "Where two or more are gathered, so too is God."

~

The 12 Realms of Incarnation

I saw from the vantage point of Heaven that we all act as a kind of collective energy. All-together we are involved in a process of forming layers, and layers, upon layers, of colorful Light and tone, each stacking collectively atop one another, forming a kind of cylindrical/musical body - that when seen from Heaven looks like a phenomenal garden of color; and from God's Throne room - a gigantic flower.

This is exactly what I saw "The Realm" of our particular Universe to look like ... a kind of flower! It has a bright colorful center of gold, with petals of colorful star systems floating around it. It is absolutely beautiful! Other Universal Realms (and there are billions of them!) they too look like a flower - only of a different variety. And when you pull back and see it all together ... you have a view of the most majestic garden you could ever imagine! This is what I heard the Guardian of the Garden (who I walked with before the end of my experience) call, "The Garden of God."

This "galactic garden" is comprised of all the children of God ... who have been born all over The Creator's Super Universe. Yet, even still - from God Almighty's point of view, all of flowers grouped together still looks like a single, long-stemmed flower! Think of a DNA strand (and what it looks like with all the colorful molecules seeking to bond together), and perhaps you will begin to grasp what I am saying and trying to depict here.

As I have written, our thoughts create our reality. Well, Heaven has brought into existence many different realities for us to experience and bounce our energy against. This is why we were gifted with what I call, "The Wheel of Destiny". Incarnating within the Wheel helps us to mold our Soul's thoughts and intentions - by exposing us to all kinds of different atmospheres' and realities. Thru this, we are greatly helped to not only manifest our future reality, but make clear decisions as to how we would like to navigate and productively use our own energy.

Please explain more about The Wheel.

"The Wheel of Destiny" (which is a massive, circular singing instrument made of dense amounts of Light) exists in the higher Realms of Heaven. This Wheel acts as a portal that can literally shoot our Soul like a bullet, into an unlimited amount of existences and incarnations within God's Super Creation.

Jesus said, "In my Father's house there are many mansions ... and if it were not so, I would have told you." I now believe that Jesus was speaking of all the many different Realms there are in Heaven. He may have been speaking about the Wheel, which also might be the exact wheel Ezekiel saw in his visions and spoke of in the Bible.

As for the Wheel its self, I observed 12 different compartments or 'specified' Realms of specialized existence. I understood that our Soul was designed to be capable of incarnating into any one of them. As for the Wheel its self, think of a pre-sliced pie with 12 equal portions or sections. Each section offers a unique and/or different cultural, environmental or social experience (from all the others) which we can use to develop and enlighten our Soul. Each Realm has its own "set" or "stage" that our Soul's can "play" or "act out life" upon, thus evoking powerful feelings as well as a veritable amount of experiences, which bring about wisdom. During my experience, I saw that no single Realm had the same exact type of energy or physical appearance, as each seemed to have its own frequency, distinct feel and ambiance.

However, characteristics and comparable qualities of the other Realms can spill over into the other Realms; as our particular Realm (the one we currently exist in here on Earth) has quite a tremendous amount of similarities.

These are the 12 Realms of incarnation, the places where we go to veil ourselves away from the awareness of our Spirit and practice life as a physical being.

NOTE: Please understand these names are ones in which I have personally assigned. They are not by any means "the official names" of these Realms. The way I named each one usually has something to do with a characteristic I thought most described its over all general appearance or feel.

1. The Red Realm (Beast of Burden Worlds) - These are existences which appear to be very difficult and would (from our worldly perspective) be very uncomfortable as the Red Realm is a very lower vibrational placement. One of the existences I saw here was very hot (temperature wise), rock based and had flowing rivers of lava rushing down like waterfalls. I saw no vegetation growing anywhere and because of all the steam and smoke going into the atmosphere (from the lava), you could not really see the sky. So, everything primarily looked to have a kind of red tone to it. Most of the beings I saw there seemed to possess a lower form of intelligence. They had a shell-like skin, and they moved very slowly and methodically as they worked building shelter above the rock. I also believe this Realm is where we get our so-called mythical vision of dragons. People who love the idea of intense physical work or like to be hot, may come from this Realm and it is typical for them to display FIRE (Aries, Leo and Sagittarius) somewhere in their astrological chart.

2. The Oceanic Realm (Water Worlds) - These are entire civilizations that exist under and around huge bodies of water. Beings who exist under the water might have gills or something comparable, however there are also beings who exist and live on top of the water - who thrive based on the production that comes from down below. Many of these water-based existences have similar eco systems to our own here on Earth, however, I often noticed the water had a different texture, color or consistency to it. For instance, I recall a wide ocean of violet water, filled with life which included singing, joyous, jellyfish like creatures, who would create air bubbles in the water that other creatures (who were without gills) could swim into and breathe. It is my belief that the idea of civilizations such as Atlantis come from the Oceanic Realm. People coming from these existences will often be interested in oceanography, marine biology, boating, scuba diving, thrive emotionally in life while living near bodies of water or have a life long interest involving water. Individuals from this Realm enjoy teaching or being taught about water and are greatly distressed by water pollution. It is typical for them to display WATER (Cancer, Scorpio or Pisces) somewhere in their astrological chart. It is important to note that Souls incarnating from this location will very often be able to be quite telepathic with those closest to them.

3. The Mystical Realm (Realm where our Myths and Fairytales Come From) - It is from this Realm that wizards, elves, fairies, unicorns and anything else you can think of (that would seem like fantasy) comes from. This Realm is very bright, colorful and interesting. Many of the ideas behind our so-called "fictional" movies, based on mythic worlds come from here. Quite a few of the beings of higher intelligence in this Realm are capable of possessing abilities we on Earth would call superhuman, mystical or magical. I believe children who have vivid imaginations, believe that can be invisible, can fly or be "super hero like" probably have incarnated recently from this Realm. And while it might seem like this Realm is all fun and games (and it is fun!) there is still quite a bit of heavy-duty communication that goes on here, as feelings and emotions are strongly analyzed and then discussed. Members of the Mystical Realm love the idea of a social life, are highly resourceful in problem situations and psychologically oriented. It is typical for individuals from this Realm to display AIR (Aquarius, Gemini or Libra) somewhere in their astrological chart.

4. The Tribal Realm (Organizers and Developers of Ritual, Routine and Group Consciousness) - It is from this Realm that the idea of Religion, Government, Kings, Queens, Priests, Holy men and women, Presidents, Generals, Senators and Congress persons' comes from. The idea behind the Tribal Realm is for a group to be able to look up to a head figure ... a person, who is not a god, but an individual who can be followed to lead the people in a direction that brings a positive, universal outcome. This Realm is where the concept of business, commerce and class structure (higher, middle and lower class) as well as the idea of a slave or servant was born. Many of our best (and worst) world leaders' have come from this Realm, as it was in the Tribal Realm that they learned how to survive and/or thrive in a political and economical environment. Souls who incarnate here learn to thrive as a group, by developing individual gifts, talents and abilities to contribute to the collective society at large. A perfect example of a great Soul to come to Earth from having ample experience within the Tribal Realm would be Martin Luther King. It is typical for leaders who come from this Realm to display large groupings of EARTH (Taurus, Virgo or Capricorn), FIRE (Aries, Leo and Sagittarius) and AIR (Aquarius, Gemini or Libra) in the top of their astrological chart. WhileWATER (Cancer, Scorpio or Pisces) *may* appear in the lower positions of their astrological chart. Air and Fire leaders tend to be thought of as the most popular, while Earth and Water leaders tend to be seen as being more serious or even war minded.

5.The Devas Realm (Contains those we might think of as lower 'gods' or creator beings below God Almighty.) I believe this is where we get the Roman and Greek gods, as well as the gods of the Hindu, Buddhist and Tribal traditions. Many of the our world's religions, as well as other worlds' in the Creator's Universe have "gods" who come from here. These "gods" will always embody the principals and basic ethics a group of Souls (incarnated on a planet or plain of existence) are trying to develop and demonstrate within themselves. I have come to believe that much of the Bible's Old Testament scriptures notate or depict the existence and presence of the Deva gods. I recall when Moses went to Egypt to command Pharaoh to release the Jewish people from slavery. In order to do this, Moses had to prove that his God was far more powerful than Pharaoh's gods. There were many contests between them - but ultimately, Moses' God won.

6. The Galactic Realm (The Universal Explorers or Star People) - These are the Realms that contain individuals who are more technologically advanced than our Realm is currently. However, this does not always mean that those who are born of this Realm are always more intelligent or more civilized than us. It is from having incarnated in Galactic Realm that many of us on Earth get our idea of how to make space travel possible, as well as having the need to explore, study and map out what is beyond our planet and solar system. For a long time now, our planet has been visited by others' who are not originally of our world or Realm. In my NDE I saw that Earth was actually quite filled with extra terrestrials' thousands of years ago. In fact, it is my belief that the reason we have differing races is because of the visitations our planet has received for ages. Also, I suspect that much of the Old Testament was written regarding and referencing the presence of extra terrestrials and/or depicting them as representatives of God Almighty. Souls having incarnated in this Realm will tend to have significant amounts of FIRE (Aries, Leo and Sagittarius) and AIR (Aquarius, Gemini or Libra) in their astrological chart.

7. Realm of Ancients & Oriental Splendor (Focuses on Refinement of Discipline and Artistic Development) - Many of the beings I saw in existences here look very similar to what we think of as our worlds' Asian race, yet this was not always the case as others' I observed had an Egyptian or Indian look to them. Also, quite a large number of the beings were quite tall (by 9 or 10 feet) and very slender. The reason I call this location "The Realm of Ancients & Oriental Splendor" is because many of the civilizations that come from this Realm maintain a long time span or history. And the energy and mood I observed exhibited many of the characteristics we have come to appreciate from the peoples' of the east. It is in this Realm that all art forms (coming from other places within the Realm) are refined and further developed. Different styles of music, dance, symbol type writing, medicine and general culture (we see demonstrated here on Earth) comes largely from this Realm - only the presentation here is far more elegant. Those interested in the use of symbols, like to learn a musical instrument for personal pleasure, are drawn toward the use of holistic medicines, respond well to energy work or acupuncture, or have a strong reverence for older persons and affinity for ancestors - may very well be natives of this Realm. Souls having incarnated in this Realm will tend to have significant amounts of EARTH(Taurus, Virgo or Capricorn) in their astrological chart.

8. The Geometric/Observation Realm (The Wonder Worlds and Architectural/Engineering Schools) This is the Realm where all science, architecture, music and invention is conceived and developed. Also, it is in this Realm where a Soul can have the opportunity to incarnate and merge their energy into actually becoming an element, such as water, metal, fire, air or something else. Why do they do this? So that the potential of an element can be more closely observed and fully analyzed. For instance, a single lifetime (lasting only a few hours) might be spent as being a single drop of rain, where you experience the entire process of falling to the ground, being absorbed into the ground and/or evaporating up into the atmosphere - all so you can once again become a single drop of rain. I saw that many of our world's inventors and engineers will have incarnated into this Realm and experienced a few brief lifetimes living as an actual element ... so their brilliance and inventive ability is greatly sharpened. Those who strongly respond to being more environmental responsible are possible candidates from the Realm. Also, it is my understanding that our Guides will often take us to this Realm in our dreams (during our sleep) in order to teach or demonstrate something they believe we need to experience to help us get better in touch with our current reality. A large portion of people who hold Earth (Taurus, Virgo or Capricorn) and/or Air (Aquarius, Gemini or Libra) signs as their Sun or Moon position will have come directly here to Earth from having had an incarnation in this particular Realm.

9. Sun, Moon & Star Realm (The Wise Ones & Keepers of Knowledge) - This is the Realm where the mystery schools (such as astrology, alchemy and magical arts) are developed and executed with tremendous excellence and skill. I saw many wonderful spaces in this Realm and time spent here is extremely exciting, as it is incredibly enlightening. This is one of the first Realms we first incarnate to (as baby Souls) so that we might learn about the supernatural ability we possess within ourselves - and how to best develop it. The teachers here are very creative and fascinating Souls who have all had fantastic incarnation experiences! When you come to this Realm you always look forward to all the stories you will here. There is one space within this particular Realm that is my absolute favorite place to be. This is where 'Father God' manifests Himself as a majestic Sun and 'Mother God' appears as a graceful Moon in a dark, deep blue sky, and each of us (the emanations of The Christ Light) appear as glimmering stars - who all admire one another and our Heavenly parents. It is truly a very happy, wonderful, innocent and very "childlike" existence. I believe many souls come to the Sun, Moon & Star Realm before and after incarnating into a more difficult existence, as coming here helps to buffer the hard energy a soul will experience. There is a place here where a Soul can just sit for eons and bask in the glow and comfort of complete stillness and solitude  while being softly caressed by the energy of God's Love. It is like going to the best spa in the Universe! Then once the are done here, many like to go on to the Mystical Realm, and then on to the Adam Kadmon Realm (where Earth is) People who have a strong Love or connection to God, a well developed psychic ability, a significant interest or subtle inclination toward in things considered metaphysical, like to watch or do magic tricks, have a natural aptitude for astrology or numerology, are natural born therapists who can sit and talk with you for hours and hours, are interested in the rituals of religion or those who like to use Sun, Moon and Stars in the decorating of their personal space - may be individuals who have spent more than a significant amount of time in this Realm.

10. The Light People Realm (The Elders, Healers & Universal Adjusters) - While this lovely, pastel colored Realm is used to incubate baby Souls and/or regenerate Souls' who have been broken or damaged in some way, most of us do not return here or stay for very long until we have reached and are able to exhibit a strong level of lasting spiritual maturity. When considering the 'bigness' of the entire human race, we will probably only see a small number of people on Earth (who are long-term residents) coming from this particular Realm. Those who come here from there, always arrive to bring a significant amount of Light, Love and Service to the planet. The more senior members might have come to establish a new religious order or to bring much needed peace to an area of a planet living in chaos. Light People are natural born healers and have the ability to lead a large number of people toward doing much good. I believe whenever a world in God's Super Universe is in great peril or in a time of tremendous transition, a large number of these Divine, Selfless beings (at various levels of development) incarnate to help bring balance. Souls' coming from here greatly understand the use of tone and energy, and have the ability to teach many Souls how to advance from where they are in their present consciousness. All of our Elders and some of our Heavenly Guides are graduates of this Realm of Light, as this is the last incarnation station before reaching the upper Realm of Heaven. If I were to give a human example: I believe someone like Mother Teresa or Ghandi would be a excellent representative of someone who spends a tremendous amount of time in this Realm - while Jesus Christ would be the ultimate example of a fully evolved Soul having Mastered this and all the other Realms within the Wheel. I would also like to mention here that certain people who have been exposed to long-term abuse or violence within a relationship may come from this Realm, as these Souls who come from the Light People Realm are usually very pure and innocent. Once an abuser returns to Heaven and has their life review, not only are they going to re-live the experiences of abuse again, as both abuser and the person being abused, but they are going to become acutely aware that the Soul they abused was a Soul who comes from the Light People Realm; and the impact of this awareness will be so severe and shameful, that the individual will probably right then and there - make a declaration of the Heart that they will never abuse anyone ever again! Because of this, some Light People may elect to make it part of their destiny to be united with someone who is a chronic (life after life) abuser. However, I also believe a Light Person has the right to walk away from such a relationship at anytime they choose.

11. The Angelic Realm (The Realm of Mission and Service) - It is from this location that we get the image of winged, flying beings ... yet this Realm represents so much more... Many of these beings hold etheric bodies made entirely of a kind of energy comparable to what we think of and call, "radiation." Suffice it to say that they physically hold tremendous power within themselves.

Beings coming from the Angelic Realm are the navigators' and implementers' of tone (in all forms) all over the Super Universe. They write, sing and orchestrate music, they invent musical instruments, they oversee the formation of language and the publishing and distribution of words and ideas. They act as the messengers for beings of higher consciousness, such as those who are incarnated within the Light People and Devas Realms.

Angels often play the role of "enforcers", as well as "truth carriers" of Universal law and justice. They are the protectors of the innocent and act as Light bearers and comforters to those of us who are enduring difficult times. There is a verse in the Bible which says: "Angels walk among you while you remain unaware." This is because there are many individuals here on Earth who have played the role of Angel in Heaven, and are now here to fulfill a Divine role in the physical - human form.

Since becoming aware of the Angel Realm, I hold a deep suspicion that all of our Arch Angels originated here - and what the Bible depicts as the "fall of Lucifer" is actually what I believe to be a true story that pertains to events that happened between this particular Realm and the Devas Realm - as it is obvious that 'ole Lucifer would have spent a tremendous amount of time in both. As notated in scripture, Lucifer had been originally appointed by God to be an Angel of the highest order, yet it became his ultimate goal to become an actual god. The only way this would be possible would be for him to reorganize his existence and centralize his power in the Devas Realm - where he would develop many followers. I think God allowed this and even had a great purpose in it. However, as Lucifer's goal became a reality, and he decided he wanted to challenge The Creator's ultimate plan - this (as yet again scripture depicts) got him kicked out of not only Heaven, but also the higher Realms within the Wheel of Destiny and right into the lower vibrational abyss of the Astral Realm.

Now armed with my current understanding of metaphysical spirituality, I do not really think that "God" actually kicked Lucifer anywhere. God wouldn't have to, because as Lucifer's vibration and frequency began to plummet (due to arrogance, bitterness and the darkened energy created by feelings of supremacy), Lucifer would just naturally descend out and away from the higher plains of consciousness and into lower ones.

12. Adam Kadmon Realm (Humanoid/Animal Worlds - Where our planet exists) -- You might think that maybe I really don't need to say much about this Realm, because you are in it right now - but I think there are some very important things about our Realm to bring to your attention. First of all, I just want to say to everyone that we are incredibly blessed to be here! There are few places, where we are able to physically incarnate to - at this level - that have as much beauty and variety as we are now able to experience here on our planet. And I don't mind confessing to you that sometimes - I have been so incredibly sad when I realize the state of things! It breaks my Heart to think that after so many generations of us having been here - for thousands and thousands of years - that we still have not fully realized the potential we have ALL been blessed with. Instead, we choose to allow greed and big business to thrive over helping to feed, clothe and heal the hurting and the elderly, we think of new ways to make war, instead of working with all our might to build a brotherhood with those who seem so different than us, we thoughtlessly use up, damage and rapeYES, RAPE!our planet, while we so carelessly throw around the resources it freely gave uscreating toxic waste on the lands our children grow up on and in the waters we drink. And here comes my personal, materialistic, pet peeve: Why do we spend so much time constructing ugly looking buildings and housesand then useinferior materials to create themwhen we could be making things so much nicer for everyone! Why can't we plant more trees and grow more flowers? Why does it seem so impossible to help all the cities of this entire planet look like a Kingdom on Earthfor all to walk, enjoy and live in?

will never forget when I first went outside after my NDE - OK, I realize, I had just seen Heaven, and what can top that, right? But when I really looked at the architecture we manifest today on this planet, it was so shocking to me! While there certainly are some truly magnificent constructions to behold, they are too few in number! - and these buildings still do not come even close to what Heaven showed me we are capable of! Even today, as I drive around and see old rusted tin roofs and dilapidated old shacks in great need of repair, I ask myself, "Why do we let this happen? It is not what we really want for ourselves, but we just let it happen? Why are we wasting so much time?"

I will tell you why! Ego! Stupid, ego! It has us comfortable with our current level of consciousness - and until something disastrous comes around to shake us up (and believe me when I tell you something will, as it always does) ... not much is going to change.

Please, forgive the sudden spanking, but it is not always easy for someone like me, to have had such a powerful revelation, and been shown so many wonderful things - only to come back to a place that so many treat like a dump - while witnessing so much blatant self-imposed ignorance and the apathy. Yuck! There is a reason that so many of us exist in a perpetual, subliminal state of depression - our collective Spirits' are absolutely horrified by what is happening here. And I will tell you why: While you may not consciously remember, it took some doing for you to be able to come here. Not just anyone ends up being born on Earth or this Realm. You have to be 'SOMEBODY!" Believe it or not, everybody is a "star" here on Earth. Every Soul is seen by Heaven as being a major player! If you were not, you would not be here! But so many of us are blowing it! We just keeping coming back, life after life, doing the same ole things! Come on! We really have to wake up and help take responsibility for what is happening here! And if we honestly think that we can just keep doing what we have become accustomed to without serious repercussions ... we are dead wrong! Listen, there is a reason Heaven keeps trying to send us clues in the form of blockbuster movies about the impact of global warming, virus' out-of-control and the terrible impact of war, etc. They are trying to help us become conscious to what we have been doing to ourselves!

OK, now let me tell you what we have here:

The Adam Kadmon Realm is primarily a great big melting pot, where geographical land masses, water, air, fire, metals, the sky, the laws of physics, basis of chemistry and biology - everything that has managed to evolve and survive from all over God's Super Universe and from the other 11 Realms - now has a platform right here on Earth! In our Realm, you will just about find a little piece of everything that exists 'out-there' - right here with us! Different creeds, races and cultures - not to mention a gigantic variety of animal life, insects and mammoth marine population compared to other planets I was shown in my NDE - similar to our own.

One fascinating item I recall from my NDE is that while other planets might have only a few different kinds of a species covering and ruling over the entire face of the planet, Earth seems almost limitless in the amount of different forms and kinds of life it can have. Oh, and we cannot forget the millions and millions of intelligent biological life forms - that co-exist with us here, such as virus' or microscopic cells that manifest and mutate themselves by the millisecond! By the way: Just so you know, like you, Heaven intended for them to be here too - to live out a very specific purpose and destiny. From the eyes of Heaven, even a single, tiny cell is being fully observed and anticipated - just as "you" a living, breathing Soul are - and at the same time God sees absolutely everything! All the living Universes and all they contain! Isn't that mind blowing? I think it is, as it certainly puts God's line-of-sight in greater perspective!

On Earth, we are constantly seeking to find comfort from the elements, however, I saw that other planets held in other solar systems might not be as seasonally warm or cold as Earth. There was one wonderful location I observed where the people who lived there had no houses. They did not need them. Perhaps this is where some of us get our obsession with camping or wanting to sleep outdoors under the stars?

How is it decided where a Soul incarnates to in the Wheel?

I understand that (when it comes to incarnating) not every Soul will go to each and every Realm within the Wheel, yet (at the same time) our eternal 'Spirit' (the part of us that makes us ONE with God) will always have something of an understanding of what God's purpose is (and was) in having creating all these Realms and we will have an idea of what can be learned from them. When we were a very young Soul, we were each educated by our guides in regard to the Realms and told how they can enlighten us and expose the potential of our own inner power. In the beginning, it is our elder guides who help us choose what Realms are best suited for us, but as we mature and prove our selveswe are eventually given the oppurtunity to choose for ourselves.

Is anyone made to go the a Realm they do not wish to go to?

No one is ever forced into going anywhere they do not want to go!

Then why do we choose to incarnate into difficult Realms or circumstances?

Because our guides are experts in revealing the value of us incarnating into locations that will help us to expand and improve the knowledge we have about ourselves. In Heaven, we are shown many phenomenal and wonderful places to go to, however, it is understood that we cannot enter into these places until we advance our own Soul. We would not be able to handle these locations otherwise.

To say that this whole process seems to be systematic might be... quite the understatement.