Andy Paquette, Mask Science, Big Lie? |523|

Hard mechanical science is still fairly honest. The bridge either stands or collapses. The space rocket either successfully launches, reaches its intended destination and completes the mission, or it fails. It is difficult to hide the results and we can all observes them.

Social sciences, anthropology, public health and things that grow in Petri dishes or bubble in test tubes in labs are an entirely different set of circumstances. There are too many variables involved and/or publicly unobservable results (e.g. what happened in the Petri dish in the lab). There is much opportunity for fraud, foolishness and story telling.

Government will often = fraud because there is no accountability and no bottom line and there are power hungry people looking to control the message to remain favorable to whatever they are up to. The best and brightest do not go into government work. Rather, mostly small minded insecure people. Such people are vulnerable to corruption. Universities are now following the government model for the same reasons. A real talent does not want to hang out on a college campus being directed by a political board the rest of his/her life.

Alternatively, internal audience only studies done to enhance profits are usually good because profits are on the line. The analysis is either correct and resulting in enhance profit, or it wrong resulting in career limiting financial loss.

Humans are selfish, weak willed, sinners and they will commit as much sin as they possibly can in all areas of life, if they think they can get away with it and, especially, if there is something to be gained, like fame/status and fortune. Two thing that should never be under-estimated. 1. The drive that many people have to be accepted and liked by "important" people 2. The power of pussy (or the power of sublimated unfulfilled pussy craving) as a driver of behavior by men. Sad, but that's where we are and always have been. It is a rare person who consistently acts with integrity and honor and is dedicated to truth (btw - I think Andrew is such a person).

The study in question is clearly an information operation and/or a promotion for funding (both IMO) - the authors are clearly demonstrating that they are willing and capable of producing IO BS, hence, they should be funded by organizations looking for that, which, in turn, strongly suggests that the CDC, WHO, NGOs and US/UK governments are known by insiders to be looking for pro-covidian IO BS.

This kind of IO has been used by the CIA and other agencies, in foreign countries, to influence society in directions deemed favorable to the US and UK. Now it has all come home to roost - and roost in an all pervasive and very concentrated manner the likes of which I have not seen prior to 2016 and that I believe are unprecedented. Social media/mass media plays a big role in this phenomenon, but there are other factors.

Those familiar with me here know that I eschew conspiracy theories (9/11, Kennedy, for example). However, covid is a full blown conspiracy as far as I am concerned.

Brother Newhill, fucking great post, man! Where the hell have you been? You sited the power of pussy, but what about the power of shitting, disgusting asshole as force in our modern political currency? What about when assholes think they are pussies? Didn't South Park do an episode on this? I think that pussy has lost a lot of power, and that is one of the reasons the world is totally fucked up right now.

It's happening to everyone...

I think that people who believe that the "Covid Pandemic" was traumatizing have never been through real difficult shit in their lives. Granted, this doesn't apply to those whose businesses were forcibly fucked from them in order to make Amazon and Walmart bigger, but rather those that had everyday jobs that got a lot of paid time off. If you have lived on the streets, worked in deplorable circumstances, and never had shit to fall back on, then the fucking pandemic was a joke. However, if you had become secure with the state of the world, believed your nonsensical college education was somehow going to carry you through all time, and clung to this idea of a liberal utopia.....then you got shell shocked.

Reactions: Kim
Brother Newhill, fucking great post, man! Where the hell have you been? You sited the power of pussy, but what about the power of shitting, disgusting asshole as force in our modern political currency? What about when assholes think they are pussies? Didn't South Park do an episode on this? I think that pussy has lost a lot of power, and that is one of the reasons the world is totally fucked up right now.
JW trolled him out of here I think, if you follow the breadcrumbs.
That's hilarious, I just watched clip of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back this morning of the "clit commander" scene.
Who's getting fucked or doing the fucking?...
Take your power back, people. Be responsible for yourselves and accountable for your thoughts, emotions, and actions. Stop looking for outside authority or "leaders". Time to be one, yourself.
Bitches. Hos.

JW trolled him out of here I think, if you follow the breadcrumbs.
That's hilarious, I just watched clip of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back this morning of the "clit commander" scene.
Who's getting fucked or doing the fucking?...
Take your power back, people. Be responsible for yourselves and accountable for your thoughts, emotions, and actions. Stop looking for outside authority or "leaders". Time to be one, yourself.
Bitches. Hos.

Ha Ha, Man! Who the fuck is JW? Newhill is a smart dude and I miss having him around. I didn't like how he knocked Alex a lot recently, but man, that fucking guy thinks shit through!

Ha Ha, Man! Who the fuck is JW? Newhill is a smart dude and I miss having him around. I didn't like how he knocked Alex a lot recently, but man, that fucking guy thinks shit through!
It was actually ER, not JW. Sorry JW.
He got into sparring with trollness. Forgot to have fun with it. Actually thought he could change someone's mind.

It was actually ER, not JW. Sorry JW.
He got into sparring with trollness. Forgot to have fun with it. Actually thought he could change someone's mind.

Who is ER? I think Newhill is pretty fucking smart, but if you are going to give up because of a fucking troll, get some guts man.

How about a Nobel prize nominee??? Dr. Zelenko.

Zelenko Dies of Cancer at 49
zev.jpg

IN LOVING MEMORY OF DR. ZELENKO - Plandemic

"Of all the extraordinary humans I’ve had the honor of befriending through my work, Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, or “Zev” as we call him, shines like no other. He is a man of unshakable faith, love, compassion, integrity and courage. Zev was one of the first and loudest family physicians to speak out..."​

Although dubious sources like Wikipedia and others claim that the Zelenko Protocol didn't actually reduce COVID hospitalizations, a review of those studies reveals that they did not apply the Zeleko Protocol in the formulations or at the times the protocol recommended, thereby causing them to fail. Therefore, contradictory to the claims made against the protocol, it has never proven to be ineffective, and further scientific study has validated the mechanisms Zelenko identified as responsible for his success with the treatment.

Last edited:
If you like comedian Jim Breuer & hate the sheeple who ride around in their cars wearing a mask, then you'll love "Somebody Had to Say It."
What's the deal w/ NK's fever pandemic? Didn't the Necrophiliac Pimple get the memo his citizens were supposed to drop like flies? Most ppl apparently believe 73 deaths is way too low (probably is), but then again, if "the fever" is COVID, it's possibly mutated into an even milder disease.

Back