Andy Paquette, Mask Science, Big Lie? |523|

I'm very concerned that most of our military has been taken out by the vaccine. They may have survived it for now but who knows how long that will last? Even if it simply reduces their battle efficacy by 20% or so, that is a serious problem.

My guess is that the big push is because the people pushing know they can't keep up the pretense much longer. There will be too many deaths, too many injuries, too many questions with ridiculous and obviously false answers. At that point, they've lost their opportunity. They're trying to do as much damage in the time they've got as they can. Once people wake up to what happened, they won't just stop following orders, they're going to turn on the bad guys.

The sickest part of this whole thing is that they're going after little kids. They know kids aren't in any risk group and that the vaccine poses more risk to them than anyone else. We think pedophiles are the scum of the earth. What of monsters who would kill children by deceiving their parents and caregivers into doing it for them? I have a hard time coming up with something worse than that. Deceiving mothers and fathers to get their kids "vaccinated" for their safety, and then to watch them die or suffer serious injuries. The bad guys not only instigated the child's death murder and the grief felt by parent's over those deaths, but the bottomless sorrow of knowing they cooperated in the death of those they cherished the most. And then the bad guys (Fauci, Biden, Harris etc) have the nerve to smile and laugh like so many gremlins in the dark, happy that we committed their crimes willingly, then felt the worst and blackest remorse possible, while they gained whatever it is they hope to gain in this macabre exercise of evil.
Those are really good points, in re evil.

I think it applies to Fauci and a few others. However, I also think that the majority of people in positions of power that are pushing it are a lot like our resident conspiracy theorists. They are merely convinced of some alternate reality, with almost religious fervor, and nothing can break them out it. There's a psychological predisposition and then lots of confirmation bias and emotional components that over ride rationality. They believe they are doing the right thing for the right reasons.

Children are not at risk of dying from covid. But they think that the kids should be vaccinated to protect those that are. Except the vaccines do not prevent one from contracting and spreading the virus. So what does it matter if kids are vaccinated or not? At that point they can't process the information. Too much cognitive dissonance. And they go back to their mantra that everyone needs to be vaccinated or we'll all die. Or they just start, literally, making up facts to support their irrational actions. You might call that lying, but it's actually something a little different.

Humans are mostly not rational creatures, though they like to pretend they are. We have to be careful when assigning purpose and motive to their irrational behavior. Often it's just psychology and irrationality at play and not sinister plotting.

Also, humans, usually those in charge of things, feel they have to do something. Often times do nothing is the best option, but it's almost never on the table. When you do something just to do something, it usually ends up not making total sense.

Last edited:
Not the same at all.

Everything I wrote is supported by data with known provenance and accepted as real data by peer professionals that use it to make money - meaning it damn well better be real data and my analysis of it damn well better be correct.

Except that it isn't any different than every other CTer here.

Yes, your insurance company made money last year, despite COVID. And yes you paid out relatively little in costs related to treatment of COVID. But these aren't "facts" that support your Fake COVID Conspiracy Theory. When these findings were investigated with respect to the insurance industry (https://www.managedhealthcareexecut...-in-2020-health-insurers-see-volatility-ahead), the increased profit was due to a dramatic decrease in non-COVID utilization, not because you had overcharged in anticipation of COVID utilization. And the report also noted that there were substantial costs for COVID treatment/hospitalization, but that whether or not any individual insurance companies saw those costs varied tremendously, depending upon the client base they served. And you admitted that you were told that your insurance company was one of those companies who would not see those costs.

Despite all that, you chose to take your "facts" and make up a story about how the substantial impact we've seen from COVID was fake. And you ignored all the data that showed the actual impact of COVID. That makes you just like every other CTer out there.

Children are not at risk of dying from covid. But they think that the kids should be vaccinated to protect those that are. Except the vaccines do not prevent one from contracting and spreading the virus.

Vaccines do not prevent 100% of infections, but they prevent a substantial portion of infections, even with Delta, and especially with symptomatic infection, but even with asymptomatic infection.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/science-briefs/fully-vaccinated-people.html

Last edited:
Except that it isn't any different than every other CTer here.

Yes, your insurance company made money last year, despite COVID. And yes you paid out relatively little in costs related to treatment of COVID. But these aren't "facts" that support your Fake COVID Conspiracy Theory. When these findings were investigated with respect to the insurance industry (https://www.managedhealthcareexecut...-in-2020-health-insurers-see-volatility-ahead), the increased profit was due to a dramatic decrease in non-COVID utilization, not because you had overcharged in anticipation of COVID utilization. And the report also noted that there were substantial costs for COVID treatment/hospitalization, but that whether or not any individual insurance companies saw those costs varied tremendously, depending upon the client base they served. And you admitted that you were told that your insurance company was one of those companies who would not see those costs.

Despite all that, you chose to take your "facts" and make up a story about how the substantial impact we've seen from COVID was fake. And you ignored all the data that showed the actual impact of COVID. That makes you just like every other CTer out there.
As usual you are misrepresenting my argument.

I am not inferring anything from vague circumstances like CTers and like you are.

I can directly see who has covid, who has been hospitalized, who has died. I know who they are, their medical history, etc.

I have the raw data and the summarized data. I have the actual numbers. My data is better than the CDC's. It is from claims, which require diagnoses and procedures be listed. All of that goes into data warehouses that we join to other info. It gets queried and analyzed by us.

Covid has been a very non-material cause of hospitalizations in our commercial population.

I know exactly what is driving healthcare cost and utilization because that is my job.

You are a clueless troll.

Last edited:
Vaccines do not prevent 100% of infections, but they prevent a substantial portion of infections, even with Delta, and especially with symptomatic infection, but even with asymptomatic infection.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/science-briefs/fully-vaccinated-people.html

It says this : "
  • Available evidence suggests the currently approved or authorized COVID-19 vaccines are highly effective against hospitalization and death for a variety of strains, including Alpha (B.1.1.7), Beta (B.1.351), Gamma (P.1), and Delta (B.1.617.2); data suggest lower effectiveness against confirmed infection and symptomatic disease caused by the Beta, Gamma, and Delta variants compared with the ancestral strain and Alpha variant. Ongoing monitoring of vaccine effectiveness against variants is needed.
  • Limited available data suggest lower vaccine effectiveness against COVID-19 illness and hospitalization among immunocompromised people. In addition, numerous studies have shown reduced immunologic response to COVID-19 vaccination among people with various immunocompromising conditions.
  • The risk for SARS-CoV-2 infection in fully vaccinated people cannot be completely eliminated as long as there is continued community transmission of the virus. Early data suggest infections in fully vaccinated persons are more commonly observed with the Delta variant than with other SARS-CoV-2 variants. However, data show fully vaccinated persons are less likely than unvaccinated persons to acquire SARS-CoV-2, and infections with the Delta variant in fully vaccinated persons are associated with less severe clinical outcomes. Infections with the Delta variant in vaccinated persons potentially have reduced transmissibility than infections in unvaccinated persons, although additional studies are needed."
You're an annoying twerp because everything you say needs to be triple checked for veracity - and usually you are, at best, distorting reality.

You know why there has never been a coronavirus vaccine - like for the common cold - despite the huge amount of money to be made? Because the virus mutates too frequently. You don't get to say "well it works for except for Delta, Zeta...blah blah blah" You knew there would be mutations. It's a given.

In situations where masks are expected, when I see someone not wearing a mask, or wearing one incorrectly, it doesn't say to me that that person is merely "non-compliant". Not at all. It tells me that they're selfish.

See, I don't wear a mask because I'm afraid or because I'm "compliant". I'm about as far from that as you can get! No, I wear a mask because it's the right thing to do. That's the case for most masked people, in fact. I costs us nothing, to me.

I find it selfish of the people who are willing to wear a mask, and take the vax and call themselves heroes while everything crashes down around them.

was it “the right thing to do” to stand in line patiently and get on the trains to Auschwitz?

I see things very differently.

Selfishness is the root of all evils, large and small. The 7 deadly sins? All varieties of selfishness. As nation, we have become markedly more selfish over the past few years.

That's what the masked and unmasked say to me.

Good for you Special K!

Back here on Earth, "selfishness" is telling everyone else that they have to let their businesses die to "prevent the spread" of something that isn't particularly dangerous, that a large percentage of Americans have to lose their jobs "to be safe" from something that had no appreciable effect on overall mortality, that everyone was to wear stinky filthy suffocating masks to protect you even though you are wearing a mask yourself, that everyone in the world has to endanger their own well-being to satisfy your demands, etc.

Since when do Americans bow down to Whiny Weasels Inc?

I don't mind that we have some lowest common denominators in the population but I do not intend to take orders from them. Next thing you know, we'd all be living in caves, afraid of lighting a fire for fear of what we might see.

As usual you are misrepresenting my argument.

I am not inferring anything from vague circumstances like CTers and like you are.

I can directly see who has covid, who has been hospitalized, who has died. I know who they are, their medical history, etc.

I have the raw data and the summarized data. I have the actual numbers. My data is better than the CDC's. It is from claims, which require diagnoses and procedures be listed. All of that goes into data warehouses that we join to other info. It gets queried and analyzed by us.

Covid has been a very non-material cause of hospitalizations in our commercial population.

I know exactly what is driving healthcare cost and utilization because that is my job.

No. You know exactly what is driving healthcare cost and utilization in your client base. A client base that you have admitted is not at all representative of the US population most affected by the COVID pandemic. And you want to take this client base, that tells us very little about what happened among those who were affected by COVID, and pretend that this is better than the CDC data about the actual people who were affected by the COVID pandemic?

I completely buy that COVID has been a very non-material cause of hospitalization in your commercial population. But by your own admission - "then I attended a seminar and it was explained that covid is hitting the poor, elderly and infirm (already very sickly) and that we wouldn't see it in our data because we don't cover that demographic" - you don't have data about the actual people who were affected by the COVID pandemic.

So why are you running around pretending that you have some sort of special understanding that trumps all the people who actually know what they are doing and actually have the data?

Good for you Special K!

Back here on Earth, "selfishness" is telling everyone else that they have to let their businesses die to "prevent the spread" of something that isn't particularly dangerous, that a large percentage of Americans have to lose their jobs "to be safe" from something that had no appreciable effect on overall mortality, that everyone was to wear stinky filthy suffocating masks to protect you even though you are wearing a mask yourself, that everyone in the world has to endanger their own well-being to satisfy your demands, etc.

Since when do Americans bow down to Whiny Weasels Inc?

I don't mind that we have some lowest common denominators in the population but I do not intend to take orders from them. Next thing you know, we'd all be living in caves, afraid of lighting a fire for fear of what we might see.

This is selfish too; https://www.foxnews.com/us/minnesota-surgeon-school-board-parents-masking-kids-job

A surgeon has lost his job because of his views on masks and school authority.

So the community now has one less valuable care giver/healer, at a time when such people are needed, because his views are at odds with some authoritarians that think like an Ellis.

This is selfish too; https://www.foxnews.com/us/minnesota-surgeon-school-board-parents-masking-kids-job

So the community now has one less valuable care giver/healer, at a time when such people are needed, because his views are at odds with some authoritarians that think like an Ellis.

The irony is that all these caregivers who have been fired may be needed later, to help the people who fired them.

No. You know exactly what is driving healthcare cost and utilization in your client base. A client base that you have admitted is not at all representative of the US population most affected by the COVID pandemic. And you want to take this client base, that tells us very little about what happened among those who were affected by COVID, and pretend that this is better than the CDC data about the actual people who were affected by the COVID pandemic?

I completely buy that COVID has been a very non-material cause of hospitalization in your commercial population. But by your own admission - "then I attended a seminar and it was explained that covid is hitting the poor, elderly and infirm (already very sickly) and that we wouldn't see it in our data because we don't cover that demographic" - you don't have data about the actual people who were affected by the COVID pandemic.

So why are you running around pretending that you have any sort of special understanding that trumps all the people who actually know what they are doing and actually have the data?
My client base is 15 million people from across the US ages 0 - 64.

My argument was that that age group is not at risk of a serious covid infection. I'd say 15 million is a pretty good sample size.

That said, our medicare Advantage team is also on the covid committee. What I have said about the elderly is consistent with what I report here.

Furthermore, I attend industry seminars. I know that the other major carriers are seeing the same as us.

I have said all along that covid is a risk for the elderly and infirm.

Stop trying to misrepresent everything and make stupid arguments. You're not fooling anyone, except, maybe, yourself.

It says this : "
  • Available evidence suggests the currently approved or authorized COVID-19 vaccines are highly effective against hospitalization and death for a variety of strains, including Alpha (B.1.1.7), Beta (B.1.351), Gamma (P.1), and Delta (B.1.617.2); data suggest lower effectiveness against confirmed infection and symptomatic disease caused by the Beta, Gamma, and Delta variants compared with the ancestral strain and Alpha variant. Ongoing monitoring of vaccine effectiveness against variants is needed.
  • Limited available data suggest lower vaccine effectiveness against COVID-19 illness and hospitalization among immunocompromised people. In addition, numerous studies have shown reduced immunologic response to COVID-19 vaccination among people with various immunocompromising conditions.
  • The risk for SARS-CoV-2 infection in fully vaccinated people cannot be completely eliminated as long as there is continued community transmission of the virus. Early data suggest infections in fully vaccinated persons are more commonly observed with the Delta variant than with other SARS-CoV-2 variants. However, data show fully vaccinated persons are less likely than unvaccinated persons to acquire SARS-CoV-2, and infections with the Delta variant in fully vaccinated persons are associated with less severe clinical outcomes. Infections with the Delta variant in vaccinated persons potentially have reduced transmissibility than infections in unvaccinated persons, although additional studies are needed."
Huh? That confirms exactly what I just said. That that vaccines reduce infections, even for the Delta variant. And not only do they reduce the number of infections, but even the minority which end up getting infected, may be less likely to transmit the infection to others.

Wow! I love all of what you wrote! I live in the state of Missouri, wasn't born and raised, but moved here. Most of my family lives in California. From what I hear from them, California is fucked! My older brother has worked for the SFPD for 26 years, and they told him that he needed the jab or they would not only fire him, but significantly cut his retirement benefits. My sisters husband, who works for the same police force, was told that he would be fired as well for not getting the jab. My brother has three kids, two off to college and one still at home. My sister has four children, all still young and living at home. How is this not considered something worse than draconian measures?

I have said it once and I will say it into infinity: if these vaccines are so SAFE and EFFECTIVE, why do the manufactures have complete legal immunity from any side effects? This is the question that we need to fucking ask. That answer is within that question! Hanging out with Sanjay Gupta and saying that "I told both my parents to get vaccinated, but I took ivermectin," is not the fucking answer. If anything, fuckin Joe Rogan is part of their solution, a kind of damage control.
What really stuns me is that jab mandates go directly gains Nurnberg Protocols and about a half-a-dozen of other international treaties. How the f.... can they so flagrantly violate all of these treaties is beyond me. I'm not even talking about the constitutions of all the countries that have the jab mandates or the "Covid passport" ( i. e. Mark of the Beast). Every Constitution in the world has an article explicitly prohibiting forced medical procedures or medical experiments. Still, all the sociopaths in governing class the world over wipe their collective ass with international and national laws with total impunity. I think that they ALL should go directly to the gallows, and if there is a shred of justice in this world, I will see the day when these bastards would do their dance macabre on the business end of the rope. And of course, all the mengeles in medical profession, police, all of the accomplices of this world wide genocide hanging right by the side of the governing class.

Also, how long before you expect a massive die-off? ... What on earth makes you think the vaccine is going to kill people? It just doesn't make any sense. What possible purpose could that serve?
"The latest United Kingdom PHE Vaccine Surveillance Report figures on COVID cases show that the doubly vaccinated 40-70-year-olds have already lost 40% of their immune system capability compared to unvaccinated people. Their immune systems are deteriorating at around 5% per week (between 2.7% and 8.7%). If this continues then 30-50-year-olds will have 100% immune system degradation, meaning zero viral defense by Christmas, and all doubly vaccinated people over 30 will have completely lost their immune systems by March of next year." -- Source

Its almost like an Immune Deficiency Syndrome. I wonder if Fauci's experience will help us.

Last edited:
My client base is 15 million people from across the US ages 0 - 64.

My argument was that that age group is not at risk of a serious covid infection. I'd say 15 million is a pretty good sample size.

That said, our medicare Advantage team is also on the covid committee. What I have said about the elderly is consistent with what I report here.

Furthermore, I attend industry seminars. I know that the other major carriers are seeing the same as us.

I have said all along that covid is a risk for the elderly and infirm.

Nobody is disputing that even though everyone is at risk for contracting COVID, that people in some groups are at higher risk of being hospitalized or dying from COVID. And that age and some underlying medical conditions are the major determinants of those higher risk groups. Your client base misses out completely on one of the major determinants of high risk, and also partly misses out on the other (private insurance and health status are both associated with socio-economic status), yet you want to pretend you have special knowledge about those groups that trumps all the people with actual knowledge about those groups? And that is nothing like all the other CTers who also pretend to have special knowledge, who don't?

Just for the record, I wouldn't have kicked him out for speaking out at the school board - I would have argued against kicking him off for that (if I was a doctor and on the Medical Group Board for Lake Region Healthcare).

Dr. Marys Monkeys. Its shows the simple-view regarding the jfk assassination and vaccination program is not the correct view. Oswald was a double crossed double agent and his girlfriend discovered the cancer-polio-vaccine agenda.
"This is a superb story that runs from the discovery of penicillin in 1928 through antibiotics, the polio epidemic, the polio vaccines of the late 1950s and early 1960s, the cancer-causing monkey viruses that contaminated the vaccines and were injected into 200 million children, the murders of Sherman, Oswald, JFK, linear particle accelerators, probable genetic mutation of SIV into HIV, the aids epidemic, and the cancer epidemic that we have today. ..." Amazon review.

agreed. thx for reminding us of this critical piece of history.

Yes, they are lying. Just like WMD's, "I did not have sex with that woman..." and all the other BS we now know. YES, they are lying. I think the reasons might be many: money, research $$ (as you pointed out), killing useless eaters, fame & cowards. A lot of cowards out there. There is a big billboard in my town it says, "Cowardice is not a virtue." I think we all get it now.
awesome. you gotta post a pic... looked for it on google could not find.

Nobody is disputing that even though everyone is at risk for contracting COVID, that people in some groups are at higher risk of being hospitalized or dying from COVID. And that age and some underlying medical conditions are the major determinants of those higher risk groups. Your client base misses out completely on one of the major determinants of high risk, and also partly misses out on the other (private insurance and health status are both associated with socio-economic status), yet you want to pretend you have special knowledge about those groups that trumps all the people with actual knowledge about those groups? And that is nothing like all the other CTers who also pretend to have special knowledge, who don't?

I'm only replying to you - a liar - for the benefit of other readers.

My client group is not at risk. I do not consider merely contracting covid to be a risk. Why would it be?

I just got done telling you that I am fully aware of what other lines of business are experiencing, that is Medicare and Medicaid because my counterparts in those LOBs share their data and findings in committee. I also stated that I attend seminars with counterparts from other companies. Do you not read what I write?

I do have special knowledge. This happens to be squarely in my area of professional expertise.

I have expertise in maybe a couple of other unrelated areas. Small arms (that means weapons, smart ass) would be one. I have a working knowledge of small unit military tactics, etc and same for intelligence.

There are many topics I know nothing about. If someone wanted to talk about astrophysics, starting up a tech company or the homosexual bath house scene in Chicago, I can't comment. Unlike you and CTers, I'm not going to google or YouTube the topics and jump into a convo like a know it all. Rather I will remain quiet, read and learn. I will try to ask intelligent questions based off what the expert says as opposed to ideologically driven heckling (you).

The problem with social media is that every dork who watches a video or CNN or FOX thinks they have the equivalent of a PhD whatever the subject matter.

Back