Andy Paquette, Mask Science, Big Lie? |523|

Yes, the absolute numbers are small. But that wasn't relevant to the point. The point was whether the mortality rates were preferentially rising in the group most at risk of dying - "those in their expected year of death". Or whether the mortality rates were preferentially rising in groups not in their expected year of death. If your claim was correct, then the largest increase in mortality rates should have been in the >85 group, not the reverse trend where the lowest increase was in the >85 group, and the highest increase in the <45 group.

Ok. I can't resist replying because you out clevered yourself and just made my point for me. I declare victory.

1. Even the CDC has the elderly (especially with comorbidities) as 1. being at highest risk 2. being the vast majority of deaths both as a rate and in raw volume.

2. I said that most of the people allegedly dying due to covid (or with covid) were at their actuarially expected year of death anyhow. So the pandemic is not really a thing to worry about for the rest of us and is over-hyped.

3. You come back and state that the mortality rate is not preferentially rising in the elderly. Thank you! That confirms point 2 (above). The bulk of people allegedly dying from covid were expected to die anyhow. There is no preferential increase in that cohort's deaths and that is the overwhelming bulk of covid deaths. To restate, the overwhelming bulk of covid deaths were expected covid or no covid. Case closed. End of story.

4. I will repeat that the increase in death rate among 25 - 40 year olds is due to covid policy, not the virus. People that couldn't get access to healthcare, deaths of despair brought on by isolation, loss of jobs, drug ODs, suicides.

I'm glad you now, by your own argument, must agree that the whole thing is a scam.

So why are we even talking about masks? The reason is, as Alex noted, junk science is becoming another weapon in the information wars for your mind and soul.

The problem is the anti-maskers appear to overlap heavily with the anti-vaxxers and anti-lockdowners. Which means they have zero policy input and are showing themselves to be simply inveterate contrarians.

A great policy would have been to tell some folk they weren’t allowed to have a vaccine or wear a mask. Can you imagine? “What about my rights and freedoms?” etc etc from the predictable dullards.

Last edited:
... So are they just HAPPENING to balloon the American deaths for some reason? ... So, either this whole conspiracy thing is so brilliant that every hospital, every worker (including my sisters) in those hospitals with competing networks, public AND private, as well, as different hospital authorities, regions, states/provinces, GOVERNMENTS and LEADERSHIP are all collaborating in a way that they have never been able to in the history of the human experience... ORRRRRRR
it's not the conspiracy you think it is.
I mean, it blows my mind that the same people who claim Government is too incompetent to do anything right, argue that they are able to keep COVID and Global Warming zipped up tight around the world.
I've worked for corporations, for small businesses, for government and for myself.
I've NEVER seen that kind of competence at a large scale.
J

Those familiar with me here know that I eschew conspiracy theories (9/11, Kennedy, for example). However, covid is a full blown conspiracy as far as I am concerned.

Jack Ward, your ignorance is astounding. Here is some context:

They inflated deaths: (yes the motorcycle accident covid death is a real thing)
They changed the coroner guidelines on listing death just after scamdemic started: (if it maybe/couldbe/shouldbe covid, ITS COVID!)
They bribed hospitals to prescribe Remdesivir (even the studies Fauci used to get them EUA show it was poison [thank you Dr. Bryan Ardis for showing this]) and to label patients as COVID: (not to mention the bullshit fog machine to discredit cheap treatments like ivermectin, HCQ, Vit D)
Funeral Directors are seeing the anomalous deaths. Here is one from UK: (he also points out his belief that it was primarily euthanasia based on medicine vials he saw when picking up bodies and his later research)
Oh and don't forget the missing trillions: (the government is incompetent on purpose, but strangely, only in ways that support their power. You really think money and threats of violence isn't enough to pull off FED Reserve scam of 1913/1931, JFK assassination, 911 bullshit, COVID1984? What a happy little world you live in.)
I am curious when Alex will admit this game is Genocide....

Last edited:
In our NZ Delta outbreak the average age of hospitalisations is about 45. And the vaxxed appear massively protected.

https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work...ata-and-statistics/covid-19-case-demographics

You will be surprised, Malf, but there were no disasters in the USSR. And no corruption. No prostitution. No illegal drugs. No public discontent. All was bright and wonderful, totally not like at these rotten capitalist states...

...As long as you believed the official propaganda and disbelieved your own eyes.

Ok. I can't resist replying because you out clevered yourself and just made my point for me. I declare victory.

1. Even the CDC has the elderly (especially with comorbidities) as 1. being at highest risk 2. being the vast majority of deaths both as a rate and in raw volume.

2. I said that most of the people allegedly dying due to covid (or with covid) were at their actuarially expected year of death anyhow. So the pandemic is not really a thing to worry about for the rest of us and is over-hyped.

3. You come back and state that the mortality rate is not preferentially rising in the elderly. Thank you! That confirms point 2 (above). The bulk of people allegedly dying from covid were expected to die anyhow. There is no preferential increase in that cohort's deaths and that is the overwhelming bulk of covid deaths. To restate, the overwhelming bulk of covid deaths were expected covid or no covid. Case closed. End of story.

I'm sorry to have confused you. I did not say that the mortality rate in the elderly did not rise. It did rise, by 13.4%. I said it did not "preferentially" rise. That is, it also rose by 15.6% - 19.4% in the 75-84, 65-74, 55-64, and 45-54 year old age groups. That is, if an increase in a cohort's mortality rate is meant to reflect an increase due to COVID deaths, then 13.4% more people died than were expected to die, in the cohort with the overwhelming bulk of deaths. Which demonstrates the opposite of what you were hoping for. And that increase is almost exactly the same as the number of people who died from COVID in that cohort. That is, all the people in that cohort who were expected to die with no COVID did die. But in addition to that, 1778 people/100,000 who were not expected to die, died from COVID.

As you go down the age groups, you see the same thing. All the people who were expected to die, died. But in addition, people who weren't expected to die, died from COVID. In each of those age groups, the majority of the number of people who died unexpectedly corresponds to the number of people who died from COVID.

4. I will repeat that the increase in death rate among 25 - 40 year olds is due to covid policy, not the virus. People that couldn't get access to healthcare, deaths of despair brought on by isolation, loss of jobs, drug ODs, suicides.

I agree that in those cases, the number of deaths due to COVID drops to a minority of the difference between those who were expected to die and those who weren't. The mortality rates in those groups (25-34 and 35-44) rose by 22.5% and 24%. 6/29 unexpected deaths, and 16/47 unexpected deaths/100,000 people were due to COVID respectively.

Jack Ward, your ignorance is astounding. Here is some context:

They inflated deaths: (yes the motorcycle accident covid death is a real thing)
https://cbs12.com/news/local/man-wh...h-counted-as-covid-19-death-in-florida-report

They changed the coroner guidelines on listing death just after scamdemic started: (if it maybe/couldbe/shouldbe covid, ITS COVID!)
https://voterga.files.wordpress.com/2020/11/press-release-cdc-admits-overreporting-covid-deaths.pdf

Funeral Directors are seeing the anomalous deaths. Here is one from UK: (he also points out his belief that it was primarily euthanasia based on medicine vials he saw when picking up bodies and his later research)
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/john-o-looney-dr-reiner-fuellmich-october-1-2021_Uw5SEp5mwV5TBfG.html

Oh and don't forget the missing trillions: (the government is incompetent on purpose, but strangely, only in ways that support their power. You really think money and threats of violence isn't enough to pull off FED Reserve scam of 1913/1931, JFK assassination, 911 bullshit, COVID1984? What a happy little world you live in.)
That Rumsfeld comment about $2.3 trillion being missing is taken out of context by conspiracy theorists.

First, he did not say the $ was "missing". What he said was, “According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions.”

The whole speech from which the quote is taken, is available on the Internet, and when read in full with that context, it is clear that Rumsfeld is talking about the problems of an outdated and disjointed accounting system (typical of govt) that makes holistic book-keeping difficult and hinders a clear centralized budgetary overview. Rumsfeld is criticizing the red tape, not saying, literally, that a lot of money is missing.

This is what I'm talking about re, the downside of Skeptiko. Alex is great and has some excellent shows, but then he, like you, torpedos his own ship by latching onto obviously wrong conspiracy theories. Follow the data is a great meme and an even better way to navigate life. CTs often misquote the data, like in the Rumsfeld quote.

Or they build mountains out of sketchy mole hills. Like the idea that The Finders cult was run by the CIA just because a rented storage space in DC was allegedly owned by a CIA guy and the CIA wouldn't assist a customs agent with an information mining exercise. Or that anyone other than Oswald killed Kennedy just because the mafia didn't like Kennedy or the CIA hated him for screwing up Bay of Pigs or some sketchy guy who's entire life was about crime and deceit said something. Or that "the government" blew up the Pentagon and the towers and crashed another plane load of people to hide missing money. It's all crap that would never stand up in court because it's based on obviously false info and hearsay - and it just doesn't even make sense from operational or logistics or risk/benefit standpoints. Very silly to think that they would do all of that damage on 9/11 to hide something that could be done with a few key strokes.

Anyhow, it all discredits real conspiracies (like covid) and paranormal and UFOs because the real stuff gets lumped in with the stupid stuff. If I was a conspiracy theorist I could say that Alex is a govt operative of a very sophisticated nature, but working for the hidden powers that be. He is subtly discrediting the very topics he (his legend) allegedly wants to promote. But I'm not and I like Alex and think he does important work (we all have our faults and blind spots).

Last edited:
That Rumsfeld comment about $2.3 trillion being missing is taken out of context by conspiracy theorists. ... First, he did not say the $ was "missing". What he said was, “According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions.”

What do you expect him to say? (double entry account much? If it doesnt add up, it doesnt matter if its disparate systems. Its missing if you cant account for it. Split hairs much either?)

And the OTHER missing trillions? You know 130 trillion+ (all I hear is crickets from you)

JFK and Finders cult... OMG [face-palm.gif] (you have to be holding your nose not to smell a rat, im guessing willful ignorance. JFK especially. There is ton of good research to show it was a combined CIA/MAFIA op.)
Lone gunman = Absolute idiocy .

Finders cult: Operation Midnight Climax, Epstein et al, Skull&Bones naked-confession-initiation, Alefantis instagram, Cathy O'Brian [mic-drop.gif] (so in your world industrial blackmail doesn't happen? Are there unicorns there too?)

Last edited:
To be precise, ineffectiveness of mask was proven a century and a year ago, in 1920, when it was shown that the hyterical attempt to force people to wear masks did nothing to slow, let alone stop, the Spanish Flu:

https://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/10.2105/AJPH.10.1.34

For a century afterwards, there was no another misguided attempt to force masks on population by the means of institutional and vigilante violence combined with falsehood-filled, slander-fueled propaganda.
nice. thx.

1635274304073.png

What do you expect him to say? (double entry account much? If it doesnt add up, it doesnt matter if its disparate systems. Its missing if you cant account for it. Split hairs much either?)

And the OTHER missing trillions? You know 130 trillion+ (all I hear is crickets from you)

JFK and Finders cult... OMG [face-palm.gif] (you have to be holding your nose not to smell a rat, im guessing willful ignorance. JFK especially. There is ton of good research to show it was a combined CIA/MAFIA op.)
Lone gunman = Absolutely idiotic .

Finders cult: Operation Midnight Climax, Epstein et al, Skull&Bones naked-confession-initiation, Alefantis instagram, Cathy O'Brian [mic-drop.gif] (so in your world industrial blackmail doesn't happen? Are there unicorns there too?)

Carlos Marcello was a mafia (La Cosa Nostra) boss. Those guys lie for a living. They're operating on a whole different level of evil than you can even imagine. Bragging about something like killing Kennedy is SOP, even if they didn't kill him. In fact, if they did kill him, they would never mention it.

Ever notice how many former mobsters and mob associates (not made men but worked with Mae men) claim they kill Jimmy Hoffa? Well, they couldn't have all killed him. In fact, the Detroit mafia family killed Hoffa. He was their asset and their problem. The Detroit mafia was very powerful. They had a seat on the national cosa nostra commision and would frequently travel to New York to try to keep those mad dogs under control. They were welcomed as peace makers and advisors. There is no way that some Irish guy went to Detroit to kill a Detroit mob asset. There is no way that all those NY, Chicago and NJ guys that claim to have been involved did either. The Commission's NY and Chicago members may have OK'ed the hit, but it was Detroit familia's thing. Get it. Mafia guys lie for a living. They brag about things to pump up their image. They do not talk about actual murders unless they've flipped and become FBI informants; which isn't the case in your link.

You just don't understand how that world works.

Again flimsiest of evidence and hearsay to arrive at a conspiracy.

No reason Oswald didn't shoot Kennedy because he was a psycho that wanted to impress the Soviets.

Carlos Marcello was a mafia (La Cosa Nostra) boss. Those guys lie for a living. They're operating on a whole different level of evil than you can even imagine. Bragging about something like killing Kennedy is SOP, even if they didn't kill him. In fact, if they did kill him, they would never mention it. ... No reason Oswald didn't shoot Kennedy because he was a psycho that wanted to impress the Soviets.

I'll see your mob-bosses-gonna-mob-even-from-death-bed and raise you Dr. Marys Monkeys. Its shows the simple-view regarding the jfk assassination and vaccination program is not the correct view. Oswald was a double crossed double agent and his girlfriend discovered the cancer-polio-vaccine agenda.
"This is a superb story that runs from the discovery of penicillin in 1928 through antibiotics, the polio epidemic, the polio vaccines of the late 1950s and early 1960s, the cancer-causing monkey viruses that contaminated the vaccines and were injected into 200 million children, the murders of Sherman, Oswald, JFK, linear particle accelerators, probable genetic mutation of SIV into HIV, the aids epidemic, and the cancer epidemic that we have today. ..." Amazon review.

Last edited:

agreed. this has a flat earth... consciousness is an illusion... they didn't isolate the virus... feel to it.

not worth spending a lot of time on... especially in this thread.

I'll see your mob-bosses-gonna-mob-even-from-death-bed and raise you Dr. Marys Monkeys. Its shows the simple-view regarding the jfk assassination and vaccination program is not the correct view. Oswald was a double crossed double agent and his girlfriend discovered the cancer-polio-vaccine agenda.
"This is a superb story that runs from the discovery of penicillin in 1928 through antibiotics, the polio epidemic, the polio vaccines of the late 1950s and early 1960s, the cancer-causing monkey viruses that contaminated the vaccines and were injected into 200 million children, the murders of Sherman, Oswald, JFK, linear particle accelerators, probable genetic mutation of SIV into HIV, the aids epidemic, and the cancer epidemic that we have today. ..." Amazon review.
LOL. Sure why not. If you're gonna conspiracy theory, make it the conspiracy theory of everything.

LOL. Sure why not. If you're gonna conspiracy theory, make it the conspiracy theory of everything.

Eric, sometimes you make me laugh. :D Will it ever dawn on you that all the Covid-skeptical stuff you wrote in this thread is also, strictly speaking, "conspiracy theory"?

Or is "conspiracy theory" only OK if it is your "conspiracy theory"? ;)

Eric, sometimes you make me laugh. :D Will it ever dawn on you that all the Covid-skeptical stuff you wrote in this thread is also, strictly speaking, "conspiracy theory"?

Or is "conspiracy theory" only OK if it is your "conspiracy theory"? ;)
Not the same at all.

Everything I wrote is supported by data with known provenance and accepted as real data by peer professionals that use it to make money - meaning it damn well better be real data and my analysis of it damn well better be correct.

Not CT well so and so said this or that and was overheard by someone else.

Nope. What I got is hard facts. Verifiable hard facts.

CTs are not hard facts. Things "feel" like they can't be that simple. There must be a conspiracy. It's all flimsy stuff. Bob knew Jim. Jim was a Free Mason. Bob lost his business when it burned down, then he and his wife got sick and died. Later a guy named Joe started up the same business that Bob used to have. Turns out that Joe is a Free Mason. Why it must be a free mason plot to take over the businesses of the community. Obviously they even poisoned poor Bob and his wife!

There was melting metal in the world trade towers. Thermite! The CIA did it!

If you think what I'm saying is anything like that, then don't read my comments anymore. We're obviously operating at different levels in life - like I'm a well paid professional for a major organization in my second analytical career and you are....what?....some wannabe anarchist watching YouTube.

From what I can tell, CTers all think they have the cold, hard facts on their side.

It is fascinating to see how mix and match it is around here.

Not the same at all.

Everything I wrote is supported by data with known provenance and accepted as real data by peer professionals that use it to make money - meaning it damn well better be real data and my analysis of it damn well better be correct.

Not CT well so and so said this or that and was overheard by someone else.

Nope. What I got is hard facts. Verifiable hard facts.

CTs are not hard facts. Things "feel" like they can't be that simple. There must be a conspiracy. It's all flimsy stuff. Bob knew Jim. Jim was a Free Mason. Bob lost his business when it burned down, then he and his wife got sick and died. Later a guy named Joe started up the same business that Bob used to have. Turns out that Joe is a Free Mason. Why it must be a free mason plot to take over the businesses of the community. Obviously they even poisoned poor Bob and his wife!

There was melting metal in the world trade towers. Thermite! The CIA did it!

If you think what I'm saying is anything like that, then don't read my comments anymore. We're obviously operating at different levels in life - like I'm a well paid professional for a major organization in my second analytical career and you are....what?....some wannabe anarchist watching YouTube.

Are all professional scientists, engineers, architects etc. who support 9/11 Truth movement are not "real" professionals?

And, BTW, the factfulness of the hard facts is not dependent on the person telling them - otherwise, they won't be hard facts. As such, the proven-beyond-doubt hard fact that 9/11 was a controlled demolition remains so, no matter whether it is presented to the public by a professional architect or a simple layperson.

You were never able to counteract this hard fact with anything but personal attacks and sheer vehemence. And these won't count.

For me, your rage-filled diatribes are nothing but a perfect illustraion for my "emotional overdose" notion, and how people suffering from it are unable to process information in a coherent manner.

Back