Andy Paquette, Mask Science, Big Lie? |523|

Truth?! Nonsense! You don't know the first thing about truth! You have no actual knowledge. All you have are a pile of lies and insane conspiracy theories that make you feel important. Like you're smarter than the worlds experts!

The fact is that sick people like you are killing people to feed your own damn egos! How DARE YOU suggest that giving her the best medical care available is what killed her! She died from the damn virus because sick people like you told her lies!

You're disgusting. You're killing innocent people! You should be ashamed of yourself!
your libelous messages have some historical importance because they demonstrate the zeitgeist of our day. For that reason, I'm inclined to leave them up. Take note, other readers, how this person reacts to being questioned. This level of rancor has been instilled in the American people by others who have manipulated people like drichardson into laundering their lies for them.

Last edited:
Sounds like "death by ventilator". Nurses and doctors have come forward to talk about how ventilators kill people, not whatever put them on the ventilator in the first place.

To get back to the gist of this thread, let’s all have a think of data and evidence that might be less reliable than a pre print scientific paper.

Fuck you, you psychopath!
Keep in mind, we disagree on this. That is different from the pretense of disagreement while secretly agreeing with you, which is what you are suggesting. We actually disagree. That is a significant difference. From my perspective, your views, the fact you share them, and the same for other people who share your views, is causing widespread death and injury. Therefore, I could, if I was as rash as you, call you a "psychopath" based on the way I have evaluated the evidence I have seen.

However, you appear to sincerely believe what you have written. I sincerely believe what I have written. Therefore, I think it is more appropriate, and more fair, to point out the differences. In this case, you suggested that "anti-vaxxers" and "misinformation" killed your relative. From the information you posted, "death by ventilator" as opposed to covid, seems a perfectly reasonable alternate theory. Again, from my point of view. As I see it, the ventilators have killed a lot of people who were diagnosed with covid, and I understand the mechanism by which those machines can kill people. As for covid, I doubt all such diagnoses thanks to the high number of false positive tests. Your relative may have either 1) not had covid in the first place, or 2) would have survived with no treatment via her own immune system or alternative treatment like hydroxychloroquine.

I have two relatives who died this past year, my mother and mother-in-law. A fair argument can be made that both died prematurely due to covid lockdown measures. Neither had covid or was diagnosed with it. My mother died of starvation because her caregiver had a stroke and no one told anyone, thanks to lockdown restrictions (she had to be contacted in person, not phone, due to dementia). My mother-in-law decided she wanted to die, thanks to (it seems) loneliness. She refused to eat, and died shortly thereafter. As I see it, these lockdowns aren't harmless but I'm not slandering random strangers like you about it.

Again, we have a difference of worldviews. If you and I shared the same worldview (mine) and yet you continued to write the opposite, then you would be more culpable in lockdown-related problems. If we shared your worldview, which we do not, then your comments would make more sense. And that is the difference. Mens rea is important. Here, I don't have it and neither do you, presumably. At least one of us is being played, making that person a victim of someone else. I would say it is someone like Anthony Fauci, you would probably pick someone else.

To get back to the gist of this thread, let’s all have a think of data and evidence that might be less reliable than a pre print scientific paper.
Do you mean "more reliable"?

A simple point: It is interesting to describe this as a "pre-print scientific paper". How do we know that? The term "pre-print" assumes it will be printed later. However, there is no guarantee that the peer-review process will result in publication. I have personally reviewed and rejected papers for publication, including one that I thought had a true and interesting hypothesis but had poor methodology, like this one.

Second, even if the paper does manage to get printed, it is still premature to describe it as pre-print until after it is known that it will be printed, by which journal, and approximately when. I have seen "pre-print" copies of articles before but most were articles that had already been accepted for publication but the publication date hadn't arrived yet. The remainder were early drafts of already published articles, for occasions when the published version wasn't available or a difference between the two reflected interesting changes. For instance, a study on gun deaths wherein the author was threatened after publication, so he initially modified the paper to be more politically correct. Later, he withdrew it completely. In that case, early "pre-print" drafts were relevant to the conversation about the article.

So far so good, but I frequent a blog run by the VERY skeptical Dr Kendrick, and he thinks we ar dealing with a distinct disease - recognisable by what it does in severe cases. There is also the probable fact that Fauci funded 'gain of function' research (which means making viruses more lethal) in China's Wuhan lab.

Mind you, I am prepared to believe that COVID-19 turned out to be less awful than was anticipated, and all the hype is designed to make up for that.

Well one reason that I doubt that wifi frequencies - including 5G - is that you would really expect that some hotspots - such as computer repair shops where PCs are often powered up without their electronics exposed - would shed a lot of staff with illness - has that ever been reported?

The other thing is that 5G is condemned because it can excite oxygen molecules into an excited state with somewhat different chemical properties which might indeed be toxic. However, I'd have thought this problem would have already come up in various contexts. More to the point, is the 5G covers a vast chunk of spectrum and the bottom frequency is something like 5GHz, whereas you need 60 GHz to cause the oxygen interaction. Furthermore, I have seen it pointed out that the top end of the band - 60 GHz isn't likely to be useful, precisely because the radiation would be absorbed and scattered by atmospheric oxygen.

Again I am sceptical. Everyone uses cell phones and wifi, and if they had been toxic and mimicked COVID, I'd have expected this to have manifested itself gradually over the years.

I have wondered if what really happens is that some people who get 'COVID symptoms' then get tested by faulty/fake PCR tests, and get scared into entering the hospital, where they catch some other disease that is never recognised because once they have a positive COVID reading no other diagnosis is considered.

However, I have some sympathy with the concept that viruses are often blamed for things that have other causes. Polio was a problem in the summer when some pretty toxic chemicals were inuse, and those chemicals were found to be capable of causing paralysis, and polio was notable in that only about 1 in 200 went on from the early flu like symptoms to get paralysis. We had a corn field behind our house, and that could have given me polio symptoms (don't worry, mine was a fairly light case) - I don't know.

The AIDS situation is extraordinarily suspicious, and Fauci was involved!

David
My uncles had large cattle ranches; they noted death with cattle where they remained close to power lines (?) Don't know what that means.

Tomorrow I'm going to dinner at my sons'... now, he has products and one of them involves cell phones, that boost the signal. He has told his employees not to sell one of the products because of what it says on the box... must be far away or you risk cancer or something. I just remember him telling me a while back.

I'll see if I can get a screenshot of the warning. I know when we went out to the towers there are all kinds of "you'll die" warnings. They can't stay there over an hour when they work on them. We could find this info.

In China when this first was killing 2019, they said it had to do with 5G. But, FYI we have 5G all over the place anyway. I told him I didn't want any 5G cell phones, the one he gave me is 4G, he gave me the eye & said it is using 5G anyway.

Attachments

• verizon-5g-map-980x370.jpg
    verizon-5g-map-980x370.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 2
I see things very differently.

Selfishness is the root of all evils, large and small. The 7 deadly sins? All varieties of selfishness. As nation, we have become markedly more selfish over the past few years.

Sometime last year, a truck passed me on the highway. Judging by how quickly it moved past me, I'd say it was going over 70 in a 45 zone. After they few past, they tossed two large drink containers out of the driver's side window. I'd never seen someone shamelessly litter like that before, let alone while going more than 20mph over the posted limit! At the time, it was shocking enough to take note.

This year, not only have I read countless articles about the recent speeding epidemic, I've noticed a shocking increase in roadside litter. The extraordinary has become commonplace.

Both speeding and littering are, in just about every case, acts of pure selfishness. They're not the only ones, however, as there are many other ways selfishness has begun to manifest.

In situations where masks are expected, when I see someone not wearing a mask, or wearing one incorrectly, it doesn't say to me that that person is merely "non-compliant". Not at all. It tells me that they're selfish.

See, I don't wear a mask because I'm afraid or because I'm "compliant". I'm about as far from that as you can get! No, I wear a mask because it's the right thing to do. That's the case for most masked people, in fact. I costs us nothing, and wearing a mask makes people who might be uneasy or afraid feel more comfortable when they're around us. If masks were completely useless, that reason alone would make wearing a mask worthwhile.

We do a lot of things for the benefit of others. It's why we have standards of dress and hygiene, after all. (Sure, you may personally benefit good grooming, but the primary purpose is the comfort and safety of those around you.) Businesses post rules about dress to ensure that all of their customers feel comfortable and safe. You wouldn't go in to a store that requires a shirt and shoes barefoot and bare-chested, would you? Of course not! That would be rude and disrespectful. Wearing a mask incorrectly, or not at all, is no different.

Now, there are people who don't wear masks to intentionally upset people. Some even with the intent to spread disease! I liken these people to the guys who harass bicyclers by "rolling coal" when they drive past to watch them choke on their exhaust. More than just rude, when someone intentionally seeks to cause harm to others, either physically or psychologically, they're a bad person.

That's what the masked and unmasked say to me.
Please... Why didn't you wear a mask in the past? Are you going to wear one forever cause you might make me SCARED or you might give me a BUG? Your logic is flawed.

I don't want you to... drive at all. Nope, your filthy car is a scar on the earth. ALSO, I don't want you to use the computer anymore because you scare me AND it pollutes you selfish horrid man. You are not allowed to fly anywhere or use any kind of transportation of a combustion engine AND no electric car either cause they pollute even more.

I certainly hope you didn't post using ELECTRICITY did you!? HORRID little man! Did this power come from nuclear energy? COAL? YOU are the problem. AND stop right there buddy, tell me you are not wearing clothes!? My God man someone robbed the earth of its natural beauty to make your underpants not to mention the filth it produced! Join a nudist camp immediately!

No mask? That's right you just glue that onto those babies honey we wouldn't want them to feel free.

Cough.

Who I am? You're a goddamned murderer! You don't have the moral high-ground here.
He is not a murderer, I know you're upset, but if we find out we've been lied to and we have been lied to already & Fauci admitted he lied about the masks (they do not help) then you're going to be really angry.

Did they do that remdesivir & then they incubated? I mean... that's just a death sentence. If she got sick & waited & didn't get the proper meds then got pneumonia & THEN they incubated (put her out for days on end) yeah, that's pretty much gonna kill ya.

If you find out that is what they did because the correct meds were not available OTC to her or at her doctors early & they waited for her to get too sick... then did the other things. Once you find the truth you're going to be really angry.

"Relax... I was just fuckin with ya."

Everybody recognizes that phrase.
That's the phrase that someone lets out right when the joke has been fully spent.
When you're on the receiving end usually it punctuates an awkward moment that was stolen from you by a crude, but usually friendly social bonding tactic.
Each of us would only need 15 seconds to stop, close our eyes, and remember one person who once used, or regularly used this tactic.

If you will, instead please take that 15 seconds to stop, close your eyes, and remember the feeling just before they make that statement...
Picture the exact moment, when you reach 100% sure they're fuckin with ya, but they haven't said it yet, and you've locked eyes and poker faces.

Now hold it.
It's a frustration, a restlessness, and an annoyance. And you're just about ready to say, "Sorry I gotta go over there" and just walk away..

Continue to hold it.

Thank you.

This is the limbo being forced upon us by the Fascist collaboration of the World Wide Anti-nationalists Regimes and the Pharmaceutical Industry.
They've struck a golden sweet spot and figured out exactly how to indefinitely continue the charade knowing full well that you know that they know but that they will never have to admit:
"Relax... I was just fuckin with ya."

(the analogy is all yours if you want it Andrew, no charge :) )
Dammit I love this Forum

Last edited:
Okay, look... from talking to people in India I found they were given these kits & the cases dropped like 97%. What was in those kits? Ivermectin & antibiotics. Our media blacked out this total turnaround. So we should get some people on here that are in India to talk directly to them. I mean Joe Rogan (?). So...

I mean we can't google the truth anymore, you have to talk to people on the ground there or use another way via another search engine for the truth. Here are some highlights from one story:

"The Yogi-led state has also been registering a steep decline in the number of Active COVID Cases as the figure has dropped from a high of 310,783 in April to 8,986 now, a remarkable reduction by 97.10 percent."
https://zeenews.india.com/uttar-pra...contains-second-wave-of-covid-19-2368977.html
By July 2, 2021, three weeks later, cases were down a full 99 percent.
https://www.news18.com/news/india/u...kdown-curbs-all-you-need-to-know-3918440.html
On August 6, 2021, India’s Ivermectin media blackout ended with MSN reporting. Western media, including MSN, finally acknowledged what was contained in those Uttar Pradesh medicine kits. Among the medicines were Doxycycline and Ivermectin.
https://trialsitenews.com/msn-showc...ound-the-ivermectin-based-home-medicine-kits/
On August 25, 2021, the Indian media noticed the discrepancy between Uttar Pradesh's massive success and other states, like Kerala's, comparative failure. Although Uttar Pradesh was only 5% vaccinated to Kerala's 20%, Uttar Pradesh had (only) 22 new COVID cases, while Kerala was overwhelmed with 31,445 in one day. So it became apparent that whatever was contained in those treatment kits must have been pretty effective.
News18 reported, "Let’s look at the contrasting picture. Kerala, with its 3.5 crore population - or 35 million, on August 25 reported 31,445 new cases, a bulk of the total cases reported in the country. Uttar Pradesh, the biggest state with a population of nearly 24 crore - or 240 million - meanwhile reported just 22 cases in the same period.
Two days ago, just seven fresh positive cases were reported from Uttar Pradesh. Kerala reported 215 deaths on August 25, while Uttar Pradesh only reported two deaths. In fact, no deaths have been reported from Uttar Pradesh in recent days. There are only 345 active cases in Uttar Pradesh now while Kerala’s figure is at 1.7 lakh - or 170,000."

Do you mean "more reliable"?

A simple point: It is interesting to describe this as a "pre-print scientific paper". How do we know that? The term "pre-print" assumes it will be printed later. However, there is no guarantee that the peer-review process will result in publication. I have personally reviewed and rejected papers for publication, including one that I thought had a true and interesting hypothesis but had poor methodology, like this one.

Second, even if the paper does manage to get printed, it is still premature to describe it as pre-print until after it is known that it will be printed, by which journal, and approximately when. I have seen "pre-print" copies of articles before but most were articles that had already been accepted for publication but the publication date hadn't arrived yet. The remainder were early drafts of already published articles, for occasions when the published version wasn't available or a difference between the two reflected interesting changes. For instance, a study on gun deaths wherein the author was threatened after publication, so he initially modified the paper to be more politically correct. Later, he withdrew it completely. In that case, early "pre-print" drafts were relevant to the conversation about the article.

Now I really can’t work out if you are being obtuse deliberately or not… so I’ll spell it out.

You discussed with Alex on the pod the weaknesses of the prepaper and possible flaws in methodology. Then you throw your stock behind some doctors’ anecdotes about ventilators (whilst also maintaining a deep distrust of anything doctors say)

I won’t belabour what an insensitive jerk you were in the process because you don’t care about feelings anyway.

https://assets.publishing.service.g...27511/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-42.pdf

"These data should be considered in the context of vaccination status of the population groups shown in the rest of this report. The vaccination status of cases, inpatients and deaths is not the most appropriate method to assess vaccine effectiveness and there is a high risk of misinterpretation. Vaccine effectiveness has been formally estimated from a number of different sources and is described earlier in this report.
In the context of very high vaccine coverage in the population, even with a highly effective vaccine, it is expected that a large proportion of cases, hospitalisations and deaths would occur in vaccinated individuals, simply because a larger proportion of the population are vaccinated than unvaccinated and no vaccine is 100% effective. This is especially true because vaccination has been prioritised in individuals who are more susceptible or more at risk of severe disease. Individuals in risk groups may also be more at risk of hospitalisation or death due to non- COVID-19 causes, and thus may be hospitalised or die with COVID-19 rather than because of COVID-19.
The case rates in the vaccinated and unvaccinated populations are crude rates that do not take into account underlying statistical biases in the data. There are likely to be systematic differences in who chooses to be tested and the COVID risk of people who are vaccinated.
These biases become more evident as more people are vaccinated and the differences between the vaccinated and unvaccinated population become systematically different in ways that are not accounted for without undertaken formal analysis of vaccine effectiveness as is made clear.
NIMS is used as a denominator because it is a database of named individuals eligible for vaccination in which there is a record of each individual’s vaccination status.

Interpretation of the case rates in vaccinated and unvaccinated population is particularly susceptible to changes in denominators and should be interpreted with extra caution."

To illustrate this, using that report...Let's say we believe, for the moment, that people who weren't vaccinated are just as likely to get tested as those who were vaccinated. After reporting on the number of people with a positive test/100,000/age group, they reported on number of people who had a positive test who were hospitalized and/or died/100,000/age group. So we can calculate the percentage of people who were hospitalized/died for every positive COVID test for each age group. And we find that for every positive test among the unvaccinated population, they were 6 times more likely to be hospitalized and 8 times more likely to die than for every positive test among the vaccinated population. Across every age group, despite more positive tests in the vaccinated population, the hospitalizations and deaths were dominated by the unvaccinated.

So we either have to conclude that the immune systems of the vaccinated were much stronger than the unvaccinated, so that for the same amount of COVID, the vaccinated were 6-8 times better at fighting off hospitalization and death. Or that there was a large difference in the testing, so that there was way more COVID in the unvaccinated group, than there was in the vaccinated group, but the unvaccinated people didn't get tested unless they were very sick.

In reality, it's probably a mixture of both. But in no case is it a sign of poor immunity among the vaccinated.

Last edited:
One of the most famous and respected clinical psychiatrists and narcologists in Russia, dr. V. Borovskih, just came had Covid19. His conclusions:
THE TESTIMONY OF DR. BOROVSKIH: "WHAT HAPPENED TO ME HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY INFECTIOUS PROCESS. I HAD CHEMICAL POISONING. AS A DOCTOR, I STATE THIS." - At one time, I worked for a long time in the regional toxic center and I saw a variety of poisonings. Nothing like an infectious process happened to me. No virus behaves like that. And I immediately began to treat myself in the way that acute poisoning is treated. I used drugs of Soviet development, universal antidotes, for example, unitiol, which remove from the body and neutralize almost all known poisons, even chemical warfare agents. - This is NOT Pneumonia, but a real CHEMICAL PNEUMONITIS! This was stated by Academician Chuchalin for another year and a half of nanad. And the point of application of these poisons is really the respiratory system. And a person really has a violation of respiratory function. - If we treat all patients as poisoned, then we would not have any complications and so many deaths. - WE ARE NOT DEALING WITH A MEDICAL, BUT FOR THE MOST PART WITH AN ETHICAL PHENOMENON. "WHERE THE LAW OF BIG NUMBERS BEGINS TO OPERATE, MORALITY ENDS." AND THIS WHOLE PROJECT (COVID) IS EXTREMELY GENEROUSLY PAID. - I am a psychiatrist with a long experience and when I look into the eyes of the so-called profile ministers and the entourage of our president, I see that these people are very well paid. That they are not interested in anything but the money they receive. Our government looks like a prostitute, there is not a single person with a state mindset. ❗❗❗️ - IF IT WERE NOT FOR THE ATTEMPT ON THE LIVES OF SUCH A HUGE NUMBER OF OUR COMPATRIOTS, IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE TO REMAIN SILENT... BUT NEITHER AS A DOCTOR NOR AS A CITIZEN CAN I CALMLY LOOK AT HOW MY PEOPLE WERE SENTENCED TO DEATH AND THIS SENTENCE IS NOW BEING CARRIED OUT BY THE HANDS OF DOCTORS, THAT IS, MY COLLEAGUES. MEDICINE HAS NOW BECOME A TOOL FOR MASS MURDER OF PEOPLE. AND NOW TO REMAIN SILENT ON THIS TOPIC WILL BE A REAL BETRAYAL. - We haven't been talking about the most important thing for so long – WHAT IS CALLED COVID-19 AS A VIRUS – has NEVER been isolated in its purest form! And at the same time, we do PCR tests for this virus, which no one has ever isolated. The author of the PCR once said: "I forbid the use of this test for the diagnosis of infectious diseases." AND WE'RE DEALING WITH AN EPIDEMIC OF TESTS. And someday there will be some semblance of the NUREMBERG TRIALS, where we will find out everything and everything will be put in its place.

Dr.Borovskih's interview.

https://zen.yandex.ru/video/watch/61719d30b0d4527ac49b3f14

Last edited:
Now I really can’t work out if you are being obtuse deliberately or not… so I’ll spell it out.

You discussed with Alex on the pod the weaknesses of the prepaper and possible flaws in methodology. Then you throw your stock behind some doctors’ anecdotes about ventilators (whilst also maintaining a deep distrust of anything doctors say)

I won’t belabour what an insensitive jerk you were in the process because you don’t care about feelings anyway.
That vents and related procedures can cause death is a well established fact in the medical community. Many people don't know that using a vent also often involves paralyzing the patient with drugs, which can contribute to death, especially in the elderly and infirm. Vents require careful monitoring and skillful application. Anything less can also kill the patient. Vents can easily cause fatal infections. Improper application can destroy the lungs and induce embolisms, etc.

A vent is a last ditch effort when it is deemed that the risk is worth it b/c the patient is going to die anyhow. The vent just might save them.

The problem is that in the early days of covid, patients were put on vents early as a preventative measure. Worse, the staff administering the vents were not always thoroughly trained.

Medical errors kill, conservatively, 350,000 Americans each year. many times that number are left alive, but seriously harmed. It's not like the medical community never screws up. They also committed a lot of fraud. Anesthesiologists - like the ones paralyzing patients on a vent - have a high degree of contribution to the medical error deaths.

Again, all of the above is readily available knowledge that people should have before running their mouths on the topic.

That vents and related procedures can cause death is a well established fact in the medical community. Many people don't know that using a vent also often involves paralyzing the patient with drugs, which can contribute to death, especially in the elderly and infirm. Vents require careful monitoring and skillful application. Anything less can also kill the patient. Vents can easily cause fatal infections. Improper application can destroy the lungs and induce embolisms, etc.

A vent is a last ditch effort when it is deemed that the risk is worth it b/c the patient is going to die anyhow. The vent just might save them.

The problem is that in the early days of covid, patients were put on vents early as a preventative measure. Worse, the staff administering the vents were not always thoroughly trained.

Medical errors kill, conservatively, 350,000 Americans each year. many times that number are left alive, but seriously harmed. It's not like the medical community never screws up. They also committed a lot of fraud. Anesthesiologists - like the ones paralyzing patients on a vent - have a high degree of contribution to the medical error deaths.

Again, all of the above is readily available knowledge that people should have before running their mouths on the topic.
Eric,

Interesting commentary on the use of ventilators; especially early on in the pandemic. Feels like another CT angle for those inclined.

Were the docs in on the deal and ventilated early, when they could pretend the chemical agent (as Enrique recently suggested) was a novel virus, in order to hasten the global cabal's wish to reduce the population to 1b lucky souls? Or, was it just the best efforts of ethical docs when dealing with a novel pathogen? I expect I know your answer, but I'm sure there's something here for others to glob onto.

Back