Anthony Peake, Is Real Reality Hidden? |447|

Alex

Administrator
Anthony Peake, Is Real Reality Hidden? |447|
by Alex Tsakiris | Apr 29 | Consciousness Science, Spirituality
Tweet
0SHARES

Anthony Peake integrates important frontier science into novel theories about reality.
skeptiko-447-anthony-peake4-300x300.jpg

photo by: Skeptiko
Alex Tsakiris: Welcome to Skeptiko where we explore controversial science and spirituality with leading researchers, thinkers, and their critics. I’m your host, Alex Tsakiris, and today we welcome Anthony Peake back to Skeptiko to talk about his new and quite amazing book, The Hidden Universe: An Investigation into Non-Human Intelligences, a book that is very much about these extended consciousness realms that we talk so much about on this show.
Anthony, as many of you know, is not just a very accomplished author and speaker, but as someone who truly in every way that I can tell, seems to be a researcher seeker, that is someone who you get the feeling is really trying to get somewhere with this stuff and isn’t just writing books, which are very entertaining and bring us all along on his journey, but that this is really a path of discovery for Anthony, and I really appreciate that.
His latest book, The Hidden Universe is no exception. It’s packed, not just with amazing accounts and stories that you’re going to be quite surprised that you’ve never heard about before, but it’s also packed with a lot of cutting-edge science that Anthony believes backs up his theories.
Now, one other thing I should mention, and that is that Tony Peake is not someone who’s afraid to stick his neck out there regarding his theories. I kind of like that really, because if you really listen to what he’s saying, I think what he’s saying is not that he has all the answers, but more that, unless somebody sticks a stake into the ground and says, “Hey, it’s not just about stories, here’s what I think this stuff leads to,” unless somebody does that, we can’t really pull it apart. So we all realize that we’re probably wrong about all this stuff that the greatest minds have thought about since as long as there’s been a human being on this planet, but I do appreciate that he’s willing to stick his neck out there and say, “Hey, here’s how I think it all fits together.”
So, Anthony, it’s great to have you back. Thanks so much for joining me.

Thanks Alex, this is a wonderful podcast - I will be responding in more detail shortly.
I think this is a vintage Skeptiko podcast!

David

I was struck by the account of the man who was confronted by a being on his first DMT trip telling him that he should not do it this way - I can only think that means intravenous DMT injection. This warning was repeated on his second trip, and yet as far as I know none of Rick Strassman's volunteers mentioned anything like that, even though they were given DMT by the same route. This and other incidents that I have read of in connection with DMT suggest that that world is very capricious.

It is interesting that it seems established that DMT is found in the brain and other parts of the body. I suppose I do have one caveat about that. It only became detectable in the body in recent years because of the extremely sensitive equipment that is used. When you look at the structural similarities between melatonin (say) and DMT (just look them up on Wiki) you have to wonder if the traces of DMT found are just a side-product of the chemistry going on in the pineal gland.

It would be fascinating to know if the brain would be any different without any DMT.

I do hope Anthony comes on the forum for a bit.

@Alex Perhaps I should have said classic rather than vintage :)

David

There's a lot of great stuff in this episode, and I don't want to throw the baby out with the bath water, but I ever since I learned of the Electric Universe and Plasma Cosmology and the related theories of Halton Arp regarding 'Intrinsic Red Shift', all of which obviate the Expanding Universe, Big Bang, Dark Matter, Black Holes, Quantum Entanglement, and Nuclear Fusion Furnace Stellar theories, I recoil a bit when those theories are brought to bear in a discussion on the nature of reality.

I know that Alex is aware of these alternative theories, which I believe are more explanatory of the nature of reality than the expanding universe, empty space, and gravity accretion theories, but I don't think Anthony is aware of them. If he is aware of them, and has dismissed them, then I have to wonder about him. If he's not aware of them, then I wonder how it would affect his cosmology and his thinking once he versed himself on these subjects.

There's a lot of great stuff in this episode, and I don't want to throw the baby out with the bath water, but I ever since I learned of the Electric Universe and Plasma Cosmology and the related theories of Halton Arp regarding 'Intrinsic Red Shift', all of which obviate the Expanding Universe, Big Bang, Dark Matter, Black Holes, Quantum Entanglement, and Nuclear Fusion Furnace Stellar theories, I recoil a bit when those theories are brought to bear in a discussion on the nature of reality.
I too suspect that parts of modern physics are imaginary. I think people vary about which parts. I certainly think the late Halton Arp was on to something, and in that case most cosmology will turn out to be wrong, because if red shifts can arise for other reaons, that means there is no way to measure the distance of cosmological objects! On the other hand, I think QM - including entanglement - is probably reliable. It is difficult to think of an alternative theory that would explain why chemicals have well defined properties without postulating some sort of wave theory and standing electron waves around atoms and molecules.

However, on the whole theorists like AP don't produce ideas that depend heavily on modern physics, so I don't think that is a problem, and I wouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater :).

David

Last edited:

I know that Alex is aware of these alternative theories, which I believe are more explanatory of the nature of reality than the expanding universe, empty space, and gravity accretion theories, but I don't think Anthony is aware of them. If he is aware of them, and has dismissed them, then I have to wonder about him. If he's not aware of them, then I wonder how it would affect his cosmology and his thinking once he versed himself on these subjects.
I think understand your point... but maybe not as completely as I should :) would you mind taking a minute and detailing one or two of the most glaring mismatches.

So, as usual, I feel somewhat compelled to state, "This is my opinion."

Only relating to the title including "Reality Hidden" :

The first trick is to have a knowing person know he does not own ALL that he knows.
Once that trick is accomplished, the knower knowing there is knowing "out there" then looks for it. The trick has the knower knowing something which he then knows he does not own.
What does the knower know he does not own? This is the nothing "space" he goes to look for it.
ALL he can find there is what he knows. So anything made in that "space", because of the trick on consciousness, then has some degree of "not controlled" by the knower.
The knower creates all there is for him to know - for him, not us or everyone.
But being tricked to know also that some things he creates he does not own then allows what he just created to effectively be all kinds of suppositions which he bring into his knowingness package (consciousness).

Therefore, hidden realities do not exist but the "space" labeled hidden realities does exist as known by the knower. With that trick he then "goes into" that space - usually looking for trouble.

Quite the trick indeed. And there are operations (certainly churches) which grow and feed on this trick. So CERTAINLY these would be expected to become offended at the concept of others becoming free of such entrapment by allowing themselves to actually own EVERYTHING they know and know they own it.

It is impossible to take something someone knows. If something of consciousness is taken, this is a thing taken, not the knowing. Knowing is constantly a present time thing. The choice to know is constantly a present time choice. But out of love or some desire related to the trickster, one can know he does not own some part of his knowing... and this is where the rabbit holes for him begin. The holes do not end until the knowing (all his knowing) is claimed and owned by himself and of himself.

Anything else, is an operation within this playing field life.

Thank you.

I realy like this. Thank you.

I think understand your point... but maybe not as completely as I should :) would you mind taking a minute and detailing one or two of the most glaring mismatches.

Hi Alex,

Thanks for making great interviews like this episode with Anthony Peake. The Skeptiko interview style has become an acquired taste for me. I've overcame my discomfort at first and I've grown to appreciate how willing you are to confront everyone, friend and foe, and require they defend their positions. It makes for better understand for everyone, at least it does so for me.

Halton Arp was a great astronomer, and created a catalog of peculiar galaxies. He noticed that in galaxy formation two quasars were always associated and that the quasars had a different red shift than the associated galaxy. If redshift were indicative of the quasar or galaxy moving away, they would have to have the same redshift to be moving away at the same speed.

So he developed an alternative theory known as "Intrinsic Redshift" which explained the observed redshift as an phenomenon that indicated something other than an expanding universe. Although Hubble, who was a contemporary and a colleague of Arp, first noted redshift, he never agreed with the conclusion that it indicated an expanding universe.

It is the notion of the expanding universe that the Big Bang theory is based. Of course, there's an irony in the embrace of the Big Bang theory by the scientific reductionists in that it was conceived by Georges Lemaître a Catholic Priest astronomer at the bequest of the Pope to keep God involved in the scientific creation mythology.

The implications of Arps Intrinsic Redshift are important for supporting the Electric Universe theory. The age of the elements has something to do with the electric currents forming galaxies. The Electric Universe theory of galaxy and star formation can be demonstrated in the lab and involve Birkeland Currents. All stars form along the long galactic filaments.

Another huge implication of the Electric Universe is how it eliminates the purely mathematical mythology of having a Black Hole in the center of a galaxy. The Electric Universe also explain with electricity how galaxies are able to have their shape and movement with the need for Dark Matter.

Another huge implication of the Electric Universe Plasma Cosmology is the speed of light is not a constant nor is it the limit of how fast things can travel, and the EU proponents, like Wal Thornhill do a great job of challenging the need for Quantum Entanglement to explain "spooky action at a distance".

There's so much more, and I'm afraid I'm not doing it justice. I just heard a great eposide of The Higherside Chats talking about the Electric Universe and Plasma Cosmology and the Safire Project.

You commented during the show that maybe we're not supposed to understand the nature of reality. I think Electric Universe theory is another case of suppressed information, suppressed because if we really understand how things work, we might understand how powerful we are, how powerful is our conscious creative abilities, and that is a threat to the existing paradigm.

If we ever needed a paradigm shift, it would be about now.

Hi Alex,

Thanks for making great interviews like this episode with Anthony Peake. The Skeptiko interview style has become an acquired taste for me. I've overcame my discomfort at first and I've grown to appreciate how willing you are to confront everyone, friend and foe, and require they defend their positions. It makes for better understand for everyone, at least it does so for me.

Halton Arp was a great astronomer, and created a catalog of peculiar galaxies. He noticed that in galaxy formation two quasars were always associated and that the quasars had a different red shift than the associated galaxy. If redshift were indicative of the quasar or galaxy moving away, they would have to have the same redshift to be moving away at the same speed.

So he developed an alternative theory known as "Intrinsic Redshift" which explained the observed redshift as an phenomenon that indicated something other than an expanding universe. Although Hubble, who was a contemporary and a colleague of Arp, first noted redshift, he never agreed with the conclusion that it indicated an expanding universe.

It is the notion of the expanding universe that the Big Bang theory is based. Of course, there's an irony in the embrace of the Big Bang theory by the scientific reductionists in that it was conceived by Georges Lemaître a Catholic Priest astronomer at the bequest of the Pope to keep God involved in the scientific creation mythology.

The implications of Arps Intrinsic Redshift are important for supporting the Electric Universe theory. The age of the elements has something to do with the electric currents forming galaxies. The Electric Universe theory of galaxy and star formation can be demonstrated in the lab and involve Birkeland Currents. All stars form along the long galactic filaments.

Another huge implication of the Electric Universe is how it eliminates the purely mathematical mythology of having a Black Hole in the center of a galaxy. The Electric Universe also explain with electricity how galaxies are able to have their shape and movement with the need for Dark Matter.

Another huge implication of the Electric Universe Plasma Cosmology is the speed of light is not a constant nor is it the limit of how fast things can travel, and the EU proponents, like Wal Thornhill do a great job of challenging the need for Quantum Entanglement to explain "spooky action at a distance".

There's so much more, and I'm afraid I'm not doing it justice. I just heard a great eposide of The Higherside Chats talking about the Electric Universe and Plasma Cosmology and the Safire Project.

You commented during the show that maybe we're not supposed to understand the nature of reality. I think Electric Universe theory is another case of suppressed information, suppressed because if we really understand how things work, we might understand how powerful we are, how powerful is our conscious creative abilities, and that is a threat to the existing paradigm.

If we ever needed a paradigm shift, it would be about now.
I appreciate this post (too).
Thank you.

The Electric Universe theory of galaxy and star formation can be demonstrated in the lab and involve Birkeland Currents. All stars form along the long galactic filaments.
Do you feel you know the electric universe concept well, because if you do, we might have a fruitful discussion, because I am not sure about it. We could either start another thread in "Why science is wrong..." or use a PM, as you wish.

Of course Arp's discoveries hold regardless of the EU theory.

David

I have got Anthony's book. It looks very promising, because although a lot of the ideas are fairly familiar to many of us, he seems to want to put the whole issue into an interesting context.

@Anthony If you are reading this, do please join the forum, as many other of Alex's guests have done. I expect you are planning future versions of your book, so please note that 99^13 is 87,752,102,299,896,798,785,221,299, and I think you meant to write 99*10^13 or maybe 9.9*10^13 - this mistake occurs more than once.

David

Great show.

Yes part of reality is hidden... otherwise you'd know everything and there would be no story... boring. So reality is a labyrinth.

Just as we are in the Goldilocks zone 93 million miles from the sun, we have to ask why are we in the Goldilocks zone of ET interference. The answer to that question is either: A) sheer luck or B) there is a filter.

If there is a filter, then at lower levels that filter involves the vast distances of space. But if the vast distances of space-time are traversible which they appear to be, then the door is open to not merely space travel but time travel (or perhaps more correctly: story-travel ...moving perpendicular to the present timeline as Anthony puts it).

In this case, the filter must be composed of agreements among the story-travelers to preserve this present story from corruption. Agreements among sentient beings with free-will are political. Political structures are either networked or hierarchical or a combination. Considering the balance required to sustain this political structure it is likely to be a combination. There must also be those outside the political structure attempting to circumvent the rules and interfere.

In this scenario, ET begins to look more like the Adjustment Bureau and synchronicity, genetic manipulations, precognitions, etc, are all various ways of adjusting, correcting, or tampering with the storyline. There are those that wish to curate and preserve storylines, those that wish to destroy them, those that wish to tweak them, and those that wish to forget them.

The hierarchy engaged in the preservation of the storylines is powerful but not all powerful and that is why we find ourselves in the Goldilocks zone of ET interference and free-will which allows for a meaningful story to progress.

I agree that the multiverse theory makes free-will meaningless because the particular storyline you find yourself on is sheer luck. I believe rather that the now moment is a slice of a meaningful structure which can be sliced a bunch of different directions but only so long as it intersects with the now moment. From this now moment extending forwards and backwards in time is a path of decreasing solidity the further from now you get with multiple possible futures and pasts intersecting this moment. If the future is not fixed then neither is the past which can be altered by the ambiguity surrounding all details. What is "realized" is only what is necessary to carry forward the plot.

Do you feel you know the electric universe concept well, because if you do, we might have a fruitful discussion, because I am not sure about it. We could either start another thread in "Why science is wrong..." or use a PM, as you wish.

Of course Arp's discoveries hold regardless of the EU theory.

David

David, I have a only a superficial understanding of EU theory. I've watched all the documentaries on the Thunderbolts Project YouTube channel, I watched many of the lectures from their annual conferences, and I've watched many of their frequent Space News videos on that channel, and I've read a few articles. I've not read any of the books, although they are near the top of my reading list.

I might be able to answer questions for someone who is not at all familiar with the main concepts, and I'd be glad to hear from someone who is expert on the subject or who recognizes how EU Plasma Cosmology fits in the bigger picture, mainly, the picture of consciousness and the nature of reality.

I'm particularly interested in the relationship of the Ether or the Plenum to electricity. I want to learn more about EVOs, a subject discussed by Greg Carlwood with his anonymous guest Kosh on a recent episode of THC. I think pursuing an understanding of EVOs would be fruitful is putting together a bigger picture.

I'm open and interested and glad that the subject has piqued your interest.

David, I have a only a superficial understanding of EU theory. I've watched all the documentaries on the Thunderbolts Project YouTube channel, I watched many of the lectures from their annual conferences, and I've watched many of their frequent Space News videos on that channel, and I've read a few articles. I've not read any of the books, although they are near the top of my reading list.

I might be able to answer questions for someone who is not at all familiar with the main concepts, and I'd be glad to hear from someone who is expert on the subject or who recognizes how EU Plasma Cosmology fits in the bigger picture, mainly, the picture of consciousness and the nature of reality.

I'm particularly interested in the relationship of the Ether or the Plenum to electricity. I want to learn more about EVOs, a subject discussed by Greg Carlwood with his anonymous guest Kosh on a recent episode of THC. I think pursuing an understanding of EVOs would be fruitful is putting together a bigger picture.

I'm open and interested and glad that the subject has piqued your interest.
Well my main problem was that they make great point of electrons falling down to the sun which is at +10 million volts with respect to distant space. This is supposed to be the source of the sun's heat. However, where do those electrons go next because I calculated that the sun's positive charge would be rapidly discharged in a few hundred seconds if the electrons stay put. If the electrons leave the sun (presumably at the poles) they would lose the same 10 MEV that they gained as they came in!

David

Last edited:
Great show.

Yes part of reality is hidden... otherwise you'd know everything and there would be no story... boring. So reality is a labyrinth.

Just as we are in the Goldilocks zone 93 million miles from the sun, we have to ask why are we in the Goldilocks zone of ET interference. The answer to that question is either: A) sheer luck or B) there is a filter.

If there is a filter, then at lower levels that filter involves the vast distances of space. But if the vast distances of space-time are traversible which they appear to be, then the door is open to not merely space travel but time travel (or perhaps more correctly: story-travel ...moving perpendicular to the present timeline as Anthony puts it).

In this case, the filter must be composed of agreements among the story-travelers to preserve this present story from corruption. Agreements among sentient beings with free-will are political. Political structures are either networked or hierarchical or a combination. Considering the balance required to sustain this political structure it is likely to be a combination. There must also be those outside the political structure attempting to circumvent the rules and interfere.

In this scenario, ET begins to look more like the Adjustment Bureau and synchronicity, genetic manipulations, precognitions, etc, are all various ways of adjusting, correcting, or tampering with the storyline. There are those that wish to curate and preserve storylines, those that wish to destroy them, those that wish to tweak them, and those that wish to forget them.

The hierarchy engaged in the preservation of the storylines is powerful but not all powerful and that is why we find ourselves in the Goldilocks zone of ET interference and free-will which allows for a meaningful story to progress.

I agree that the multiverse theory makes free-will meaningless because the particular storyline you find yourself on is sheer luck. I believe rather that the now moment is a slice of a meaningful structure which can be sliced a bunch of different directions but only so long as it intersects with the now moment. From this now moment extending forwards and backwards in time is a path of decreasing solidity the further from now you get with multiple possible futures and pasts intersecting this moment. If the future is not fixed then neither is the past which can be altered by the ambiguity surrounding all details. What is "realized" is only what is necessary to carry forward the plot.

My mind is now blown (Thank You)

There seemed to be some technical issues with Skeptiko #447... or, is there something wrong at my end perhaps?

I see in the YouTube comments that others are experiencing the same issue.

This has been so, so frustrating because I want so badly to hear every word Anthony was saying... and I just can't, its like... split seconds are being sliced out of the video... and yet, Alex is just fine, so it was all coming from Anthony's side (I assume "internet" issues). I am sure Alex also is disconcerted about it but its just one of those things.

I am so grateful Alex has shared this conversation - wow.

Last edited:
Moments ago I was watching the Youtube version of Skeptiko #447 and was around the 16 ish minute mark
As I watched the part where Peake mentions the 49 days thing I did a Google search on - "49th day of gestation" and came upon this link - https://newsinstact.com/science/sci...ys-after-the-development-of-the-pineal-gland/

which led me to this video -

and at exactly 3:56 or so, Strassman says... "after the time of death..." and then the video shows the depiction of "falling to one's death from a tall building." - here's a screenshot of a moment within the full scene.

1588296950766.png

I immediately recalled my post from yesterday - http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threa...the-evil-question-446.4504/page-6#post-141151

... and as I was thinking of how weird that would have been if I had actually let go, I was at the part of the Strassman video where the narrator says, "DMT at higher levels acted as a type of catalyst for near death experiences. In fact, it seemed to actually induce the machinery of the afterlife to swing into motion."

I do not see it as absurd to consider that by the insane act I did, I induced a sort of "near death experience" because the thoughts and images that went through my mind as I was hanging onto that steel rail outside of that 33rd floor window felt like it involved an external intelligence, just like "the voice in my head" implored me to "kill myself" to "save the world" the image of my wife and the thoughts of the pain she would soon endure truly seemed implanted by something external.

I theorize I was in that liminal space bordering this consensual reality and the soon to be joined "afterlife" and that I was like a soccer ball being kicked around by two entities, one wanting me to "kill myself for silly foolishness - 'to save the world,' yeah, right" and another wanting me "to see the reason not to... to choose, over God's command, not to cause the certain pain my senseless act would cause for my wife."

...and so as I was watching a little more of the Rick Strassman video, and contemplating the soul entering the body on that 49th day and contemplating the implications of being "human"... seeing myself like "humus" that relates to soil, I could see that in the eyes of these other worldly entities, humans are like soil where, if the entities plant the seeds and sprinkle a little water (emotions) and throw in some sunlight (thought) that which, to them, might be experienced as quite entertaining takes place.

And as I was having these thoughts, my hands, without (ordinary) conscious intent, moved to a deck of cards I have called the Crop Circle Cards - sort of like Tarot but only 64 cards. And as I cut the deck, I did my usual "slice" trick and BAM - this was the card that came out -

1588296741708.png

Last edited:
Well my main problem was that they make great point of electrons falling down to the sun which is at +10 million volts with respect to distant space. This is supposed to be the source of the sun's heat. However, where do those electrons go next because I calculated that the sun's positive charge would be rapidly discharged in a few hundred seconds. If the electrons leave the sun (presumably at the poles) they would lose the same 10 MEV that they gained as they came in!

David

I good friend of mine, a scientist, an engineer, but a believer in metaphysics and UFOs and such, surprised me when he began talking about the neutrinos from the nuclear fusion reaction in the sun. I had assumed he was knowledgeable about the EU theory of the sun.

So, I looked through a few of the videos on YouTube and found this one on The Electric Sun.

I think I'm going to have to move Wal Thornhill's book to the top of my list so that I can be more conversant with you here in the forum!

Back