Chris Knowles, Rituals of the State Cult |492|

Oh my, TY David. I wondered if it was due to his dementia. But how do they manage his full speeches--can he just read the prompter??
Clearly, his dementia is the root cause, but I mean why would they attempt to create a fake meeting with some journalists?

David

Yep. I'm not even shocked anymore. I used to see other people say that, and I'd still be raging about the story and not understand that they genuinely meant it too.

Reason being? It's all gone to shit. It will go to even more shit. It's inevitable. About maybe 5 years ago I used to tell people that this stuff was gonna end up destroying us and it would get worse. They said I was being hyperbolic, and it was isolated and just "stupid people on the internet".

I'm tired of people's naivety, lack of imagination and failure to appreciate REAL threats and risks. We can all lie in the same bed now, thanks to these people.

We can all lie in the same bed now, thanks to these people.

Same here. I pretty much retired from political activism on January 6th, 2021.

I deleted all the political RSS feeds from my netvibes.com dashboard. I unfollowed the political groups on GAB, and political people on Twitter. I cancelled all my political e-mail newsletter subscriptions.

We have passed the Point of No Return. Western Civilization is not repairable. That cake is baked. The only option now is to successfully surf the collapse.

A particular Children's Story comes to mind. I'll see if anyone wants to play along and guess.
i can see what you're doing Silence, just after i posted a list of people who i think are part of a satanic ritual abuse cult in the Dan Wilson forum, here you are in another forum moments later talking about childrens stories and guessing. You're a paid idiot troll doing what you're told. I'll have you know that for me to put someone on a list like that i don't do it lightly and i would be surprised if i was wrong about even one of them. Because of how serious an accusation it is i added to say that i apologise if someone has been wrongly accused but like i said i would be surprised if i was wrong about even one them. Get another job Silence.

Clearly, his dementia is the root cause, but I mean why would they attempt to create a fake meeting with some journalists?

David
I would guess they want to make him look like a functional POTUS? What do you think? What do you make of my other questions?

A subject on which I would love to hear an informed discussion is Richard E. Byrd and the Antarctic.
So much wild conjecture out there on garishly coloured sites.
Nazis - flying saucers - and just possibly......, palm trees under the ice
And, is he really on record as having blurted something out before being shut down, along with a director of the CIA.
If he is really on record as having blurted something out then an informed discussion is surely warranted.
Not much I could contribute sorry except subjects for further discussion.
I'm strictly a generalist :-)

I'm only 15 minutes into this episode, but I wanted to post this funny Deep Fake video yesterday from the MSM because Chris specializes in such things.

Watch Biden's hands go in front of the microphones at the 11 second mark...

Better yet watch Biden fall like a box of rocks! what a embarrassment this clown is.

https://hannity.com/media-room/vide...rying-to-climb-stairs-to-board-air-force-one/

I'm only 15 minutes into this episode, but I wanted to post this funny Deep Fake video yesterday from the MSM because Chris specializes in such things.

Chris Knowles, Rituals of the State Cult |492|
by Alex Tsakiris | Mar 16 | Skepticism
Tweet

Chris Knowles examines the meaning behind our cultures rituals.
skeptiko-492-chris-knowles-300x300.jpg

Great guest and podcast ; this guy has it down; he's right too: Christ did walk the earth and was a rebel in a good way.

This kind of reminds me of all that "international space station" blue screen stuff. Certainly, I am not a "space denier," as we only need to look up, but a lot of those videos have this kind of blue screen shit going on. It makes you wonder if we are being told the truth about matters concerning not only Biden's retarded, old ass, but space.

A subject on which I would love to hear an informed discussion is Richard E. Byrd and the Antarctic.
So much wild conjecture out there on garishly coloured sites.
Nazis - flying saucers - and just possibly......, palm trees under the ice
And, is he really on record as having blurted something out before being shut down, along with a director of the CIA.
If he is really on record as having blurted something out then an informed discussion is surely warranted.
Not much I could contribute sorry except subjects for further discussion.
I'm strictly a generalist :)

Yes, what is going on in Antarctica? I want to know that shit as well, but I don't want to go "off the deep on on it," or the "edge of the earth," for that matter. The funny thing is that Knowles mentions Eric Dubay and Matt Boylan(Math Powerland, I think he goes by that now. Matt Boylan is actually a cool dude. Eric, on the other hand....well, go find out for yourself).

At one time, I thought the flat earth stuff was kind of interesting, until idiots like Eric Dubay started to say that moonlight was cool. Hey, I think that moonlight is cool as well, but he actually said that it creates a cooling effect. Furthermore, he said that the moon was a flat, translucent disk. How many flat, translucent disks have craters in them? Also, I worked in interior design for 17 years. If I could have recommended "moon roofs" in people's houses to cool them down instead of expensive air conditioning systems, then I would have had both of the property brothers on their knees, begging for my ideas.

I think that the problem with both, Antarctica and the Moon, is that none of us can easily get to either. At face value, that sounds astounding, but how hard is it to get to the next state? Maybe not so difficult. It takes a bit of time. What about two states away....a little more taxing. How about across the country? - Fuck, now we are talking! What about getting to another country?!? Now you see, we can really create conspiracies about places that are next to impossible to get to in our life times, like Antarctica or the Moon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not a "space denier," as we only need to look up, but a lot of those videos have this kind of blue screen **** going on.

The problem with this stuff is that some instances of video weirdness are technical anomalies, but some are actual fakery.

Classic fakes are CNN's fake report from the First Gulf War, and the Apollo 11 earth-view fakery.

American Astronauts did go to the moon, BUT, some NASA videos of that event are indeed fake.

It's the same with Operation High-Jump. Weird things did happen there, some of which are still kept secret 72 years later, BUT that doesn't prove Nazis had UFO's.

It is a mistake to either deny it all like Professional Skeptics do, or swallow all that is said about such events by the Conspiritament Industry.

Falling down doesn't make him a clown. Everybody can trip and fall. What makes this asshole a clown is how hellbent he is on vaccinating everybody in the United States.

Oh I agree but he's still a fucking clown!! The fall is a symptom of the disease ; remember when he got on Trump for a small trip?

j

Yes, what is going on in Antarctica? I want to know that shit as well, but I don't want to go "off the deep on on it," or the "edge of the earth," for that matter. The funny thing is that Knowles mentions Eric Dubay and Matt Boylan(Math Powerland, I think he goes by that now. He kind of inspired me to change my name to Geometry Dickface, but I held off).

At one time, I thought the flat earth stuff was kind of interesting, until idiots like Eric Dubay started to say that moonlight was cool. Hey, I think that moonlight is cool as well, but he actually said that it creates a cooling effect. Furthermore, he said that the moon was a flat, translucent disk. How many flat, translucent disks have craters in them? Also, I worked in interior design for 17 years. If I could have recommended "moon roofs" in people's houses to cool them down instead of expensive air conditioning systems, then I would have had both of the property brothers on their knees, begging for my ideas.

I think that the problem with both, Antarctica and the Moon, is that none of us can easily get to either. At face value, that sounds astounding, but how hard is it to get to the next state? Maybe not so difficult. It takes a bit of time. What about two states away....a little more taxing. How about across the country? - Fuck, now we are talking! What about getting to another country?!? Now you see, we can really create conspiracies about places that are next to impossible to get to in our life times, like Antarctica or the Moon.

I know when I drive out of Maryland I fall right off. Its all flat after that. I have a parachute on my car.

Like Alex, I was also there for the fight between the "New Atheists" and "Woke".

It was an entertaining thing to behold. Chris is correct. The Woke invasion did destroy the New Atheist / Skeptic sub-culture. Today only the most autistic incels living in fantasy land still do the Skeptic thing.

I also agree with Chris about Achayra S. I used to correspond back-and-forth with her via e-mail. She had a weird feminist, anti-religion agenda. It corrupted her scholarship.

XrY1XqW.jpg

Hi Charlie - I believe you will greatly appreciate this excellent video - it exposes "wokeness" for what it is and arms us, the targets of "wokeness," with ways to avoid being dragged down by it.

Back