Chris Knowles, The Descent Into Evil Thinking |450|

Alex

Administrator
Chris Knowles, The Descent Into Evil Thinking |450|
by Alex Tsakiris | Jun 2 | Parapsychology, Spirituality
Tweet
0SHARES

Chris Knowles explores the dark side of deep state dabbling with extended consciousness.
skeptiko-450-chris-knowles-300x300.jpg
photo by: Skeptiko
(movie clip)
Alex Tsakiris: [00:00:21] That’s Walt from Breaking Bad finally coming to grips with the fact that his dissent into evil maybe wasn’t for the altruistic reasons he had told himself. It’s a topic we talk quite a bit about with today’s guest, the oh so excellent Chris Knowles.
To me, that speaks so much to these super patriot spooks and spies who want to tell us that they’re doing it all for us or for their country or for some other reason.
Chris Knowles: [00:00:57] It’s interesting you brought this up because this is something I’ve been thinking quite a bit about, and I think that the descent into evil, into evil thinking, it goes in steps, it’s sort of like an initiatory process, so to speak.
You’re dealing with powers that are much greater than yourself, and it’s really delusional to think that you have anything to bargain for.
If you could summon a creature that’s powerful enough to change your life or to curse somebody or whatever you think you want, what do you have to offer them?

Thanks Alex, I am yet to listen to this, but I thought I'd point out that you wrote "his dissent into evil ", and I think you meant "his descent into evil" (this page and the Skeptiko page).!

David

Do any of you think we can ever understand these other realms? Is there real knowledge, where everybody can agree?
What would be interesting is getting a group of about 20 interested but objective participants, and having them regressed. They would be required to fill out a questionnaire in advance to determine their expectations, familiarity, and knowledge of the "unknown", videotape the entire session, then compare, discuss, and look for patterns. This would give some information on what is objective vs subjective, the methodology could be critiqued, and a base of experience in which communication and knowledge could grow. After all that, release the information to the public so that others will have first hand knowledge, then build from there. I used to dream of winning the lottery and setting up an institution where this kind of research, rigid and open, would be carried out. I guess fear, both the participant's and the researcher's, is keeping everything behind a veil so speculation is all most of us have to go on. Greed also, but greed is a fear of scarcity.

I was over the moon with this one. THANK you, Alex. I will start with a burning question about Gordon White. As a newbie to the study of magic, I must ask, (this has been on my mind forever) ,is it not the case that Gordon White practises magic in just the way you defined it???

What would be interesting is getting a group of about 20 interested but objective participants, and having them regressed. They would be required to fill out a questionnaire in advance to determine their expectations, familiarity, and knowledge of the "unknown", videotape the entire session, then compare, discuss, and look for patterns. This would give some information on what is objective vs subjective, the methodology could be critiqued, and a base of experience in which communication and knowledge could grow.
yeah... imagine if we had a man-on-the-moon level effort aimed at getting a little better understanding of this.

I was over the moon with this one. THANK you, Alex. I will start with a burning question about Gordon White. As a newbie to the study of magic, I must ask, (this has been on my mind forever) ,is it not the case that Gordon White practises magic in just the way you defined it???
talk'n to Gordon tomorrow... I'll ask :)

Hi - re Stephen Skinner and summoning & binding spirits: I listened to the THC interview with Skinner as well as several others. What he says is that there's a formulaic, methodical way to go about doing this that requires tremendous preparation and precision. He's also pieced together these methods from grimoires that are centuries old. He states that there are similarities in process across grimoires from different cultures, suggesting that over time the process has been tested and refined, which is (he seems to claim) why certain ones actually work.

I personally would stay the heck away from all this because I have no interest in dealing with powerful spirits, energies, forces, whatever.

But it seems plausible to me that
a) these energies/entities do exist
b) people across the centuries have figured out how to interact with them and possibly control them
c) this knowledge would be kept relatively secret yet would be passed down from generation to generation
d) if a person is skilled at decoding the original texts in their original language and works at it over decades, they might actually figure out how to do it

edit: something else to consider... it also seems possible to me that as our technologies and ways of processing info have evolved, it has also changed our neural networks and how we perceive the world -- specifically, that maybe in 200 BCE or 500 CE humans may have been able to perceive and possibly interact with energetic entities that most of us can no longer see. If this was the case, then it's possible that someone many centuries ago did figure out how to control them.

Last edited:
As a newbie to the study of magic, I must ask, (this has been on my mind forever) ,is it not the case that Gordon White practises magic in just the way you defined it???
I wonder how you intend to protect yourself? I am pretty sure some nasty forces exist out there, and as the podcast discussion made clear, it really does seem rather ludicrous that you can force a disembodied evil entity to do what you wish!

David

Do any of you think we can ever understand these other realms? Is there real knowledge, where everybody can agree?
I think you can probably understand at the level of saying there are disembodied minds out there - including, but probably not limited to, people who are now dead. Some of these are good, some bad, and no doubt some are somewhere in between.

However, if you were to ask people if a particular person - say President Trump - is good or bad, you would not get agreement, any more than if you asked if Taylor Swift is a good singer, you would get agreement.

David

I think you can probably understand at the level of saying there are disembodied minds out there - including, but probably not limited to, people who are now dead. Some of these are good, some bad, and no doubt some are somewhere in between.

However, if you were to ask people if a particular person - say President Trump - is good or bad, you would not get agreement, any more than if you asked if Taylor Swift is a good singer, you would get agreement.

David
How does that help us understand our experiences? Is there an objective message they can tell us about the purpose of us being here?

How does that help us understand our experiences? Is there an objective message they can tell us about the purpose of us being here?
I find the question of why we are here, very difficult.

Materialists just say that asking questions about meaning is meaningless :)

Those who acknowledge an extended realm generally say we are here to learn. If the extended realm is expanding, that might make sense in that it is necessary for people to play well together, particularly if they have access to greater power than we possess on Earth.

I guess it is pretty clear that we are deliberately not told the whole story.

I don't have any guaranteed answers just because I am an administrator - that just makes me the club bouncer!

David

I find the question of why we are here, very difficult.

Materialists just say that asking questions about meaning is meaningless :)

Those who acknowledge an extended realm generally say we are here to learn. If the extended realm is expanding, that might make sense in that it is necessary for people to play well together, particularly if they have access to greater power than we possess on Earth.

I guess it is pretty clear that we are deliberately not told the whole story.

I don't have any guaranteed answers just because I am an administrator - that just makes me the club bouncer!

David
Haha. I was more asking in general...why we know so little?

thanks for this very insightful and thoughtful post... maybe we can cover this in chunks.

Hi - re Stephen Skinner and summoning & binding spirits: I listened to the THC interview with Skinner as well as several others. What he says is that there's a formulaic, methodical way to go about doing this that requires tremendous preparation and precision.
- right. But he seems to imply that there is some physical / paraphysical connection between elements of the ritual and the interaction with the spirit entities. of course, we have no model for how such a connection could exist. I think that has to be his starting point if we're to believe his further claims.

for example, contrast this with claims about people who access these Realms through near death experience. the scientist that study this have done extensive work on the correlation between the experience and all sorts of physical/medical markers. imagine if Jeff Long claim that Cardiac Arrest patients with a Bible next to their bed were twice as likely to have a positive near-death experience. we wouldn't buy that for a second (see: Skeptiko: Ian McCormack's Exclusively Christian Near-Death ...

why would we take Skinner seriously?

He's also pieced together these methods from grimoires that are centuries old. He states that there are similarities in process across grimoires from different cultures, suggesting that over time the process has been tested and refined, which is (he seems to claim) why certain ones actually work.
- that's cool... and I acknowledge that that can be some good pre scientific work, but I'm skeptical because he hasn't addressed the big picture questions regarding the interface between these realms.

- my question for Skinner: what does ET see during his life review?

I personally would stay the heck away from all this because I have no interest in dealing with powerful spirits, energies, forces, whatever.

But it seems plausible to me that
a) these energies/entities do exist
b) people across the centuries have figured out how to interact with them and possibly control them
c) this knowledge would be kept relatively secret yet would be passed down from generation to generation
d) if a person is skilled at decoding the original texts in their original language and works at it over decades, they might actually figure out how to do it

edit: something else to consider... it also seems possible to me that as our technologies and ways of processing info have evolved, it has also changed our neural networks and how we perceive the world -- specifically, that maybe in 200 BCE or 500 CE humans may have been able to perceive and possibly interact with energetic entities that most of us can no longer see. If this was the case, then it's possible that someone many centuries ago did figure out how to control them.[/QUOTE]
thanks for this very insightful and thoughtful post... maybe we can cover this in chunks.

David
I don't think that's that complicated. when Trump raped that 14 year old with Epstein he was engaging in evil.

Alex, have you tried reading the transcript of Chris' podcast? It doesn't say much for whatever automatic process performs this task - it only makes even partial sense after hearing the podcast.

For example:
one of that. None of that. I mean, I don’t know if there’s a level of deception there, which there is on all this stuff, but there’s also just this level of, cluelessness that just is hard to sort through. And I think we could have a deep conversation about . Russell target also, who is kind of the white Knight to help put off who is this Navy intelligence guy from the beginning and is also showing up in the Scientology stuff and is showing up, you know, now on stage with, with the tic tech guys and the, to the stars Academy and Tom DeLonge and all that stuff.

So, I mean, the, the beat keeps going on and on, but really T this is. Well, the angle that you are taking, it seems to me in this book, that’s what I wanted to really pin down is are these guys good guys, bad guys, and are you, or what are you hinting at in terms of how we should understand how this remote viewing program, which is really a child of the MKUltra program, how it should fit in our overall worldview.

David

Last edited:
Back