Curt Jaimungal, Better Left Unsaid Analysis |486|

Alex

Administrator
by Alex Tsakiris | Feb 5 | Skepticism
Tweet

Curt Jaimungal, examines the hijacking of progressive discourse.
skeptiko-486-curt-jaimungal-300x300.jpg

Alex,
I really enjoyed this interview - more like exchange. One reason is that you clearly really laid out how you see things and I find your outlook refreshingly similar to my own in all aspects (consciousness hierarchies, moral imperative, etc). Your unresolved questions are also much like my own. I think Curt does see thing very similarly. You guys were just batting nuances back and forth. Of course, there are some seeming paradoxes, but that is expected. Paradoxes often dissolve in the ineffable realms only to re-appear in this more coarse physical one. You guys discussed the lack of computing power of the physical brain to which our consciousness has a relationship when it is participating in the physical dimension.

I thought your take-aways from NDEs were brilliant and, again, echo my own.

SJW movement socially engineered? Yes and no, IMO. European immigrants - especially Jews of the Euro intelligencia (not a racist slight, just a fact) brought Marxism with them to the US. This accelerated immediately before and after WW2. They gained footholds in the US higher education system, but also in media and Hollywood. As their position strengthened, the 1960s happened. This was largely a coincidence. Lots of boomers tilting the population balance and resulting zeitgeist toward youthful energy. At the same time psychedelics were being explored, there was a war and a draft created by old people, but killing the young people, to be protested - and the war was against communism, the very preferred philosophy of the new educational elite. Then there was the Civil rights movement and all it brought, right down to acceptance of "black music", which the mass of youth embraced and spun into rock and roll; a means of expressing all that lower kundalini energy. This was one big organically evolving wild party. Wish I had been old enough at the time to participate ;-) Anyhow, it was the "perfect storm". It fed off itself (for example, psychedelics would not have become popular sans all the youthful energy).

However, the party scared the establishment and they sought to infiltrate and control it lest it rage on and cause some long term break down of society (a foolish fear - it would have died out on its own and pretty much did - once the kundalini cooled with age). Another group, the Marxists, deliberately seized the opportunity to hijack the party and instill their ideas into the opened and naive minds of all of the youth (youth is always naive). They also hijacked and hid behind the righteousness of the largely successful civil rights movement. They further infiltrated the education system by creating lower level adherents that became K-12 teachers and teachers' union leaders. All of their "product" went out into the world to become politicians, lawyers, etc. We are now almost three generations into that production line. However, systemic racism, once a real thing, has been tamed. Anyone who wants to be prosperous relative to the vast majority of people on earth, can follow the attainment program and achieve to the best of their ability. There is really little left to fight for in terms of social justice; which is why the SJWs seem so stupid to many of us. They're desperately tilting at windmills.

Now a new group of hijackers have entered the scene. The globalists and the Chinese. These are pure profiteers cynically using the Marxist ideology to expand their empires, virtual and geographic. These hijackers have entered into an alliance, for now, with the true Marxists.

Is that social engineering? Yes, but maybe not how you meant it. Are intelligence agencies behind it? Not so much. IMO they were caught flat footed and blind 60 years ago. Now they have been purged (especially during the Obama years) and the new leads are people who see the future as being globalism. So they are helping the movement, now, but I am sure that they had little to do with kicking this whole thing off other than misinterpretation and incompetence.

Last edited:
This was largely a coincidence.

No. It was not.

You don't seem to understand that Communism/Marxism is merely the latest weapon in a war that has waged for thousands of years.

The war is between people want to Farmers of humans, and people who don't want to be farm animals.

Last edited:

Another great episode! These last two have been really good.

Alex, one of the best things about the Skeptiko podcast is that you seem to be honest, not seeking to advance a propaganda angle, or earn money from the podcast. This is evidenced by the fact that you really put your true heart and true fears out into the merciless public crucible for examination and testing.

I appreciate that a lot.

Here is my favorite part of this episode because it shows Christianity is just as good a path to enlightenment as any other...

"And pride germinated in the First Angel, as he no longer could comprehend the source of his own light and so he spoke to himself.

I want to be Master, with none above me." -- Hildegard

As the Bible teaches us, this really is what causes the most human suffering, the desire of humans to be gods in this life.

Last edited:
No. It was not.

You don't seem to understand that Communism/Marxim is merely the latest weapon in a war that has waged for thousands of years.

The war is between people want to be Farmers, and people who don't want to be farm animals.

Charlie,
You are not reading me correctly. I thought I was clear that the Marxists deliberately implemented their plans. That their evil seeds fell in fertile fields here in the US, is largely a coincidence. Like I said, they deliberately hijacked the civil rights movement, the youth population imbalance, the education system and the psychedelic movement. It's even a coincidence that we had so many Marxists appearing at once (WW2 immigration) when these other factors were in play.

I agree that Marxism is the latest weapon in a war as old as humanity, but I'll even one up you - the war is between good and evil. Evil seeks to enslave and control other souls. Weak souls are captured and miss the opportunity to develop. They learn to follow lies and confusion. They are usually captured through deception and the biggest lies, that there is no God other than man and that their soul weakness not only has no consequences, but is beyond their control. Forgiveness comes from the party leader for the correct class of victims at the moment. There is no higher spirit.

Last edited:
I thought I was clear that the Marxists deliberately implemented their plans. That their evil seeds fell in fertile fields here in the US, is largely a coincidence. Like I said, they deliberately hijacked the civil rights movement, the youth population imbalance, the education system and the psychedelic movement.

It's not a coincidence.

The same Evil created those movements. They began creating them decades beforehand. It's all documented.

I agree with your 10,000-foot view that this war is ultimately between Good and Evil.

It's not a coincidence.

The same Evil created those movements. They began creating them decades beforehand. It's all documented.

I agree with your 10,000-foot view that this war is ultimately between Good and Evil.
Not sure what you're getting at.......I'm responding directly to Alex's question at the end of the podcast as to whether or not this has been socially engineered; as in, I presume, CIA and all of the usual conspiracy theory suspects. My answer is "no". However, it was socially engineered by the Marxists quite deliberately and, to give the devil his due, quite brilliantly. Now, in the second great hijacking of the real social justice movement, the CIA and others, like big tech and congress, are on board - the newly massive ability to control entire populations -and get more money in the process - has become too tempting to resist. The risk/reward equation has been flipped by big tech.

Things are very dangerous right now. The victors are high on power, not well read in the humanities (old school definition) and riding the tiger. There are at least 75 million pissed off Americans with lots of guns and ammo - and many of those with military training/expereince. Then there's the destructive and oppressive covid policies. At the same time, a fair number of people programmed to be pissed off at "whitey" who have gotten away with rioting and murder and for whom "bail reform" and early prison releases are encouraging. Do not be surprised if this summer becomes a nightmare.

Last edited:
Alex,
I really enjoyed this interview - more like exchange. One reason is that you clearly really laid out how you see things and I find your outlook refreshingly similar to my own in all aspects (consciousness hierarchies, moral imperative, etc). Your unresolved questions are also much like my own. I think Curt does see thing very similarly. You guys were just batting nuances back and forth. Of course, there are some seeming paradoxes, but that is expected. Paradoxes often dissolve in the ineffable realms only to re-appear in this more coarse physical one. You guys discussed the lack of computing power of the physical brain to which our consciousness has a relationship when it is participating in the physical dimension.

I thought your take-aways from NDEs were brilliant and, again, echo my own.

SJW movement socially engineered? Yes and no, IMO. European immigrants - especially Jews of the Euro intelligencia (not a racist slight, just a fact) brought Marxism with them to the US. This accelerated immediately before and after WW2. They gained footholds in the US higher education system, but also in media and Hollywood. As their position strengthened, the 1960s happened. This was largely a coincidence. Lots of boomers tilting the population balance and resulting zeitgeist toward youthful energy. At the same time psychedelics were being explored, there was a war and a draft created by old people, but killing the young people, to be protested - and the war was against communism, the very preferred philosophy of the new educational elite. Then there was the Civil rights movement and all it brought, right down to acceptance of "black music", which the mass of youth embraced and spun into rock and roll; a means of expressing all that lower kundalini energy. This was one big organically evolving wild party. Wish I had been old enough at the time to participate ;-) Anyhow, it was the "perfect storm". It fed off itself (for example, psychedelics would not have become popular sans all the youthful energy).

However, the party scared the establishment and they sought to infiltrate and control it lest it rage on and cause some long term break down of society (a foolish fear - it would have died out on its own and pretty much did - once the kundalini cooled with age). Another group, the Marxists, deliberately seized the opportunity to hijack the party and instill their ideas into the opened and naive minds of all of the youth (youth is always naive). They also hijacked and hid behind the righteousness of the largely successful civil rights movement. They further infiltrated the education system by creating lower level adherents that became K-12 teachers and teachers' union leaders. All of their "product" went out into the world to become politicians, lawyers, etc. We are now almost three generations into that production line. However, systemic racism, once a real thing, has been tamed. Anyone who wants to be prosperous relative to the vast majority of people on earth, can follow the attainment program and achieve to the best of their ability. There is really little left to fight for in terms of social justice; which is why the SJWs seem so stupid to many of us. They're desperately tilting at windmills.

Now a new group of hijackers have entered the scene. The globalists and the Chinese. These are pure profiteers cynically using the Marxist ideology to expand their empires, virtual and geographic. These hijackers have entered into an alliance, for now, with the true Marxists.

Is that social engineering? Yes, but maybe not how you meant it. Are intelligence agencies behind it? Not so much. IMO they were caught flat footed and blind 60 years ago. Now they have been purged (especially during the Obama years) and the new leads are people who see the future as being globalism. So they are helping the movement, now, but I am sure that they had little to do with kicking this whole thing off other than misinterpretation and incompetence.
what did former Chinese Premier Li Peng see during his life review?

what did former Chinese Premier Li Peng see during his life review?
Tiananmen Square 24/7? And all the voices of the oppressed crying out at him?

We should find a good Chinese medium and see if we can reach him. Would be interesting.

Reactions: Kim
Good interview! I'm glad you had an opportunity to introduce Curt to NDE science. The sub-regions of Christianity below Christ Consciousness truly are a psychop: what else could stuff like this be? Thinking of sinning or impure thoughts are the same as actually committing the act. How 'bout the old "God gave His only begotten Son so whosoever believes in Me shall have everlasting life." Just take a look at all the graveyards packed w/ dead Christians. It certainly seems as if few make the cut. Oh, I know, they mean probably a life forever in Heaven, but they don't say that. Not to mention that it's a lie that you need to believe in J.C. for that to happen anyway. We are all indestructible souls already.
My mom was really big on love as the most mysterious force in the universe. Look at love as all-forgiving; how can any puny human honestly admit to that ability or even be able to forgive oneself? So it takes an emotional response from the heart to understand love, like those art pieces showing J.C. w/ his exposed heart wrapped in thorns. Like a Native American chief said, he knew the white man was crazy b/c he thinks w/ his head instead of his heart.
Before I forget about it, Isaac Weishaup would probably benefit by seeking the aid of a cult de-programmer or a therapist specializing in treating damage done by Christian psychop double think.

I'm responding directly to Alex's question at the end of the podcast as to whether or not this has been socially engineered... My answer is "no".

All the problems you mention that are happening right now were planned decades and even centuries in advance.

I thought you knew this.

If you don't believe me, there are a host of old books you can read which confirm it.

One small example; study how Wall Street set up the Soviet Union at the beginning of the early 20th century.

All the problems you mention that are happening right now were planned decades and even centuries in advance.

I thought you knew this.

If you don't believe me, there are a host of old books you can read which confirm it.

One small example; study how Wall Street set up the Soviet Union at the beginning of the early 20th century.

Sorry, I don't know about any of that and I seriously doubt it is true.

My favorite part of this interview was when Alex said, "You could be an AI." Curt seems like an interesting guy, but he does talk a little bit like a robot. Certainly, I need to check his film out. However, when anybody talks about thoughts in a manner of being far left, far right, left center, right center, or whatever position is related to left and right....shouldn't they be calling or coaching sports?

Alex,
So they are helping the movement, now, but I am sure that they had little to do with kicking this whole thing off other than misinterpretation and incompetence.

Everybody can talk about string theory, consciousness, materialism, double slit quantum mechanic experiments, Jesus, Buddha, Muhamad, God, near death experiences, and all this other bullshit until they are freezing their ass outside with nothing to eat. When you are actually freezing your ass off, with nowhere to sleep, and nothing to eat, then you realize this fucking reality isn't a god damn simulation, it is a God Damned nightmare. When your concern is if something is communist, fascist, or capitalist.....then you have too much freedom of contemplation already. Go outside, freeze your ass off, suffer, lose your contacts. The rest of the time, all of you are only doing one thing....popularity contest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what you're getting at.......I'm responding directly to Alex's question at the end of the podcast as to whether or not this has been socially engineered; as in, I presume, CIA and all of the usual conspiracy theory suspects. My answer is "no". However, it was socially engineered by the Marxists quite deliberately and, to give the devil his due, quite brilliantly. Now, in the second great hijacking of the real social justice movement, the CIA and others, like big tech and congress, are on board - the newly massive ability to control entire populations -and get more money in the process - has become too tempting to resist. The risk/reward equation has been flipped by big tech.

Things are very dangerous right now. The victors are high on power, not well read in the humanities (old school definition) and riding the tiger. There are at least 75 million pissed off Americans with lots of guns and ammo - and many of those with military training/expereince. Then there's the destructive and oppressive covid policies. At the same time, a fair number of people programmed to be pissed off at "whitey" who have gotten away with rioting and murder and for whom "bail reform" and early prison releases are encouraging. Do not be surprised if this summer becomes a nightmare.
I was going to ask what can be done about what I agree is an incendiary situation. I don't think a national unity program of some sort would hurt, but unless there was some group to unite against, I doubt it would have much effect. I certainly don't want a new scapegoating program like piling on immigrants. So I guess we'll just have to ride out the consequences of allowing white, right, & might grow w/ little restraint. BLM & other organized responses can develop into problems as well.

Everybody can talk about string theory, consciousness, materialism, double slit quantum mechanic experiments, Jesus, Buddha, Muhamad, God, near death experiences, and all this other bullshit until they are freezing their ass outside with nothing to eat. When you are actually freezing your ass off, with nowhere to sleep, and nothing to eat, then you realize this fucking reality isn't a god damn simulation, it is a God Damned nightmare. When your concern is if something is communist, fascist, or capitalist.....then you have too much freedom of contemplation already. Go outside, freeze your ass off, suffer, lose your contacts. The rest of the time, all of you are only doing one thing....popularity contest.
Why does one negate the other?
To say that people suffering from psychological meaning problems is unreal , or not serious comes from those who have not suffered from them...people jump off bridges every day because of them , is that serious enough?

by Alex Tsakiris | Feb 5 | Skepticism
Tweet

skeptiko-486-curt-jaimungal-300x300.jpg
Alex; I've often thought that the secular left with its 'greater then Thou' attitude needs some serious challenging. And as you've ,and this guest , point out - grave logical inconsistencies.
Dr. Emito's water experiment- proving non-locality of consciousness.
Pavlov's plant experiment - proving consciousness independence from brain (since plants have no nervous system)
People may already know about these experiments , if not worth checking out and what they imply.

Warm and dry and a will to survive bro, things will get better. Have read a lot of your posts which have found quite interesting and articulate. Gonna have to pull you up on this one tho. Am pretty sure that most people out in the cold are better off than those that were persecuted by the nazi SS or Mao's barbarians

Why does one negate the other?
To say that people suffering from psychological meaning problems is unreal , or not serious comes from those who have not suffered from them...people jump off bridges every day because of them , is that serious enough?

I do believe that suffering from psychological problems is absolutely real. I was going to make a movie, although it will not have Clint Eastwood in it, I thought it might still be pretty legit. I was going to call it, "The Bridges Aren't High Enough in Kansas City."

Back