Dark and darker and darker possibilities of the truth behind near death experience phenomena

Hi, Christopher of Thailand I'm very willing to answer your questions and share my opinions with you. It will be my pleasure to talk to you.

I don't know whether you are interested in this, if so, I'm very happy to see there are other people like me who really care about the truth and are willing to talk about the truth, seeking for the truth - even if it turns out to seem dark.

Perhaps you are just sneering at me, hey, if so, I won't mind. I'm a pig hog boar swine. I've explained the reasons why I won't mind for anyone who will dislike me or my way of thinking: because feeling agitated by the other's loathing won't hinder my top concern - seeking for the truth, nor will it be helpful, so I ignore it.

I haven't said all I want to say, because that would take too long a time, can't finish in a single day, my work is busy like slave.

I just have posted my opinions like a Chapter 1 of a science fiction novel.

Today not much time left for me to answer your question as best as I can, I will firstly say something quickly.

Have you known and read the story of "Alien Interview" by Lawrence Spencer? And many sporadically scattering information from some other people, relevant to lizard men, the war between "The Domain" and "The Old Empires", greys, etc.

I'm not suggesting I "know" something, I'm ignorant, I'm just analyzing, analyzing the lies flying all over the sky.

I don't believe those stories. But if both they, and the "unconditional love" stories of near death experiences literary are all lies, then the former is an expensive lie, while the latter is a cheap one, which means the former costs much more imagination power to be forged than the latter.

Also, some near death experiences posted in places like nderf, conform to what "Alien Interview" said in some way.

It is definitely a candidate of the possibility behind the truth, I'm going to put it into my Chapter 2 of my series of posts, even if you hadn't posted your inquiry.

I'm afraid I'm going to be fired in one or several months in the future even if I do so many overtime works, I really dislike being a software programmer, it's like being a machine and I do not have the intelligence or an interest for writing codes to realize handling those business detail logics, but it is the only job giving me a relatively decent salary.

No time left tonight, later. Don't feel offended by what I say OK? Anyone, remember I - a pig hog boar swine - is only for seeking for the truth.
...have to come back to this later.
Thanks for the ack.

Hi, Christopher of Thailand I'm very willing to answer your questions and share my opinions with you. It will be my pleasure to talk to you.

I don't know whether you are interested in this, if so, I'm very happy to see there are other people like me who really care about the truth and are willing to talk about the truth, seeking for the truth - even if it turns out to seem dark.

Perhaps you are just sneering at me, hey, if so, I won't mind. I'm a pig hog boar swine. I've explained the reasons why I won't mind for anyone who will dislike me or my way of thinking: because feeling agitated by the other's loathing won't hinder my top concern - seeking for the truth, nor will it be helpful, so I ignore it.

I haven't said all I want to say, because that would take too long a time, can't finish in a single day, my work is busy like slave.

I just have posted my opinions like a Chapter 1 of a science fiction novel.

Today not much time left for me to answer your question as best as I can, I will firstly say something quickly.

Have you known and read the story of "Alien Interview" by Lawrence Spencer? And many sporadically scattering information from some other people, relevant to lizard men, the war between "The Domain" and "The Old Empires", greys, etc.

I'm not suggesting I "know" something, I'm ignorant, I'm just analyzing, analyzing the lies flying all over the sky.

I don't believe those stories. But if both they, and the "unconditional love" stories of near death experiences literary are all lies, then the former is an expensive lie, while the latter is a cheap one, which means the former costs much more imagination power to be forged than the latter.

Also, some near death experiences posted in places like nderf, conform to what "Alien Interview" said in some way.

It is definitely a candidate of the possibility behind the truth, I'm going to put it into my Chapter 2 of my series of posts, even if you hadn't posted your inquiry.

I'm afraid I'm going to be fired in one or several months in the future even if I do so many overtime works, I really dislike being a software programmer, it's like being a machine and I do not have the intelligence or an interest for writing codes to realize handling those business detail logics, but it is the only job giving me a relatively decent salary.

No time left tonight, later. Don't feel offended by what I say OK? Anyone, remember I - a pig hog boar swine - is only for seeking for the truth.
Ok. I'm back.

On your point of seeking truth:
There is truth and then there are facts.
We could state that nothing physical (including any form of energy within the set "time") nothing physical is truth. Those are facts (termed as facts because they are created).
As familiarity with "creator" enhances for your consciousness, truth is becoming more familiar.
DEEP that. Well, there is deeper but why lose any more of the audience than I already have?

So... re-phrase your concern. Is it about truth or about facts? Facts are in time (the "time" set). Truth is not restricted to the time set. Pervades it, but is not restricted to it.

No. I am not sneering at you and haven't (yet).

Anything space-opera like, as in aliens, would be in a fact set.
Not related to truth. Meaning facts can not alter truth but of course truth can alter facts. Truth creates them. Truth can destroy them.

Seeking truth, right? So the rest of it is really not important for a real truth seeker. Facts might get explored... but just until bored. Those such things are gamed with. They are tokens in some arguments. I think you would agree, truth does not argue.

A random comment - My experience has encountered psyops before... many times in this lifetime (and perhaps others).

Tarantulanebula, have you ever seen the movie, Enter the Void?

No, dear Chester Hunter, I have not watched the movie Enter the Void.

Sorry for so long interval time to reply, my life is like a pig hog boar swine.

I've lost sleep thinking about what will happen when I die. It's a naturally human question, but I find it unanswerable with pure reason, because it dwells in the metaphysical.

Let's start with a simple fact: what we know about death, we know it from investigations we do while alive. So, our conclusions about death are tainted with aliveness; we haven't had scientists dead for a couple of months, accompanied by their notebooks, chart recorders and similar devices, and then back to life to tell us everything they discovered. Our understanding of death is a caricature created from a living perspective, and therefore likely extremely incorrect.

So, I'm probably the only who's not eager to claim NDEs happen, because I don't even know what death is. I don't know if these people actually died in the first place, or what exactly happened to them and why they interpreted as death.

Finally, are experiences with dead loved ones real? A materialist-reductionist would tell you that those type of things are only machinations of your brain. But your brain is the fruit of the universe, which in turn is the fruit of absolute mystery.

In order to answer these questions you rightfully make (and many others have made before), we require to first understand the nature of matter (the building block of cells, brains and life itself) and we, I arrogantly believe, will never be able to understand matter. So, what's my point? That we should cease to be curious? Somehow, but not entirely. I believe these questions can be answered by the means of another tool, much better suited for this task than reason: Intuition.

Read about Egyptian mysteries, alchemy, theosophy, ancient chinese and greek philosophy in particular, and esoteric christianity. These schools of thought have been dwelling for millennia in the type of questions you are making, and can help one get closer to develop intuition and know how to use it to, not answer these questions, but know.

I Hope I'm helpful in some way.

Read about Egyptian mysteries, alchemy, theosophy, ancient chinese and greek philosophy in particular, and esoteric christianity. These schools of thought have been dwelling for millennia in the type of questions you are making

I second this recommendation.

It amuses me when people ignore the millions of hours of thought and investigation very smart men have already done in this area.

I died for three days a while back. That experience is recounted in boring detail here. I suspect I won't make it to the next level after I die next time, but that's okay. My life was awesome.

I second this recommendation.

It amuses me when people ignore the millions of hours of thought and investigation very smart men have already done in this area.

I died for three days a while back. That experience is recounted in boring detail here. I suspect I won't make it to the next level after I die next time, but that's okay. My life was awesome.

I didn't see your post from Nov 25, 2020 (the one year anniversary) until this moment. I am so glad you are here. I lived like you and have some of that Irish thing in part of my family line. Thank you for sharing this, it was wonderful to read.

I've just read your story, it's fascinating! I suppose you're a Star Trek fan, or it was a coincidence? I never got to watch a whole episode or movie, but many people talk about Star Trek as the best thing ever.

But anyway, even though I don't know you, I'm happy you're still alive (whatever alive actually means!). When I started reading these forums, before I even registered, I always enjoyed yours, LoneShamans' and Jim_Smith's posts. I honestly think Skeptiko has gathered some of the most brilliant minds of our time (not joking). That's why it's kinda depressing seeing a dumb discussion about "conspiracy theories" on that other thread.

Thanks guys !!!

I suppose you're a Star Trek fan, or it was a coincidence?

I'm a Star Trek fan, but not a hard-core Trekkie.

I read all Gene Roddenberry's books when I was a kid in the 70's. Next Generation was one of the best shows on television back in the late 80's and early 90's. I watched every episode, and still occasionally re-watch one.

It's available on Netflix: https://www.netflix.com/title/70158329

Being a Sci-Fi nerd as a kid did strongly affect my worldview and politics; Arthur C. Clark, Robert Heinlein, Philip K. Dick, J.R.R. Tolkien, etc.

Back