David Whitehead, Cult of the Medic |531|

Leaked documents show that family doctors in Canada are being pressured to track down the unvaccinated.

Do you have actual leaked documents? Or just some rando on Youtube making this assertion?
OF course, I've never heard of this.
J

Reactions: Kim
Leaked documents show that family doctors in Canada are being pressured to track down the unvaccinated.

Some of the earliest anti-vax doctors & nurses said they were pressured to make most any diagnosis a COVID case since the hospital got more money for them. If a patient went on a ventilator, they got more money, etc. Of course, they'd like to find more ppl to sicken w/ unneeded vaccines so they'll make more $$ treating them for the bad reactions to it, that is, if they live. Do watch The Viral Delusion that Alex has a link to, if you haven't already. It's on Paradigm Shift's homepage.

Reactions: K9!
Some of the earliest anti-vax doctors & nurses said they were pressured to make most any diagnosis a COVID case since the hospital got more money for them. If a patient went on a ventilator, they got more money, etc. Of course, they'd like to find more ppl to sicken w/ unneeded vaccines so they'll make more $$ treating them for the bad reactions to it, that is, if they live. Do watch The Viral Delusion that Alex has a link to, if you haven't already. It's on Paradigm Shift's homepage.

I've asked a health care provider if the letter was a real letter. (I added copies of the document in my original post). According to the person I asked, it was a real letter sent out by Ontario Health to family doctors.

The need to wear masks has finally been explained.

Absolutely hilarious & revealing! I'd heard the angle that it's part of the effort to isolate ppl from one another, to reduce their ability to connect, & of course to add to the fear factor as a constant reminder of THE PLANDEMIC! I hadn't really gotten a lot deeper than that, but it really does explain why there is such a steep sheeple level to masking. I comply; I wear a mask to protect myself & others, so I'm better than those who don't.
My wife's sis wanted an expensive Apple c-phone that you can't buy around here, so we went to the Seaside SM mall, a massive, really beautiful place. They were still replacing windows & fixing damage from the last typhoon to hit Cebu Island.

I wore a mask to get into the place, but I hardly ever wear one for long, so pretty soon I took it off & put in my pocket. I got a few weird looks, but mostly ppl ignored me, even the security guards & store employees. What was amazing was the level of compliance. Practically everyone had one on, even some families had tiny ones for their toddlers, but wearing it w/ their noses exposed or under the chin was about a quarter of the sheeple. I saw one foreigner, a white older guy like me who wasn't wearing one, but that was it.

Right before we were about to leave, a supermarket S.G., said, "Mask, sir," but not very loudly so I acted like I didn't hear & then a tiny female one asked me, "Where's your mask?" I replied, "In my pocket." I guess they're about as burned out on the whole fiasco as everyone else.

Absolutely hilarious & revealing! I'd heard the angle that it's part of the effort to isolate ppl from one another, to reduce their ability to connect, & of course to add to the fear factor as a constant reminder of THE PLANDEMIC! I hadn't really gotten a lot deeper than that, but it really does explain why there is such a steep sheeple level to masking. I comply; I wear a mask to protect myself & others, so I'm better than those who don't.
My wife's sis wanted an expensive Apple c-phone that you can't buy around here, so we went to the Seaside SM mall, a massive, really beautiful place. They were still replacing windows & fixing damage from the last typhoon to hit Cebu Island.

I wore a mask to get into the place, but I hardly ever wear one for long, so pretty soon I took it off & put in my pocket. I got a few weird looks, but mostly ppl ignored me, even the security guards & store employees. What was amazing was the level of compliance. Practically everyone had one on, even some families had tiny ones for their toddlers, but wearing it w/ their noses exposed or under the chin was about a quarter of the sheeple. I saw one foreigner, a white older guy like me who wasn't wearing one, but that was it.

Right before we were about to leave, a supermarket S.G., said, "Mask, sir," but not very loudly so I acted like I didn't hear & then a tiny female one asked me, "Where's your mask?" I replied, "In my pocket." I guess they're about as burned out on the whole fiasco as everyone else.

Even though the mask mandate has been dropped here, many retail businesses have signs on the doors strongly suggesting you wear one, and the employees have to wear masks. I went into one store, saw everyone masked up, and asked if anyone would be concerned if I came in without a mask. The staff told me they wouldn't being wearing masks if they had a choice. So I went in with a naked face. Someone else who was shopping took their mask off when they saw me.

I've had quite a few neighbors ask me if I've dared to shop without a mask.

There is no end to the apparent spinelessness of most of the ppl in the Philippines; this was my former attitude until I noticed that like the shop employees who told you they wouldn't be wearing a "face bra" if they had any choice, the unmasked employees in a Korean owned discount store were all upstairs, away from the manager I assume or whomever they were afraid of seeing them w/o one.

I asked my sis-in-law why she was keeping her f.b. on in the Seaside Mall while we searched for her Apple cphone. She's the only one who's had COVID that I personally know in the Php & we're guessing that's true due the symptoms; she was never tested. Why? Ppl here quickly learned that if they went to the clinics or hospital w/ ANYTHING that barely resembled the flu, they'd be quarantined & forced to pay hospital treatment bills. So she stayed home & treated her sore throat, cough, etc @ home w/ the help of her sisters. She told me she was being respectful to the wishes of the Mall.
Well, shut my mouth! It's no wonder we US citizens got the name, "Ugly Americans."

How do you like my new name for mask, face bra? They are kind of like bras, aren't they? Women need to wear them in public, but get rid of them at home; in public, if a woman doesn't wear one, she's liable to be stared at. Face bras make ppl, male & female, hide part of their faces & they can't get into some places w/o one. Someone ought to have a face bra burning protest, like the old feminist bra burning ones.

Been keyed up for the third part of the prophecy of Fatima coming to pass this year.
THE END OF THE CATHOLIC EMPIRE.
It will make a noise heard round the world, FOR SURE.

Last edited:
Back