DJ Kadagian, NDE Deep Dive |549|

Alex

Administrator
DJ Kadagian, NDE Deep Dive |549|
by Alex Tsakiris | Apr 19 | Near-Death Experience
Tweet

DJ Kadagian is an author, filmmaker and hedge fund trader with unique insights into the near death experience.
skeptiko-549-DJ-Kadagian-300x300.jpg

Well. This interview covers a lot of mysterious ground. Financial markets possibly going bust, UFO meddling with nukes, and controllers loss of control of the narrative. DJ mentions how he kinda keeps up with the stories at the Near Death Experience Research Foundation. I do the same. I expect that to be a place to learn what might be happening next on Earth. Here is a link to a story submitted that I thought was revealing:
https://www.nderf.org/Experiences/1sheila_s_nde.html

Well. This interview covers a lot of mysterious ground. Financial markets possibly going bust, UFO meddling with nukes, and controllers loss of control of the narrative. DJ mentions how he kinda keeps up with the stories at the Near Death Experience Research Foundation. I do the same. I expect that to be a place to learn what might be happening next on Earth. Here is a link to a story submitted that I thought was revealing:
Yes, lots of skimming the surface on lots of issues, but there's so much more below the surface. Whether or not NDEs represent a link to afterlives is almost beside the point. As DJ says, the markets are manipulated by emotion, so what sort of impact on the markets could the emotional reaction to changing people's views on afterlives have? Suppose as I suggest, that it becomes accepted that afterlives as we typically think of them are impossible. What then?

Longevity related companies might get a boost. There might be more civil unrest, so maybe policing related stuff might get a boost. If Earth is all we have, maybe environmental based businesses would get a boost. I dunno. What do you think? What if the opposite were somehow proven instead — or even if people were influenced enough to believe it, even though it's impossible. Then what?

Unfortunately, the UFO and Nukes thing just gets flimsier and flimsier the more one looks into it. But it is interesting from a sort of Cold War psyops perspective. Maybe the aliens also have some sort of concern about it, but that opens up a whole other can of worms. If they're so concerned about our well being, instead of shaming and lecturing us in their private little labs, how about introducing us to clean sustainable energy? They treat us more like misbehaving specimens in their exobiological experiments than sentient creatures who understand concepts like freedom and dignity.

Last edited:

thx for posting this... but not sure what you mean... revealing in what way?

Hi Alex, as you probably know about me I'm a convinced Christian. In Sheila's maybe a bit lengthy NDE story she said she was with Jesus for some considerable time. She mentions Jesus telling her that "He wasn't gonna fix this world." That he was presently collecting "His Lambs." DJ lost his son. I lost my son too. I suppose we could blame their untimely deaths on their individual addictions, but I wonder with so many other young people dying if something else isn't going on? Taking also into consideration the dangerous war game going on in the Ukraine with Russia... And more and more people now having chosen the red pill...? I watched what I thought was a funny TicToc video in which a bunch of people had gathered at a broadcast station shouting repeatedly, "Tell The Truth. Tell the Truth..." And I thought, The Narrative! The Narrative! Mercy. We must maintain control of the narrative...
lest the final world war commence. Yea though that may be inevitable.

Last edited:
Hi Alex, as you probably know about me I'm a convinced Christian. In Sheila's maybe a bit lengthy NDE story she said she was with Jesus for some considerable time. She mentions Jesus telling her that "He wasn't gonna fix this world." That he was presently collecting "His Lambs." DJ lost his son. I lost my son too. I suppose we could blame their untimely deaths on their individual addictions, but I wonder with so many other young people dying if something else isn't going on? Taking also into consideration the dangerous war game going on in the Ukraine with Russia... And more and more people now having chosen the red pill...? I watched what I thought was a funny TicToc video in which a bunch of people had gathered at a broadcast station shouting repeatedly, "Tell The Truth. Tell the Truth..." And I thought, The Narrative! The Narrative! Mercy. We must maintain control of the narrative...
lest the final world war commence. Yea though that may be inevitable.
Ok thanks for clarifying

Really enjoyed the interview and a great guest.
Fascinating how Alex has such a love for those who do well financially. Wish I had those skills myself.
But to be fair, I think that people's skills don't always tend towards wealthier pursuits. Alex's is in AI/robotics, this fella is in Hedge Funds.
Those are hot commodities, but they certainly don't represent the expanse of the same valued pursuits.
Lots of us who make stories, for example, realize we're not going to make a ton of money doing that. My wife works as a custodian and loves the work. It gives her time to code and knit in the off-time.
What we value doesn't necessarily demonstrate what our value is, and if you read any of Matt Taibbi's work, the whole aspect of Hedge Funds is pretty much a ponzi scheme. Go read his article on "Treasure Island" or "LIBOR" if you ever want to get your blood pressure pulsing.

It was Easter here at the Ward's and my sister (Who I turned on to Skeptiko a while back... passed this one on to my parents as well) and I were talking and she shared the pretty Canadian experience of how strange it is for us to see a couple of threads-
1. Government is by default bad
2. Capitalism as a broken system is never brought up
She wanted me to point out that while Alex's Grandfather came with nothing in his pockets, could he do that today? Probably not according to all our market indicators. Canada has a more vibrant middle class. But, don't worry, we're rushing to the bottom with you guys. Unless the recent union push can turn things around.

Regardless, I LOVE me some rich data and DJ has a superior mind for that kind of work. I've passed this on to some atheistic friends of mine who are also data-driven. Who knows? I'm always trying to just provide folks with an alternative option and opinion.

Meanwhile, my friend from Kentucky is SURE that the recent UFO activity is all Project Blue Beam (despite it being 30 years old). What is it with Americans always assuming that everything going on is the government screwing them?
Oh right. #1. ;)
Cheers and keep on with the pursuits in the NDE stuff.
J

Thank you for the interview Alex,

I never head the thing about people not meeting their spouses during an NDE. I hear family members and always just assumed that meant spouses. I suppose statistically it is far more likely a parent will pre-decease you than a spouse, so it's not a level playing field in the numbers, but if this is true then surely it's telling us something important...

As an aside, I once went in search of any account of a fictional character appearing in an NDE, given characters from different religions arise. I couldn't find one, I think a unicorn was as close as I got.

I never head the thing about people not meeting their spouses during an NDE. I hear family members and always just assumed that meant spouses. I suppose statistically it is far more likely a parent will pre-decease you than a spouse, so it's not a level playing field in the numbers, but if this is true then surely it's telling us something important...
Yeah, that statement stiffled me a bit too, Richard. I remember someone saying, "Heaven won't be Heaven for me if my wife isn't there." On the other hand some of us may have had spouses who we would swear were subject to occasional demonic possession. We mustn't mourn if we fail to see them in our NDE while we were in Heaven. In fact, in our hearts we should celebrate. Free! I shall remain Free! In God we trust to do the right thing for us.

As an aside, I once went in search of any account of a fictional character appearing in an NDE, given characters from different religions arise. I couldn't find one, I think a unicorn was as close as I got.
Yeah, that statement stiffled me a bit too, Richard. I remember someone saying, "Heaven won't be Heaven for me if my wife isn't there." On the other hand some of us may have had spouses who we would swear were subject to occasional demonic possession. We mustn't mourn if we fail to see them in our NDE while we were in Heaven. In fact, in our hearts we should celebrate. Free! I shall remain Free! In God we trust to do the right thing for us.

Clif High went into deep detail on this with Al Borealis on this episode of Forum Borealis. I'd be too embarrassed to tell how how many times I've relistened to the episode. It's one of the rare ones where you hear something different every time you listen.
Borealis has co-interviewed with Alex many times.
https://www.forumborealis.net/podcast
Clif High - Beyond the Gates of Death: Transmigration, Reincarnation, & Metempsychosis
Podbean:
https://forumborealis.podbean.com/e/beyond-death/

Very interesting show. Nothing I really had a problem with. I like his open-minded attitude. Am very tempted to get his ebook... :)

I never head the thing about people not meeting their spouses during an NDE... but if this is true then surely it's telling us something important...

I don't see evidence for this.

Here's some very seat-of-the-pants research from searching nderf.org

nderf.org husband About 28,400 results (0.55 seconds)

nderf.org daughter About 30,100 results (0.54 seconds)

nderf.org wife About 42,200 results (0.55 seconds)

also searched:
nderf.org "seeing my husband/wife/daughter"

Clif High went into deep detail on this with Al Borealis on this episode of Forum Borealis. I'd be too embarrassed to tell how how many times I've relistened to the episode. It's one of the rare ones where you hear something different every time you listen.
Clif High - Beyond the Gates of Death: Transmigration, Reincarnation, & Metempsychosis
Podbean:

wow... I couldn't make it past the first few minutes of this. Clif seems like a nice guy but I just don't find him super credible. I'd be interested to know what you found most compelling.

wow... I couldn't make it past the first few minutes of this. Clif seems like a nice guy but I just don't find him super credible. I'd be interested to know what you found most compelling.

-NDE'er
-Treasure trove of information(practically endless)
-Significant Forum Borealis guest with multiple appearances
-Probably never given been recorded with/through the lens of Skeptiko treatment.
-Been following him religiously for months, and haven't heard him back away or dodge when pressed on veracity.

Like many NDE'ers Clif has the matter of fact way of speaking about all of the unconfirmed & unconfirmable. But when you listen to his exchanges with Borealis he doesn't seem to trigger Al's bs-meter at all. Now I'm not saying this means he's not dishing out BS. Rather I think the lens his following views him through is probably more along the lines of Coast to Coast with George Nory.
I'm not challenging you to be open minded to the guy. Rather, I just like to point out that while he's of a separate genre than the scientific or military personalities, he triggers my bs-meter less than a lot of legit science/military people, and far more informative.
Regarding nailing down on whether/how-much bs is he dishin?? Maybe Rogan or Skeptiko would be the only places I'd trust to do it justice.

In summary, I'd suggest my perception of Clif through the lens of any other NDE'er, but if you ever get the chance give him the Skeptiko treatment, dial it up to 11.

EDIT: By the way, when I read your message I lol'd and said "hell ya". I totally understand/suspected that Clif might light up your bs meter like a Christmas tree.

Last edited:
Podbean:

ok... quick listen... just bouncing around:

11.30 brain thought after death "proven" -- not true see Dr. Pim van Lommel
24.00 some kind of stuff about why you look diff from yr brother or sister... breathes in the soul thru her breath... energetcically and "magnetically" take on the template -- classic Clif High... explain again that "magnetic" part?
44.10 you don't share heaven with anyone else... no other beings... like a lucid dream... if you shared heaven then others could mess it up -- this doesn't square with the shared death experience #544 William Peters

I could go on and on but I don't want to hate on Clif.

BTW one thing I really appreciated about DJ Kardagian was his description of how he pitches new clients for asset management -- he just gives them access to his personal trading account and let's the numbers do the talking.

Clif came on the scene saying that he had a bot that could predict stuff... great... easy to prove or disprove... make it public. better yet, keep it private, hack the markets, make billions and save the planet.

Clif came on the scene saying that he had a bot that could predict stuff... great... easy to prove or disprove... make it public. better yet, keep it private, hack the markets, make billions and save the planet.
Are you suggesting that he has actually done that - tell us more!

David

I really appreciate you checking Clif out there. If you ever reported any huckster vibes I would increase the grain of salt I take with his content. I get the vibe that he finds meaning/purpose in educating people on woo stuff from his honest personal perspective. So much that if I discovered he was fake or a shill or working an op, I'd be like "bravo! you had me fooled". But I do take it with a grain of salt. Perfect example might be that I'd be less surprised to find out Rogan was taking marching orders from CIA or Military.

ok... quick listen... just bouncing around:

11.30 brain thought after death "proven" -- not true see Dr. Pim van Lommel
24.00 some kind of stuff about why you look diff from yr brother or sister... breathes in the soul thru her breath... energetcically and "magnetically" take on the template -- classic Clif High... explain again that "magnetic" part?
44.10 you don't share heaven with anyone else... no other beings... like a lucid dream... if you shared heaven then others could mess it up -- this doesn't square with the shared death experience #544 William Peters

I could go on and on but I don't want to hate on Clif.
I assume you agree that Clif paints everything in a very matter of fact way, much like David Icke. I like to take the pictures he paints a apply all my what-if's to them. The LDS church believes in 4 places our spirit can go after death - 3 are levels of heaven, and 1 is outter-darkness which they say pretty much nobody goes. Only reason I bring this up is because your response made me take an extra step back. Maybe various "levels" of heaven might not just file people away according to bad/so-so/good - maybe there's difference places. For me personally the idea of going (for a time) to a heaven where I can live out all the built up karma or needs from this life, sound ideal. I don't really want to go to the perfect-beings-all-together-singing place until after I've made peace with my growth/potential/dream/desire/etc.. So perhaps there are many places to go. Perhaps loneliness is just a human emotion.
My beef with the matter-of-fact characters is that they seem to have build their models from such a clear picture that they're unable to incorporate other peoples pictures. Chris Langan for instance - 195 iq - you listen to him talking to Curt Jaimungal with an almost desperate insistence on having "it" figured out so well that it would be a waste of energy to try looking through anyone else's glasses. To which my mind always jump to how funny it would probably sound to someone with a 400 iq.
Clif seems to me to have the most humility of the matter-of-facter's of that woo genre.

BTW one thing I really appreciated about DJ Kardagian was his description of how he pitches new clients for asset management -- he just gives them access to his personal trading account and let's the numbers do the talking.

I got some good laughs out of your reaction and response here when I first read it and again now. I assume you'd have a good meter for this area since you have a computer background. That said, I'll try to summarize on the his computer-crystal-ball mumbo jumbo. Supposedly his invention/machine's findings lined up real well with the Bitcoin boom, and sure maybe coincidence on that. He has been clear that he believes his accuracy is something (ballpark don't remember exact) like 70% on any given vague event happening within a 3 week period of where the data points at the vague event happening. I don't track to any of it like a horoscope. Rather I really appreciate the idea, along the lines of Sheldrakes Morphic Field. Clif's whole premise is that humans are psychic and that subtle collective changes in our language can be mapped out preceding major events - so much that the mapping can also be depended on to lead forward toward events. Makes sense to me, but again I'm not saying that means he's solve for it, rather he seems extremely knowledgeable and hasn't yet given me a huckster vibe.

There's a tiny part of me that would want to turn a blind eye if shill/fuckery evidence were to come out on Clif.. But I'm here to grow, so I'd ultimately be just fine and move right on along.

Regarding Kadagian, I thoroughly enjoyed the interview, and I agreed with most all of what was said.
Thank you very much as always

I get the vibe that he finds meaning/purpose in educating people on woo stuff from his honest personal perspective.

agreed... my take too. generally, a good egg :)

less surprised to find out Rogan was taking marching orders from CIA or Military.

agreed :) but I suspect they don't.

My beef with the matter-of-fact characters is that they seem to have build their models from such a clear picture that they're unable to incorporate other peoples pictures. Chris Langan for instance - 195 iq - you listen to him talking to Curt Jaimungal with an almost desperate insistence on having "it" figured out so well that it would be a waste of energy to try looking through anyone else's glasses. To which my mind always jump to how funny it would probably sound to someone with a 400 iq.

Nice :) it seems to me that folks who over value this kind of intelligence over everything else are we in for a rough ride:
1650721943254.png

Supposedly his invention/machine's findings lined up real well with the Bitcoin boom, and sure maybe coincidence on that. He has been clear that he believes his accuracy is something (ballpark don't remember exact) like 70% on any given vague event happening within a 3 week period of where the data points at the vague event happening. I don't track to any of it like a horoscope. Rather I really appreciate the idea, along the lines of Sheldrakes Morphic Field.

nice... agreed... it's a good "thought" experiment... kinda like the soul phone... how would you know unless you try.

Pretty common fare in the hedge fund and private equity worlds. Its a pretty standard due diligence item for allocators to understand how much of the manager's own capital is invested alongside clients.

Still, I get it. Not what you typically get from the investment advisor down the street. :)

Back