Dr. Dan Wilson, Covid-19 Mask Science |490|

Apology accepted - and likewise.

I come to this forum because I have had a wide range of "paranormal" experiences over my life - in fact the older I get, the closer I feel on a daily basis to realities beyond the material world. I want to be able to relate to others and learn what they think about these matters.

I am going to revisit all you have posted there and contemplate it further, but I am quoting the portion that impacts me the most, above. I have been reading Alex's latest book, "Why Evil Maters," lately. I have read loads of philosophy over the course of my life, and I have never seen anybody, at least publicly and unabashedly, approach this subject matter like Alex does. Likewise, your approach to controversial subject matter is certainly eye opening. I am not going to use an elephant in a room with blind people analogy, because that is overplayed and kind of ridiculous. By the time people thought the elephant was a tree, a snake, or a truck, whatever it may me, they would all be dead!

"So you're saying that the change is a cultural thing..."
"Oh no. Oh no. Oh no."
As I said, he didn't agree with Alex that it was JUST a cultural thing.
Sorry for the length of time, but I usually don't have time to go back and review things I know that I'm right about.

I've listened to it again. I can tell you again, that after Alex spoke about it being a cultural thing, he reacted and said "Oh no Oh no no". But then he just said the same thing as before. Specifically, that it was a cultural thing that there were not recommendations to wear masks with the available science.

The only thing he said different, to the first instance, was to say something about it "...not being a reflection on the science". There is a contradiction there in his statements.

It needs to be clarified what he actually meant.

Aha! The conspiracy theorist proves one of my theories - that they like to feel they have a secret privileged understanding of how "the world" works that most people do not.

The used car salesman and the finance team at the dealership selling you a lemon is a conspiracy. The guy cheating on his wife with the divorcee next door is a conspiracy. We all live with and by conspiracies. Society itself is a conspiracy as it is a plot to get everyone to agree to what reality is and is not, what values count, how to live our lives. I know that just about everything is a conspiracy.

A secret government cabal blowing up buildings and killing thousands of Americans on 9-11 to further the Illumanti's master plan for world domination is a stupid camp fire story. Generally, connecting dots to find conspiracies to explain incompetency as a sinister plot is to misunderstand humanity. Blaming bad science on conspiracies to take over the world is not accurate either. Most of the time it's just people being people; screwing up, taking advantage, using, fearing, adhering to faulty ideologies, indulging in group think, etc. You give government midwits and jet setters more credit than they deserve. They are not that smart or capable.

Hey Eric, Charlie, Vortex, Silence et al

If you have the time, this seemed to be a good summary of the two aspects argued between us here. That of Emergent Behaviour versus Conspiracy Theory.

Hey Eric, Charlie, Vortex, Silence et al

If you have the time, this seemed to be a good summary of the two aspects argued between us here. That of Emergent Behaviour versus Conspiracy Theory.

Eh, not quite; at least not quite where I'm concerned.

My argument/my experience is that there is usually first "emergent behavior" (what I have called "organic"). Also, it's not just behavior. It's also ideology - in fact usually ideology that translates into behavior.

Then conspiracies hijack the emergent behavior in an effort to steer it for their cabal's gain.

I have never denied that there are conspiracies. I have repeatedly stated that I have repeatedly stated that conspiracies exist. I pointed to the invasion of Iraq on false premises as one such. But that was possible only because 9-11 made the American people afraid, angry and seeking revenge and anti-Muslim.

I am a denier of the idea that emergent behavior is created from scratch by conspiracies, which is something that theorists like Charlie think happens all the time. That is not possible because people resist what goes against their values/ideologies. It's way too big of a job.

Charlie thinks that 9-11 was perpetrated by the US govt to cause the emergent behavior that permitted the invasion of Iraq on false premises.

I reject that "theory" because it is not operationally possible for several key reasons. I do not deny that some a-holes would consider such a thing. I mean look what Hitler, Stalin and a host of other supersonic a-holes did. I just reject that it is operationally possible in the US outside of Hollywood. And that said, even Hitler could only do what he did because the German people had been organically primed by their humiliating defeat and abject economic destruction after WW1. Hitler hijacked that sentiment. He didn't create the Nazis and WW2 from scratch. The German people were not humiliated and subjected to economic ruin after WW1 because of a conspiracy. No cabal wanted to create the conditions for Nazis to arise. It just happened because people screw up and are short sighted.

Charlie thinks secret cabals - or cabal - get together and successfully plan how to run the world. Again, I think that some might want to, but that it is operationally impossible because there are too many competing interests, cultures, etc.

I do not reject that children's stories, etc (mentioned in the video) contain somewhat hidden coded messages to transmit cultural values. All of the ancient myths did that. It's a no brainer that people have to be socialized. It would be a schizophrenic mad max world if it wasn't done (which is where western civilization is headed these days because they are attacking those messages and values while importing people with foreign values - I digress).

So I am a hybrid of both of the approaches discussed in the video.

I am a denier of the idea that emergent behavior is created from scratch by conspiracies, which is something that theorists like Charlie think happens all the time.

False. I don't believe that.

> Charlie thinks that 9-11 was perpetrated by the US govt to cause the emergent behavior that permitted the invasion of Iraq on false premises.

Also false. I don't believe that.

> The German people were not humiliated and subjected to economic ruin after WW1 because of a conspiracy. No cabal wanted to create the conditions for Nazis to arise.

Both of those statements are false.

> Charlie thinks secret cabals - or cabal - get together and successfully plan how to run the world.

This is true.

That video was a good summary. I watched the whole thing. Thank you.

I think we all agree that System Events can be the result of either Conspiracy, or Emergent Behavior, or a combination of both.

Our disagreements seem to be which one played a larger role in any particular event, and which was the Primary Cause.

Last edited:
Charlie thinks secret cabals - or cabal - get together and successfully plan how to run the world. Again, I think that some might want to, but that it is operationally impossible because there are too many competing interests, cultures, etc.

I don't know about that Eric. I don't think it's operationally impossible when the ones at the top are more likely to be higher in IQ and more Psychopathic. Therefore, they can use their genetic gifts of deception, manipulation and status to collaborate and conspire against the world's population, whom they see as plebs to be ruled over and who's usefulness is coming to an end.

Your hesitancy might be because it sounds too simple to be true. I think the reason that it is true and so successful, is because so many won't actually take this idea seriously and cannot comprehend it. Their mind won't go there due to many factors, such as discussed already by Charlie and others.

Last edited:
That video was a good summary. I watched the whole thing. Thank you.

I think we all agree that System Events can be the result of either Conspiracy, or Emergent Behavior, or a combination of both.

Our disagreements seem which played a larger role in any particular event, and which was the Primary Cause.

Yer welcome!

Yes, the disagreements do seem to surround these two points. I think it's been proven to my satisfaction that the current state of Western Civilisation is due to a conspiracy to destroy it, manage the decline and normalise the degeneracy over time, so that the population doesn't know what is going on, and will be conditioned to just accept it all.

I don't know about that Eric. I don't think it's operationally impossible when the ones at the top are more likely to be higher in IQ and more Psychopathic. Therefore, they can use their genetic gifts of deception, manipulation and status to collaborate and conspire against the world's population, whom they see as plebs to be ruled over and who's usefulness is coming to an end.

Your hesitancy might be because it sounds too simple to be true. I think the reason that it is true and so successful, is because so many won't actually take this idea seriously and cannot comprehend it. Their mind won't go there due to many factors, such as discussed already by Charlie and others.
What's interesting about your post DD, is that its self reinforcing; its impervious to any counter claim, evidence, or argument.

No matter what countervailing point you may come across, that nagging feeling that the uber smart cabal is always one step ahead, will keep the conspiratorial worldview intact. How do you see this? Stated another way, what evidence can you imagine that might change your mind?

I think it's been proven to my satisfaction that the current state of Western Civilisation is due to a conspiracy to destroy it, manage the decline and normalise the degeneracy over time, so that the population doesn't know what is going on, and will be conditioned to just accept it all.

Me too. Good summary.

For 50 years I have worked to develop and refine My Big T.O.E., "Theory of Everything".

logo-dark.png

(Thanks to Thomas Campbell at https://www.my-big-toe.com for that idea. I read all his books. He may be insane. I can't decide. :))

Generally speaking, I believe that the purpose of Evil is to Degenerate humanity toward destruction. Conversely, the purpose of Good is to Generate humanity toward eventual transcendence.

All Evil Conspiracies ultimately trace back to this endeavor. The destruction of Western Civilization is a small sub-set of the larger conspiracy to destroy all Humans.

What's interesting about your post DD, is that its self reinforcing; its impervious to any counter claim, evidence, or argument.

What. So you are really saying I'm correct Silence? I'm amazed!

Maybe it's just the most likely world view that is true. I've always said I'm open to evidence and changing my mind though. I just think I'm right.

Silence said:
No matter what countervailing point you may come across, that nagging feeling that the uber smart cabal is always one step ahead, will keep the conspiratorial worldview intact. How do you see this? Stated another way, what evidence can you imagine that might change your mind?

Show me the evidence then, instead of playing what if games.

You see, Alex, this doesn't address what I said; doesn't seem to cause you to at least stop and think. To me, you seem so keyed into conspiracy ideation that anything that might conceivably challenge such a notion must ipso facto be wrong.

I'm not saying that viruses definitely aren't disease-causing agents; maybe they are, at least in some instances. I'm rather saying that it might not be so -- think about it rather than firing off a response from the hip.

Any road up, you haven't produced any strictly scientific evidence that anyone anywhere can produce a pure virus isolate in a test tube. Maybe you have such evidence -- if so, kindly provide a link. Try to forget about conspiracy theories for now, be they right or wrong. Instead, provide me with concrete evidence for the isolation and I'll investigate further.

If you can't, well, I'll know how to treat your assertion that coronavirus isolation is as well-supported as a spherical earth -- as something influenced by socio-political factors that are currently influencing you.
respectfully, I think you are riding the wrong horse:
http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/dr-tom-cowan-insists-we-show-him-covid-19-472.4596/post-153680

I'm a strong supporter of Free Speech because I believe honest discussion is the only way we can discern what is True and Beneficial for society.

GAB is the current best attempt to provide a Free Speech social media platform competitor. I'm a strong supporter of GAB.

The side of a debate that demands the censorship, surveillance and persecution for their opponents, may be declared a loser in a debate: only easily demonstrable falsehoods require silencing criticism.

What. So you are really saying I'm correct Silence? I'm amazed!

Maybe it's just the most likely world view that is true. I've always said I'm open to evidence and changing my mind though. I just think I'm right.

Show me the evidence then, instead of playing what if games.
I'm not trying to change your mind. I was actually interested in your response to my question. It was a genuine ask.

I'm not trying to change your mind. I was actually interested in your response to my question. It was a genuine ask.

Ok then.

Probably in about 10 years, when the real truth of the COVID 19 thing comes out ala Iraq and countless other bullshitery. I suspect I will be proven correct about my world view. If not, then I shall stand corrected and will adjust my thinking as needed.

That's if it does. I'm very concerned that in 10 years time, we won't even be able to communicate freely.

Ok then.

Probably in about 10 years, when the real truth of the COVID 19 thing comes out ala Iraq and countless other bullshitery. I suspect I will be proven correct about my world view. If not, then I shall stand corrected and will adjust my thinking as needed.

That's if it does. I'm very concerned that in 10 years time, we won't even be able to communicate freely.
How will we know when the truth ("real" seems redundant, right? ;) ) comes out? I'm presuming you mean to say that somehow something will emerge that will either confirm your suspicions or will refute them to your satisfaction. That's my question: How can the latter be proven to you; what's required?

Back