Dr. Tom Cowan Insists We Show Him Covid-19 |472|

Nice.

Yes, of course there's a virus and of course it's been isolated. That's how they identify the variants. We can even see images of the variants. And Alex is 100% correct. Gain of function means they isolated the virus. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

The danger of the virus has been over-hyped. It can kill the elderly who are near death anyhow. It can kill middle aged people in bad shape to start with. Most of us have nothing to fear from it. Death figures are greatly artificially inflated. The virus and induced fear around it is being leveraged to jump off a massive "re-set" of society conspiracy - and the vaccines, of which I'm highly suspicious of their long-term impacts, especially on reproduction.

But yeah, there is a virus. It may have been deliberately released -or not, but, either way, it's being used to form a new world order.

Alex is right about policing our own. We who recognize that conspiracies do happen - terrible conspiracies like the fake reasons to invade Iraq - need to not discredit ourselves by believing in any silliness that is proposed on YouTube, etc. A lot of that stuff is mere sensationalism and story telling, but some of it is deliberate misinformation designed to suck us in and make us look foolish. This is like the FBI and Democrat operatives enticing the crowd to run into the Capitol on Jan 6, 2021. Don't give the enemy what they want.
it's great that you'll carry water for Alex

forget about the science - let's just make pronouncements

there is a virus

it's contagious

it's great that you'll carry water for Alex

forget about the science - let's just make pronouncements

there is a virus

it's contagious
Alex is walking a good path.So he is my brother.

I've been checking him lately b/c I think he has gone over the top on a few topics, as I want to be checked when needed but, IMO, he's doing good that needs be done.

So not carry water for anyone. Just giving support where right.

The real things in life aren't politics or winning arguments

I'm curious how you go about deciding an idea is stupid? I mean...you can find people who claim the ideas you promote are stupid, and you can find people who claim flat eartherism isn't...

I wondered about this - if you're going to buy into one CT, why not all? - but others are doing it too. Disavowing some arbitrary selection of CT's demonstrates that you're not just a credulous CT/Flat-Earther, I guess. I'm not sure who is supposed to be convinced by this - others? yourself?

Virtue signaling among the CT Echo Chamber?

Here's what I think Tom Cowan thinks is going on with the phrase "isolated the virus".

Homeowner "Hey Tom, I just finished building an additional bedroom and bathroom on my house, it was a pain in the ass!"

Tom Cowan: "Oh Snap, I didn't know you do construction, did you have anyone helping you?"

Homeowner: "Well actually, I hired contractors to do all the work"

Tom Cowan: "So you had it built... you didn't build it.."

Here's what I think Tom Cowan thinks is going on with the phrase "isolated the virus".

Homeowner "Hey Tom, I just finished building an additional bedroom and bathroom on my house, it was a pain in the ass!"

Tom Cowan: "Oh Snap, I didn't know you do construction, did you have anyone helping you?"

Homeowner: "Well actually, I hired contractors to do all the work"

Tom Cowan: "So you had it built... you didn't build it.."

yeah, I really can't get over how many people are in this Tow Cowan / Andrew Kaufman head space. I guess it's hard for folks to really get ahold of the science... even though it's basic common sense stuff. then again, they're lying their ass off about much of the science. it's like everyone's on tilt.

yeah, I really can't get over how many people are in this Tow Cowan / Andrew Kaufman head space. I guess it's hard for folks to really get ahold of the science... even though it's basic common sense stuff. then again, they're lying their ass off about much of the science. it's like everyone's on tilt.
Thank you for this response.

Many like myself, I'm sure, Are not necessarily " in this Tow Cowan / Andrew Kaufman head space" so much as, holding space for it Because we know that type of fuckery happens.
Without the wacko's screaming about 5g causing coronavirus, we might never have had the space to argue against injecting MRNA into toddlers when we arrived at that battle.
So my argument would be the Prove-It-To-Me people are the bellwethers of fuckery. Or Canaries in the Coalmine. Meaning we dispose of them at our own peril.

Thank you for this response.

Many like myself, I'm sure, Are not necessarily " in this Tow Cowan / Andrew Kaufman head space" so much as, holding space for it Because we know that type of fuckery happens.
Without the wacko's screaming about 5g causing coronavirus, we might never have had the space to argue against injecting MRNA into toddlers when we arrived at that battle.
So my argument would be the Prove-It-To-Me people are the bellwethers of fuckery. Or Canaries in the Coalmine. Meaning we dispose of them at our own peril.

the scientific method doesn't "hold space" for discredited ideas... it's brutal, but you gotta call bullshit and move on.

excerpt:
If one takes any person with any “viral” illness—for example, chicken pox, rabies, measles, AIDS or COVID-19—the published literature does not contain any evidence of any virus that was directly isolated from any bodily fluids from even one person suffering from these illnesses.

Attachments

• cowan-breaking-the-spell.pdf
    595.7 KB · Views: 0
the scientific method doesn't "hold space" for discredited ideas... it's brutal, but you gotta call bullshit and move on.
I can hear Sam Harris saying the exact same thing about C-19 Vaccine Skepticism (which is probably by $ amount The most discredited idea in human history).
For God's sake, the (arguably) most important megaphone currently on the planet for questioning "the science" is a stoner comedians podcast, which is holding space until the rest of the scientific community gets it's shit together.
Talk about credibility of Humanity's current ability to be trusted to apply the scientific method...

Alex,
You talk to/about Tom Cowan with the same regard as Sanjay Gupta talks to kids on Sesame Street. Sanjay is allowed to do that because he no longer has to stand for debate. That's the canary in the coalmine, when we stop caring about the the importance of accepted ideas always being available for debate/testing, for anyone who needs it.
Just like David Whitehead said in the recent episode: MMA. Show me that it works. If we stop caring about being able to show that it works (even if everybody in the business knows it works), we will inevitably end up being told we have to believe it. Trust The Science.

It's not about the ridiculousness of the claim. It's about the need to always be able to demonstrate (replicate).
And I fully believe that a large part of the reason we're in the place we are right now (tyranny) is Because, we've lowered the bar so far on the importance of accepted ideas always being available for debate/testing, for anyone who needs it.

How to BLAST your way to the truth about the origins of COVID-19
Using BLAST is easy. I'm going to show you how easy and how to prove that SARS-Cov-2 is man-made

Dr Ah Kahn Syed

Dec 28
I’ve been meaning to write this blog for ever. Well, at least since Prashant Pradhan (a wonderful, honest and brave genomics scientist) raised the possibility back in February 2020 that the SARS-Cov2 virus was man made. And we have seen multiple confirmatory pieces that the virus was made in a lab, one of the better ones here on zenodo and with its own cute video for non-Bayesian peeps here. As of writing this those links are still up which at 12 months is pretty good going for any article that dares challenge the drivel propagandised by our beloved “free press [sponsored by pharma]”...

How to BLAST your way to the truth about the origins of COVID-19
Using BLAST is easy. I'm going to show you how easy and how to prove that SARS-Cov-2 is man-made

Dr Ah Kahn Syed

Dec 28
I’ve been meaning to write this blog for ever. Well, at least since Prashant Pradhan (a wonderful, honest and brave genomics scientist) raised the possibility back in February 2020 that the SARS-Cov2 virus was man made. And we have seen multiple confirmatory pieces that the virus was made in a lab, one of the better ones here on zenodo and with its own cute video for non-Bayesian peeps here. As of writing this those links are still up which at 12 months is pretty good going for any article that dares challenge the drivel propagandised by our beloved “free press [sponsored by pharma]”...
I agree, it's obvious COVID-19 is man made.

However, it's not contagious. 'Vaccine' injection is required.

Ironically, once injected, the 'vaccinated' appear to be walking WiFi routers transmitting deadly frequencies to those around them, but that's another story.

In the meantime...

By The Way…. There’s Still No ‘Virus’ – David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast – David Icke

once injected, the 'vaccinated' appear to be walking WiFi routers transmitting deadly frequencies to those around them,
...like a virus.

I'm personally holding space in the event that what they're calling "virus" is actually an effect, and not a virus.
That said, I have to burst your (and Cowan, and Icke) bubble. If this comes to be true, the powers that be and the public will pivot so fast that the told-ya-so moment won't even exist. Therefore the REAL concern of these alternative advocates should be: Get the science done to prove what it IS, and not what it ISNT.

this is not compatible with:

Actually, it is compatible and here's why.

I agree, it's obvious COVID-19 is man made.

However, it's not contagious. 'Vaccine' injection is required.

COVID-19 is the illness, SARS-Cov2 is the imaginary virus.

The "How to Blast your way to the truth..." article is just more misdirection. The original SARS-Cov2 was provided by China, and yes, we totally trust them.

Back