Eve Lorgen, Anomalous Trauma, MILAB |593|

Alex

Administrator
by Alex Tsakiris | May 3 | Others
Tweet
Eve Lorgen… anomalous trauma… complex trauma… anomalous love relationships… MILAB.
skeptiko-593-eve-lorgen-300x300.jpg

by Alex Tsakiris | May 3 | Others
Tweet
Eve Lorgen… anomalous trauma… complex trauma… anomalous love relationships… MILAB.
skeptiko-593-eve-lorgen-300x300.jpg

I am extremely pleased to see Alex have a conversation with Eve Lorgen. I plan to watch this fully today.

In 2012, after a three month long deep, dark night of the soul stretch of my life, I connected with Eve and we had several conversations where I received her council. The primary focus related to my first marriage which began in 1989 and ended in 2001 (legally) but for the fact we shared three living sons (having lost what would have been our 4th from an early miscarriage).

My first wife, who I lovingly refer to as Lucifera was a clear descendent of Lilith and chose the path of "the Dark Lilith" during the final few years of our marriage. My path was parallelly "dark" though I emerged from the hellish journey with my soul in tact and I'm not so sure this is the case with me ex... nevertheless, that is her problem, right?

The reason I share some of this background is because in 2002 I received Eve's book - The Love Bite and since it was clear to me there were vampyric forces at play, I read the book in full. Early into the book, I realized the high likelihood our "relationship" was steered into being by beings apparently not of this 5 sense shared reality.

If discussion emerges in this thread which cuts deep, I will engage. There's MUCH to talk about here. I can't wait to listen and see where Eve's at these days and I may enquire with her for a session or two once again. It never hurts to reinforce the integrity of one's etheric shell when inhabiting a world filled with such ignorant or irresponsible energy exchangers.

I am extremely pleased to see Alex have a conversation with Eve Lorgen. I plan to watch this fully today.

In 2012, after a three month long deep, dark night of the soul stretch of my life, I connected with Eve and we had several conversations where I received her council. The primary focus related to my first marriage which began in 1989 and ended in 2001 (legally) but for the fact we shared three living sons (having lost what would have been our 4th from an early miscarriage).

My first wife, who I lovingly refer to as Lucifera was a clear descendent of Lilith and chose the path of "the Dark Lilith" during the final few years of our marriage. My path was parallelly "dark" though I emerged from the hellish journey with my soul in tact and I'm not so sure this is the case with me ex... nevertheless, that is her problem, right?

The reason I share some of this background is because in 2002 I received Eve's book - The Love Bite and since it was clear to me there were vampyric forces at play, I read the book in full. Early into the book, I realized the high likelihood our "relationship" was steered into being by beings apparently not of this 5 sense shared reality.

If discussion emerges in this thread which cuts deep, I will engage. There's MUCH to talk about here. I can't wait to listen and see where Eve's at these days and I may enquire with her for a session or two once again. It never hurts to reinforce the integrity of one's etheric shell when inhabiting a world filled with such ignorant or irresponsible energy exchangers.

wow. thx for sharing this. I was impressed by Eve... seems very legit.

wow. thx for sharing this. I was impressed by Eve... seems very legit.

Interestingly you brought up Jason Jorjani. Interestingly, two days ago, Jason's latest "fiction" was released. Even more interestingly is that you release this interview yesterday.

It is all but impossible Jason would have known what Eve states starting at the 28:15 mark. Yet Jason essentially echoes the exact same idea Eve Lorgen covers here. That perhaps there's a more "natural path" for reincarnation where a being reaches higher heights in the bardo state and encounters benevolent guides yet some folks are "captured" in "the lower astral" via technology and the reinserted (reincarnated) but on the captors' terms.

The book is only 87 pages and should be read. Here's a quote or two -

"But what was most
disturbing to find, even more disturbing than the genetic laboratories,
was the extensive psychotronic gadgetry that the Olympians had used
from time immemorial to manipulate human souls, especially in the
transition between death and rebirth."

"These had enough time to document,
among other things, the psychotronic machines and operations for
the control of souls."

"The attractor appeared to the targeted individual as a white light
leading into a tunnel, which acted as a soul magnet to draw that person
into a number of possible constructs used to degrade their memory of
the life that they had just lived and distract them from consciously
and deliberatively determining the conditions of their own rebirth. In
some cases, this would involve a heavenly vision wherein they would
be welcomed by dead relatives and deities relevant to their belief system."

"In others, it would be a hellish experience. In many cases, this
would follow a “life review” conducted by a panel of “guides” assumed
to have divine authority. Then souls would be placed back into earthly
life at a time that subjected them to certain astrological influences."

"...we conveyed a full explanation of the
archontic purpose of the exposed psychotronic machinery and the
machinations for which the Grays that were manufactured inside “the
Moon” had been used for millennia. Namely, to capture and control
souls who would otherwise have been reincarnating more freely and
deliberatively."

And many more references throughout the book entitled, ARTEMIS UNVEILED.

@Alex Here's where I start to 'wave off' from where you sometimes go...

[00:52:57] Alex Tsakiris: I’m challenged though with some of that in terms of like, when you jump in and say, you know, they live through us, it’s some kind of harvesting of energy and stuff like that. Uh, we don’t know that. I don’t think we know that. And I, and I can understand that that is your experience from, you know, working with these people.

"Uh, we don’t know that." "We???" We who? By using "the royal 'we'" you present yourself as an authorized spokesman for "the we" and then you imply that if what you say "the we" knows or does not know is some sort of definitive, universally applicable "truth" and THAT, is where the Skeptiko method hits a dead end with some of us.

On the one hand, I feel bad that I am writing this yet on the other hand... I feel I know what's in your heart, Alex, and that its something else that's holding you to this type of world view where there some sort of "Royal We" as the sole arbiter of the truth journey.

To add further to this... "doubt" as some "spiritual thing"... well, I would never tell you it cannot be. But what I can tell you is that your method is generally dishonoring of all sorts of experiences of others. You present yourself as the authority to decide what is "real" and what is not where you cast the "what is not" as nothing more than delusions. Imagine being the one sitting in the chair in Eve's office and suddenly she says... "Well... wait a minute. Your story indicates a paradigm which "we don't know" is real. You've just murdered that individual spiritually. You've just set back any hope they have of gaining some of that lost sovereignty which Eve clearly points to as necessary to reach a direct and unfiltered, unmolested connection to their divinity.

How is Skeptiko helping anyone when you maintain this rigid process and keep it away from ever evolving? How do you help yourself by doing this? Has the show become your "god"? I really hope you think about this because I am frustrated that the amazing potential I saw in you when your show grabbed my attention (and I took your hand) and found my way out of my own self-created hole. But I want to see you dig your way out too so that once again you'll be at that place where you can take my hand and the hands of so many and pull us up another rung on the Ladder of Life.

Last edited:
This one took a lot of courage. Bravo.

Two questions:
Did she define complex trauma at any point?
Annie Jacobsen has many books at Amazon. Which one covers MK Ultra?

Many thanks, Alex!

Last edited:
This one took a lot of courage. Bravo.

Two questions:
Did she define complex trauma at any point?
Annie Jacobsen has many books at Amazon. Which one covers MK Ultra?

Many thanks, Alex!
Sorry for the delay. I think “complex trauma” is a well accepted phenomenon within psychology.

Annie's book "phenomena" is the one I was referring to.

I hear that her book on Area 51 is a very limited hang out:-)

The question Alex asked at one point--how can God allow this to play out--is magnified ten fold by a recent related Higher Side Chats podcast: on MK Ultra type programs.

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/elisa-e-life-beyond-mk-ultra-assassin-alters-the-elites-egregore/

Thx, Alex, for your push back on soul entrapment. I was amused by her speaking of putting the soul in a test tube.
I appreciate that:-) but doesn't it make you wonder about what might be going on here? I mean, this sounds like such a "screen memory" kind of thing

Back