Girl's NDE.. To hell and heaven and back

What do you guys make of this girl's NDE? I couldn't find much info on her online. It seems sincere but has a Christian slant to it, but the family and girl identify as Christian before her experience:

Girl Dies & Comes Back To Life. (Her Story Of Hell & Heaven) Jesus Healed Her Leukemia & Saved Her

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=111&v=oTswt3_jvzQ

It was very hard to listen to, not because of the emotion but because of the constant crying. Since I don't identify myself as Christian, I do not believe in eternal hell and believe what she may have experienced was what some claim are "lower" realms in the afterlife until one's soul evolves or believes they no longer deserve that particular environment. I just found it interesting but could not find any other detailed information on the girl., ie.. Her age, actual diagnosis, etc. interesting none the less.

Sounds a little confused and hard to understand.

What is it about that particular NDE that fascinates you Bill?

Have you seen this one with Anita Moorjani. She also claims to have 'come back' from her experience with good health.

http://www.anitamoorjani.com/about-anita/

I find Anita's NDE fascinating, mainly because of the cancer remission. Here she was, riddled with tumors, she has this experience, and then the cancer goes away. Blows me away. I wonder if a study been done as to how many NDErs have gone through similar physical changes.

Reactions: Red
It was very hard to listen to, not because of the emotion but because of the constant crying. Since I don't identify myself as Christian, I do not believe in eternal hell and believe what she may have experienced was what some claim are "lower" realms in the afterlife until one's soul evolves or believes they no longer deserve that particular environment. I just found it interesting but could not find any other detailed information on the girl., ie.. Her age, actual diagnosis, etc. interesting none the less.

I read an argument put forward somewhere that hell is eternal, but your stay there (if you wind up there) is temporary. When I look back on the gospels, I can see that, especially when Jesus talks about being put in prison until every penny is paid. Hell may be an unquenchable fire and/or outer darkness, but at some point, people pay their debt, and so... they're released? Does anyone know how debtors' prison worked in Roman times?

Last edited:
Back