Government Approved vocal inflection for "discosure" narrative

In all seriousness, there is something really bloody fishy about the current state of the 'ufo thing'.

That Corbell triangular ufo 'leak' with the probable bokeh was really stupid. He was completely denying that it could ever be a prosiac explanation, and anyone who did suspect that, was worthy of scorn.

It's suspected by some that the whole thing is just another counter intelligence op. I tend to agree. Only about 5% of all sightings were found to be properly unexplained by Project Blue Book. Something I tend to agree with, given the current state of 'Ufology'. Don't even get me started on Steven Greer.

I've had my own CE-5 experiences, but that guy is just out for money!

Not to mention (yes to mention)

I'd like to posit that the intention of this particular vocal inflection becomes increasingly obvious with each additional use of the:

'..well I'm just a (fill in the blank: teacher, housewife, rock musician... etc), and I'm just along for the ride.'...

which I believe is intended to set and maintain the foundation for the listener/viewer to have maximum discomfort when imagining or drawing any connection or parallel or any association of deceit. And to act as an assumed-a priori-explanation which makes it extra uncomfortable to ask questions along the line of "why you?", or "why didn't you ask blah blah blah?".

Damn i went full skeptic. Sorry, not sorry.

Not to mention (yes to mention)

I'd like to posit that the intention of this particular vocal inflection becomes increasingly obvious with each additional use of the:

'..well I'm just a (fill in the blank: teacher, housewife, rock musician... etc), and I'm just along for the ride.'...

which I believe is intended to set and maintain the foundation for the listener/viewer to have maximum discomfort when imagining or drawing any connection or parallel or any association of deceit. And to act as an assumed-a priori-explanation which makes it extra uncomfortable to ask questions along the line of "why you?", or "why didn't you ask blah blah blah?".

Damn i went full skeptic. Sorry, not sorry.

I take this to mean that you are suspicious of the lowest common denominator being aware of UFO stuff, because it furthers something else?

Don't even get me started on Steven Greer.

I've had my own CE-5 experiences, but that guy is just out for money!

If you listened to Greg Carlwood interview Greer on Higherside Chats (same show Alex was just on), an older interview, but Greg said it was one of maybe only two shows where he had difficulty with a guest. And the difficulty came up on..... you guessed it... the cost of his outtings.
Nobody's hating on Greer for making money, or even lots of money. But his response, tone of voice, and defensiveness say enough to call somethin fishy.

If you listened to Greg Carlwood interview Greer on Higherside Chats (same show Alex was just on), an older interview, but Greg said it was one of maybe only two shows where he had difficulty with a guest. And the difficulty came up on..... you guessed it... the cost of his outtings.
Nobody's hating on Greer for making money, or even lots of money. But his response, tone of voice, and defensiveness say enough to call somethin fishy.

Being a Brit, we tend to view this type of money making with great suspicion. I definitely do not trust Greer to be truthful. At best, he is a grifter.

The fact that you have witnessed a defensiveness on his part just adds to my suspicion.

Last edited:
I take this to mean that you are suspicious of the lowest common denominator being aware of UFO stuff, because it furthers something else?
I should have added: .. when in conjunction with a position of high authority, influence, and worldwide implication.

I'm kind of leaning toward there should never be a childish/fun tone of voice carry the public through a shattering of paradigms. And if it is, it's probably by design.

I should have added: .. when in conjunction with a position of high authority, influence, and worldwide implication.

I'm kind of leaning toward there should never be a childish/fun tone of voice carry the public through a shattering of paradigms. And if it is, it's probably by design.

Ahhh yes I know what you mean now. I completely agree. This is also tied in with other serious topics that deserve seriousness, but instead one is met with an immaturity that confuses the observer and lowers their 'vibration' in new age speak. I've noticed this for the past 10 years and recently it has gotten so much worse.

I've seen articles regarding 23 year old males talking about real life like bills etc, as 'adulting'. And that it was hard to 'adult'.

It disgusts me that we are encouraging young adults to be children.

Last edited:
Back