John Brisson, Fix Your Gut Health and Slide-rule Science |394|

Yes, I am balding, haha. I started to lose my hair when I was eighteen after taking Accutane as a teenager. Accutane permanently interferes with the telogen phase of hair regrowth, which is why I am still losing it today. Testosterone and DHT levels are normal.

As far as the weight I am down to 170 from 250. I still need to lose another 20 pounds or so which I am working on it.
I saved a new study on hair loss waiting to be reviewed, the main reason was hardening of arteries near the scalp supplying proper nutrition to hair follicles. Apparently blood flow is harder to get to the top of the hood. When the blood flow is impeded hair shrinks on the scalp. Then a "scarring" takes place on the crown and scalp fibrosis

I saved a new study on hair loss waiting to be reviewed, the main reason was hardening of arteries near the scalp supplying proper nutrition to hair follicles. Apparently blood flow is harder to get to the top of the hood. When the blood flow is impeded hair shrinks on the scalp. Then a "scarring" takes place on the crown and scalp fibrosis

Yes, my friend Rob and PerfectHairHealth.com writes a lot about that. I tried working on reversing the scarring and it did not work for me sadly.

Just to expand on that - because this is something that has obviously interested me after my experience, there are two kinds of heart disease:

Heart attack - which is supposed to be made less likely by taking statins but where the gain is slight, for example the NNT for statins even if you have had cardiovascular disease is 83! That means a doctor has to treat 83 patients over 5 years, for one to benefit!

http://www.thennt.com/nnt/statins-for-heart-disease-prevention-with-known-heart-disease/

And for those without heart disease (my case) is much less:

http://www.thennt.com/nnt/statins-persons-low-risk-cardiovascular-disease/

The other kind of heart disease is heart failure - where the muscles become incapable of pumping enough blood.

In this case there are medical experts on the internet suggesting - not unreasonable - that since statins damage muscles, they may well damage heart muscles. Coincidentally, there has been an increase in heart failure in recent years when more statins have been prescribed!

David

Very much so. My grandfather was a pharmacist and he wouldnt take a statin because he was over the age of 70 and they can lead to liver damage.

Well there is, but somehow it never seems to amount to anything. I mean once they have said that all matter is conscious to some degree ..... then what?

David
Well seeing as you and other morons liked the comments I find this post very hypocritical. Throwing together big words and constantly talking about nde is a bit redundant especially short cutting it with idealistic or nihilistic theories. These shows are a snooze fest now, good for the curious beginners, there's only so many times I think I can stomach "but the evidence says otherwise" or Dr Penny satori etc. Drum roll some celebrity skeptic who's denying for the mere facts of keeping his monetary gains coming in, but secretly goes to occult lectures (keep that a secret) . Wait till you die then you'll get your answer,till then have the audacity to live your life not sitting on this board arguing with malf. For the love of God you can literally practice this stuff. I've seen and done remote viewing seen tk and experience psi. Your western logic will lead you down a maze of never ending misery cause you believe you are entitled to know or figure things out. There is a reason why these cultures don't share this stuff with Europeans. Well you got the water down new age stuff mumbo jumbo. I'm about to shake up this whole skeptic, science new age movement stay tuned

Back