Kevin Annett, Whistleblower of an Evil Church |433|

Alex

Administrator
by Alex Tsakiris | Nov 15 | Spirituality

Kevin Annett is a former minster turned whistleblower of a now admitted large-scale conspiracy of church and state.
skeptiko-433-kevin-annett-300x300.jpg

photo by: Skeptiko
Alex Tsakiris: [00:00:06] Welcome to Skeptiko where we explore controversial science and spirituality with leading researchers, thinkers, and their critics.
At this point, most of us are, at least, a little bit tired of stories about social injustice, but one of the unfortunate consequences of the social justice warrior thing is the proportionality of it. Take, for example, today’s guest.
In 1994, as a minister of United Church in British Columbia, Kevin Annett walked into, what he probably thought was his dream job. Now that job turned into a nightmare and a 25-year ordeal as he became a whistleblower of some of the most horrific, holocaust-level crimes in Canada’s history. And worse yet, chances are, you’ve never even heard about any of them.
You know, on this show I’m always drawn to stories where one person can make a monumental difference, and Kevin Annett is certainly one of those people. Besides being an award-winning journalist and filmmaker, he’s also become a continuous voice for justice in a very important way. And I think is, as we were just chatting about a minute ago, his story is critical to understanding our culture in general.
So, it’s a bit of a long introduction there, but Kevin, it is a great pleasure to have you on Skeptiko and thanks so much for joining me.
Kevin Annett: [00:01:49] Thank you, Alex. I appreciate the time to be able to do this.

When Kevin said this:
"if you have a genuine spiritual thing, why do you need a church? Why do you need a religion to express it? You don’t. It’s the kingdom of heaven is within you or it isn’t. And if it’s within you, you don’t need to express it on Sunday in the church, right?"

... is when he said what is most important. When a person during their life finally becomes convinced of God's presence in their life that person will no longer be swayed by evil. For the remainder of their life they are changed. But it is by their, "Faith", or in other words, their desire to know God, and the subsequent, "Miracles" they then may experience that such an unshakable conviction occurs. Alex asked whether we believe such evil as Kevin described was possible within religions and I would answer, yes it is. If Jesus tells us, "Call ye no man, "Father" and the Catholic church insists we address priests as, "Father"... Or if the church says, "Outside the church is no salvation." But Jesus says, "I am the gate of the sheep. No man cometh unto the Father except through me." Then here we have two instances of the church contradicting the Gospel. For a religion to override the Gospel in such ways would imply they have authority over God. This seems evil to me. Could the Church, any church be involved in Satanic rituals involving child molestation and murder? Well, if no longer devoted to wholeheartedly obeying and serving God I guess they, or at least some of them could get into all kinds of clandestine shit and evidently some of them have.

When Kevin said this:
"if you have a genuine spiritual thing, why do you need a church? Why do you need a religion to express it? You don’t. It’s the kingdom of heaven is within you or it isn’t. And if it’s within you, you don’t need to express it on Sunday in the church, right?"

... is when he said what is most important. When a person during their life finally becomes convinced of God's presence in their life that person will no longer be swayed by evil. For the remainder of their life they are changed. But it is by their, "Faith", or in other words, their desire to know God, and the subsequent, "Miracles" they then may experience that such an unshakable conviction occurs.
where exactly does he say this?
===
Kevin Annett: [01:02:25] Well, I can’t judge and I can’t look into another person’s soul and say, you know, I know what they’re going through. I don’t have the religious belief that one person can do that for another. But put it this way, Frederick Douglass, the slave, he led the abolitionist movement. In his biography he describes how his slave master had a religious conversion, became a Methodist, a born again, Methodist. So he expected the slave master to then release all the slaves and no, he became even more brutal, because he had gone on this side. And if you have a genuine spiritual thing, why do you need a church? Why do you need a religion to express it? You don’t. It’s the kingdom of heaven is within you or it isn’t. And if it’s within you, you don’t need to express it on Sunday in the church, right?

Alex Tsakiris: [01:03:13] True. I mean look, I’m not a Christian, I’m not religious, so I’m kind of playing devil’s advocate here...

===

Alex asked whether we believe such evil as Kevin described was possible within religions...
and where did I ask this? do you mean at the end?

Last edited:
Alex asked where Jesus says, Call ye no man "Father," Matthew 23: Verse 9-11
and: "No man cometh unto the Father except through me." John 14 verse 6
Yes, it was at the end of the interview Alex, where you asked: The one question I’d have to tee up from this interview is, do you think Kevin’s story is true? I mean, this is just another podcast, 400 and whatever in the series. Is this possibly true mass murder of Indian kids in these schools, that they forced them into satanic ritual, abuse, long-standing in the church and going on today?

A site worth Googling is,
http://www.bishop-accountability.org/priestdb/PriestDBbylastName-A.html and
http://origin.bishop-accountability.org/member/psearch.jsp

Kindly, ~garry

Last edited:
Are Kevin's accusations true? The answer is yes. The very people who abused Annett b/c of his efforts to expose the revolting evil must be stopped! As was briefly mentioned in the interview, this process of crushing native people for profit has been repeated all over the world. American Indians, Australian Aboriginals, black South Africans, and many, many others have been subjected to practically identical processes of genocide or forced assimilation. I don't think it's a stretch to call the Catholic Church the Whore of Babylon. It is well-documented as the lurking, evil influence in so many deeply dark moments in history: the WOB aided the escape of some of the most perverted elements in the Nazi Regime to South America as WWII ended; Christopher Hitchens implicated the WOB in the wholesale slaughter of the Tutsis by the Hutu majority in Rwanda; in the USA, just one priest led a campaign of rape & psychological torture that consumed an entire school. This story was documented in "The Keepers," a series about the murder of a nun, Cathy Cesnik. Finally, the issue of accepting immoral behavior as just "one of those things" lies at the heart of the rot that is rapidly wasting away most of our civilizations. The current shameful excuse for a human being in the U.S. White House is a prime example: his unvarnished, public lying is up to over 13,000 items, verified by fact checking. To my utter astonishment, when I point out that Mark Zuckerberg & his rat pack see nothing wrong w/ allowing slander & libel on their precious FB, the majority of people brush it off, if they think about it at all. The bright spot in all of this is Annett's story of being finding $20 after giving $20 away. I have read many accounts of survivors of incredible hardships, & one thing that they share are little bits of help at crucial points, such as a fish leaping into the life boat of people starving to death while lost at sea. The moment you give up, the Universe gives up as well.

Please forgive me, but just one more thing: I firmly believe that ALL public religious expression must be ended. No more churches, no more tax exemptions, no more televangelists, no more door-to-door propaganda for one twisted version of the truth. Since spiritual paths are very personal, is it any wonder that the most horrific perversions follow the wholesale marketing of salvation? Allow people to gather in their homes to study & pray or whatever, but making this deeply private pursuit a public affair is unacceptable. The nauseating excesses of religion is all one needs to know to understand my position.

this process of crushing native people for profit has been repeated all over the world. American Indians, Australian Aboriginals, black South Africans, and many, many others have been subjected to practically identical processes of genocide or forced assimilation.
I totally get your excellent point, but at the same time resonate with Kevin's "Canary in the coal mine analogy"

Please forgive me, but just one more thing: I firmly believe that ALL public religious expression must be ended. No more churches, no more tax exemptions, no more televangelists, no more door-to-door propaganda for one twisted version of the truth. Since spiritual paths are very personal, is it any wonder that the most horrific perversions follow the wholesale marketing of salvation? Allow people to gather in their homes to study & pray or whatever, but making this deeply private pursuit a public affair is unacceptable. The nauseating excesses of religion is all one needs to know to understand my position.
I think we have some constitutional problems with that :-)

it would seem that attacking the tax status would be the way2go, but of course it will never happen because the criminality of the really big really bad ones are completely integrated into the system

Alex asked where Jesus says, Call ye no man "Father," Matthew 23: Verse 9-11
and: "No man cometh unto the Father except through me." John 14 verse 6
I don't know if this is a general miscommunication or what, but why do you keep attaching my name to these phony-baloney Bible quotes.

I don't know if this is a general miscommunication or what, but why do you keep attaching my name to these phony-baloney Bible quotes.
Sorry Alex. I guess I misunderstood. I thought you were asking where in the Gospels I might have dug up those quotes so I added chapter and verse. My apologies. ~g

Sorry Alex. I guess I misunderstood. I thought you were asking where in the Gospels I might have dug up those quotes so I added chapter and verse. My apologies. ~g
Sure... Sorry if I overreacted. I personally don't mind the Bible quotes. I just don't know how to take them without doing the ton of research.

But I think it's clear from this interview that Kevin is extremely skeptical of Christianity in general and the Jesus proposition in particular.

Personally, I resonate with his point about the the moral corruption of Christianity. Boycott Church... Permanently.

Mahatma Ghandi once said, "I love your Christ but I don't like Christianity." I readily agree with him on that. The founder of the faith, Jesus wanted all his followers to love one another but He was hardly gone from this Earth and wars began over religious beliefs that continue to the present day. Even between the dozens of different sects that each call themselves, "Christians". And each sect has the boneheaded arrogance to proclaim "theirs" is the only path to Heaven and God and are willing to kill others to defend this conviction. It seems most "Christians" missed the message of the Founder of their, what should be only one faith entirely. A true Christian leads a life of unconditional love of all people and of peace. A truly Christian world would be transformed beyond regognition by the people of our present reality. The 6 trillion spent on religious war in the middle east could have easily provided for all the poor in this world. we could be having and enjoying peace, not suffering. And the costless national security universal brotherhood provides.

Last edited:
by Alex Tsakiris | Nov 15 | Spirituality

Kevin Annett is a former minster turned whistleblower of a now admitted large-scale conspiracy of church and state.
skeptiko-433-kevin-annett-300x300.jpg

photo by: Skeptiko
Alex Tsakiris:
[00:00:06] Welcome to Skeptiko where we explore controversial science and spirituality with leading researchers, thinkers, and their critics.
At this point, most of us are, at least, a little bit tired of stories about social injustice, but one of the unfortunate consequences of the social justice warrior thing is the proportionality of it. Take, for example, today’s guest.
In 1994, as a minister of United Church in British Columbia, Kevin Annett walked into, what he probably thought was his dream job. Now that job turned into a nightmare and a 25-year ordeal as he became a whistleblower of some of the most horrific, holocaust-level crimes in Canada’s history. And worse yet, chances are, you’ve never even heard about any of them.
You know, on this show I’m always drawn to stories where one person can make a monumental difference, and Kevin Annett is certainly one of those people. Besides being an award-winning journalist and filmmaker, he’s also become a continuous voice for justice in a very important way. And I think is, as we were just chatting about a minute ago, his story is critical to understanding our culture in general.
So, it’s a bit of a long introduction there, but Kevin, it is a great pleasure to have you on Skeptiko and thanks so much for joining me.
Kevin Annett: [00:01:49] Thank you, Alex. I appreciate the time to be able to do this.

Well, Alex, continuing our recent small talks about "evil cults"... It seems that you, at least, do not make a notable difference between old and large (and thus wealthy, powerful and respectable) organised religions, on one side, and the new and small (and thus poor, weak and marginalised - relatively, at least, being compared with the old and large alternatives) ones. For you, organised religions tend to be(come) "evil cults", one way or another...

Well, Alex, continuing our recent small talks about "evil cults"... It seems that you, at least, do not make a notable difference between old and large (and thus wealthy, powerful and respectable) organised religions, on one side, and the new and small (and thus poor, weak and marginalised - relatively, at least, being compared with the old and large alternatives) ones. For you, organised religions tend to be(come) "evil cults", one way or another...
it would seem that Kevin's right... God doesn't like crowds

I agree 100 percent, it is forced schizophrenia and I don't want someone's mental illness pushed on me. Imagine someone with power and fame, notoriety who pushed for church taxation and getting rid of prayer in schools etc. He would be seen as an evil man, the anti christ!

so, I listened via my pillow speaker the day this came on. And, I was like WTH? So, I paid closer attention and listened again (today) hiding under my covers *shiver me timbers! First off this was one fantastic interview! wow. It really gave me a lot more to think about; more than I previously knew. I already knew "church" wasn't all it was cracked up to be as I was raised in the church (and trust me THAT is a real hard habit to kick). They teach you early on that if you question anything in the Bible it is the DEVIL himself trying to steal your soul! They teach this in Sunday school early & hard.

Everyone goes to hell but me & those who THINK like me? Not sure I'd want to meet that God in a dark alley. I mean there are so many issues with the Bible, you have to have incest to populate the world? Don't get me started. You ask is this guy telling the truth? HELL YES, he was telling the truth. It's in the Catholic church really bad, in politics, nations all kinds of places. It's deep real deep. I knew this back in the '70s when I got my hands on some files I wasn't supposed to see. Scared the hell out of my mother & sister when I showed them. They were terrified I'd get us all killed.

NOW, what do we do? I don't know frankly. I mean there is so much more that could be exposed but I don't think the public could take it. They'd have to see how Hollywood is involved (shows we all watch), our government, famous people, heroes. So, I'm wondering what is the question here? Is there evil? Is it a force & if so does that mean there is a God? Or do we just drop dead? I'm just an earthling so I don't have the answers just like NOBODY on this rock knows for sure. But, I do feel there is real evil and there is real good. I do think it does take forms. It has power. I'm in the Bible belt so when a Baptist co-worker asked me if I believe in "demonic possession" I told him I believed in mental illness. Didn't win any friends THAT day. We know there is bad Alex. I was interested in the part about the power of words. Like the term pedophile. Hadn't thought about that. Good point. Words how they have been co-opted.

I have started praying at times, can't hurt (I mostly pray to the accountants in heaven. Have you seen the news worldwide? World on fire. Keep up the good work Alex. AND THANK YOU to Kevin Annett for not letting the bums win! Jordan Peterson is being crushed under the pressure. Surprised Trump hasn't cracked. I don't know how he puts up with it all.

I agree 100 percent, it is forced schizophrenia and I don't want someone's mental illness pushed on me. Imagine someone with power and fame, notoriety who pushed for church taxation and getting rid of prayer in schools etc. He would be seen as an evil man, the anti christ!
^
OH PLEASE, you sound like the Grinch. I like Christmas trees, I like the Easter Bunny & ham. It's called freedom. If people want to go to church let them. Christmas is a national holiday. Just leave it. That said I really think the Catholic church has a MAJOR problem & needs to be shut down. I know, I KNOW, you'll point out the other weirdos in the religious faiths. I know. But, you know when someone is dying or going through some horrid things, their only hope or easing of that grief, they go to what they know. We can't take that away from people. We can't take hope away because we don't believe in it all. And yes, anyone pushing (a famous person you speak of) that would come out for taxing churches (because there is NO more prayer in schools) would be seen as the antichrist.

AND, BTW Baccarat aren't you the one who posted in the past about Satanism? THAT is even MORE schizophrenic.

Are Kevin's accusations true? The answer is yes. The very people who abused Annett b/c of his efforts to expose the revolting evil must be stopped! As was briefly mentioned in the interview, this process of crushing native people for profit has been repeated all over the world. American Indians, Australian Aboriginals, black South Africans, and many, many others have been subjected to practically identical processes of genocide or forced assimilation. I don't think it's a stretch to call the Catholic Church the Whore of Babylon. It is well-documented as the lurking, evil influence in so many deeply dark moments in history: the WOB aided the escape of some of the most perverted elements in the Nazi Regime to South America as WWII ended; Christopher Hitchens implicated the WOB in the wholesale slaughter of the Tutsis by the Hutu majority in Rwanda; in the USA, just one priest led a campaign of rape & psychological torture that consumed an entire school. This story was documented in "The Keepers," a series about the murder of a nun, Cathy Cesnik. Finally, the issue of accepting immoral behavior as just "one of those things" lies at the heart of the rot that is rapidly wasting away most of our civilizations. The current shameful excuse for a human being in the U.S. White House is a prime example: his unvarnished, public lying is up to over 13,000 items, verified by fact checking. To my utter astonishment, when I point out that Mark Zuckerberg & his rat pack see nothing wrong w/ allowing slander & libel on their precious FB, the majority of people brush it off, if they think about it at all. The bright spot in all of this is Annett's story of being finding $20 after giving $20 away. I have read many accounts of survivors of incredible hardships, & one thing that they share are little bits of help at crucial points, such as a fish leaping into the life boat of people starving to death while lost at sea. The moment you give up, the Universe gives up as well.
^^^
WTH? I was with you 100% until you just HAD to bring up President Trump. We voted Trump and will again in 2020. The total insanity of the demorats with this nonsense (that will NEVER pass the Senate) is a waste of taxpayers money and time. My God man, Biden, and his son were on the take. Don't you see that? It's so obvious. I don't care who points out who the bums are in our government. It's time we get them out. Gads look at the Clintons & what they have done! You want "Spirit Dinners" have at it. Maybe Podesta will go with you in your back pocket.

(and trust me THAT is a real hard habit to kick).
agreed. trying to get someone to come on and give a little truth-tell about cults... i.e. IMO why we do all this dancing around in order to avoiding pointing out the cultishness in "mainstream" religion.

You want "Spirit Dinners" have at it. Maybe Podesta will go with you in your back pocket.
agree re the satanic-infused podesta hillary brigade, but not sure we can separate Trump from the other swamp creatures. the more we learn about Epstein the more Trump looks deeply compromised.

Back