Kevin Annett, Whistleblower of an Evil Church |433|

I have been emailing Kevin Annette about how I could help stop the genocide of Canadian Indians & prevent the further rape of Canadian resources by greedy corporations. He wanted me to hand out leaflets to Catholics requesting that they stop giving donations to the Church as long as the C.C. continues its child trafficking activities. He also refers to a Vatican policy known as Crimen Sollicitationas (1929), that Catholics & priests must assist in these crimes & protect child abusers in the church or face excommunication. Whew! Heavy accusations. I have a few Catholic friends here in the Philippines, so I will discuss this w/ them before I do any leafleting. My wife has told me about crowds in her country descending on a perceived criminal & tearing the person apart right then & there. I watched a crowd form ON THE FREEWAY around a young man shot in his car, so I tend to believe her. I forwarded a sermon to Alex that Kevin wrote. Pure hellfire & brimstone stuff w/ Judgement Day awaiting us all, so I can't really support that completely. What I do agree w/ is that massive changes are on the horizon, some of which are already upon us. I think the burgeoning acceptance of the afterlife promoted by NDEs & remarkably respectable scientists & academics like Dr. Eben Alexander leads the positive side of the changes. The dark side, of course, is the threat posed by climate change & the continuing, unrestrained callousness described by Annette. Where do thoughtful & concerned people like myself turn in circumstances like these? I did email Anita Moorjani about this issue: aren't spiritual people obligated to confront wrongdoing as a compassionate way to end the suffering of abused peoples & the Earth? I suspect all I may get is "change yourself & change the world." However, I remain open-minded.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...t&qpvt=Common+Law+Republic+Movement&FORM=VDRE
thx Kim... can you post the link to Kevin's fire and brimstone Rapture sermon?

Also the global warming stuff is not supported by the scientific data, but we do face many serious environmental problems.

I have been emailing Kevin Annette about how I could help stop the genocide of Canadian Indians & prevent the further rape of Canadian resources by greedy corporations. He wanted me to hand out leaflets to Catholics requesting that they stop giving donations to the Church as long as the C.C. continues its child trafficking activities. He also refers to a Vatican policy known as Crimen Sollicitationas (1929), that Catholics & priests must assist in these crimes & protect child abusers in the church or face excommunication. Whew! Heavy accusations. I have a few Catholic friends here in the Philippines, so I will discuss this w/ them before I do any leafleting. My wife has told me about crowds in her country descending on a perceived criminal & tearing the person apart right then & there. I watched a crowd form ON THE FREEWAY around a young man shot in his car, so I tend to believe her. I forwarded a sermon to Alex that Kevin wrote. Pure hellfire & brimstone stuff w/ Judgement Day awaiting us all, so I can't really support that completely. What I do agree w/ is that massive changes are on the horizon, some of which are already upon us. I think the burgeoning acceptance of the afterlife promoted by NDEs & remarkably respectable scientists & academics like Dr. Eben Alexander leads the positive side of the changes. The dark side, of course, is the threat posed by climate change & the continuing, unrestrained callousness described by Annette. Where do thoughtful & concerned people like myself turn in circumstances like these? I did email Anita Moorjani about this issue: aren't spiritual people obligated to confront wrongdoing as a compassionate way to end the suffering of abused peoples & the Earth? I suspect all I may get is "change yourself & change the world." However, I remain open-minded.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...t&qpvt=Common+Law+Republic+Movement&FORM=VDRE
^^
wow, what a post. There are a lot of issues here, but the first that sticks out to me is handing out leaflets that could cause some mayhem. We can't be a part of any mayhem (this means you). UNLESS we are under certain, proven, showable attack. But, then I didn't read the leaflet & what it suggests.

This is what we do know, something BAD is going on & has been going (and hidden) by the C.C.. The organization itself at "some" of the highest levels. We can't be part of that in any way. BUT, you are talking life long beliefs of people (I'll just say it), a type of brainwashing. It's going to be REAL hard to help those people out or to see the problems. Most of these organized religions involve brainwashing of some type.

The way I stepped back (since I was "brainwashed" from a very young age) was to ask, "do I really want to join a group that believes God would: send people to the eternal hellfire & torture forever with no way out because of the way they were raised?" Eh no. If someone is a disgusting animal, I'd just say shoot them in the head at sunrise. I'm not going to be part of any eternal torture. The old testament is filled with a lot of odd ideas... stoning people & whatnot. I think SOMEBODY was talking for God (and God probably isn't amused).

Here is the problem, Kevin (bless his heart) is probably pretty upset AND very committed and determined to take down the CC. Since it won't change, this has become obvious to all of us, they are protecting pedophiles among them. Kevin has become a one-man army in himself gathering forces. The CC is well funded & organized... not sure how to put this but let's just say they do have a goon squad (that could be very dangerous). I'm sure they have Kevins name on that list.

Now, it all depends on what you truly believe. IF you truly believe there are "evil forces" then they are already at work in the CC (at its core). They will be powerful (real or imagined). Are you ready for that? You might want to read: Windswept House by Malachi Martin (Malachi is dead/he "fell" down some stairs). I think he was pretty close to the Pope. He tells of the inner working at the highest levels of the CC.

I'm often asked to "join" groups to fight some kind of evil. But, I tell them I travel alone & work on my own. I find I'm more productive that way. I really appreciate that you want to help the Indian people in Canada & fight greedy corporate people. You're one of the good guys then.

Let me tell you a story, when I was little I heard some televangelist shouting "it's the END!" He made all the connections in the Bible. I listened very closely. I knew the Bible pretty well & he could fit it all together in the most terrifying ways that INDEED it WAS the end of days. That was probably late 60's or early 70's. I immediately went to my mother who told me, "they have been saying it is "the end of days" since the beginning of time". HUM! I thought. INDEED! WW1 must have seemed like the "end days", WW2 surely must have seemed like the end. My mom said when they invented dynamite people said it was "the end of days". Every generation thinks their time is... "the end of days". Scholars of the Bible say the "end of times" scenario in the Bible was actually written for the people of THAT time.

It is not the end of days. At least for today it isn't because I got stuff I gotta do! I don't have time for the end of days today (I won't have time until maybe next year but that is looking booked up as well). We all are getting information at light speed now, we can see things happening in Hong Kong, N.Korea, China all over the place they are rioting, burning & causing problems. People are NUTS! So you, like the rest of us are saying WTF is going on!!!? It HAS to be the end.

Media sells disaster & death. Even all the shows are murder, craziness, scare you & fighting. Turn it off. Look for classics to watch & funny shows (like Frasier). Turn off the box. If you want to stay informed, I turn off the sound & quickly look at the main topics on Fox news. If nothing pertains, I switch it off. The media is scaring people to death, don't let them.

I think... you don't have to change you, you are already one of the good guys. What you could do is pick one child to help at a local school. Just pop in, tell the principle you want to help a needy child; then ask what they will need? Or you can join Children's International & pick a child there. You know, pick something you can do. But know, if you pick a child from Children's International you have to keep it up until they are 18. They will depend on you. So, if you can only do it a year, then pick an older child. Do something that will be actually needed immediately. We can't fight the world. BTW, yes as good people, we ARE obligated to take a stand against the bad guys. Send a letter to the CC (in Rome) tell them you're disgruntled overall this & you're not going to support them anymore. If they get enough letters, they'll have to change. But, they already know all they have left to sell is fear. Don't buy into it.

Personally, I pray to the accountants in heaven or people who are already dead to help me out. Works for me. I have some of them working overtime right now!

thx Kim... can you post the link to Kevin's fire and brimstone Rapture sermon?

Also the global warming stuff is not supported by the scientific data, but we do face many serious environmental problems.
^^
LOL Alex! I have a great video for you (it's short) on global warming (I don't like the speaker/because he uses rude language, but what he says is interesting):

^^
LOL Alex! I have a great video for you (it's short) on global warming (I don't like the speaker/because he uses rude language, but what he says is interesting):
What a legend that's how I speak to peasants... I mean people

^^
thanks. He makes an interesting point.

The thing I keep coming back to is the total junkification of science... Tony Heller guy does a good job explaining. recently heard him on Grimerica. kind of cool that he only uses gov published data ( like satellite photos that show the Greenland glaciers growing). impossible to sort through and know what's really going on, but the massive science fraud is undeniable:

thanks. He makes an interesting point.

The thing I keep coming back to is the total junkification of science... Tony Heller guy does a good job explaining. recently heard him on Grimerica. kind of cool that he only uses gov published data ( like satellite photos that show the Greenland glaciers growing). impossible to sort through and know what's really going on, but the massive science fraud is undeniable:
^^
I was looking for an article from Nat. Geographic that told ALL the planets in the solar system are warming. Now, the "google search" is covered with "that is a hoax" (as if). MIT has something (I'll put the link). But it doesn't matter. What they want to do is tax us for global warming. It doesn't matter if it is warming or not, how is taxing us going to stop it? Maybe Mother Nature wants a cut for that new BMW she has her eye on.

https://news.mit.edu/2002/pluto

how is taxing us going to stop it?

By making emissions of greenhouse gases more expensive at the point of sale, thus creating a strong financial incentive for consumers and businesses to transition to non-greenhouse gas emitting alternatives.

There. That wasn't difficult, was it?

By making emissions of greenhouse gases more expensive at the point of sale, thus creating a strong financial incentive for consumers and businesses to transition to non-greenhouse gas emitting alternatives.

There. That wasn't difficult, was it?
let's please please take any discussion about global warming to a different thread. already recorded a show on it so we'll have plenty of time to talk :-)

Since I'm sure most everyone is sick of hearing about Trump, whether you love him or hate him (like I do), I'll be brief. After reading the list of the 8 Counts of Impeachment that Trump Deserves, https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/08/opinion/donald-trump-impeachment.html?partner=msn
I was flabbergasted that people, like myself, who were disgusted by tRump's excessive lying & criminal missteps of so many kinds had taken so long to take him to task. Maybe they were expecting someone to tell him to "stifle yourself" & he would listen? Or was it that people have become so numb to the frequent lack of any kind of moral standard among politicians & in tRump's case, any sense of keeping the expression of his personal hatreds under control, that tRump had to offend at an astonishing level to get any attention? I just hope we haven't lost sight of the fact that lying & covering up the truth is the only way evil can survive: darkness can't withstand the Light of day.

I just hope we haven't lost sight of the fact that lying & covering up the truth is the only way evil can survive: darkness can't withstand the Light of day.

I am not a religious man, by that I mean that I’m not a churchgoer and have only prayed to Jesus very occasionally, in gratefulness mainly as I recall. But taking the picture that most of us have of Jesus, I feel rather sure he’d be very different from Trump. Trump is without much doubt not a very trustworthy or particularly pleasant individual. However, I think it might be most interesting if Jesus were to sit in judgement of Trump, as well as Trump’s opponents, and everyone else with an opinion on this matter. Most unlikely I’m sure, as I feel sure that judging others is not his forte, but still, let’s assume that’s what’s happening.

When it comes to hypocrisy, I feel sure that the democrats might well be in for a bollocking, and subsequently the eating of some humble pie. For they are surely equally as bad if not worse than Trump. Jesus probably sees things very clearly.

I am not a religious man, by that I mean that I’m not a churchgoer and have only prayed to Jesus very occasionally, in gratefulness mainly as I recall. But taking the picture that most of us have of Jesus, I feel rather sure he’d be very different from Trump. Trump is without much doubt not a very trustworthy or particularly pleasant individual. However, I think it might be most interesting if Jesus were to sit in judgement of Trump, as well as Trump’s opponents, and everyone else with an opinion on this matter. Most unlikely I’m sure, as I feel sure that judging others is not his forte, but still, let’s assume that’s what’s happening.

When it comes to hypocrisy, I feel sure that the democrats might well be in for a bollocking, and subsequently the eating of some humble pie. For they are surely equally as bad if not worse than Trump. Jesus probably sees things very clearly.

nice/terrible vid. didn't realize they snuck in a reup of the patriot act while this was going on.

^^
I was looking for an article from Nat. Geographic that told ALL the planets in the solar system are warming. Now, the "google search" is covered with "that is a hoax" (as if). MIT has something (I'll put the link). But it doesn't matter. What they want to do is tax us for global warming. It doesn't matter if it is warming or not, how is taxing us going to stop it? Maybe Mother Nature wants a cut for that new BMW she has her eye on.

https://news.mit.edu/2002/pluto

Im somebody who is very skeptical of SIGNIFICANT man-made global warming, but I’m even more skeptical of our ability to measure progressive warming of other planets in the solar system. Let’s consider that we’ve only landed drones on one of these planets (Mars) and that they’ve given back to us only limited information. The temperature changes which we are aware of on Earth have been very small As recorded over the past 100 years, we’re talking a few degrees of difference. We have nothing but satellite pictures of the other planets (aside from mars) and these pictures themselves are relatively new. Anybody stating that he feels that we can confidently measure a few degrees of change in all of these other planets over the past 100 years is blowing smoke up your ass.

https://skepticalscience.com/print.php?r=147

EDIT-sorry Alex, just saw your post about keeping global warming out of this thread. I want respond about it again in this thread

Last edited:
Im somebody who is very skeptical of SIGNIFICANT man-made global warming, but I’m even more skeptical of our ability to measure progressive warming of other planets in the solar system. Let’s consider that we’ve only landed drones on one of these planets (Mars) and that they’ve given back to us only limited information. The temperature changes which we are aware of on Earth have been very small As recorded over the past 100 years, we’re talking a few degrees of difference. We have nothing but satellite pictures of the other planets (aside from mars) and these pictures themselves are relatively new. Anybody stating that he feels that we can confidently measure a few degrees of change in all of these other planets over the past 100 years is blowing smoke up your ass.

https://skepticalscience.com/print.php?r=147

EDIT-sorry Alex, just saw your post about keeping global warming out of this thread. I want respond about it again in this thread
TOO LATE! You responded!

OKAY then, to your comment about we can only go back 100 years is wrong. Sorry. There are many ways we can tell what the climate was by ice core samples and then we have geologists. Why we even have REAL dinosaur bones. But, besides that (and you’re going to make me prove it aren’t ya?). Sure okay, look, we know the temperatures for distant planets just by physics alone. It can be measured remotely. We know the spectrum of radiated heat from the Sun. Follow? Okay, we know how this impacts the earth. All things larger than absolute zero radiate energy.

There we can figure the temperatures because of distance from the sun. Taking into account the atmosphere. We use the light spectrum, because the light radiated by a star (i.e.: Sun) tells us it’s temperature. THE TEMPERATURE of a star (like our sun) would then tell us the temperature of other planets. Now, (keep up with the class) BECAUSE the temp. is relative to the planets internal energy, a hotter planet will give off photons of higher energy.

Temperatures are a balance of what heat is received and the heat that is lost. I will look up “Plancks Law” &” Stefans law ”which involves the wavelength spectrum. I will copy, “To determine the temperature, you measure the energy over the waveband & there you can get the temperature”.

Link: https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/26762/how-do-we-know-the-temperature-on-the-planets

I got bigger fish to fry over here, husband just brought in a package from CHINA and put it on my kitchen surface (with BARE hands I might add) while I’m trying to answer this and make chili! We should be talking about how the coronavirus is in CATS, which turns into the deadly FIP virus (which is wet or dry type).

OH, BTW friends who have read this far deserve to live. So, I’m going to tell you now, you can get a UV filter light for about $50. if you shop. I’ll find you a link. To install takes about 15 mins.. You can install it EASY (just look it up on YouTube) if you need help ask me. ANYWAY, the UV light will kill viruses in your whole house (more or less).
https://www.ebay.com/i/282604991185...8317652168&abcId=1139446&merchantid=114727747

If that link doesn’t work just search for “Air Purifier whole house UV Light” The link above is $41. I had to pay $250 from Home Depot. Did you know horses get the coronavirus?

“Thank you & have a pleasant tomorrow”.

Last edited:
Back