Miguel Conner, Snack Sized Mediations |528|

Alex

Administrator
Miguel Conner, Snack Sized Meditations|528|
by Alex Tsakiris | Nov 23 | Spirituality
Tweet
Miguel Conner looks beyond Gnosticism for inspirational meditations.
skeptiko-528-miguel-conner-300x300.jpg

Last edited:
Miguel has an other worldly voice! I listen to his podcast often. I think he is a gentle yet powerful soul. He reminds me of "The Rock Biter" from the movie, The Never Ending Story.

Miguel has an other worldly voice! I listen to his podcast often. I think he is a gentle yet powerful soul. He reminds me of "The Rock Biter" from the movie, The Never Ending Story.

You could hire him for his voice! Get him to read you a bedtime story to replay... Keep The Nothing at bay!
Good book too, btw, if you've never read. Michael Ende. I also recommend Momo.

If I ever hit it big, I will have Miguel Conner announcing my entrance to every public venue. Actually, I will have to split the entrances being performed either by him or Bruce Buffer. I loved "The Never Ending Story," never looked into who the actual author was. Thanks for sending me the info!

If I ever hit it big, I will have Miguel Conner announcing my entrance to every public venue. Actually, I will have to split the entrances being performed either by him or Bruce Buffer. I loved "The Never Ending Story," never looked into who the actual author was. Thanks for sending me the info!
Yeah. Great book. But I'm a fan of that particular focus. I could give MANY examples.
The second half, which I also believe was turned into a POS movie, gets super trippy and out there.
Time to face off with The Nothing, people! No more running and hiding.

Yeah. Great book. But I'm a fan of that particular focus. I could give MANY examples.
The second half, which I also believe was turned into a POS movie, gets super trippy and out there.
Time to face off with The Nothing, people! No more running and hiding.

What is a POS movie? I hate acronyms. I think that eventually, when the mind is completely lost and 1984's "new speak" actualizes, everything will be a fucking acronym. At that time, the word "Acronym" will probably identify a malevolent, demonic spirit that tried to get people to actually think. Once all things become acronyms, we will no longer need Acronym.

What is a POS movie? I hate acronyms. I think that eventually, when the mind is completely lost and 1984's "new speak" actualizes, everything will be a fucking acronym. At that time, the word "Acronym" will probably identify a malevolent, demonic spirit that tried to get people to actually think. Once all things become acronyms, we will no longer need Acronym.
PIECE OF SHIT. Hater

Thanks for clarifying in CAPITAL LETTERS, LOVER!
No problem, BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER!
I guess in can also mean POINT OF SALE, but it's also one of the oldest anagrams out there.
Can be a fun game sometimes. You don't have to act all butt hurt about it.
Like getting your panties all bunched up and sand deep in your vagina, like our Brother Nuthizzle...

No problem, BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER!
I guess in can also mean POINT OF SALE, but it's also one of the oldest anagrams out there.
Can be a fun game sometimes. You don't have to act all butt hurt about it.
Like getting your panties all bunched up and sand deep in your vagina, like our Brother Nuthizzle...

No panties bunched up or sand in vaginas, on hot dogs, or buttholes here my friend! Don't trip!

I'm sure if I crack my back in the right way I can release some stored up LSD from twenty years ago and get a free one. Residuals...
And I'm not even wearing any panties! Or on the beach!

haha HOLY shit, no pun intended!

Back