Mitch Horowitz, Who Inspires You Satan or Jesus? |508|

Apocalypse means unveiling. Revealing.
Words are losing the power and sway they once held as our dormant higher faculties awaken.
The old game is over. It's all about the inner now. Personal integrity. The stage magicians can no longer hide their tricks.
Exciting times my brothers!
Love is the drug!

Don’t know if you’re right, but just this possibility is surely worth a like. ;;/?

Don’t know if you’re right, but just this possibility is surely worth a like. ;;/?
It's all played out.
First it was "gods". Then "royalty", "religion", "politics", and "celebrities". Hero worship.
Now it's about self and Self. Taking one's power back and balancing it with personal responsibility and accountability. Not projecting.
This all had to happen to break down illusory barriers which once served a purpose, but no longer do. The pressure is increasing to make sure we don't fall back into complacency and mediocrity.
Synchronicity is increasing, information is accelerating, and it is saying "now, now, now, now, NOW!", until everything is happening at once. That is what the end of time truly means.
Attention, awareness, consideration, reflection... These are all aspects of consciousness. It's ALL about consciousness and what one puts energy into. Hopefully it reaches a point sooner than later where the rising intelligence is done talking about the boring old distractions and misdirections of the last few years (and beyond), and will discuss more and more what we WANT to create and live, not what we don't. Because we're still empowering that which we resist or fight against by giving it our time and energy.
It's about where we are at the moment, not something or somewhere else.
I have lots of background information I've gleaned and integrated, but not enough space or words to share it all...
;) ;)

brilliant!!!

===

It's such an amazing quote that I felt compelled to check it:
No results found for "Existence is a myriad of expression, not a conglomerate of consequences".

Thanks, my brother! This really is a beautiful compliment coming from you, as I could quote you a thousand times over, happily, over the last couple of years that I have been listening to your interviews. It is funny how life transpires. We grew up being told that the stars were on TV, or on a stage at the local rock venue. We grew up without the sky, or far from depth into the earth and trees, yet our generation still played in the dirt. Nothing cannot negate itself without becoming something positive.....simple mathematics, right? Where are the stars now? They are us and with us.

It is my quote, brother. Everybody is busting each other's balls about being "authentic" in this so called "truth community." How about this: you don't have to go to church, you don't have to be a member of a political party, you don't have to be rich, you don't have to be educated, you don't have to be a "successful member of society," you don't have to be poor, you don't have to be straight, or gay, and you don't have to be a whore, you don't have to be celibate as well, you don't have to doing anything at all, or be anything whatsoever! You don't even have to be yourself!

I chose to be myself, with myself. That shit is hard to do. Otherwise, I am happy to play along with the 24/7 Halloween the world wants to force us into, but if it gets too crazy, I will be happy to be Jason without a face mask.....and can be just as ugly, too!

Love you brother!

Alex Jones has been increasingly on high alert to watch out for false flags ...

Jury awards $45.2 million in punitive damages in Alex Jones Sandy Hook trial

"Aug 5 (Reuters) - U.S. conspiracy theorist Alex Jones must pay the parents of a 6-year-old boy killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook massacre $45.2 million in punitive damages - on top of $4.1 million in compensatory damages already awarded - for falsely claiming the shooting was a hoax, a Texas jury decided on Friday."

Jury awards $45.2 million in punitive damages in Alex Jones Sandy Hook trial

"Aug 5 (Reuters) - U.S. conspiracy theorist Alex Jones must pay the parents of a 6-year-old boy killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook massacre $45.2 million in punitive damages - on top of $4.1 million in compensatory damages already awarded - for falsely claiming the shooting was a hoax, a Texas jury decided on Friday."
Dude, you forgot to quote the rest of my post which basically laid out the Ukraine War which happened 1 month after I posted it…
-NATO pokes The Bear and and Russia invades and NATO calls it “unprovoked” (aka false flag)
-UN diverts 100% of Covid propaganda efforts to convince public to dump money into Ukraine to build justification for a literal world war. (Attempt to put public back to sleep).
-US Public falls for it enough to send 60-80 billion$ to Ukraine but does not fall alseep at large (public at large responds “nah”)
-Where’s the war now, 6 months later? Was it just a money laundering scheme all along? Aka false flag?

Be he part shill or not, Alex Jones was 100% right. Probably about Sandy Hook too, idk I haven’t looked into it

Last edited:
Dude, you forgot to quote the rest of my post which basically laid out the Ukraine War which happened 1 month after I posted it…
-NATO pokes The Bear and and Russia invades and NATO calls it “unprovoked” (aka false flag)
-UN diverts 100% of Covid propaganda efforts to convince public to dump money into Ukraine to build justification for a literal world war. (Attempt to put public back to sleep).
-US Public falls for it enough to send 60-80 billion$ to Ukraine but does not fall alseep at large (public at large responds “nah”)
-Where’s the war now, 6 months later? Was it just a money laundering scheme all along? Aka false flag?

Be he part shill or not, Alex Jones was 100% right. Probably about Sandy Hook too, idk I haven’t looked into it
No worries. I just couldn't find another place to post the news in. I think it's rather outrageous that a person can be sued directly for something done by someone else who chose to act-out over an opinion expressed on their phone about an MSM news story. Regardless of what the truth about the issue is, freedom of speech in America is now only for those who can afford it.

Last edited:
No worries. I just couldn't find another place to post the news in. I think it's rather outrageous that a person can be sued directly for something done by someone else who chose to act-out over an opinion expressed on their phone about an MSM news story. Regardless of what the truth about the issue is, freedom of speech in America is now only for those who can afford it.
Maybe you should look into this more closely? It wasn't an opinion (based on Jones own legal defense).

The judge issued a rare default judgement against Jones which declared the plaintiffs position as the winning one. All before the trial started. This was a result of Jones not complying with a series of relatively standard pre-trial orders related to turning over evidence (emails, etc). The best explanation for this is that Jones knew that sharing of this evidence would show that it wasn't an "opinion" but would prove Jones new all along his statements were false.

Back