Mitch Horowitz, Who Inspires You Satan or Jesus? |508|

Thanks - I get the picture. I guess I also think she is loopy.

The problem is that one only has so much time, and I don't really want to explore people who make peculiar accusations against others. I do know that the ritual abuse saga played in the UK and a number of parents lost contact with their kids for some time, but then the cases were dropped.

David
If this is the same Aquino you guys are discussing, then I don't understand the critique of the case. Army CID found it compelling and they drummed Aquino out of the military.

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/F2/957/139/2044/

What amuses me is that Mr. Satan worshipper and summoner of dark forces couldn't get said dark forces to influence the judge or CID to remove his name from the case or to otherwise drop the matter. I guess satan kind of sucks at granting his followers power. Yet, stupid Aquino goes on to invent the Temple of Set (or whatever he calls it) claiming all this power will be delivered to the individual. The only unstable nutjob in the case was Aquino.

Also, Aquino went on the Oprah Winfrey show (and another around the same time. Can't recall which). He was dressed and made up to look like something from the Adams Family. Totally debased himself. What a goof ball; pathetic if not so harmful.

He fits the profile of a pedophile. An immature, soulless, over-intellectualizing loser arguing like a cheap lawyer, who tries to take control over fringe people (Like the Church of Satan). Classic cult leader type and, again, classic psychopathic child abuser.

I love Alex's point about the cultural context of calling oneself a Satanist. He's spot on. All of these guys have some sort of deeply ingrained ambient F-you that they want to project to society. They mostly aren't really spiritually aware, IMO. It's all word games and role playing, in most cases. In the minority, it's a true conscious desire to be evil in all of its ramifications. I think, most likely Horowitz is the former. That said, when you play with fire.....

Btw - I do not think he was part of some larger government conspiracy. Nothing beyond him and a couple of buddies in the same program.

Last edited:
True dat. A little reactive. WAY TOO in his mind. He "ate the apple" and "drank the Kool-Aid".
On a lighter note, maybe I'm mixing too many genres and crossing too many websites here, but could the "serpent" and trees of blah, blah, blah be referring to the vagus nerve? And the other one the pineal gland and DMT?
Clif High was talking vagus nerve stuff on some Forum Borealis...
Just funny when people defend abstractions or tend toward generalization. He tried to stay open, but deflected on the Boy Scouts and such. Like all institutions and other such aren't corrupted. Or don't have a mixture of both.
Like, take Scouts versus Zombies, for an example...
Or Mother Teresa...
Or Satan on South Park...

As promised, I checked out this interview and am reporting back. This guy kind of reminds me of a lot of the intellectual Jews on Joe Rogan's shows. Shit, there are so many of them, but two of them are brothers and are highly regarded in academia. I think it was Bret Weinstein that reminded me most of this guy. Maybe it is that dudes brother, can't remember. Nevertheless, I think they speak like fence riders of intellectual thought and controversial topics. Nevertheless, I don't see him as disingenuous. His technique of bullshitting has allotted him lucrative media roles. Word to the wise: never replace Eben Britton with Jeremy Piven, but let's appreciate Jewish intellect as well!

If this is the same Aquino you guys are discussing, then I don't understand the critique of the case. Army CID found it compelling and they drummed Aquino out of the military.

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/F2/957/139/2044/

What amuses me is that Mr. Satan worshipper and summoner of dark forces couldn't get said dark forces to influence the judge or CID to remove his name from the case or to otherwise drop the matter. I guess satan kind of sucks at granting his followers power. Yet, stupid Aquino goes on to invent the Temple of Set (or whatever he calls it) claiming all this power will be delivered to the individual. The only unstable nutjob in the case was Aquino.

Also, Aquino went on the Oprah Winfrey show (and another around the same time. Can't recall which). He was dressed and made up to look like something from the Adams Family. Totally debased himself. What a goof ball; pathetic if not so harmful.

He fits the profile of a pedophile. An immature, soulless, over-intellectualizing loser arguing like a cheap lawyer, who tries to take control over fringe people (Like the Church of Satan). Classic cult leader type and, again, classic psychopathic child abuser.

I love Alex's point about the cultural context of calling oneself a Satanist. He's spot on. All of these guys have some sort of deeply ingrained ambient F-you that they want to project to society. They mostly aren't really spiritually aware, IMO. It's all word games and role playing, in most cases. In the minority, it's a true conscious desire to be evil in all of its ramifications. I think, most likely Horowitz is the former. That said, when you play with fire.....

Btw - I do not think he was part of some larger government conspiracy. Nothing beyond him and a couple of buddies in the same program.

Newhill.......Brilliantly written as always!

Here is Aquino on the Heraldo show circa 1988. He looks like a total dork. Also, that is not a regulation haircut. He says the Army is fine with his activities. IMO, he's lying. Furthermore, he is flirting with conduct unbecoming. Like I said, classic immature psychopath blatantly pushing the boundaries and feeling masterful for doing so while, in the meantime, being seen as a village idiot oddity by normal people. He doesn't care. He wants to say "F you" to normals while capturing the minds, souls and bodies of the weak and defective. He was a reserve Lt Colonel at the time of this interview (under investigation and soon to be kicked out of the military). His promotions were probably much based on his obtaining a PhD and less about anything he did since VN. He was probably on inactive reserves at this time. Again, the haircut would not be acceptable on active status, nor even for his two weeks a year/one weekend a month reserve duty.

As promised, I checked out this interview and am reporting back. This guy kind of reminds me of a lot of the intellectual Jews on Joe Rogan's shows. Shit, there are so many of them, but two of them are brothers and are highly regarded in academia. I think it was Bret Weinstein that reminded me most of this guy. Maybe it is that dudes brother, can't remember. Nevertheless, I think they speak like fence riders of intellectual thought and controversial topics. Nevertheless, I don't see him as disingenuous. His technique of bullshitting has allotted him lucrative media roles. Word to the wise: never replace Eben Britton with Jeremy Piven, but let's appreciate Jewish intellect as well!

you're an absolute deranged moron!!!!

Question: When we hear about a friend accused of committing pedophilic abuse, isn’t there a social norm to acknowledge the abuse/damages/danger/magnitude which society hopes to address through application of the law?

yes... kind of test to see how "do what thou wilt" sociopathic you are.

It’s seems to me a major red flag when someone discusses this level of evil and doesn’t see it necessary to identify and bond on the hope to resolve and protect society from further exposure to it. Let me know what you think.

thank you for reading. Bye for now.

haha... yes... red flag. I think that's why these guys push the satanic panic think so hard... I mean, it's something to get folks riled up in the other direction... it deflects. then again, we gotta acknowledge some reality to the satanic panic thing too... christian mind control/indoctrination has to shoulder a lot of the blame for that one.

I think it's important to look into Satanism to see what it really teaches...I was interested and researched it and was surprised how it really boils down to a kind of human potential movement...not the big scary monster that it is so often characterized as.
head fake.

There definately was a satanic panic.
agreed. Acknowledged. but this has to be looked at on a case-by-case basis.

the cases I hear the most from "do what thou wilt" satanists are cases of actual satanic abuse:
- mcmartin preschool -- not satanic panic, real satanic abuse / crimes
- west memphis three -- not satanic panic, real satanic abuse / crimes
- colonel michael aquino -- not satanic panic, real satanic abuse / crimes

agreed. Acknowledged. but this has to be looked at on a case-by-case basis.

the cases I hear the most from "do what thou wilt" satanists are cases of actual satanic abuse:
- mcmartin preschool -- not satanic panic, real satanic abuse / crimes
- west memphis three -- not satanic panic, real satanic abuse / crimes
- colonel michael aquino -- not satanic panic, real satanic abuse / crimes
In the 70s and early 80s there really was a lot of satanic activity occurring. Of course there was a panic and false accusations that arose from the prevalence of real activity. That is to be expected. I mean Aquino had his Temple of Set and there was the Church of Satan and dozens of offshoot groups. To dismiss the whole thing as a "panic" is to necessarily believe that the formal temples, churches, etc are harmless non-mainstream self improvement camps - a clever deception, IMO.

what's with the Jewish thing? and "intellectual Jews" come on, why stereotype people like this?

maybe I'm wrong... pls post the link that shows this.

nice. I see it thx.
In 1990 a continuation board of the Army Reserve recommended discontinuing Aquino's service in the Reserve, and he was processed out of the Army

so, yr right... but I don't think he got a dishonorable discharge or anything like that. they basically cut him loose after he had already retired and was just hanging around in the army reserves. the army certainly isn't the good guy in this story. they covered for this guy and they enabled this guy.

nice. I see it thx.
In 1990 a continuation board of the Army Reserve recommended discontinuing Aquino's service in the Reserve, and he was processed out of the Army

so, yr right... but I don't think he got a dishonorable discharge or anything like that. they basically cut him loose after he had already retired and was just hanging around in the army reserves. the army certainly isn't the good guy in this story. they covered for this guy and they enabled this guy.

Well, you'd have to know how this all works.

The reserves are not retirement. Reserve units were regularly deployed to Afghanistan and Iraq.

He had achieved promotions up to Lt Col. He wasn't going to go any further. Lt Col is normally where a solid honorable career ends. This is especially true of someone who has been in the reserves, as Aquino was, for some time. It was peace time. There are only a few open slots for full bird colonel and, of course, even fewer for General. You're not getting there from reserves. Even the vast majority of solid active duty Lt Col.s will be passed over.

As I said, in Aquino's case, I think his promotions were based partly on his VN service, partly on his unusual educational achievement (PhD) and partly because leaders with his background are hard to find in his area of expertise. Obtaining a masters or PhD often merits a promotion in and of itself. He probably made major when he got his masters and probably Lt Col when he got his PhD. Also, that MI command needed his supposed knowledge. His rank doesn't necessarily reflect the Army's love for him. The command also sounds like it contained some other nutjobs. So they probably just sat around doing weird stuff and patting each other on the back and recommending each other for promotion; a very strange little niche they had carved out for themselves.

Anyhow, the Army probably wanted to be done with these guys and when the child molestation case came up, it was the perfect opportunity. Officers, of which Aquino was one, are regularly evaluated and recommendations are made. In this case they simply recommend that he not be retained. And, with that, they washed their hands of him. No way were they going to open a big investigation that would embarrass the Army for retaining a nutjob for so long. If no investigation/conviction, then it becomes challenging to discharge him under some kind of bad status (e.g. dishonorable). They just let it go and left it to the civilians. That is no surprise to me.

I see much is made of Aquino being in psi-ops in VN and participating in Operation Phoenix. So what? Phoenix was just an early version of what Navy SEALs, Army Delta and some Rangers and UMSC SPECOPS did on a daily basis for 20 years in Afghanistan and Iraq. Use intelligence to target key enemy assets and personnel. The regular troops are out fighting the bad guys who are running around trying to shoot them. The special ops guys are sneaking around taking out the enemy's infrastructure. "But ...but... the Phoenix program assassinated Vietcong tax collectors! That's evil!" Yeah, well, the key word is "Vietcong", you know, the enemy. "assassinate" is a word choice used to make killing in Phoenix somehow worse than all of the killing going on in the war. Phoenix was effective, so the left demonized it. Then conspiracy theorists picked up what the left had created and ran with it.

Last edited:
what's with the Jewish thing? and "intellectual Jews" come on, why stereotype people like this?
In defence of Shane - Science says that Jews score significantly higher in verbal IQ than other races. And, as a result, they are significantly over-represented (based on population size) in fields that involve verbal expression; a fact that is easy to verify (% of overall population compared to % representation in a professional field). Some stereotypes are real.

Back