Mitch Horowitz, Who Inspires You Satan or Jesus? |508|

Alex

Administrator
Mitch Horowitz, Who Inspires You Satan or Jesus? |508|
by Alex Tsakiris | Jul 6 | Spirituality
Tweet

Mitch Horowitz is an expert esoteric mysticism and the occult who happens to be a Satanist.
skeptiko-508-mitch-horowitz-2-300x300.jpg

I do not need Satan but most people do. On Jesus I was with HIM in that lifetime. My book The True Teaching of Jesus from God realization. is the truth about Jesus.

FULL RETARD. Even better.
BS on Aquino. How shilly.
New Douglas Dietrich book with Peter Moon from Sky Books only gets into Roswell and WW2. Future book will touch on this DIRECTLY, because DD was there. Maybe you could get him on as a follow up to this.
What a joke. Defending that guy. He gets quite testy.
Plus his lisp isn't as sexy as Bella's. Apologies to anyone with speech impediments out there.
It really is sexy, what with the tone of her voice and all.
OMG!!! HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE GUY! His defense is completely baseless. Same as any group, he's generalizing that all Satanists are the same?! I really don't get his defending that turd.

Last edited:
Answer to your question at the end is it's TOO SIMPLE. It's easy. Too much intellectualism in matters of the heart. And WHY SATAN?! Egregores. Pick a name! Create a figure! Don't give your power away to other beings, unless it's for healing or assistance. And even then, there are ways to augment and assist without detriment.
VERY WEIRD.
Suffering, sure. Don't get punked. Don't be somebody's bitch or tool. It's not what happens to you, but how you deal with it. And we're all different. Going at our own paces.
Plus, a tortured, bleeding, dying guy on a cross and on anyone's wall is SICK. It's disgusting. There's more to life than this, as Björk would say.

Answer to your question at the end is it's TOO SIMPLE. It's easy. Too much intellectualism in matters of the heart. And WHY SATAN?! Egregores. Pick a name! Create a figure! Don't give your power away to other beings, unless it's for healing or assistance. And even then, there are ways to augment and assist without detriment.
VERY WEIRD.
Suffering, sure. Don't get punked. Don't be somebody's bitch or tool. It's not what happens to you, but how you deal with it. And we're all different. Going at our own paces.
Plus, a tortured, bleeding, dying guy on a cross and on anyone's wall is SICK. It's disgusting. There's more to life than this, as Björk would say.

Woah dog, man, you seemed pissed about this episode! I haven't listened to it yet, but woah, holy, dog, slow down! Love you brother! Chill out!

Woah dog, man, you seemed pissed about this episode! I haven't listened to it yet, but woah, holy, dog, slow down! Love you brother! Chill out!
True dat. A little reactive. WAY TOO in his mind. He "ate the apple" and "drank the Kool-Aid".
On a lighter note, maybe I'm mixing too many genres and crossing too many websites here, but could the "serpent" and trees of blah, blah, blah be referring to the vagus nerve? And the other one the pineal gland and DMT?
Clif High was talking vagus nerve stuff on some Forum Borealis...
Just funny when people defend abstractions or tend toward generalization. He tried to stay open, but deflected on the Boy Scouts and such. Like all institutions and other such aren't corrupted. Or don't have a mixture of both.
Like, take Scouts versus Zombies, for an example...
Or Mother Teresa...
Or Satan on South Park...

Of course ,another Jew Satanist lol May I say Anon Lavey ? talking Jesus is he? Oh my ! I believe Jesus had a saying for this back in the day hmmmm
think he called it The Synagogue Of Satan, fits here :)
Zionism & The Synagogue Of Satan – Hear the trumpets
Hate to side with the If-it-ain’t-Jesus-it-ain’t-real Guy.. but ya with the trust-fund spirituality.

Well PLAYED, Mitch.. cuz that’s what it was; playing. And crafty. (don’t pardon the pun)

Notice how Mitch’s response immediately went Full-Victim???? That’s central.

??…. how dare you accuse satanism of ritual abuse while abuse happens more often in the largest / most accessible religious organizations on Earth….????

Last edited:
great stuff! restated -- don't get punked... but realize were all going to get punked :)
Maybe...
So, you get one of your best friends to beat the shit out of your face and make you less attractive in the joint. Like Edward Norton in 25th Hour.
Or escape to some unknown border town and keep it on the down low.

I liked Mitch, even though the title of this podcast looked unpromising!

I have no idea who is right about Aquino, but I think it might be useful if Alex had some conversations with him offline to try to come to a joint opinion - after all I am quite sure Mitch does not want to excuse paedophilia!

I wonder if he is right in thinking that informed opinion is on the verge of moving away from materialism.

David

I enjoyed this interview and guest quite a bit. Great flow. No hang ups. He addressed all the questions head on openly and I could not detect any disingenuousness.

Like David, I don't know and don't have time to look into Aquino to resolve for myself the truth about the man. My bias is to side with Alex, but that's tangential to the discussion.

I don't really get the question at the end so I'm going to ask a different one and then answer my own question.. :)

How can someone who is so well read on esoterica (much more so than me) and who is primarily interested in the hypothesis that thoughts can non-locally create reality (magically - without a technological intermediary) and who understands that emotions and rituals play a key role in the mentally created reality hypothesis: how can such a person also be ignorant of or in denial of the fact that child abuse and sexual abuse and general terror is a natural consequence of the acceptance of this hypothesis?

I think we're all in agreement here that mental processes can be non local - that mind can affect physical reality without a physical or technological intermediary and we don't fully understand the mechanism. (Once the mechanism is understood it becomes technology.)

Will is the Prime Cause. Will externalized into mechanism becomes technology. Will that affects physical reality non-locally we call magic or mentalism or psychokinesis. Will is driven by Emotion.

Although the mechanism by which Will affects reality non-locally is not fully understood, we do have a loose formula that seems to produce results: build up an emotional peak followed sharply by an emotional release.

Let's draw an analogy to technology that we do understand. Humans use energy in various forms. Maybe the earliest was dried wood. Then tar. Then coal. Then oil and natural gas and electricity. Then nuclear power and lithium ion batteries. There is a trend here: we seek energy density because the more energy you can pack in the smallest lightest space, the more useful that energy becomes and the more efficient the energy expenditure.

To complete the analogy: if you are a mentalist and you want to affect reality with the formula above then you also want the greatest energy density which means you have to create the greatest possible emotional peak followed by the greatest possible emotional release. How do you create the greatest emotional peak? You tap into the aspects of human nature that create the greatest emotional peaks: terror, pain, sex, bondage, etc. And if you are using a human as your coal or lithium ion battery, then you want a young one because the old ones have built up a lot of stable thought patterns that might limit the flow of emotions. But a child can experience pure unmitigated emotions, so for EVIL people who have no empathy and are purely interested in power (both technological and non-local/magical), then they use children as nuclear fuel.

Now how exactly you harness this discharge of power and make it useful such that a specific goal is achieved rather than merely blowing out some light bulbs or shattering some mirrors... I don't know. There's certainly got to be more "eco-friendly" ways of using emotional power to non-locally affect change in the physical world, so believing in a magical worldview doesn't automatically mean you're going to go to the dark side and abuse children. BUT if it can be done, someone will do it, and those without empathy who are more interested in power than anything else will do it. And there is also the danger that you start out as a "white hat" magician, but the pursuit of power takes over you and you wind up there.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed this interview, too. You showed remarkable restraint in your discussion of the Aquino matter.

A few years ago I would have been nodding in agreement with Mitch's opinion on the unfairness of the 'Satanic panic ' phenomena. But having delved a little deeper, something doesn't quite sound right in this explanation. It would be enlightening if you could interview Mark Passio of "What on Earth is Happening' for a contrasting viewpoint. Mark is a reformed 'card-carrying' Satanist and tends to slice through fuzzy ethical questions with a light saber.

Hate to side with the If-it-ain’t-Jesus-it-ain’t-real Guy.. but ya with the trust-fund spirituality.

Well PLAYED, Mitch.. cuz that’s what it was; playing. And crafty. (don’t pardon the pun)

??…. how dare you accuse satanism of ritual abuse while abuse happens more often in the largest / most accessible religious organizations on Earth….????
I neve said if it ain't -Jesus it ain't real

What type of guy are you by the way? An "I don't know what I am type, but I think I'm this type ", like most on here, or the hallucinating drug taking type who believes himself after the trip?

True dat. A little reactive. WAY TOO in his mind. He "ate the apple" and "drank the Kool-Aid".
On a lighter note, maybe I'm mixing too many genres and crossing too many websites here, but could the "serpent" and trees of blah, blah, blah be referring to the vagus nerve? And the other one the pineal gland and DMT?
Clif High was talking vagus nerve stuff on some Forum Borealis...
Just funny when people defend abstractions or tend toward generalization. He tried to stay open, but deflected on the Boy Scouts and such. Like all institutions and other such aren't corrupted. Or don't have a mixture of both.
Like, take Scouts versus Zombies, for an example...
Or Mother Teresa...
Or Satan on South Park...

I will be checking this one out tomorrow night, G. Looking forward to seeing if it ticks me off, too! :) I liked the last one with the scholar lady.

Back