Need help finding guest for show on Aleister Crowley

Tobias Churton probably has the leg up on most.

I'm sure it's a faded topic by now, and the clarification of the 'do what thou wilt' meaning has probably been hashed out here (that it doesnt mean 'do what you want' lol) along with the 'nevermind the horribleness, he's contributed so much to culture' thing.

Funny because I was just posting a protest comment against another podcast (Thoth Hermes) having an author on recently to discuss his latest book which is a simplified entrance point to Crowley inspired occult practices.
The author himself has been engaged in some 'unsavory' behaviour, which apparently is controversial and I wouldn't have bothered posting a protest post about it except that the podcast host was trying to say that he's misunderstood and really a good guy we should all get behind etc.
If he were trying to take the 'leave the personals at the door and objectively review this guys' work' approach I'd have said nothing but anyway he removed my post and I then noticed how many other comments were hailing this creep...

Mini-mirror of Crowley himself, except the extent of the creepiness and the accomplishments are way out of this guys league.... but I guess if you dig deep into Crowley enough, some of that unsavoriness can transmit into you...

Guru's eh, can't live with em...

Back