Nick Cook, Insider on UAP/UFO and Ingo Swann |514|

Great interview. I always thhough that human consciousness was an interface between the 3D natural world and the higher spiritual world. Glad to hear it's not just me. I'll have to do some more reading about Ingo and his work.

"Alex Tsakiris: [00:37:49] Well, hold on, he throws that survival bullshit in there, because he has to kind of have any kind of credibility within his community. And then he has to throw in evolution too. But when you really push him, and we had a good conversation, you really push him towards the spiritual kind of all that falls away. And he goes, “Yeah, that’s bullshit.” It’s closer. I think, what he’s saying to what Ingo was saying, and what you I think, really beautifully brought into focus is this. I’m not sure tuning is the right word, but it’s close. But what you guys are saying you and Ingo are saying is that maybe there’s some relationship, some biophysical relationship between the quantum mechanics biology and this larger consciousness that allows us to kind of sync it up, in a way that makes it inexperienced that we’re having in the way that you’re talking about with Donald Hoffman?"
This is where i got stuck too, Alex pulled up on that as well.
Later he goes on to say we have no needs other then the survival basics. But if this is true then why has man always, until just lately historically speaking, had god(s), religion, spirituality? Why bother with that shit when there's a deer to shoot.
In other words, we expierence what we expierence from the 'emerald realm' only that which pertains to survival according to nick and others theory.
I'll throw this out here, - meaning and questions concerning value are messy. Go there an you're bound to get mired, feet stuck in the mud, so why not just avoid it.
Or as alex says - it's a nod to the institutions.

In any case a sound interview. I read Zero Point and ill bet this one good too.

Last edited:
Exactly. It's the same hubris that makes the Ivy League geniuses believe that we can and should nation build in Afghanistan and, indeed, all over the world. The interventions these people conceive and execute always backfire, waste money and create even bigger problems.

The earth has endured much bigger changes than humans can cause and life went on.

I agree. I think that any fear based propaganda, such as virus's or "global warming," is nothing more than elitists attempting to make the everyday man feel guilty, as a means to easily impose more controls. It is the same thing with all this face mask bullshit. Even more so, all that stupid "6 feet apart" nonsense, as well as all the fucking arrows telling us where to walk in stores. Furthermore, just when you think these control freaks are giving your rights back, they kick the shit right back in ten times worse. It is exactly like the chocolate rations in the book 1984. They tell you they are cutting something back, then they turn it up ten notches a few months later and act like it is a better scenario.

Also, they don't admit to you that they are the reason all this fucking pollution exists. Instead, they foster a society whereas you need cars, plastic, computers and all this other shit to survive. Next, instead of them taking responsibility for what they have fostered, they turn around and tell you that this pollution is all your fault. After that, they censor the shit out of anything that has an iota of truth to it, while pumping up anything that causes cognitive dissonance. For example, if you even question vaccines, then you are automatically evil, even though they are causing a myriad of health problems. On the other hand, they can show a rapper getting ass fucked by the Devil all over social media and TV, then killing the Devil and taking his crown. Wow! How progressive and mind opening! Somehow, this is perfectly acceptable.

I know that pollution exists. Just go look at your local creek! However, is this planet actually heating up because of you, and should you feel guilty about it beyond recourse? Also, I know that sicknesses exist and are contagious. Do they come from virus's or something else?- Who knows for sure!?!

Most importantly, absolutely, conspiracies not only exist now, they are in full bloom! Look a this stupid bullshit about trying to get our troops out of Afghanistan, then suddenly "huge terror attack"! Next, you have that career liar, Biden giving a speech about how we aren't going to leave Afghanistan any time soon. This system is dependent upon people being stupid! When these stupid assholes start pointing the finger at you, the people, and telling you that this is all your fault......as they feign this cape and super hero costume, beware! When they start making it appear that all the races are at war with one another, and mandates for faces masks and/or vaccines are necessary, beware! When they start to emphasize what you do sexually, then trying to tie your identity to that, beware! This is all an onslaught against the sovereign right of every individual, which they seek to cripple beyond comprehension.

Also, when they start emphasizing space exploration and E.T., pandemics, satellites, Star Link, or Tic Tac fucking spacecrafts, turn on your bullshit meter. You can do this without going full on flat earth rabbit hole.

Yes I agree, a lot of people seem to recoil from bad language automatically, and I myself tend to associate such language with bikers and the like - not thinkers!

David

No way, man! What makes this such a special podcast is not only the content, but the UNCENSORED content! Shit, I feel like buying a Harley just because of this comment, and I am not a biker! I love every F bomb that Alex drops. It is all in the spirit of the passion for truth!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back