Nick Cook, Insider on UAP/UFO and Ingo Swann |514|

Alex

Administrator
Nick Cook, Insider on UAP/UFO and Ingo Swann |514|
by Alex Tsakiris | Aug 17 | Parapsychology
Tweet

Nick Cook, has a new book on Ingo Swann and lots to say about the UAP Preliminary Assessment.
skeptiko-514-nick-cook-300x300.jpg

Beautiful interview!

Nick is the right mix of open mindedness and solid feet on the ground common sense - and he knows his stuff and he's very smart. He's the perfect guy to write about Ingo, who was also balanced and smart.

Also, the questions and interjections from you (Alex) were spot on and thought provoking.

IMO, Ingo had "it" pretty well figured out to the extent that we can figure out the big picture, or, in other words, Ingo understood well what we can understand and also understood that there is much we cannot understand.

Excellent rap, there. Dig him.
Of course "their" angle on the phenomena is circumspect. Control, fear, power. I have a friend who flirts with the line, but buys that msm shit. Even down to the "fallen angels" garbage those few fools spouted.
Something I picked up, Earth by Barbara Marciniak I believe, said we have to envision or image (imagine) the contact and what it should look like. Sort of like RV and engaging the other half. First of all, most have to BELIEVE and hopefully be open to multiple manifestations. Genetic mind, collective consciousness, ETCETERA. Can't blow minds and circuits TOO much...
Even that Gaia fluff of saying what these or those look like (you know who I mean) is crapola. We can decide TOGETHER.
Peter Moon good source if you want more on D&S, LRH, JP and BABYLON.
Then there's The Goblin Universe...

Excellent rap, there. Dig him.
Of course "their" angle on the phenomena is circumspect. Control, fear, power. I have a friend who flirts with the line, but buys that msm shit. Even down to the "fallen angels" garbage those few fools spouted.
Something I picked up, Earth by Barbara Marciniak I believe, said we have to envision or image (imagine) the contact and what it should look like. Sort of like RV and engaging the other half. First of all, most have to BELIEVE and hopefully be open to multiple manifestations. Genetic mind, collective consciousness, ETCETERA. Can't blow minds and circuits TOO much...
Even that Gaia fluff of saying what these or those look like (you know who I mean) is crapola. We can decide TOGETHER.
Peter Moon good source if you want more on D&S, LRH, JP and BABYLON.
Then there's The Goblin Universe...
Toward the end, Nick alluded to the interest UAPs have for nuclear facilities, among others. It's obvious to me that ET, SIS of Ted Owens, & so on are keeping an eye on our technological developments. One thing many ppl agree on is we've got great creative potential & capability, but all too often it's of the type to snuff out our existence or even Earth's. Imagine giving a chimp an easily operated flame-thrower.
ET has been around as long as we have & before. We're a prison planet for all kinds of unsavory experiments on ourselves & by others. The hollow Moon is the most obvious phenomenon, hidden in full view by NASA & documented for years by reputable Moon watchers. Mars watchers have even a bigger source of wonder.

Toward the end, Nick alluded to the interest UAPs have for nuclear facilities, among others. It's obvious to me that ET, SIS of Ted Owens, & so on are keeping an eye on our technological developments. One thing many ppl agree on is we've got great creative potential & capability, but all too often it's of the type to snuff out our existence or even Earth's. Imagine giving a chimp an easily operated flame-thrower.
ET has been around as long as we have & before. We're a prison planet for all kinds of unsavory experiments on ourselves & by others. The hollow Moon is the most obvious phenomenon, hidden in full view by NASA & documented for years by reputable Moon watchers. Mars watchers have even a bigger source of wonder.

Hollow moon?

Hollow moon?
This first video leads off w/ a list of many unexplained lights & other phenomena observed by reputable astronomers. There was even the presentation of a paper on these astounding observations, but this was quickly bagged once JFK got into the space business of putting a man on the Moon. The rest of the video does a remarkable job of revealing what makes the Moon obviously an artificial satellite, plus revealing numerous famous ppl like moon walker, Neil Armstrong, who broadly hinted at the "protective layer on the truth."
This second video is more of an eye-opener about the fact of the long alien/ET presence on Earth. I really got a kick out of it, especially since it has a picture of the Egyptian 'flying boat or ship' I saw many, many years ago as a teenager. I was watching on TV a heralded opening of a newly discovered underground tomb in Egypt presented live by National Geo or one of those groups. The mind-blowing part happened as the crew was scanning an expanse of hieroglyphics. All at once the camera froze on a clearly defined profile of a helicopter or aircraft! After a stunned silence, the camera was whipped away & no further attention was paid to it. Although I watched the TV news & print coverage for weeks, there was never one mention, of course, of the Egyptian airplane depicted on the wall of an ancient tomb.
Of course, once you're through digesting that, ask me about the hollow Earth. LOL

Something that is discussed briefly in both of these Hollow Moon videos is the shaky belief that humankind would reel into pieces if ET was confirmed or came out of the cosmic closet. I think that's absurd, just like nothing of the kind would happen if authorities announced, "Forgive us for lying, but human psi abilities are real, have been exploited by creepy governments for decades, & NO ONE really dies, YOU JUST CHANGE FORM." Again, as I & countless others have discovered, if you get to know ppl well & they trust you, practically all of them will tell you stories of experiences that are REALLY WEIRD. My very strait-laced dad even told me about seeing a black cloud around a man in a restaurant who then died a few days later.
Anyone else ever heard of Pat Price? In the second video, he was portrayed as an extraordinarily gifted remote viewer who revealed the presence of a secret ET base in Alaska's Mt. Hayes. This knowledge got him poisoned to shut him up.

I liked this interview, but I think that global warming is bullshit. I am not saying that cars don't emit shit that makes the surrounding area filled with air pollution. That is obvious, it happens. Nevertheless, it is highly debatable that we are living on a fucking globe in the first place, let alone something that gets completely heated up just by cars. Doesn't one volcanic explosion make every car that ever drove look like a sparkler at fireworks show? Granted, I hate cars and I hate driving, but it seems to be more necessary than broccoli to survive these days. Also, if some guy says that he is remote viewing Pluto, then somehow we end up seeing what he remote viewed by "space probes," shouldn't we be suspicious of both, the space probes and the guy that supposedly remotely viewed Pluto?

I think that it is a step backwards to believe that the aerospace industry and remote viewers are going to somehow save Earth. Furthermore, does Earth really need saving at all, globe or not? This is a human assumption largely based on pride. Perhaps Earth doesn't need shit from human beings.

I generally don't watch videos from youtube anymore because it's just a pit of rubbish, mostly clickbait grifter hell. Sorry.

But I can safely assert that it has not been proven that the moon is hollow at all.

So I must ask....do you not think that is a bit silly to believe that, especially given that we've been studying it for a while now? Surely we would have found out by now.....

I liked this interview, but I think that global warming is bullshit. I am not saying that cars don't emit shit that makes the surrounding area filled with air pollution. That is obvious, it happens. Nevertheless, it is highly debatable that we are living on a fucking globe in the first place, let alone something that gets completely heated up just by cars. Doesn't one volcanic explosion make every car that ever drove look like a sparkler at fireworks show? Granted, I hate cars and I hate driving, but it seems to be more necessary than broccoli to survive these days. Also, if some guy says that he is remote viewing Pluto, then somehow we end up seeing what he remote viewed by "space probes," shouldn't we be suspicious of both, the space probes and the guy that supposedly remotely viewed Pluto?

I think that it is a step backwards to believe that the aerospace industry and remote viewers are going to somehow save Earth. Furthermore, does Earth really need saving at all, globe or not? This is a human assumption largely based on pride. Perhaps Earth doesn't need shit from human beings.
The first thing to remember is that there are two major sources of greenhouse gas production: power plants & automobiles. There are far more sources of combustion that are ever increasing due to over-population: cooking fires (the asshole near my property in the Philippines has cut down the last big LIVING tree to sell for cooking fires), trash fires, agricultural burning (the smoke from burning agricultural waste is China is so massive that you can see it from space), coal & fuel oil burning, etc. Now add forest fires, volcanic activity, warfare, chemical explosion fires, used tire storage, fertilizer, & land fill fires, and so many others that it's easy to see how obvious is man's role in heating & polluting the biosphere. The rapid disposal of Mother Nature's resources is happening far faster than she can replenish them.
Forget fossil fuel burning. Just look at the oil spills, methane leaks from natural gas lines are sky-rocketing as we shift away from oil, forest fires in Russia are melting perma-frost which releases methane from peat that is far more destructive than plain CO2. Factory size meat production emit tremendous volumes of methane, CO2, etc. from staggering volumes of manure, animal farts & belching. I'd hate to see the statistics, but there was yet another report of hog farm workers dying while trying to unclog manure sewers: 3 men suffocated just recently.
What amazes me is the knee-jerk cover-up of the connection to extreme weather like the flooding in Zhengzhou, PRC. They got a year's worth of rain in 3 days! Almost 8 inches fell in under 2 hours, the rain expected in months. Guess what the 'weather authorities' said about that flooding: why, that's a flood we have every 1,000 years! Another dick-face jumped in & claimed it's every 5,000 years! Guess what? How long has modern China been collecting weather data. Only since 1951.
While I was living outside of Zhengzhou, the air quality steadily worsened. This happened during that period when Emperor Xi started pushing eastern China, like Shanghai, to clean up the air. How'd they make such quick progress? They moved some of the dirtiest stuff to Zhengzhou & to other countries. You could get up early & watch the smog roll into Longhu where I lived from the east where Zhengzhou Airport & a Fox Con factory is located, both notoriously filthy polluters.

I generally don't watch videos from youtube anymore because it's just a pit of rubbish, mostly clickbait grifter hell. Sorry.

But I can safely assert that it has not been proven that the moon is hollow at all.

So I must ask....do you not think that is a bit silly to believe that, especially given that we've been studying it for a while now? Surely we would have found out by now.....
Your beliefs support the ideas discussed in both videos. Any kind of evidence is either buried, ridiculed, erased (one part of the video was about an astronaut deleting images from photographs), or snuffed out literally, in the case of Pat Price or by death threats. Neil Armstrong is never on record as clearly stating what he saw b/c he & his family were threatened w/ death if he spoke up. This silence & lack of transparency serves the intentions of both the ETs that want it that way & the ppl who knowingly serve them. Carl Sagan is quoted as saying that when ppl's assumptions about themselves are threatened, a known reaction is for some to fly into a murderous rage. So the truth is a dangerous business & feared by so very many due to extremists & the cowardly.
I think it's silly to believe what government, science, religion, & the common man believes when there is such an extensive history of coercion, death threats, corruption, lying & more lying. Look at the outrage about Afghanistan: how ridiculous it is when anyone who knows even a little bit of American history knows the gov't conducts war based on lies, corruption at the most vile level, & cronyism at an unparalleled depth. Your disdain for ideas on YouTube speak of an unwillingness to face the truth wherever it's revealed. I don't expect you to swallow it all in one gulp, but it's the pattern of deceit, arm-twisting, & guile I have seen over & over that makes me open-minded. The Moon is hollow. Prove it's not.

Any kind of evidence is either buried, ridiculed, erased (one part of the video was about an astronaut deleting images from photographs)

So basically what you are saying is that the evidence is not available, and therefore there is no way to prove it (despite the clickbait title which I was right to be skeptical of).

Neil Armstrong is never on record as clearly stating what he saw b/c he & his family were threatened w/ death if he spoke up.

Show me the source of these death threats?

I think it's silly to believe what government, science, religion, & the common man believes when there is such an extensive history of coercion, death threats, corruption, lying & more lying.

Granted, everyone lies in every kind of organisation at some point. Governments around the world have done some terrible things. It doesn't mean that we should entertain claims that the moon is hollow based on this.

I mean seriously, where is the evidence for it?

Your disdain for ideas on YouTube speak of an unwillingness to face the truth wherever it's revealed.

Nope. I just don't listen to people who claim all sorts of things without evidence, especially when it sounds as ridiculous as a hollow moon. A wee clickbait video of someone's speculation is not what I consider credible. Sorry.

The Moon is hollow. Prove it's not.

The moon is not hollow. You have a claim that flies in the face of established science and all evidence. It's up to you to prove that it is hollow.

Show me evidence/data from reputable scientists studying the subject.

Exactly. It's the same hubris that makes the Ivy League geniuses believe that we can and should nation build in Afghanistan and, indeed, all over the world. The interventions these people conceive and execute always backfire, waste money and create even bigger problems.

The earth has endured much bigger changes than humans can cause and life went on.

So basically what you are saying is that the evidence is not available, and therefore there is no way to prove it (despite the clickbait title which I was right to be skeptical of).

Show me the source of these death threats?

Granted, everyone lies in every kind of organisation at some point. Governments around the world have done some terrible things. It doesn't mean that we should entertain claims that the moon is hollow based on this.

I mean seriously, where is the evidence for it?

Nope. I just don't listen to people who claim all sorts of things without evidence, especially when it sounds as ridiculous as a hollow moon. A wee clickbait video of someone's speculation is not what I consider credible. Sorry.

The moon is not hollow. You have a claim that flies in the face of established science and all evidence. It's up to you to prove that it is hollow.

Show me evidence/data from reputable scientists studying the subject.
I'm not going to summarize the video's claims for U. If U know so much, then why are you bothering me to tell U my source of evidence? Watch the videos & see for yourself. I promise it won't infect your brain. Maybe you're one of those ppl that are worried that the COVID vaccines will make you a slave through the 5G network over your smart phone.
If I knew the source of the death threats, I'd be glad to tell you. I'm willing to bet it's the scientific community that's got a boil on its ass from the religious communities that swear up & down that Gawd made us unique in the cosmos. U take it from there.
You're not lazy or anything like that, are U? I gave U a source to check for ideas, now you go get Ur lies from 'established ass science.' What are U afraid of? U might find smt out besides all that U don't know??

I'm not going to summarize the video's claims for U.

AKA, I'm in over my head and can't prove anything and rather than admit that you might have been wrong, you end up digging a hole for yourself.

If U know so much, then why are you bothering me to tell U my source of evidence?

I don't even know what u mean.

Watch the videos & see for yourself. I promise it won't infect your brain.

Well it won't infect my brain, but it certainly has infected yours.

Maybe you're one of those ppl that are worried that the COVID vaccines will make you a slave through the 5G network over your smart phone.

Pure projection.

If I knew the source of the death threats, I'd be glad to tell you.

Well that's fine. But you stated something as if it was fact so don't be surprised if you get pulled up on it.

I'm willing to bet it's the scientific community that's got a boil on its ass from the religious communities that swear up & down that Gawd made us unique in the cosmos. U take it from there.

Possibly. I equally dislike the views of the atheist materialist rabid fundamentalists as much as I dislike the views of those who are fundamentally religious to a silly degree

You're not lazy or anything like that, are U? I gave U a source to check for ideas, now you go get Ur lies from 'established ass science.' What are U afraid of? U might find smt out besides all that U don't know??

Your source was no source. Didn't prove a single thing. Full of rubbish. And now you are having a temper tantrum.

If you are wondering why I am 'coming after you', it's because I am quite tired of seeing so much crap being posted not just here, but pretty much everywhere, and then so many people lapping it up. It would be fine if it was the 90's/2000's, but it's the sheer number of people who have access to the internet and are taken in by baseless claims and all sorts that it's becoming a big problem.

Look Kim, as I said to Wesley, I find it equally sad, as it is annoying, to see people fall for nonsense, and maybe that sounds condescending, but it is true. I don't begrudge people just talking about stuff, but it's when the conversation takes the direction of "here are the facts and I'll just claim these as facts", when they are anything but.....that's when it starts to annoy me and I'll want to push back a little.

Cool?

AKA, I'm in over my head and can't prove anything and rather than admit that you might have been wrong, you end up digging a hole for yourself.

I don't even know what u mean.

Well it won't infect my brain, but it certainly has infected yours.

Pure projection.

Well that's fine. But you stated something as if it was fact so don't be surprised if you get pulled up on it.

Possibly. I equally dislike the views of the atheist materialist rabid fundamentalists as much as I dislike the views of those who are fundamentally religious to a silly degree

Your source was no source. Didn't prove a single thing. Full of rubbish. And now you are having a temper tantrum.

If you are wondering why I am 'coming after you', it's because I am quite tired of seeing so much crap being posted not just here, but pretty much everywhere, and then so many people lapping it up. It would be fine if it was the 90's/2000's, but it's the sheer number of people who have access to the internet and are taken in by baseless claims and all sorts that it's becoming a big problem.

Look Kim, as I said to Wesley, I find it equally sad, as it is annoying, to see people fall for nonsense, and maybe that sounds condescending, but it is true. I don't begrudge people just talking about stuff, but it's when the conversation takes the direction of "here are the facts and I'll just claim these as facts", when they are anything but.....that's when it starts to annoy me and I'll want to push back a little.

Cool?
That's exactly why I don't respond to, oh, so much stuff on here. Or anywhere.
Everyone's beliefs and choices are their own! Exciting times seeing that all play out across the board. I'm comfortable and confident in mine, while still being open to others viewpoints.

Great interview. I always thhough that human consciousness was an interface between the 3D natural world and the higher spiritual world. Glad to hear it's not just me. I'll have to do some more reading about Ingo and his work.

"Alex Tsakiris: [00:37:49] Well, hold on, he throws that survival bullshit in there, because he has to kind of have any kind of credibility within his community. And then he has to throw in evolution too. But when you really push him, and we had a good conversation, you really push him towards the spiritual kind of all that falls away. And he goes, “Yeah, that’s bullshit.” It’s closer. I think, what he’s saying to what Ingo was saying, and what you I think, really beautifully brought into focus is this. I’m not sure tuning is the right word, but it’s close. But what you guys are saying you and Ingo are saying is that maybe there’s some relationship, some biophysical relationship between the quantum mechanics biology and this larger consciousness that allows us to kind of sync it up, in a way that makes it inexperienced that we’re having in the way that you’re talking about with Donald Hoffman?"

This was an AWESOME interview and classic Alex here. WELL DONE.
I know I write mostly to complain and I apologize, but there's just SO MUCH good content that I would rather focus on the things for improvement than be the cheerleader for Alex that I am.
With that out of the way, here is my only complaint.
I send often Alex's interview to my parents and a pile of people that are old school. The salty language...
I hadn't noticed Alex tends to throw a lot more F bombs and the like more recently. It turns a particular crowd off, and I'd like to keep spreading
the word. I've noticed this in a lot of other places too (Kyle Kulinksi is a perfect example of this).
So, my plea, maybe to tone it down. The swears tend to distract from the amazing work.
J

I like this interview, and dare I say Nick's steady British voice is very pleasant to listen to!

At one point I heard a throwaway line (I'm not sure if it was Alex or Nick speaking and the transcript doesn't seem to contain it) about UFO's disarming US nuclear silos and arming Russian ones.

That could take a lot of unpacking, please!

It was also interesting that his wife had a shared death experience (you have to wonder how many of these are never reported) in which she experienced the timeless realm.

David

Last edited:
I hadn't noticed Alex tends to throw a lot more F bombs and the like more recently. It turns a particular crowd off, and I'd like to keep spreading
the word. I've noticed this in a lot of other places too (Kyle Kulinksi is a perfect example of this).
So, my plea, maybe to tone it down. The swears tend to distract from the amazing work.
Yes I agree, a lot of people seem to recoil from bad language automatically, and I myself tend to associate such language with bikers and the like - not thinkers!

David

Back