Pam Popper, Fight for Health Rights |526|

"Starry-eyed"? Where do you get that idea?
Please stop staring at my eyes, it's creepy. LOL
Nor did I claim it was evidence. However, it is based on evidence. They would happily share their resources with you.
J

"Starry-eyed"? Where do you get that idea?
Please stop staring at my eyes, it's creepy. LOL
Nor did I claim it was evidence. However, it is based on evidence. They would happily share their resources with you.
J
well, Rogan is based on evidence too.

Nice attempt to bob and weave out of your double standards.

I'm sorry. I thought Joe Rogan was a Podcaster/Actor/UFC Fight Host.
Not a journalist with years of experience behind him with politics.
My mistake.
J

Please consider CNN's "journalists" treatment of Rogan with respect to "horse dewormer" - who was closer to the truth?
Also, Rogan has guests who are often very knowledgeable, or even experts.

JW is a debate club dolt with low grade game.

Remember when the media insisted on Iraqi WMD, Russian collusion and even worshipped now convicted scumbag lawyer Avenati as a hero and a great candidate for POTUS? Want to go on all day with examples? I could.

Alex Jones is more often correct the mainstream media.And that's setting the bar pretty low.

Please consider CNN's "journalists" treatment of Rogan with respect to "horse dewormer" - who was closer to the truth?
Certainly, not all journalists are equal.
Neither are any of those I reference CNN journalists.
I think Glenn Greenwald is another journalist with ethics as opposed to CNN.
Second point. Just because you're right about one thing, doesn't mean you're always right.
Or always on point.
J

I think this may be the time to revive this thread, because as Pam said, the globalists seem to be losing control and are perhaps behaving in an increasingly wild way.

Omicron was described as "OMG" it has got all the changes to COVID-19 to make it deadly and transmissible. I'm inclined to assume that it was built that way, but something has gone wrong, because it is extremely mild.

My hunch is that while these bugs can be rustled up in a lab, there is no way to actually test them without releasing them, and predicting the way a virus will perform in the field, is simply not easy.

It looks as if Omicron will rapidly infect everyone susceptible, give them immunity against all COVID-19 variants, and end this pandemic for good. Can anyone here back me up, or shoot down my hunch?

David

I think this may be the time to revive this thread, because as Pam said, the globalists seem to be losing control and are perhaps behaving in an increasingly wild way.

Omicron was described as "OMG" it has got all the changes to COVID-19 to make it deadly and transmissible. I'm inclined to assume that it was built that way, but something has gone wrong, because it is extremely mild.

My hunch is that while these bugs can be rustled up in a lab, there is no way to actually test them without releasing them, and predicting the way a virus will perform in the field, is simply not easy.

It looks as if Omicron will rapidly infect everyone susceptible, give them immunity against all COVID-19 variants, and end this pandemic for good. Can anyone here back me up, or shoot down my hunch?

David

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/israel-giving-up-on-vaccination

Israel Giving up on Vaccination

Igor Chudov

Dec 30

Thanks to “Matt P” for this uplifting news. Please repost this one widely so that your own country would also give up “vaccinations”.

Mind you, it is not like Israel has any choice about Omicron infecting every susceptible Israeli citizen. Due to its infectiousness, Omicron is unstoppable.
What is important is that they are giving up on vaccination.

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/israel-giving-up-on-vaccination

Israel Giving up on Vaccination

Igor Chudov

Dec 30

Thanks to “Matt P” for this uplifting news. Please repost this one widely so that your own country would also give up “vaccinations”.

Mind you, it is not like Israel has any choice about Omicron infecting every susceptible Israeli citizen. Due to its infectiousness, Omicron is unstoppable.
What is important is that they are giving up on vaccination.
I'd love to think so... but what about the first comment from that post:

===

I'm from Israel. I read what they said a day or two ago, and I'm sorry... but it's nonsense.

Not fake, because they did kind of say it, but it was nothing definitive, and I know the cunts and recognize the tune by now.

I can 100% assure you they're not done with "vaccination" (in fact, as I write these words, they're jabbing the 60+ year olds for the 4th time. I'll give it 1-2 months before they jab the rest for the 4th time as well).

(They're also jabbing the kids, 23% of them by now, assuming they're not lying to normalize it further, which I hope they do... but... I don't trust that the sheep that just jabbed themselves will have the psychological depth to not do it to their kids.)

The ride never ends, mate :)

===

David
If that's the case, then the Vax manufacturers who just experienced a 20 billion dollar profit will be at this very moment scrambling beyond comprehension to find a way to find the next means of continuing to achieving that level of profit. Perhaps we need all eyes on them and on the level 4 labs at this moment. I don't imagine they're placing those funds in a reserve to spread it to cover their next 20 year operations costs, and pass the savings on to the world..

I'd love to think so... but what about the first comment from that post:

===

I'm from Israel. I read what they said a day or two ago, and I'm sorry... but it's nonsense.

Not fake, because they did kind of say it, but it was nothing definitive, and I know the cunts and recognize the tune by now.

I can 100% assure you they're not done with "vaccination" (in fact, as I write these words, they're jabbing the 60+ year olds for the 4th time. I'll give it 1-2 months before they jab the rest for the 4th time as well).

(They're also jabbing the kids, 23% of them by now, assuming they're not lying to normalize it further, which I hope they do... but... I don't trust that the sheep that just jabbed themselves will have the psychological depth to not do it to their kids.)

The ride never ends, mate :)

===
Just sendin' it out

David

OR...
This was never a Globalist's plot.
It was a real pandemic brought to us by a Chinese lab doing things they never should have done in the first place (Remember it got out in China first)
And we rolled a "7" in the game of pandemic craps this time.
Seems to me that's much more likely.
The alternative feels more like a cultish response of "The World Is Going to End Today!" and when it doesn't the people respond with, "God has given us a second chance! We were right to repent!"

J

OR...
This was never a Globalist's plot.
It was a real pandemic brought to us by a Chinese lab doing things they never should have done in the first place (Remember it got out in China first)
And we rolled a "7" in the game of pandemic craps this time.
Seems to me that's much more likely.
The alternative feels more like a cultish response of "The World Is Going to End Today!" and when it doesn't the people respond with, "God has given us a second chance! We were right to repent!"

J
Jack, people aren't just saying this because of what went on in that Chinese lab - though since it would seem the research was partly funded by contracts from Fauci you have to gasp at the strange coincidence.

Then we have this fascinating exercise:

https://www.weforum.org/press/2019/...lic-and-private-leaders-for-pandemic-response

It was a jolly good thing this event was organised a few months before the pandemic struck - because didn't all involved do a brilliant job?

When a new disease strikes, it is normal that doctors will trawl existing drugs that already have a good safety profile to determine if they can help. Several such drugs seemed to be a success but then the medical authorities have struggled to stop their use because they deemed them ineffective:

https://ivmstatus.com/

I could go on.....

Yes the probable truth does look cultish, but the plot was hatched by a very cultish group of people - just look at the literature put out by the World Economic Forum if you don't believe me. It was a crazy, evil plot that looks as if it is finally backfiring.

BTW it is mid-winter in the England, but Boris seems to have finally seen the light - everyone was permitted to celebrate Xmas and the New Year in whatever way they liked. The pubs and nightclubs are closed in Scotland and Wales, so people flooded in here to enjoy themselves.

I very much hope we are joining Sweden - where they never locked down at all.

David

Last edited:
Jack, people aren't just saying this because of what went on in that Chinese lab - though since it would seem the research was partly funded by contracts from Fauci you have to gasp at the strange coincidence.

Then we have this fascinating exercise:

https://www.weforum.org/press/2019/...lic-and-private-leaders-for-pandemic-response

It was a jolly good thing this event was organised a few months before the pandemic struck - because didn't all involved do a brilliant job?

When a new disease strikes, it is normal that doctors will trawl existing drugs that already have a good safety profile to determine if they can help. Several such drugs seemed to be a success but then the medical authorities have struggled to stop their use because they deemed them ineffective:

https://ivmstatus.com/

I could go on.....

Yes the probable truth does look cultish, but the plot was hatched by a very cultish group of people - just look at the literature put out by the World Economic Forum if you don't believe me. It was a crazy, evil plot that looks as if it is finally backfiring.

BTW it is mid-winter in the England, but Boris seems to have finally seen the light - everyone was permitted to celebrate Xmas and the New Year in whatever way they liked. The pubs and nightclubs are closed in Scotland and Wales, so people flooded in here to enjoy themselves.

I very much hope we are joining Sweden - where they never locked down at all.

David

There's so many problems with running down that rabbit hole David.
I've been involved in a pile of "simulations" for various organizations. Of course, they are meant for dry runs for when the real ones come
along. Does that mean they knew they would be coming?
Those are two different assumptions. We do Fire Drills in our school four times a year. If the school is burned down one year, is that because the administration KNEW it was going to happen? Of course not. Preparedness training is a requirement in a lot of these organizations.

Alex is a brilliant guy who understands computers and from that logical scientific perspective, he makes a very critical error.
Our leaders are idiots.
They are idiots because we vote in idiots. We don't vote in the best bureaucrats who know what to do because those people aren't public speakers.
People who are the best leaders generally shy and shun the position because they hate the limelight.
Our leaders want to be adored. Through all of these things, we keep bringing in incompetents. We keep electing idiots.

And all of you would rather believe the idiots have a plan. It gives comfort that they have a plan, even if its an evil one because it means SOMEONE knows what they are doing.
But the truth is, we only have each other to hold these people to task. And we only have each other to demand excellence from the people with the power.
And those with the power don't have grand schemes. They want profit. They want to cut wages and benefits for average people.
They want them to pay through the nose for healthcare.
They want them to obediently buy their stuff and STFU about things like rights.

Until we're willing to recognize that a social democracy where the government gets out of the pockets of the corporate oligarchy.
Until average citizens stand up and demand their rights back.
Until we take back our jobs and our communities from these global free traitors (purposeful pun)
We're going to keep going round and round and missing the real issues.
J

https://www.softschools.com/examples/fallacies/appeal_to_authority_examples/430/#:~:text=Appeal to authority is a,"authority" on the subject.

Gene Roddenberry was the creator of Star Trek.
He also had a bunch of terrible ideas afterwards.
To properly judge the validity of claims, it's good to have experts involved.
It's bad to say it's true because someone is an expert.
J
Now come on Jack. The episode is 3 hours long. You haven't given this expert a fair go...

Back