Pizzagate. Plus, Ex-FBI Undercover Agent Bob Hamer |357|

I completely agree with this statement. I do not think the 'elite' are any different as a group or as individuals than other groups and individuals--we all have the capacity for good and for evil. What I question though is, who is winning this age-old battle between good and evil in those upper echelons of society? From my perspective I do not look out into the world and see good triumphing over evil. What I see is the Prison Industrial Complex full of non-violent offenders from poorer classes while those violent criminals with adequate means remain free. I see a growing police state where so much is considered illegal a frightening paranoia has developed among poor folk against rich folk. I see a media that sells division and hatred to the masses. I see the political system has become a kakistocracy. I see an education system that is trading surveillance and indoctrination for true appreciation of learning for its own sake. I see an entertainment system promoting fear and violence and 'satanic' agendas. I see Christian churches inspiring a hatred for average Muslim people.

Now all these observations may have no coordinated single force at the top of the pyramid, that's true. But, if we take into account the history of how we got here, how most of us who are not in the ruling class came to be here, we were peasants and surfs and slaves serving a master class. If the master class is more wicked than good, the lower classes follow suit, just to stay alive. If the master class is more benevolent they are modeling that to those who are considered to be, and consider themselves to be, lower in the social hierarchy.

In light of these observations, the question then changes for me from, 'Are there good people at the top of pyramid?' to 'What is the ruling class trying to achieve?' This question directs me to the researchers who study the elite, those who agree with their means and motives, like David Rothkopf, author of Superclass and Power, Inc.; and C.Quigley, of Tragedy and Hope fame and The Anglo-American Establishment, of course. From there you can look to other classic texts to learn how this is achieved. For example, The Art of War by Sun Tzu, or Rules for Radicals (a very popular text promoting moral relativism), the works of Machiavelli, as well as many of the 'Soviet era' writers, Brzezinski certainly comes to mind, but also the exiled fiction writers like Kundera, Kafka, Hasek, etc. When it comes to war and control tactics the apple does not fall far from the tree, so to speak.

I have come to the conclusion that I and many others use the term 'conspiracy theory' for what might be better termed as something like: 'dominate worldview agenda.' From there we can look to the establishment literature, like Foreign Policy magazine, to see if there are patterns between what these editors are pushing and how that plays out in the mainstream news entertainment and politics.

To bring this back around to the topic of elite pedophile rings, we know that trauma-based mind control of children has been used as an effective tool of brainwashing and 'splitting' the personality. If you are not familiar with this research I can point you to some highly respected doctors and researchers doing this work.

From this perspective my question changes again to, "Does pedophilia actually serve the elite class?" and "Why do these stories grab the headlines every few years yet nothing seems to change?"

Any thoughts on this?

As far as how pedophilia serves the elite, I completely assume it's used to compromise those they want to control. I assume they prefer pedophiles for that very reason and that greater clearance is given to those who are more compromised. I've also heard theories about people like Clinton who, because he was willing to "play ball" with the drug moving through Arkansas, gets fast tracked to higher positions . . . which is just another way of having one compromised.

For those that find this hard to fathom, this is not really any different than the mafia or a gang wanting an initiate to whack someone before being allowed in.

Last edited:
As far as how pedophilia serves the elite, I completely assume it's used to compromise those they want to control. I assume they prefer pedophiles for that very reason and that greater clearance is given to those who are more compromised. I've also heard theories about people like Clinton who, because he was willing to "play ball" with the drug moving through Arkansas, gets fast tracked to higher positions . . . which is just another way of having one compromised.

For those that find this hard to fathom, this is not realy any different than the mafia or a gang wanting an initiate to whack someone before being allowed in.

Agreed again! That is the 'conspiracy theory' -- the world is run like the mafia. Corrupting others in order to get them to play along is the mastermind's game. So, why/how do you think so many have become so corruptible?

This link may initially seem off-topic, but this young guy makes great sense to me and gives me lots of hope for how quickly the younger generations are 'waking up'!

#1 strategy, the jester is paid by the king, it's a relationship. You, as the audience, accept, that is your role. Acceptance and therefor approval.

Let's see, where do I start...

First,we have more allegations against George H.W. Bush. Now there are 6 women who allege that they were inappropriately groped by GHWB in public. One was a 16 year old girl. Now, clueless people are making excuses -- claiming he groped these women/girls because he's old, senile, in a wheelchair, has Parkinson's, etc.... but you know, my grandfather had Parkinson's, and he didn't grope anyone...and you know, these are just the allegations about his public inappropriate behavior -- behavior when the cameras were running. I have to wonder what a man with this power has done to women/children in private. It certainly makes one take Cathy O'Brien's seemingly outlandish allegations that he sexually abused her and her daughter Kelly a bit more seriously. I wonder if the mainstream press will take it that far.

http://time.com/5019182/george-hw-bush-groping-allegation/?iid=sr-link1

Then we have the the story of recently convicted Daniel Pye, who ran an orphanage in Haiti -- apparently in order to sexually assault his young charges/victims. Gives a little more credence to the Laura Silsby allegations. Do people still think Silsby was doing what she did out of a misguided religious fervor?

http://amp.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article183322751.html

And finally, we have the recent story by a Saudi Princess alleging a child sex trafficking ring where rich royals and their minions in the Saudi Kingdom would buy and sell children from war torn/third world countries.

http://www.dhakatribune.com/world/middle-east/2017/11/11/saudi-princess-unveils-kingdoms-dark-side/

Oh, but I'm sure that this type of thing doesn't happen with our Western elites....

I do wonder -- with all of this unearthing -- what will be done about any of it?

If more people watched infowars they would know to keep away from the satan worshiping, sex abusing elite.

In the news: "... well meaning people that are dumb enough to get in the orbit of the Bushes and then wonder why their butts get grabbed. ... I mean
what do you think some satanic 93 year old demon goblin's going to do?"

- Alex Jones 10/25/17

And it's not just the Bushes

021715-York-Biden-Women-McConnell.jpg

021715-York-Biden-Women-Parnes.jpg

021715-York-Biden-Women-Coons.jpg

021715-York-Biden-Women-Carter.jpg

It looks as though Joe Biden (and Bill Clinton) may soon be suffering some serious fallout from their behaviour:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...clinton-biden-over-behavior-toward-women.html

David

It looks as though Joe Biden (and Bill Clinton) may soon be suffering some serious fallout from their behaviour:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...clinton-biden-over-behavior-toward-women.html

David

I wonder if this focus, moving away from children and onto women, is not some sort of red herring. One thing I've been wanting to bring up, b/c there is so much attention on the men, well the obvious question to me is: Where are the mothers? And in the case of moving the focus from children to women, is that not further disempowering women? I don't think it's in the same ballpark a grown woman being groped inappropriately and the same done to a child. A grown woman can, and should, remove herself from exploitive company, and seek to expose this behavior immediately. She needs to protect herself and her children. But she is, it would seem, selling them out. The societal dysfunction in this is immeasurable. It comes not only from authority-worship but also from a profound disconnect of what are the roles of motherhood. Even ducks are FEROCIOUS in the protection of their young! A duck will attack a human, imagine what danger she puts herself in attacking a creature probably 20 times her size to protect one of 20 ducklings in a hatch.

We see from these photos, though they may be suggestive and look inappropriate from the outside, that the mothers are championing this, big smiles and glee from standing so close to power, I guess. Have they completely lost their instincts? Are they so obsessed with power and authority that they can't even recognize the clear discomfort on their children's faces? The obedience training called the education system surely plays a role in this devolution.

If the mothers are selling their children down the river for a chance on stage with some disgusting power brokers, we are doomed as a culture.

I wonder if this focus, moving away from children and onto women, is not some sort of red herring. One thing I've been wanting to bring up, b/c there is so much attention on the men, well the obvious question to me is: Where are the mothers? And in the case of moving the focus from children to women, is that not further disempowering women? I don't think it's in the same ballpark a grown woman being groped inappropriately and the same done to a child. A grown woman can, and should, remove herself from exploitive company, and seek to expose this behavior immediately. She needs to protect herself and her children. But she is, it would seem, selling them out. The societal dysfunction in this is immeasurable. It comes not only from authority-worship but also from a profound disconnect of what are the roles of motherhood. Even ducks are FEROCIOUS in the protection of their young! A duck will attack a human, imagine what danger she puts herself in attacking a creature probably 20 times her size to protect one of 20 ducklings in a hatch.

We see from these photos, though they may be suggestive and look inappropriate from the outside, that the mothers are championing this, big smiles and glee from standing so close to power, I guess. Have they completely lost their instincts? Are they so obsessed with power and authority that they can't even recognize the clear discomfort on their children's faces? The obedience training called the education system surely plays a role in this devolution.

If the mothers are selling their children down the river for a chance on stage with some disgusting power brokers, we are doomed as a culture.
I've wondered similar things about diverting away from pedophilia. The most absurd, recent example is Louis CK. That they're actually successfully going after him should make one wonder what the hell's going on.

I've wondered similar things about diverting away from pedophilia. The most absurd, recent example is Louis CK. That they're actually successfully going after him should make one wonder what the hell's going on.

I am not familiar with that person, I'll look it up. But, another comedian, right? I did see a bit of a furthering on that story behind the comedian groping that woman's breasts in the photo. This is where I just shake my head and say, "Too late sister!" She is also a comedian/public personality and she knew about that photo at the time, and did nothing about it and continued her career in show biz. That is a choice, that is not a victim. She had no courage or ethics in the moment, but now wants a ride on the bandwagon. It's pathetic and incredibly unscrupulous.

The children who are the victims are not going to hold a press conference. But arrests of pedophiles have increased significantly under the new administration. One theory is that now that law enforcement officers are allowed to go after the elite, when they arrest the low level criminals they get them to inform on the higher level ones and the authorities work their way up to the top that way.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/14176/sex-trafficking-arrests-soar-under-trump-msm-joseph-curl
Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores

The national media doesn't like to cover this story because they want to protect their friends.

I am not familiar with that person, I'll look it up. But, another comedian, right? I did see a bit of a furthering on that story behind the comedian groping that woman's breasts in the photo. This is where I just shake my head and say, "Too late sister!" She is also a comedian/public personality and she knew about that photo at the time, and did nothing about it and continued her career in show biz. That is a choice, that is not a victim. She had no courage or ethics in the moment, but now wants a ride on the bandwagon. It's pathetic and incredibly unscrupulous.
Just thought I'd add to, or rather amend, my earlier statement on Louis CK: I may have (or may not have) weighed in too early on that. I may not fully have the story yet. What I heard was that he asked a woman if he could masterbate in front of her and that she declined. And then I heard something along the lines of him plopping down in front of some women and just starting to beat off in the same room. While that's definitely not cool (assuming it's unwelcome), I don't believe I can call that "abuse," assuming the women could simply walk away. Anyway, there may be details I'm unaware of and, like I said, probably shouldn't have weighed in so quickly. I didn't know anything about groping.

Last edited:
The children who are the victims are not going to hold a press conference. But arrests of pedophiles have increased significantly under the new administration. One theory is that now that law enforcement officers are allowed to go after the elite, when they arrest the low level criminals they get them to inform on the higher level ones and the authorities work their way up to the top that way.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/14176/sex-trafficking-arrests-soar-under-trump-msm-joseph-curl
Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores

The national media doesn't like to cover this story because they want to protect their friends.

I certainly hope that's true about the arrests, and that they stick! But I wonder, why the need to hold a press conference in order to uphold the law? Considering the level of surveillance we know they are capable of I find it hard to believe they don't have evidence against everyone feasibly involved in these crimes, from top to bottom. Looks like smoke and mirrors and maneuvering to me so far.

I don't mind people "jumping on the bandwagon" years after something horrid happened to them. If you read the stories, there are plenty of good reasons why someone who experienced sexual harassment or abuse of power might have kept quiet about it for a very long time -- fear, shame, humiliation, not wanting to be a victim, not wanting to lose their job, etc.. And I completely understand why they might feel safer in numbers and want to join the #metoo movement years after the abuse/harassment occurred. It must feel so healing to finally let some of the darkness out into the open and to feel seen and heard. I don't blame them for waiting to tell their belated stories at all.

I don't know if anyone has seen the actor Terry Crews speak out about his groping experience with Adam Venit -- head of talent at William Morris Endeavor agency?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat...al_assault_on_good_morning_america_video.html

I think Terry does a good job explaining the confusion and shame someone experiences when they are sexually preyed upon in some way....and why they might not speak about it immediately after it occurs.

However, what I AM concerned about is the conflating of adult sexual harassment/inappropriate behavior with the rape/sexual abuse of children. I don't doubt the sincerity of the #metoo harassment victims -- and I am so glad they finally are being "heard" by a wider audience. But I do suspect that the MSM is only giving these victims a "voice" now in order to drown out the much more serious sexual abuse activities of the elite. The MSM doesn't seem to be practicing any discernment in its reporting of sexual "misconduct" -- and it all feels quite intentional.

If you read the stories, there are plenty of good reasons why someone who experienced sexual harassment or abuse of power might have kept quiet about it for a very long time -- fear, shame, humiliation, not wanting to be a victim, not wanting to lose their job, etc..

One thing her story never says is, opportunism. I did it b/c at the moment, that was morally convenient. Now another set of principles suits me, so I'm going to be a victim now.

I'd like to know what girl/woman has never been groped against her wishes? Let's dilute the issue of child sex trafficking to a drop in the ocean.

So now we can all compete in Victimville . . .

One thing her story never says is, opportunism. I did it b/c at the moment, that was morally convenient. Now another set of principles suits me, so I'm going to be a victim now.

I guess I am confused about who you are talking about and what she "did at the moment because it was morally convenient"? Is there someone in particular who you think is taking advantage of her 15 minutes of fame by sharing the sordid details of her long-ago sexual assault or harassment? I also don't understand what you think she (?) did at the moment that was opportunism?

My post above is about the women (and some men) coming forward in general in these last few weeks. I don't think they are relishing in their "victimhood." Most people I know who have been abused/assaulted feel extremely shamed/traumatized by what happened to them, and don't want to feel like they are victims at all, but actually having someone really hear them and understand helps in the healing process. Yes, there's a big difference between rape and non-physical sexual harassment-- and I too wish that the media would focus on the real assaults and the real perpetrators. At the same time, if you have experienced any type of unwanted physical/sexual contact by someone bigger/more physically powerful than you -- it can be a pretty traumatic experience, even if it wasn't rape.

I do agree that the issue of child sex trafficking/abuse is being diluted -- but I just don't fault people coming forward to tell their own #metoo stories. I blame those who are intentionally highlighting those stories in the media in order to dilute the child sex trafficking stories.

MS-13 is involved in human trafficking.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/17/us/ms-13-raids-los-angeles/index.html
Dozens of MS-13 gang members nabbed in 50 Los Angeles raids
By Kyung Lah and Alberto Moya, CNN
Updated 7:35 PM ET, Wed May 17, 2017

Authorities carried out the largest crackdown of MS-13 members in Los Angeles history. They also found suspected human trafficking victims of the gang.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/931538234169069568

Trump's tweet on the raids mentions other gangs. You can ponder what that means....

turmp.PNG

Back