Ricky Varandas, Is Fake Science Evil? |530|

So you are that car insurance guy, you are married to a man, and you have a dog...I mean a cat? Fuck, I am sorry man, I thought you were just using that as an avatar! I have a GIANT "S"......you better believe I do! You asked for a kiss, ok.....done! But don't ask me to kiss you just because I have a giant "S"!

What am I inside? The circumstantial evidence shows that I am shit and blood inside. The psychological evidence is pervading, but somewhat hidden in case files because God threw out his filing cabinets in 2019. Nevertheless, anything is better than the fucking insurance actor photo, if that isn't really you. Shit, but up your name with a capital letter, whatever it may be! Maybe a huge "L" after you read this.
HA HA HA! You can stop clutching at your pearls now LOL. I tried to update my photo to please you but it took more than 30 seconds to find where I do this & eh, didn't feel like it. I'll just post a NEW photo here for you at the bottom.

No, I am not an insurance salesman, I'm a forensic accountant. The worst kind too. I don't have a dog I have 2 cats from Russia, very rare breed. What else ya got here.... again you don't like "Mayhem"? See, that's kind of me, I go in & slowly look around then all hell usually breaks out. I don't take prisoners of bad people.

Um, yes God stopped taking score a while ago. Reminds me of that George Michale song... Praying for time.

Kisses.

Attachments

• Here is what's happening....jpg
    Here is what's happening....jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 2
HA HA HA! You can stop clutching at your pearls now LOL. I tried to update my photo to please you but it took more than 30 seconds to find where I do this & eh, didn't feel like it. I'll just post a NEW photo here for you at the bottom.

No, I am not an insurance salesman, I'm a forensic accountant. The worst kind too. I don't have a dog I have 2 cats from Russia, very rare breed. What else ya got here.... again you don't like "Mayhem"? See, that's kind of me, I go in & slowly look around then all hell usually breaks out. I don't take prisoners of bad people.

Um, yes God stopped taking score a while ago. Reminds me of that George Michale song... Praying for time.

Kisses.

Brother, that shit is so beautiful, that I have to write you a poem.

He pried for the battery
He who measures bullets
Today
For electricity
And calipers that don't stray

This modern masonic score
The dollar
Dice and almost left at bay
Constant measuring
Fishing sinkholes before the shore

Rocks and lichen blessed the lonely
As he melts into her brain

Can these botanicals touch obsidian
Am I aroma or tentacles

If I am deep can I still fly
with a few botanicals
Or must I serious out my insane
Have I been in a coma

Or is all this electrical
By domain

-end

Thanks for reading, brother. Also, if there is a Weeknd, can you call me Thursday and Tuesday?

Brother, that shit is so beautiful, that I have to write you a poem.

He pried for the battery
He who measures bullets
Today
For electricity
And calipers that don't stray

This modern masonic score
The dollar
Dice and almost left at bay
Constant measuring
Fishing sinkholes before the shore

Rocks and lichen blessed the lonely
As he melts into her brain

Can these botanicals touch obsidian
Am I aroma or tentacles

If I am deep can I still fly
with a few botanicals
Or must I serious out my insane
Have I been in a coma

Or is all this electrical
By domain

-end

Thanks for reading, brother. Also, if there is a Weeknd, can you call me Thursday and Tuesday?

Love you sweetheart & your poem. I have some obsidian, but I can not call not on a Thursday or a Tuesday or any day. Not because this is all electrical by domain but... because it would be a trespass.

If I am reading your poem correctly... let me say this, every challenge we overcome just makes us of stronger character. This is the human condition, nobody gets out free & clear. "It" is out there, sometimes you just have to wait or learn a lesson in the meantime.

Well, it's a lot more complicated than that. IMO, You're correct in what you say - as is David - but you both are presenting an overly simplistic picture of what is happening.

There are a lot of psychological processes impacting perception and behavior. These are both at the personal psychology level and in the realm of social psychology. The real world is not a laboratory populated by totally rational, mission oriented, objective researchers performing controlled studies; the mission being to arrive at the truth of a situation, like the safety and effectiveness of covid vaccines.

Crowd psychology is a fascinating and important area of study. This includes the well known phenomenon of "group think", but much more. Mass cognitive dissonance is another key factor.

What data one looks at, what results can be shared, how those results are received, whether or not they are further disseminated and, if further disseminated, how they are received by a wider audience, are all dependent on social psychological forces. If there is a covid conspiracy (again, I'm on the fence still) then something like 95% of the conspiracy's implementation is being done by players consciously and subconsciously under the influence of social psychological forces and not because they are official members of a cabal of plotters with sinister ulterior motives.

Then there's politicians and they are very influential in many situations that become the subject of CTs. Politicians rarely act on scientific evidence. They have an entirely different set of criteria and are also heavily under the influence of social psychology.

AS an example, I studied the Vietnam war (I wasn't a participant in it b/c I was just a little kid at that time). By 1968 it was recognized that the war was unwinnable. This is amply proven in memories written by the decision makers, documents from FOIA requests and other sources. The data is very consistent on what was reported to and known by those at the highest levels, including President Johnson. Johnson really suffered over this knowledge. He has even written as much himself in his memories. It really tore him up and caused him decide to not for a second term. Yet he could not, politically, withdraw US troops. His escalation and continuation of the war despite knowing it could not be won was not to make the "military industrial complex" more wealthy nor attributable to any of the ulterior motives that CTists conceive of. It was pure political considerations. It took Nixon's election to be able to steer the political environment in a different direction and, even then, it was another three years to before troops were pretty much totally drawn down. Young Americans were being killed and maimed the entire time.

Covid could be something similar. The Who and Fauci came out with a terrifying announcement. That set a massive course of events into action. Why would Fauci and The Who do that? Professional distortions. Virus fighters fight viruses. They see the world through the narrow lens of epidemiology. No one moderated that perspective b/c they were afraid of being wrong and due to various emergent local political opportunities (like in the US, bludgeoning Trump).

From there, doing something about covid became the paramount focus of government. Emotional energy was invested in masking/distancing and then the vaccines. This is analogous to the Vietnam situation circa 1968.
Where to begin? Vietnam, ugh, I guess I can see the comparison which would be a terrible freaking mess caused by horrible, greedy, evil people. Fauci is a dirty liar & evil. He's been that since AIDS (now we'll have VAIDS). Did you read his emails? He's a dirtbag. He tried to ruin peoples lives (and he DID and he caused people to die) he's nasty.

Oh he has to go to jail all right. There isn't enough room here to quote all the evil he's done & lied about. HE DID WUHAN! He's been doing this shit for like forever! He's killed orphans for Gods sake doing his nasty experiments on orphans in the USA as well, cut the throats of dogs all under his watch. You know why he goes to 3rd world countries (and China) to do his nasty? Cause it is ILLEGAL here.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fauci-...claration-covid-pandemic-lockdown-11640129116

In the event you can not read what the WSJ wrote, in short he used some unknown writer from Wired magazine to quote from to try to ruin 3 scientist/professors at Stanford, Oxford & Harvard who dared go against him. For Gods sake he's tried to ruin the inventor of MRNA ( Robert Malone) who came out against Fauci.

The inventor of the PCR told you Fauci was a liar:

How much time and space do you want me to take for a guy who won't answer my questions?

Why don't you Google "rules governing cia" and do your own work?

I can assure you that starting and running satanic pedophilic rings are way outside the rules. As is blowing up US civilians on American soil and destroying aircraft and buildings in the process. Shooting a missile at the Pentagon would also be way outside the rules.
How about performing false-flag gas attacks (as in Syria) with the intention of bringing the US into a wider Syrian war? Were they within the ROE?

David

Last edited:
Love you sweetheart & your poem. I have some obsidian, but I can not call not on a Thursday or a Tuesday or any day. Not because this is all electrical by domain but... because it would be a trespass.

If I am reading your poem correctly... let me say this, every challenge we overcome just makes us of stronger character. This is the human condition, nobody gets out free & clear. "It" is out there, sometimes you just have to wait or learn a lesson in the meantime.

I love you as well! Good video by the way. I haven't rapped since Santa Claus died, but I still have a few gifts to deliver.

Hey G money, I thought you might like this song, too! Let me know what you think about the face masks and so forth. Crazy this came out 9 years ago!

Back