Scott Shay, Conspiracy Theories in Academia |525|

Alex

Administrator
Scott Shay, Conspiracy Theories in Academia |525|
by Alex Tsakiris | Nov 2 | Skepticism
Tweet

Scott Shay is a business leader worried about the intellectual corruption of academia.
skeptiko-525-scott-shay-300x300.jpg

Anyone who uses (and repeats) the term 'conspiracy theory' without defining it is either an idiot or working for the PTB. (I'm about 10 minutes into this dumb ass podcast and the term is being used three times per minute.)

By the way, I did one other post: About the FACT that the Covid 'virus' has never been isolated. Alex censored it. See:
https://odysee.com/@WakeUpMirror:3/DRC-DAK-MA-VPF:c

Go to the end of this YT vid. The Israeli says 'We were there to document the event.' Your guest is either an idiot or Mossad, probably the latter. Again, Why, Alex, didn't you say they admitted it on Israeli TV? You surely knew or you would not have brought up their appearance.
(Alex, did you censor my other comment here? Why?)

Last edited:
Scott Shay and Alex are both courageous to do this. But 45 minutes? I feel cheated. :) The best news is that conspiracies have stormed the University.

Holocaust: Officially number is 6 million. Unofficially its officially less. Is it so hard to agree "yes it happened, but we exaggerated". Israeli Holocaust historian Yehuda Bauer: “I said to him, ‘Simon, you are telling a lie,’” ... “He said, ‘Sometimes you need to do that to get the results for things you think are essential.’” The stonewalling only reinforces the hateful.

Epstein: Industrial blackmail is undeniable. Every captured politician who doesn't resign is complicit and in violation of their constitutional oath. No sympathy for them and no sympathy for Shay's blindness.

9/11: "Anyone can write anything about anything", Scott Shay, author. Truth is dead. I expected more Scott.

Last edited:
There's a difference between a theory and a hypothesis. The latter is not supported by pertinent evidence, while the former is. Call me old fashioned, but if people used accurate terminology, dialogue would be a lot more meaningful. As for Mr Shay's remark about the involvement of ISIS in 9/11; well unless he's an advocate of retro-causality, then that would be a little difficult. At the time, the story we were spun was that it was all done by an organisation called Al Qaeda, operating out of a cave in Afghanistan. ISIS came into existence because of all of those weapons of mass destruction (remember them?) in Syria.

I also find it interesting how Mr Shay defines anti-Zionism. In the 1980s, I lived in a part of North London where there is a large community of ultra-orthodox Jews. Many, if not most, of them are fundamentally opposed to the existence of the State of Israel, because they believe that it was God's will that the people of Israel should be scattered amongst other nations. They are fervent anti-Zionists, but we never hear about these devout Jews in the mainstream media. De facto censorship has been going on for much longer than the recent arrival of 'woke' culture.

I had thought that this interview was going to be about how there is an academic consensus, which colours what we are told is 'science', 'history' etc etc. This is also censorship, which can have devastating consequences. The quantum physicist David Bohm dared to come up with an interpretation of quantum theory, which indicated the possibility of an implicate order at the sub-quantum level. This was a challenge to the randomness of the Copenhagen interpretation. Bohm sent his paper to Robert Oppenheimer, who after being unable to refute Bohm's equations, orchestrated the exclusion of Bohm's work from quantum physics and of Bohm himself. Experimental physicists, even today, are confirming the validity of Bohm's interpretation. Very little, if anything, of David Bohm's ideas are taught in physics courses today. The Copenhagen interpretation, on the other hand, has been a major factor in the advancement in materialist and mechanistic science since World War 2. This is just one example of how science is rigged.

There's a difference between a theory and a hypothesis. The latter is not supported by pertinent evidence, while the former is. Call me old fashioned, but if people used accurate terminology, dialogue would be a lot more meaningful. As for Mr Shay's remark about the involvement of ISIS in 9/11; well unless he's an advocate of retro-causality, then that would be a little difficult. At the time, the story we were spun was that it was all done by an organisation called Al Qaeda, operating out of a cave in Afghanistan. ISIS came into existence because of all of those weapons of mass destruction (remember them?) in Syria.

I also find it interesting how Mr Shay defines anti-Zionism. In the 1980s, I lived in a part of North London where there is a large community of ultra-orthodox Jews. Many, if not most, of them are fundamentally opposed to the existence of the State of Israel, because they believe that it was God's will that the people of Israel should be scattered amongst other nations. They are fervent anti-Zionists, but we never hear about these devout Jews in the mainstream media. De facto censorship has been going on for much longer than the recent arrival of 'woke' culture.

I had thought that this interview was going to be about how there is an academic consensus, which colours what we are told is 'science', 'history' etc etc. This is also censorship, which can have devastating consequences. The quantum physicist David Bohm dared to come up with an interpretation of quantum theory, which indicated the possibility of an implicate order at the sub-quantum level. This was a challenge to the randomness of the Copenhagen interpretation. Bohm sent his paper to Robert Oppenheimer, who after being unable to refute Bohm's equations, orchestrated the exclusion of Bohm's work from quantum physics and of Bohm himself. Experimental physicists, even today, are confirming the validity of Bohm's interpretation. Very little, if anything, of David Bohm's ideas are taught in physics courses today. The Copenhagen interpretation, on the other hand, has been a major factor in the advancement in materialist and mechanistic science since World War 2. This is just one example of how science is rigged.
ISIS, Al Qaeda and others are all the same group (=salafi fundamentalists).Various leaders brand their particular clan with some different names, but they are one tribe. They are a global organization or, more appropriately, a band of brothers, united by a common belief and cause (=jihad). The meme about a guy in a cave is quite naive, wrongheaded and silly. It is that kind of misinformed outlook that supports wrongheaded conspiracy theories. If the guy in the cave has a cell phone (which he did) and is seen as a spiritual leader (which he was), then he can make 9/11 happen with a few phone calls to brothers not in the cave; just as he did regarding embassies in Africa and the USS Cole.

Also, he wasn't in a cave when planning 9-11. He had a full fledged training camp with buildings and with lots of people coming and going from all over the world.

When did he ever live in a cave? That is something the media and other dorks made up.

Last edited:
ISIS, Al Qaeda and others are all the same group (=salafi fundamentalists).Various leaders brand their particular clan with some different names, but they are one tribe. They are a global organization or, more appropriately, a band of brothers, united by a common belief and cause (=jihad). The meme about a guy in a cave is quite naive, wrongheaded and silly. It is that kind of misinformed outlook that supports wrongheaded conspiracy theories. If the guy in the cave has a cell phone (which he did) and is seen as a spiritual leader (which he was), then he can make 9/11 happen with a few phone calls to brothers not in the cave; just as he did regarding embassies in Africa and the USS Cole.
Feels pointless, but I'm glad you're here.

I used to buy into the theory that Kennedy's head snaps backward so the shot must have come from the front. Then I saw a slowed down version of the Z vid. The head definitely goes forward and then snaps back and there is plenty of pink mist going forward. He was shot from behind. It happens very quickly, but that is to be expected.It's a high velocity gunshot after all.

No conspiracy necessary. One crazy guy with a beef against America and looking to be a Soviet hero making what would be an easy shot for anyone with training. Again, the CT depends on false info (like bIn Laden was a cave man).

Also, just because a Mossad guy says ....doesn't make it true. Mossad =trained liars. People, even Mossad operatives, spout all kinds of nonsense to make themselves appear more knowledgeable or important than they are, especially when they are has-beens. Kind of like all the old burned out Mafia guys that claim they killed Hoffa and Kennedy. How many people were in the room killing Hoffa? Was it like a kill Hoffa party? Mossad isn't going to reveal the truth of a real recent or ongoing op and the Mafia isn't going to blab about a high profile hit they actually committed. That stuff ain't "evidence". It's just people talking.

And I like how a CT like "The CIA was running the Finders cult as an op" is real and a conclusion we can leap to just because of who owned a rented storage shed and CIA not cooperating with a request for classified info, but "flat earth", "no such thing as a virus" and "zionists are out to get us" are all fake. It seems that the line between "what is obvious baloney" and what is supported by "evidence" is very thin and malleable; what side of the line a CT falls on seems to be more based on what one wants to believe as opposed to quality of data and other evidence.

Last edited:
I used to buy into the theory that Kennedy's head snaps backward so the shot must have come from the front. Then I saw a slowed down version of the Z vid. The head definitely goes forward and then snaps back and there is plenty of pink mist going forward. He was shot from behind. It happens very quickly, but that is to be expected.It's a high velocity gunshot after all.

No conspiracy necessary. One crazy guy with a beef against America and looking to be a Soviet hero making what would be an easy shot for anyone with training. Again, the CT depends on false info (like bIn Laden was a cave man).

Also, just because a Mossad guys says ....doesn't make it true. Mossad =trained liars. People, even Mossad operatives, spout all kinds of nonsense to make themselves appear more knowledgeable or important than they are, especially when they are has-beens. Kind of like all the Mafia guys that claim they killed Hoffa and Kennedy. Mossad isn't going to reveal the truth of a real op and the Mafia isn't going to blab about a high profile hit they actually committed. That stuff ain't "evidence". It's just people talking.
Can you try to tie that into 9/11, holocaust or Epstein a little tighter? [Please write a mega-post on your refutation of the other 99 inconsistencies in JFK assassination, and at least nod to current research, and maybe put it HERE]

Last edited:
Feels pointless, but I'm glad you're here.
I used the phrase 'story we were spun' deliberately. We were presented with a narrative with the intention that we should accept it. The same was true when the villains changed to become ISIS. That was a new narrative, which presented a new threat. Presentation is everything. It's all phantasmagoria intended for the purposes of distraction.

I used the phrase 'story we were spun' deliberately. We were presented with a narrative with the intention that we should accept it. The same was true when the villains changed to become ISIS. That was a new narrative, which presented a new threat. Presentation is everything. It's all phantasmagoria intended for the purposes of distraction.
So what? People are, first and foremost, story tellers. Good stories - myths - contain coded truths that the listeners can relate to and digest to make sense of their world. What? You want every news release to be a doctoral dissertation? Half the listeners wouldn't be able to follow it and another 25% would lose interest. Then some eggheads would come along and debate it. Titania would be there pointing out "inconsistencies" because he/she doesn't understand that witnesses are unreliable, statements by others in on the investigation are taken out of context, people talk out their asses, there are always gaps in the evidence in any investigation, etc.

Meanwhile the country (actually, the world) is under attack by homicidal maniacs.

There has to be a quick easy to digest story that represents or points to a general truth and that generally informs and then motivates the citizens, as a whole, toward the right course of action. There can be no other way.

Additionally, when intelligence is involved, as it always will be with investigations into assassinations and terrorist attacks, sources and methods must be protected. So the public isn't going to get all of the details for that reason too.

That said, this dumbing down has gone too far in recent years and the myth making has devolved into pure propaganda. People sense that. The myths are too cheap and they fail to resonate. Hence the rise of CTs and a well deserved increased distrust in government and others creating the BS. Though CTs themselves are often information operations that the consumer obliviously gobbles up. The CT info ops can come from the enemies of the US, within or without. They are a great way to damage the morale and cohesion of the nation.

Last edited:
So what? People are, first and foremost, story tellers. Good stories - myths - contain coded truths that the listeners can relate to and digest to make sense of their world. What? You want every news release to be a doctoral dissertation? Half the listeners wouldn't be able to follow it and another 25% would lose interest. Then some eggheads would come along and debate it. Titania would be there pointing out "inconsistencies" because he/she doesn't understand that witnesses are unreliable, statements by others in on the investigation are taken out of context, people talk out their asses, there are always gaps in the evidence in any investigation, etc.

Meanwhile the country (actually, the world) is under attack by homicidal maniacs.

There has to be a quick easy to digest story that represents or points to a general truth and that generally informs and then motivates the citizens, as a whole, toward the right course of action. There can be no other way.

That said, this dumbing down has gone too far in recent years and the myth making has devolved into pure propaganda. People sense that. The myths are too cheap and they fail to resonate. Hence the rise of CTs and a well deserved increased distrust in government and others creating the BS. Though CTs themselves are often information operations that the consumer obliviously gobbles up. The CT info ops can come from the enemies of the US, within or without. They are a great way to damage the morale and cohesion of the nation.

Well, I agree with you that the world (i.e. us) is under attack, but the real question is who is actually making the attack on us? The homicidal maniacs whom you refer to are doing the bidding of others and they are more like psychopaths - coldly clever and calculating, So long as we're in the thrall of the homicidal maniacs, we will never see what the real game is, nor the real enemy behind the curtain.

Well, I agree with you that the world (i.e. us) is under attack, but the real question is who is actually making the attack on us? The homicidal maniacs whom you refer to are doing the bidding of others and they are more like psychopaths - coldly clever and calculating, So long as we're in the thrall of the homicidal maniacs, we will never see what the real game is, nor the real enemy behind the curtain.
But the world has always been under attack.The barbarians are always waiting on the frontier or at the gate. That is human history. Great civilizations have been attacked and destroyed by other groups since the first great civilization. I guess it started when Cain slew Able. Or maybe it's that character who, disguised as a snake, brought us into alignment with his destructive wishes against God.

I don't know, but I fail to understand the level of naïveté expressed in comments like yours.

This is another issue I have with CTs - apparently no one else in the world has agency except the CIA/US government and the Jews. Everyone else in the world are just mindless, normally good natured, pawns according to the theories. Even Oswald. Nope. No way he could have bought a rifle and shot someone with it (a president, at that time, was as easy to shoot as anyone else in a convertible). Evil powers manipulated him, obviously! Radical Islamic asshats -who btw have been trying to conquer the world by the sword since the inception of that cheap knock off religion - couldn't possibly want to kill us. No way! It was really the Jews or the CIA. Maybe both working together! Yeah that's it.

There are doofuses the actually think 9/11 was about the US govt covering up an accounting problem. They are actually willing to believe that over the idea that Jihadists hate us and want to kill us because that's what jihadists have been doing for the past 1,500 years. Sigh......

WTF? Over.

The dancing Israelis were ON ISRAELI TV admitting they were there 'to record the event.' Why did Alex stop short of saying that?
CNN, FOX, all of the major media outlets also recorded the event - as did many individuals with recording equipment.

Are you implying that anyone recording the event was in on planning and executing the attack?

Go to the end of this YT vid. The Israeli says 'We were there to document the event.' Your guest is either an idiot or Mossad, probably the latter. Again, Why, Alex, didn't you say they admitted it on Israeli TV? You surely knew or you would not have brought up their appearance.
(Alex, did you censor my other comment here? Why?)
There is no virus: Yeah Alex really hates that idea. Its ok to say there is no spoon [matrix] and to say there is no world [Mother Teresa] but no virus (even a nuanced view of viruses)? Blasphemy! But you cant blame him, we are all grasping for the solid as reality crumbles. [totally disagree about Alex's handling of 911 interchange, listen again]

In regards to the podcast, Scott Shay and Alex are both courageous to do this. But 45 minutes? I feel cheated. :) The best news is that conspiracies have stormed the University. WE ARE WINNING!

Holocaust: Officially number is 6 million. Unofficially its officially less. Is it so hard to agree "yes it happened, but we exaggerated". Israeli Holocaust historian Yehuda Bauer: “I said to him, ‘Simon, you are telling a lie,’” ... “He said, ‘Sometimes you need to do that to get the results for things you think are essential.’” The stonewalling only reinforces the hateful.

Epstein: Industrial blackmail is a thing. Get over it. Every captured politician who doesn't resign is complicit and in violation of their constitutional oath. No sympathy for them and no sympathy for Shay's blindness.

9/11: "Anyone can write anything about anything", Scott Shay, author. Truth is dead. Thanks for clarifying.

I'm not used to forums so forgive if I'm doing this wrong, but you hit the nail all right, about everything. The '6 million' number (of Jewish victims) has been used for about a century. Etc. That Alex would fail to call out his interviewee (re it all but especially 9/11) says a lot.

A while back Alex started an interview with Dr. Tom Cowan, but refused to continue when Cowan first brought up the fact that the covid virus has not been isolated. (Cowan is in my link, above.) Alex in effect censored the truth. (It's not arguable that covid has not been isolated, in the true, actual meaning of isolation.) Someone does something like this and fails to apologize when the info becomes available, is likely to be a PTB (alt media) mole. Most of the alt media are of this sort, I've found. (If not formal moles then de facto (useful idiots) moles.)

It's good to know that some listeners to this podcast understand the 'problem' with Alex.

Back