Sean Stone, Conspiracy to Spirituality |543|

Alex

Administrator
Sean Stone, Conspiracy to Spirituality |543|
by Alex Tsakiris | Mar 8 | Skepticism
Tweet

Sean Stone on his new docuseries Best Kept Secret.
skpetiko-543-sean-stone-300x300.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting interview. But, it still points out to the missing duality that I feel needs to be addressed.
We understand that most of society has the whole need to be protected through a governmental system. A desire to feel that someone is in charge that has their best interests. That's clear.
But, what seems to be missing is the equally clear issue that there's also a large group that HAS to believe that the government is involved in some kind of cabal. That there must be an equally powerful force. It's STILL the same need to believe that someone is in control somewhere running the entire show.
Very few people consider the idea that maybe there ISN'T a control from the top. Maybe everyone is running strictly from their own selfish positions.
I mean we get that whenever we think people are thinking about us, 99% of the time we aren't in their mix of things to think about.
But, when it comes to running a city, a state, a country, or the world, somehow we think that the ones at the top just defy human experience and somehow become ultra-focused on long-term goals.
Why is that? Again, I think it's a need by most people in the world to believe that for good or ill SOMEONE has a plan and they are enacting it with devilish or angelic purposes.
It's those beliefs that are inherently, anti-democratic. They require people to look to someone as doing something.
Instead of rolling up their sleeves and saying, "Guess what? We're all in this together folks. That means, freedom and democracy is messy and we have to work on it as a collective group of human souls empowered to find our own way... together."
It's our job to get out of the way of each other in doing it.
Which is why you won't see me changing my opinion based on the left/right narrative. I'm always interested in what makes sense long-term to support effective, healthy change.
Doesn't mean, I don't have my own blinders. EVERYONE does. But it does mean, that too many people always consider that a single path is the only way up the mountain.
J

Interesting interview. But, it still points out to the missing duality that I feel needs to be addressed.
We understand that most of society has the whole need to be protected through a governmental system. A desire to feel that someone is in charge that has their best interests. That's clear.
But, what seems to be missing is the equally clear issue that there's also a large group that HAS to believe that the government is involved in some kind of cabal. That there must be an equally powerful force. It's STILL the same need to believe that someone is in control somewhere running the entire show.
Very few people consider the idea that maybe there ISN'T a control from the top. Maybe everyone is running strictly from their own selfish positions.
I mean we get that whenever we think people are thinking about us, 99% of the time we aren't in their mix of things to think about.
But, when it comes to running a city, a state, a country, or the world, somehow we think that the ones at the top just defy human experience and somehow become ultra-focused on long-term goals.
Why is that? Again, I think it's a need by most people in the world to believe that for good or ill SOMEONE has a plan and they are enacting it with devilish or angelic purposes.
It's those beliefs that are inherently, anti-democratic. They require people to look to someone as doing something.
Instead of rolling up their sleeves and saying, "Guess what? We're all in this together folks. That means, freedom and democracy is messy and we have to work on it as a collective group of human souls empowered to find our own way... together."
It's our job to get out of the way of each other in doing it.
Which is why you won't see me changing my opinion based on the left/right narrative. I'm always interested in what makes sense long-term to support effective, healthy change.
Doesn't mean, I don't have my own blinders. EVERYONE does. But it does mean, that too many people always consider that a single path is the only way up the mountain.
J
Inmates running the asylum. Nobody in charge. We're all mad here!

Reactions: Kim
That's a great 'both/and' comment instead of a 'either/or' one. I think David Whitehead clearly shows in his 'Cult of the Medics' that the catholic church & the Jesuits take their interests very seriously. Their close association w/ the scummy predecessors of today's Big Pharma gives the plandemic a historical connection. So, yes, no one but many groups are definitely running things their way & in their best interests. They are called the oligarchs, Shadow Gov't., Deep State, or what have you.
So where are we today? Are we being shuffled into line for WWIII? I originally thought we'd been ruined economically so we could be marched off to fight & die in China for a paycheck, but it's starting to look like the military industrial complex wants it to be Pukein & Russia. I don't think they planned it that way, but NATO, Biden, & others wet their pants instead of sanctioning & punishing Pukein BEFORE he entered Ukraine. What a bunch of idiots!! One hundred thousands troops on Ukraine's border, but no, maybe he won't invade. How absolutely absurd.
I'd like to hear more about what COVID really is. If it's a bioweapon, it's a sorry one that kills mostly w/ a lot of help from the hospitals & incompetent doctors & nurses. I still think it's more likely a chemical weapon developed from venoms & other naturally deadly poisons. Look at the idiot Chinese, still trying "to stamp out COVID" using a zero tolerance policy. Right now, it's giving them hell in dozens of cities in 20 provinces.
What I want to know is why some ppl insist in portraying that venal & deeply sick narcissist tRump as some kind of not-so-bad guy. The Dimocrats did rig the 2020 election? It's a good thing they did (which they didn't) b/c we'd already be smoking cinders w/ tRump in office or he'd have handed over Ukraine to Pukein w/o a shot being fired.
Man, if you want evidence of the Shadow Gov't, look at tRump whining about how he wanted demonstrations in every city if he was charged w/ Jan. 6th crimes. Somebody must have called him & told that half-wit to shut up b/c you're in the clear. No jail for American presidents who are white & stupid as you. So soon after being told that, he confesses on Twitter to his involvement in Jan. 6th, thumbing his nose at everyone who wants him jailed & silenced b/c he knows he's a Deep State darling now. So, like you said, Bedlam is run by chronic bed wetters & schizophrenics, so learn to love the Bomb!

Another mishmash of quasi philosophical theological psychological and scientific concepts strung together to promote nonsensical ideas about unexplained experiences and phenomena. But mixed in there are some really good observations about power, profit, and politics in the shadow of the pandemic.

An interesting show. It felt like more of an interview though, rather than learning new stuff. It might sound odd but it felt like there was level 3 potential but it didn't really get there in my opinion.
Sean had some interesting points for sure. Felt like inside knowledge on some stuff. Very assured and confident in his beliefs (which I always find a tad off-putting but that might be cos I was reared in blighty). A worthy guest. Thanks Alex.

Excellent discussion on Q and the issues of why we go for the most outrageous statements.
Honestly, I think they danced around the issues too a little, but having someone outside of America- a brit- provided some points about how the delusion, hell, I'd go so far as to make it a spell on Americans helps them miss the main points of why things are so screwed up

Excellent discussion on Q and the issues of why we go for the most outrageous statements.
Honestly, I think they danced around the issues too a little, but having someone outside of America- a brit- provided some points about how the delusion, hell, I'd go so far as to make it a spell on Americans helps them miss the main points of why things are so screwed up
FUCK YOU attacking America. You're "outgunned". Maybe you should look to yourself as the cause of all your woes.

FUCK YOU attacking America. You're "outgunned". Maybe you should look to yourself as the cause of all your woes.

How is being honestly critical "attacking America"?
Americans are critical of other countries without "attacking them" aren't they?
America has a TON of positives, but are we really going to suggest there are no problems? Really?
Canada is the same. I have no issue talking about the problems of Canada without attacking it.
But then, I'm not interested in nationalism.
J

How is being honestly critical "attacking America"?
Americans are critical of other countries without "attacking them" aren't they?
America has a TON of positives, but are we really going to suggest there are no problems? Really?
Canada is the same. I have no issue talking about the problems of Canada without attacking it.
But then, I'm not interested in nationalism.
J
THOSE LINES YOU KEEP REFERRING TO ARE SUPERFLUOUS AND DO NOT EXIST "EMPIRICALLY".
All of our countries didn't even exist before colonialism.
You don't even know me, or any of the "Americans" here, and you don't make a REAL effort.
How silly.
I wonder what it will be like when those of us who challenge (not really!) your beliefs and comfort are no longer around to converse with. Then you'll be "safe as houses".

Last edited:
I don't know if this is the best place to post this. Yes, The Plandemic is pretty much an established fact now. But I want to point out something about the issue of "spirituality" and the devaluing of what some people think of as their material selves, versus what they think of as their "spiritual" selves, and the relationship between those two things and consciousness.

If a person is able to shift their perspective to look at the issue from the other side, the existence of our material selves can be seen as just as miraculous and mystical as our consciousness. In other words, we typically ask the question of why our material selves should be accompanied by this thing we call consciousness, and then consciousness becomes this mystical thing that people become fixated with.

But if we believe the two are separate, we could just as easily ask why our consciousness is accompanied by the thing we call our material selves. From an existential perspective, the existence of materials is just as inexplicable as that of consciousness. Nobody really has an explanation for where it came from or exactly how it came into being, and the closer we look at it, the stranger it becomes.

So devaluing our physical existence in favor of the notion that we are actually "something else" doesn't seem justified to me at all. If anything it's a wilful ignorance of an aspect of our existence that is not only just as mysterious as consciousness, but equally, significant in terms of what makes up the universe around us. If we are to evolve our understanding of the universe, we need to be able to look at everything in a more holistic manner.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kim
I don't know if this is the best place to post this. Yes, The Plandemic is pretty much an established fact now. But I want to point out something about the issue of "spirituality" and the devaluing of what some people think of as their material selves, versus what they think of as their "spiritual" selves, and the relationship between those two things and consciousness.

If a person is able to shift their perspective to look at the issue from the other side, the existence of our material selves can be seen as just as miraculous and mystical as our consciousness. In other words, we typically ask the question of why our material selves should be accompanied by this thing we call consciousness, and then consciousness become this mystical thing that people become fixated with.

But if we believe the two are separate, we could just as easily ask why our consciousness is accompanied by the thing we call our material selves. From an existential perspective, the existence of materials is just as inexplicable as that of consciousness. Nobody really has an explanation for where it came from or exactly how it came into being, and the closer we look at it, the stranger it becomes.

So devaluing our physical existence in favor of the notion that we are actually "something else" doesn't seem justified to me at all. If anything it's a wilful ignorance of an aspect of our existence that is not only just as mysterious as consciousness, but equally, significant in terms of what makes up the universe around us. If we are to evolve our understanding of the universe, we need to be able to look at everything in a more holistic manner.
That's pretty broad look at core issues for so many of us. It's the old "Who am I?" & "Why am I here, dude?" thing. I like the Five Kleshas that Karen Newell brought up in one of her & Eben Alexander, MD Q & A sessions in their Inner Sanctum series. I see the common problem exposed well by a consideration of those five. https://www.bing.com/search?pc=U528&q=5+kleshas+patanjali&form=U528DF

If one gets a firm grasp of the kleshas, then one can avoid the suffering & squirrel cage wheel issues in life a lot better. So, to my way of thinking then, if you consider your dense body miraculous, that's fine. In many, many ways it definitely is. Kenneth Ring, PhD, was one of the first NDE researchers who crowed about the "crowds" of spirits that want a chance to incarnate & thereby speed their cultivation or enjoy the senses & physical pleasures, etc. However, I'm of the school that says the dense body is impermanent & can seduce the unaware into all kinds of delusions that then have to be dealt with. Like family is all-important & blood is thicker than water, which is good stuff until your family steals from you or your wife & her family work to kill your daughter or son b/c they can't stand to share them w/ you.
I was amazed at the family is all-important cult in the Philippines until I learned they were just as wretched a bunch of back-stabbers as American families can be. So my point here is that your meat suit is going to conk out at some point & then if you're not a wise & loving/compassionate being, then you will be at a loss for what to make of what just happened. An awareness of the after-life or the Other Side is a very good idea.

For example, my grandmother on my father's side came to me while I slept & asked me, "What do I do now?" She was an old bible thumper to a small degree, thank goodness, but toward the end of her 82 years, she got into some pretty weird "700 Club" ideas, Jerry Fartwell, Tammy Faye & the PTL (Praise The Lord) non-sense. What happened after that is still a mystery. Did I leave my body & show her around? I'm confident that my passing will have some answers for me.

If one gets a firm grasp of the kleshas, then one can avoid the suffering & squirrel cage wheel issues in life a lot better.
I'm one of those annoying people who have trained themselves to recognize where it's likely that there are exceptions to the rules, and these kleshas are no exception. I'm sure there are some benefits to considering them in an appropriate manner, but if one doesn't see the exceptions, then they leave themselves open to blind spots that could come back to bite them.
So, to my way of thinking then, if you consider your dense body miraculous, that's fine. In many, many ways it definitely is. Kenneth Ring, PhD, was one of the first NDE researchers who crowed about the "crowds" of spirits that want a chance to incarnate & thereby speed their cultivation or enjoy the senses & physical pleasures, etc.
Interesting.
However, I'm of the school that says the dense body is impermanent & can seduce the unaware into all kinds of delusions that then have to be dealt with. Like family is all-important & blood is thicker than water, which is good stuff until your family steals from you or your wife & her family work to kill your daughter or son b/c they can't stand to share them w/ you.
Permanence is a concept that I doubt anyone really has a firm grip on. I wouldn't place too much emphasis on it, especially as a tool to reinforce the idea that the mind, or spirit or whatever you think the other aspect of our existence is, is in any way superior or permanent.
I was amazed at the family is all-important cult in the Philippines until I learned they were just as wretched a bunch of back-stabbers as American families can be.
Interesting. I was just having that discussion the other day with a friend who is supporting a family down there.
So my point here is that your meat suit is going to conk out at some point & then if you're not a wise & loving/compassionate being, then you will be at a loss for what to make of what just happened.
Or your life will simply end and that won't be an issue.
An awareness of the after-life or the Other Side is a very good idea.
The idea of the "Other Side" is really fuzzy for most people. They think their notion of it is what it is actually like, but they really haven't thought it through other than in a sort of wish-fulfilment type fashion. If they used their intellect to analyze the situation, they'd realize that afterlives as most people think of them is impossible, and that at best, any afterworld you cannot be anything more than a copy — and a rather incomplete one at that.
For example, my grandmother on my father's side came to me while I slept & asked me, "What do I do now?" She was an old bible thumper to a small degree, thank goodness, but toward the end of her 82 years, she got into some pretty weird "700 Club" ideas, Jerry Fartwell, Tammy Faye & the PTL (Praise The Lord) non-sense. What happened after that is still a mystery. Did I leave my body & show her around? I'm confident that my passing will have some answers for me.
Well — I don't want to destroy your confidence. Someone once said to me that before you pull a crutch out from under someone, be prepared to replace it with something else. I'm not saying that for you specifically, your confidence is any sort of crutch. You might be perfectly able to adapt to the realization that afterlives as most people think of them are impossible — but most believers can't or won't or are very resistant.

Instead they deny ( remain ignorant ) and keep their belief firmly attached to their egos, and even attack others in order to defend their beliefs It's all the kleshas — except the last part has been switched around. Perhaps it needs some revising?

Back