Steven Snider, Creating the Super Soldier |569|

Alex

Administrator
Steven Snider, Creating the Super Soilder |569|
by Alex Tsakiris | Sep 13 | Skepticism
Tweet
Steven Snider is an author, blogger and host of The Farm podcast.
skeptiko-569-steven-snider-300x300.jpg

Note: The physically abusive boyfriend doesn't write out his monthly protocol of abuse before executing.
I think the term psychological warfare is just a description of the weaponry. I don’t think the MK ultra experiments invented MK ultra but rather simply studied and weaponized it.
I almost want to argue that there may be no such thing as a psychological operation in the way we commonly describe them, but rather just attacks that involve psychological weaponry.
When we say something is a psyop aren’t we really just calling out the fact that we recognize psychological weaponry being used? Rather than making the assumption of advanced/Dedicated pre-planning? I don' t know if we really think about this part deeply when we're using the term.
It looks to me more like simple specialization in the same way that a martial artist specializes in a particular art. And when the fight comes or the victim comes, there’s no planning involved.
I’d argue that the weaponry developed throughout and after the MK ultra experiments was never invented but has always existed just like dirty boxing. And I really think might be it - That when we are calling out psyop we’re really just calling out dirty boxing. And the only reason we would assume pre-planning is because To someone who doesn’t box dirty, it looks like it would require planning. And the gut punch of it all is that this likely scales, seamlessly, from petty teasing all the way up to false flagging entire nations into decades long wars.

To answer: How would I run it?
I would have to learn how to use those tools from scratch. Whereas for the people who use those weapons, it’s probably just like clocking into work. The example that pops up which has been in my mind recently is Britney Spears. Most of us know that she’s basically enslaved under contract. medication, and almost certainly psychological programming. That’s where I would apply your question of how would I run it. And I have to say I highly doubt the plans ever even go on paper. Just dirty boxing, high-levels show biz style.

And absolutely the same thing went for the Rona. In March 2020 anyone who was paying attention saw a shit ton of improv happening in real time at the highest levels. And I don’t think there exists a clearer image of dirty boxing. Except for maybe the Event 201 thing. That one would actually be the equivalent of the abusive boyfriend or writing out his plans in advance. Or maybe better yet a Pimp Convention (See South Park Clip)

Aside,
My fascination with FE, Virus Skepticism, and many other CT's is the fact that while "The Front Gate"(which is whatever needed to completely resolve the issue) is so obviously heavily guarded, to me it's also so simultaneously obvious that it would only take one simple good idea to collapse it(each) all down. And I really enjoy investigating this area. Like the one spot on the giant boulder where a carefully placed chisel and a smack of the hammer could split the boulder in two.

First off I think we ought to move this discussion to the new thread on 569 with stephen. I also I think there might be a standalone show on what's going on with the science ops... and how it relates to the covid plandemic trauma. I get the sense that this uber empiricism has become more of a thing. i.e. "I don't believe anything you f****** eggheads say anymore... prove it to to my satisfaction or I won't believe it... let's start with the flat earth... if you think the earth is round then explain to me why the water doesn't fall off like it would off a basketball."

anyway, I think understanding this requires a deep dive into how these operations are probably run. we've touched on it here but we probably need to go much deeper. does anyone know someone who has investigated these kinds of operations and could join in this discussion?

So to your point above, I don't imagine the front gate for the viral delusion working quite this way. also, I see it as totally different than the much bigger, much more complicated, much more heavy hitter plandemic operation.

I imagine the "there is no virus" op to be much more ad hoc/ organic/"gift-from-the-god-of-useful-idiots" kind of thing. again, I'm thinking back to my conversation with a guy who was running a couple hundred sock puppets. having a bunch of those people on board would not be very hard/expensive to do. and I think I could get a lot of bang for my buck... tons of gaslighting... tons of misinformation / disinformation planting. so, when I start to see something like the " viruses don't exist" meme really take hold, it's super simple to "feed it" as you said... then, grab the popcorn and sit back and watch it go. you don't really need to have any specific goal for the thing. you just want to see the confusion. operation mindfuck version 5,625.

First off I think we ought to move this discussion to the new thread on 569 with stephen. I also I think there might be a standalone show on what's going on with the science ops... and how it relates to the covid plandemic trauma. I get the sense that this uber empiricism has become more of a thing. i.e. "I don't believe anything you f****** eggheads say anymore... prove it to to my satisfaction or I won't believe it... let's start with the flat earth... if you think the earth is round then explain to me why the water doesn't fall off like it would off a basketball."

anyway, I think understanding this requires a deep dive into how these operations are probably run. we've touched on it here but we probably need to go much deeper. does anyone know someone who has investigated these kinds of operations and could join in this discussion?

So to your point above, I don't imagine the front gate for the viral delusion working quite this way. also, I see it as totally different than the much bigger, much more complicated, much more heavy hitter plandemic operation.

I imagine the "there is no virus" op to be much more ad hoc/ organic/"gift-from-the-god-of-useful-idiots" kind of thing. again, I'm thinking back to my conversation with a guy who was running a couple hundred sock puppets. having a bunch of those people on board would not be very hard/expensive to do. and I think I could get a lot of bang for my buck... tons of gaslighting... tons of misinformation / disinformation planting. so, when I start to see something like the " viruses don't exist" meme really take hold, it's super simple to "feed it" as you said... then, grab the popcorn and sit back and watch it go. you don't really need to have any specific goal for the thing. you just want to see the confusion. operation mindfuck version 5,625.
Thank you! Looking forward to digging into this further.
I will be aiming to argue that these entities are actually doing this to hide/protect specific sensitivities, as opposed to just distraction/jingling-keys. And that as a society, this is a martial-arts-esc skill we can-easily/need-to learn in order to defend against this weapon.

if you have anything new on this case add it here:
William Ramsey, The Satanic Panic Head Fake |463 - Skeptiko
Checked it out. Good interview. Some of the same issues I've mentioned on previous episodes. I don't know how to get the idea through that in order to wrap our heads around what's being talked about, we need more precision in the jargon and the formulation of theories.

To use a navigational analogy, if the theory is the map and language provides the detail, then these subjects need enough precision of language to navigate the tight spots, or you'll run aground. It's not good enough to just throw a phrase like "extended consciousness realm" out there and have everyone interpret it according to their own vague notions.
Checked that out and don't find it convincing. It's an attempt to convict based on hearsay, opinions, and assumptions ( not "facts" ). The first three links I tried didn't work. That's not to say I actually know what happened ( obviously I don't ). But neither does anyone else other than the real perpetrators — whoever they are. And again, why would guilty people hire lawyers to examine evidence that could prove they did it?

Last edited:
Thank you! Looking forward to digging into this further.
I will be aiming to argue that these entities are actually doing this to hide/protect specific sensitivities, as opposed to just distraction/jingling-keys. And that as a society, this is a martial-arts-esc skill we can-easily/need-to learn in order to defend against this weapon.
Regarding the “feeding” into the Op,
I think I can argue that the feeding is not intrinsic. Rather, it typically comes with a massive sacrifice. For instance,

FE: For $10-100million(or roughly a few days budget) NASA could study and supply the total required spoonfeeding of the reality of Space to the totality of FE’ers within a span of a few weeks (after maybe a few weeks of think-tanking prior to make sure all bases are covered). Let’s pretend that’s 10 million people worldwide. That’s 10 million potential customers/supporters. But NASA(and The vast science community) would lose the term “Flat-Earther” which they can currently slap upon any person or group who doesn’t support them.
Would you agree that (in this hypothetical) NASA & the Science Community displays/has-assigned a higher value to their “Flat Earther” tool/weapon than they display/have-assigned to the 10million (give or take) potential added supporters which they apparently don’t seem to be hurt about missing??
If we happen to stumble upon someone who has studied this subject, I would like to ask them on that basis, What’s their breakdown of the cost/benefit of the “Flat Earther” Weaponized Label (VS) the Forsaken 10 million could-be supporters? (With focus on the value of the weapon).

I think the simplest answer is the idea that it’s a Tool to exempt them from dealing in Transparency in regard to given Concerns, be they specific, or potential, or even just hypothetical-future concerns.
But even this explanation is built upon the basis that there IS something to hide.

The other simplest explanation is just “dirty boxing” (again), as in perhaps they just box dirty.. be it per preference, by nature, or by tradition. And in this case (intentional forsaking of potential customers and/or forsaking of opportunity to learn how better ELI5 Space in general), I’d argue that a risk/benefit is almost surely thoroughly considered. And to keep with boxing analogy, Boxers know of certainty that they will lose fans if they box dirty, and they do that math in the ring, real-time, in full spotlight. So they know it will lose them fans even as they’re winding up the punch. So therefore, even a seasoned dirty-boxer should/would box clean in situations where there’s no additional cost to do so.

Last edited:
Regarding the “feeding” into the Op,
I think I can argue that the feeding is not intrinsic. Rather, it typically comes with a massive sacrifice. For instance,

FE: For $10-100million(or roughly a few days budget) NASA could study and supply the total required spoonfeeding of the reality of Space to the totality of FE’ers within a span of a few weeks (after maybe a few weeks of think-tanking prior to make sure all bases are covered). Let’s pretend that’s 10 million people worldwide. That’s 10 million potential customers/supporters. But NASA(and The vast science community) would lose the term “Flat-Earther” which they can currently slap upon any person or group who doesn’t support them.
Would you agree that (in this hypothetical) NASA & the Science Community displays/has-assigned a higher value to their “Flat Earther” tool/weapon than they display/have-assigned to the 10million (give or take) potential added supporters which they apparently don’t seem to be hurt about missing??
If we happen to stumble upon someone who has studied this subject, I would like to ask them on that basis, What’s their breakdown of the cost/benefit of the “Flat Earther” Weaponized Label (VS) the Forsaken 10 million could-be supporters? (With focus on the value of the weapon).

I think the simplest answer is the idea that it’s a Tool to exempt them from dealing in Transparency in regard to given Concerns, be they specific, or potential, or even just hypothetical-future concerns.
But even this explanation is built upon the basis that there IS something to hide.

The other simplest explanation is just “dirty boxing” (again), as in perhaps they just box dirty.. be it per preference, by nature, or by tradition. And in this case (intentional forsaking of potential customers and/or forsaking of opportunity to learn how better ELI5 Space in general), I’d argue that a risk/benefit is almost surely thoroughly considered. And to keep with boxing analogy, Boxers know of certainty that they will lose fans if they box dirty, and they do that math in the ring, real-time, in full spotlight. So they know it will lose them fans even as they’re winding up the punch. So therefore, even a seasoned dirty-boxer should/would box clean in situations where there’s no additional cost to do so.

you lost me with the FE thing :eek:

The way you described this also doesn't make sense. Are you saying NASA or some other space agency is necessary in order to persuade Flat Earthers that the world is a globe??...
I don't get this. The ancient Greeks and the Vikings didn't require space exploration to figure out the planet is a globe... With intercontinental flight there's absolutely no question. It's completely clear cut.

So why do Flat Earthers get riled up about people making fun of them by calling them "Flat Earthers"?... In my opinion, someone who ignores abundantly available evidence which is easily testable oneself deserves the derision they get.

I don't think it's a sign of an advanced spirit to not deride such nonsense

The way you described this also doesn't make sense. Are you saying NASA or some other space agency is necessary in order to persuade Flat Earthers that the world is a globe??...
I don't get this. The ancient Greeks and the Vikings didn't require space exploration to figure out the planet is a globe... With intercontinental flight there's absolutely no question. It's completely clear cut.

So why do Flat Earthers get riled up about people making fun of them by calling them "Flat Earthers"?... In my opinion, someone who ignores abundantly available evidence which is easily testable oneself deserves the derision they get.

I don't think it's a sign of an advanced spirit to not deride such nonsense
....This, yet somehow....
I can tell you directly that I currently 100% believe the Earth is round and we live in a universe populated with seemingly endless galaxies. And you will know that I'm being honest because you know me well enough to know that I'd say otherwise if I believed otherwise.
And still, 2 days later, when I'm working on searching/finding vulerabilities within the psyop, I'll bring up ideas about how put a giant spotlight on both the Pysop-ers and the Pysop-ees simultaneously... You will hear/interpret that somehow my above Round-statement must have been misunderstood, and I seem to be no longer on "Team Flat Earthers are stupid, end of story", which Team I was never on, but rather you had assumed that said 100%-Belief-It's-Round must inherently place me on that team. Hence analogies are needed.

I get your point. I thought I got it before, but I got it even more now :)

I think there's a really interesting conversation to be had here... not sure this is the place to do it... i.e. buried in an old contentious thread, but I'll start here until somebody wants to take the time to move it.

to be clear, the following is talking about the psyop, not FE reality. so, if I was running the FE psyop I would have absolutely zero motivation to use NASA or any other government agency to "clear things up."

remember, the name of the game is divide and rule. I don't want consensus. I want confusion. I want "I don't know who to believe." I want groups to splinter off into intellectual ghettos like FE (and no virus) so they can remove themselves from serious public discourse.

@Alex
At around the 1:20:00 timestamp with Steven Snider you were saying that world government is inevitable. When did you record this interview?
Surely you see since butting heads with Chester on world government that it is not inevitable... right?......

Snider's response to you in the interview was spot on. Basically what I have been saying too but using different examples... That at many points in history certain things seemed inevitable, but it didn't turn out that way.

@Alex
At around the 1:20:00 timestamp with Steven Snider you were saying that world government is inevitable. When did you record this interview?
Surely you see since butting heads with Chester on world government that it is not inevitable... right?......

Snider's response to you in the interview was spot on. Basically what I have been saying too but using different examples... That at many points in history certain things seemed inevitable, but it didn't turn out that way.

lol... I heard that and thought, "uh oh, Nelson is going to have something to say about this and Chester will be [[p]]"

Personally, I think it will continue to move in that direction but there will always be groups attempting to and partially succeeding in breaking away from it... and as far as whether or not it will ultimately be "successful" depends on your definition of success... some might look at the "lockstep" coordination of media, governments, and corporations during the pandemic and say we already have de facto world government. The nation-state will likely continue to fade in significance.

But at some point some event will really shake things up and really give us a great reset... maybe the sun will go micro-nova like Suspicious0bservers says and then we'll start building the power pyramid all over again with tribes... the interesting thing to see this time around: what sort of technological capability and knowledge will be preserved in the DUMBs and bunkers and how will seeding the next 12,000 years of humanity with whatever caches survive... how will that change the development of human history?

Last edited:
But at some point some event will really shake things up and really give us a great reset... maybe the sun will go micro-nova like Suspicious0bservers says and then we'll start building the power pyramid all over again with tribes... the interesting thing to see this time around: what sort of technological capability and knowledge will be preserved in the DUMBs and bunkers and how will seeding the next 12,000 years of humanity with whatever caches survive... how will that change the development of human history?

Just to say about the great pyramids in Egypt though. Matt from the Ancient Architects channel made a great presentation on why the power plant theory of the pyramids is incorrect :)

Question at end: what are the moral issues of the super solider? As we stretch the boundaries of how far CAN we go, what about the question of how far SHOULD we go?

When I was a kid I always wanted to be a Navy SEAL, so you can probably guess what I'll say... But now would I want to serve the US government? Hell no. Terminal List was a pretty good series BTW!

What is every kid's favorite dinosaur? Or at least the most well-known? T-rex

What is AWEsome? Power differentials.

Humans will endeavor to be powerful, to be a part of something powerful, and after a while... we enjoy tearing down the powerful thing and attempting something even more powerful. "A world of victory after victory, triumph after triumph after triumph: an endless pressing, pressing, pressing upon the nerve of power." -1984

The powerful thing is meaningless unless there is something resisting it and unless it stands high above a majority of something far weaker. The powerful thing is also meaningless unless it is flawed and susceptible to destruction. Every superhero needs a super-villain a kryptonite.

I believe reality is authored like a story to explore interestingness and the mechanical physics and cosmology is just the plausible backstory so ultimately every power differential will be explored.

I see humanity being weakened and domesticated and I don't like it.

There is of course the principle of balance and with increased power comes increased responsibility. The need to balance individual power with group power and the need to exist in balance with the environment. I think we should all aspire to be peaceful warriors. To be as individually powerful as possible yet reserved, disciplined, and self-governed. In the long term power differentials lead to instability, corruption, collapse but that is part of the interestingness.

Our intelligence and technology has given us a power differential over the rest of nature and the only thing keeping it in check is our delicate young that require so much care, love, empathy for so many years. Without our delicate resource hungry babies to ensure empathy and love remains a necessary trait for survival, we might turn into the Borg. And now that technology is actually starting to get in the way of this it is not good.

So as far as super soldiers go... let's go all the way! How interesting is a world full of weakened domesticated sheep and none who tower above it? Yes those super-soldiers will be assholes but some of them will reproduce and rebel against the system and be our super heroes!

Where are the giants, the heroes of old, the men of renown?

I'm part bionic man... two hip replacements and I have 20/15 vision from Lasik. I diet, lift weights, do cardio... trying to do my best to fit the archetypal superhero image for my kids as long as I can. What augmentations (given they are safe and don't ruin my health later in life) wouldn't I like? Who wouldn't love to have an edge? To be smarter, faster, stronger?

This episode was Awesome. I'm really warming up to Steven, and getting to understand him.
Totally enjoyed the back and forth on the dark stuff, and Alex nailed it with the We gotta learn the dark stuff in order to defend against it, but then once we have the weapon it's kind of a waste if we don't use it. And who better to use it on than our own?. And how that applies to physical weapons, all the way to genetics, medicine, climate, trauma, race, gender, and on and on.
Awesome stuff!

Convicted by a jury twice. Never exonerated..
What-ever
pls move this level 1 discussion to other thread.
You guys are the ones who brought it up on this show ( not me ). Besides, I have no means to move anything here. You or one the mods with admin rights will have to do that. And since when is the search for truth a "level 1" pursuit? That sounds rather sanctimonious.

On that subject — the conversation "level" hierarchy thing is fine in casual sense, but doesn't seem all that well defined. Some of the "level 2 & 3" stuff seems to me more like pop philosophy and pseudoscience — which to me is "lower" than your idea of "level 1" ( the science ). You criticize people for saying consciousness is an illusion. But I'm not sure you get what they mean. From what I can tell, they don't mean it "doesn't exist". You just seem to pop that in there as an assumption.

I wonder if you even hold a coherent version of what consciousness is? I can't tell. I mostly hear you criticize other people's views and add some vague comments about idealism as an alternative. Idealism cannot be disproven, but making it work means it would have to be so convoluted, especially on an individual level, that I can't take it seriously.

Last edited:
Idealism cannot be disproven, but making it work means it would have to be so convoluted, especially on an individual level, that I can't take it seriously.

Either that or some sort of radical solipsism in which everyone else in the cosmos is merely an npc

I'm very sceptical of idealism too btw. Apologies for being unfriendly about your film recommendation on the other thread. Haven't had enough sleep in the last week. I appreciate your contributions though :)

Back