Summer is Coming

Not that I'm a vegetarian, 40% maybe
Thing is though, there's what we will accept and then there are the limits of what the ecosystem will provide.
I live within walking distance of a supermarket but that's becoming slightly less of a comfort
If you draw a line from where we are to where we seem to be heading it's not pretty but the question is how long have we got in the shopping zone*
Peak population needs a well functioning just in time food delivery system and droughts, floods, ocean acidification and all the other turds which are travelling towards the fan can change that

*At least a few years I hope

July was the hottest month on the planet.
Vancouver and B.C. Hitting previously unheard of smoke and particulates in the atmosphere from innumerable fires from both human negligence and the heat.
But hey... let's keep saying that Climate Change is a scam.

July was the hottest month on the planet.
Vancouver and B.C. Hitting previously unheard of smoke and particulates in the atmosphere from innumerable fires from both human negligence and the heat.
But hey... let's keep saying that Climate Change is a scam.

Extreme weather is not limited to America. This summer temperatures and wildfires in Europe are also record breaking: High heat: Spain clocks prelim record temp of 116.96 as Southern Europe swelters - ABC7 Chicago

Back