Trump Consciousness

Anyway Silence apart from the mountain of evidence, inconsistencies and malpractice which i cant be bothered going into, from what i remember one county in the US (which wasn't seriously flagged for election fraud) is the only place in the whole US that has managed to get permission to audit their paper ballots. They found 6% of the votes were fraudulent. I think it was somewhere in Arizona

Last edited:
Gotta say tho. The cops seem far too trigger in the US. I very often make a point of being a bit defensive with cops, firstly because i'm not doing anything wrong but also to keep them from getting too big an idea about themselves. Is the main thing that puts me off coming to the US. Like i could scratch my leg and end up with 4 slugs in me. Also when my brother was in the States he was taking a picture under a bridge and a bunch of cops turned up to say it was a restricted area. Because he didn't cower into yes sir no sir and asked what the big deal was all about, one of them was pointing at another cops gun saying 'don't you know he can kill your ass' . He was taking a picture somewhere which seemed public, unarmed and had his life threatened. Very sad

It seems good that at least in Arizona a Bill (see link below) like this has been voted on almost unanimously to lock up pedophiles for life (that's if law enforcement are actually given any funding to go after pedophiles, child traffikers etc which at the moment of the trillions in the annual national US budget a sickening 22 million, believe it or not, goes towards this). Lets hope the Bill actually gets enacted and doesnt just remain a Bill that was just voted on.
The one freek bitch that has oppossed it just happens to be a long time ally of Hilary Clinton (Hilary being satanic ritual abuse cult imo). The reason for opposing the fucking freek says is that it would affect people of colour more. What the fuck is she saying? People of colour are more likely to be pedophiles? Even if that was true, which i dont think it is, who gives a fuck? A pedo is a pedo. The truth is that there are more people of colour in US prisons of which much has to do with ridiculous drug laws combined with three strikes and you're out legislation. Basically someone commits a serious offence when they're younger, may well have sorted their life out where it counts then gets caught stealing a pack of sweets or possesion of drugs (including healthy outdoor grown cannabis, not that that is the point) as a third offence and they are put in prison for the rest of their life. Go figure.
This is a video from people in law enforcement who see the ludicrousness of the drug situation. It should be noted that at some point it says that ruthless drug gangs exploit children. What is being said basically is that minors end up moving the drugs around as they are less likely to get caught which bad as this is he is not saying that drug gangs are widely known for pedophilia though obviously there will be some instances
Below is an article regarding the Bill that has been voted on in Arizona to lock up pedos for life with the exception of one sick bitch
https://nationalfile.com/video-dem-...philes-because-it-would-hurt-people-of-color/

Last edited:
https://t.me/real_DonaldJTrump/13478

Donald J. Trump​
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.​
So many people would like to thank the brave and patriotic Republican State Senators from Arizona for the incredible job they are doing in exposing the large scale Voter Fraud which took place in the 2020 Presidential Election. Their tireless efforts have led to a massive recount, ballot examination, and full forensic audit, undertaken by experts retained by the State Senate, with results to be announced within six weeks. The Democrats, upon hearing the news of the Court Order, have sent 73 lawyers to Arizona in an effort to stop this recount and full transparency because THEY KNOW WHAT THEY DID! The Democrats are desperate for the FRAUD to remain concealed because, when revealed, the Great States of Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, New Hampshire, and the Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, would be forced to complete the work already started. The Arizona recount and examination will be on live TV (OAN) for all to watch.​
Why are the Democrats so desperate to stop this Election Fraud from being revealed? That answer is obvious! The Governor of Arizona, Doug Ducey, has been shockingly of zero help to the State Senate. He wants to “pretend” the election was free and fair. What are he and the Maricopa County Commissioners trying to hide? Our country needs the truth of the scam 2020 Election to be exposed. If it is not, just as if we have “no borders,” we cannot be a Great Nation. Honest elections are America’s Heart and Soul. We must never allow this to happen to our Great Country again. Thank you State Senators and others in Arizona for commencing this full forensic audit. I predict the results will be startling!​

Have said before once or twice before that for a time years back (15-20 years ago) when i first started to realise that the system was some pedo infested monster i had jumped on the boat with a lot of the random conspiracy website reporting that was around. Had known since was a kid that there were pedos out there including in government. Anyway about 15-20 years ago when i read a lot of the conspiracy website reporting i decided it was true that the royal family were part of some thing they were calling the black nobility and along with the Rothchilds were the epitomy of scum and evil along with their cohorts, and i honestly believed it. I was right in a way as the system is a pedo infested monster but the royal family on the most part are ok. (Andrew Epstein aside and maybe another shite apple or so somewhere over the last 100 years or so). They are a big family though (100s) who are for the most part normal considering the life situation and power games they are born into and particularly, and unfortunately, for the frontline royals like the Queen, Phillip, Charles, Andrew, William, Harry and their kids the pedo infested monster of a system which i mentioned before is going to and has been all over them. Not nice.
In the case of the Rothchilds would say from a media summary it's the 'uncle guy', the 'son guy', the 'main dude' and a woman somewhere. After looking into them it seems obvious to me that they are not pedophiles and satanic ritual abusers and more like normal money billions banking legal hussling, not out to harm people like pedos and satanic ritual abusers.
Sadly that weak piece of shit Andrew got got to and turned into a pedo by the pedo infested system imo including Epstein and Ghillane (evil pedo corrupt intelligence service agents imo, would also look at Ghillanes ex or current husbands after i heard them mentioned in a podcast last night) and now Andrew is in debt and at the whims of the evil shite individuals embedded in the BBC, amongst others.
I hear people say sometimes, ''yeah the Queen owns the BBC, says what she wants''. In case anyone hadn't realised just from BBC reporting alone nedalone the rest of it, the BBC hate the royal family as they do other large influential institutions and individuals who are not on board (unlike David Rockerfeller who definately was on board with evil imo and also was satanic ritual abuse cult imo) with pedophilia and satanic ritual abuse, in the case of the royals the BBC have been attacking them since forever. Anyone keeping an eye on news media should of been able to have gathered that imo, has been a lot less blatant in the last few years though (bbc is probably archived but i dont trust them to not tamper).
Going back to the previous decades at the BBC, satanic ritual abusers like the obvious imo Jimmy Saville who was in the BBC and Thatcher (convicted pedo as a main advisor) government circles, they were doing just that, deceive and hate and much worse.
Since about 10 years ago at least i haven't really watched conspiracy reporting on particular individual people that i knew they were ok. Had noticed that there was one going around about children that were said to have disappeared after meeting with the Queen and Philip, had an idea of what was supposed to have happened and not looked any further. At some point am going to look at the reporting but at the moment i think i can tell what has happened. Someone else picked those children up and they are dead, horrible and probably something to do with the convicted pedos and much worse who are in the intelligence service apparatus imo (not everyone in mi5 or 6 etc but for one an obvious imo corrupt minority of evil pedofiles and satanic ritual abusers).

Last edited:
I think Robert Maxwell was an evil evil satanic ritual abuser. At some point in the interview it is said that Maxwell was supposed to of had beef with Rupert Murdoch which could very likely have been a deception as I think Murdoch is an evil evil satanic ritual abuser also

Last edited:
Trump "communicate(s) directly with his followers through comments, images and videos" at:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk

I thought he should have done this long before he got banned from twitter.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/05/trump-launches-new-media-platform-here-it-is

Former President Donald Trump launched his own communications platform Tuesday, allowing him to communicate directly with his followers through comments, images and videos months after being banned from social media sites like Twitter and Facebook.​

The platform, “From the Desk of Donald J. Trump” can be found at www.DonaldJTrump.com/desk.​

I think Robert Maxwell was an evil evil satanic ritual abuser. At some point in the interview it is said that Maxwell was supposed to of had beef with Rupert Murdoch which could very likely have been a deception as I think Murdoch is an evil evil satanic ritual abuser also
Still reckon at least one of her ex husbands was an evil pedo pimp and blackmailer like she was and was in on whatever she was doing. Probably another (as she is also imo) one of the corrupt evil minority in the uk intelligence apparatus

Please be aware that I started this thread for posts related to Donald J Trump.

If you want to discuss other subjects you can create a different thread for that.

And if you want to move your posts into a more appropriate thread, the moderator can help with that.

Thanks

Last edited:
Still reckon at least one of her ex husbands was an evil pedo pimp and blackmailer like she was and was in on whatever she was doing. Probably another (as she is also imo) one of the corrupt evil minority in the uk intelligence apparatus
Should point out that not everyone who Ghillane, Epstein or other sick fucks have managed to get in a photo with or somehow deceived are automatically bad. They used to throw parties and invite anyone who was felt to be of use, very often not even knowing them or even attending their own parties. Also i think a lot of the blackmailing they set up was against people who hadn't really done anything wrong, stupid probably, drunk and having sex with over 18 prostitutes again probably and stupid and very probably still too young at 18-22 but that is nothing compared to the crimes Ghillaine and Epstein are guilty of imo

Please be aware that I started this thread is for posts related to Donald J Trump.

If you want to discuss other subjects you can create a different thread for that.

And if you want to move your posts into a more appropriate thread, the moderator can help with that.

Thanks
Hi,
I don't know i felt the long post on Saturday was quite valid in this thread as for one a lot is said about Trump which is untrue and i think that post points out that you can't trust all that you hear. That was my initial reason for posting it in this thread
The posts today followed on from Saturday's long post but i think the last post does concern Trump as well as there is probably a photo of him going around with Epstein which if people weren't careful they could jump to the wrong conclusions

Last edited:
Please be aware that I started this thread for posts related to Donald J Trump.

Thanks
Also the two imo evil individuals that were pointed out in post #5430 were and are media moguls including in the US. I think people very much need to be aware of that and it very much affects Trump

I'm sorry to say but i think what happened around the BBC - Andrew (monarch in uk) interview where he sat there on international television looking like an imo pedo (which sadly i think he is) saying that even though he knew Epstein was a convicted and known pedofile he felt no remorse for his associations with Epstein even if he was a pedofile because Andrew was making contacts and doing sleepovers, was fucking horrible. People say it was a disaster interview which it is in a way but i think it went off exactly according to BBC script and their child rape normalisation agenda, in that he 'monarch Andrew, everyone bow and repeat Andrew saying child rapists are ok' said what he said. Andrew to my knowledge is the only monarch the BBC have ever 'helped out' as i explain some more in post #5429 in this thread, the BBC hate the royal family (who are on the whole good people) and have been attacking them since forever. Sick fucks on this planet have been creating organisations, including with politicians on board, to legalise child rape from the age of 8. The Pedofile Information Exchange being an example in Britain. I think the evil BBC (certain individuals that are imo part of a satanic ritual abuse cult as well as evil pedofiles) have blackmail stuff on Andrew which is bad and they've made a deal that they wont expose him and will also help riggle him out of his current predicament as long as he does what they say. After the imo to BBC script interview with Andrew helping in their mind forward normalising child rape there was the interview with Virginia Roberts, one of Epsteins victims and it seems Andrew's too. So the fucking BBC stick a guy doing the interview who looked almost like a spitting image of Epstein who gave her a bad time from the start and then at some point when she said that she wanted British people to understand what has happened and be on her side, the cunt reporter turns round and says that 'why would the British people take sides with you against their monarch' again said intimidatingly and before anything had even been investigated, at least officialy. Again sadly i think the interview went about how the BBC script had intended. I cant lie i still have the memory which doesnt happen to me a lot as i know there are bad things everywhere but i felt embarassed to be British for some moments around that Virginia Roberts interview. When you look into and around the whole Maxwell, Epstein case and the kind of things they were doing imo as part of national intelligence services imo it really is sickening and sadly that imo disgusting pedos like Epstein and Ghillaine are just the tip of the shite heap and not even the worst when you look at their associates (bear in mind they were and are evil professional deceivers imo who fooled a lot of innocent people, ref post #5434 in this thread). Christ sake her dad was a satanic ritual abuser imo and intelligence agent imo. The satanic ritual abuse imo Hilary and Bill Clinton are all over it too. Yeah Admiral Andy you are the big prince. A national fucking blessing. Go fuck yourself or better still go confess all the pedo crimes you know about including yourself imo and do the prison sentence you deserve.

Last edited:
Back