Upcoming Show: Tom Delonge / Peter Levenda TTSA

Alex

Administrator
I'm thinking we should do a show on this, but I'm not quite sure who the guest would be... I mean, I guess I could ask Peter Levenda to come on and explain how this is not yet another classic psyop of blend of fact and social engineering fiction, but I don't know how that would turn out. any suggestions?

I said I hadn't heard anything to that effect... well maybe I was wrong. This video pieces together Tom's Core Narrative from various interviews he gave while TTSA was in formation but not yet launched:

I have transcribed the narrative per the video above and bolded parts relate to the conflict and the nukes:
  1. Universe is teaming with life: various levels of intelligence and development.
  2. Different groups of aliens are interested in humans and human development. Those in the know in government call the Aliens: "The Others".
  3. The Others have both extra-terrestrial and inter-dimensional aspects.
  4. The Others have been here a long time: on earth, in earth, in sky, in Oceans, on Moon
  5. The Others genetically modified primates to create humans and perhaps we are their "property".
  6. The Others have sporadic contact with humanity and some of them are interested in instigating wars between different groups of humans.
  7. Some believe they feed off negative energy and some believe that they instigate conflict for entertainment.
  8. The Others are responsible for cycles of humanity.
  9. Atlantis was real. Destruction of ancient civilizations could be examples of what happens to those who do not conform to the control system created by The Others.
  10. This knowledge of apocalyptic potential is what fueled the government cover-up.
  11. Throughout history different groups of The Others have masked themselves and create different religions as a control system over humanity.
  12. Many of the world's religions are simply Cargo-Cults (likened to the isolated Polynesian tribes who worshiped cargo planes that flew over during WWII).
  13. If humans are busy killing each other, they are not looking up.
  14. Greek and Roman Pantheons, Hindu Gods, Abrahamic religious encounters, etc... examples of encounters with The Others leading to new religions.
  15. New religions lead to war.
  16. Taiping Rebellion and "Our Lady Fatima" examples from recent history of these beings engaged in our politics and instigating war.
  17. Direct quote from Tom: "The entire UFO phenomena is about multiple gods that fight amongst themselves and by design factionalize mankind into different religions to step back and let us fight each other because it has other things it wants to accomplish and we don't notice them because we are too involved fighting each other. Our government knows this. It knows that The Others are instigating wars amongst mankind. There is a component related to human consciousness that we have a lot to learn about, and understand. There are aspects of the phenomena that are connected to what we consider the occult, and a lot of this stuff will seem like magic to people. It's very complex and difficult to comprehend and the government is still actively learning about it. But the fact is there is a physical phenomenon. There are biological bodies. There are crashes."
  18. During 1940's and 1950's there were multiple crashes across the U.S. that changed everything.
  19. Within 3 months of Roswell crash, the Air Force was separated from the Army, the DOD was created, the CIA was created, and these all served as mechanisms for the government to learn about UFOs, but all were siloed and stovepiped and only a small group of men knew about the full issue.
  20. Every time there was a crash, they learned something knew, but they also encountered something that might be deceptive or might be a trick.
  21. Eventually they learned that the crashes were intentionally enacted by The Others as a way to give technology to rival countries as a way to instigate war - to make better weapons, to fight bigger wars.
  22. Through Intelligence it was learned that many of the world's powers had their own crashes as well.
  23. Once it became clear to those in charge that The Others were real and that they were interested in instigating wars, The Cover-up and The Game began.
  24. The US government began a multi-level game of secrecy to attempt to prevent the spread of information and tech to hostile countries and also attempt to hide what they knew from The Others.
  25. When UFO crashes were recovered, secret facilities were built far underground to try and reverse engineer the tech.
  26. The Cold War was an actual conflict, but served as a pretense to build up its military capabilities without concerning The Others.
  27. At times the Soviet Union and the US worked together on this issue and this is one of the main reasons the Cold War never went hot.
  28. UFOs seem to have been very interested in Nukes.
  29. In 1962 the high altitude nuclear test Starfish Prime we brought down our first UFO and learned the effect EMPs can have on UFOs. This was a major turning point for how the US government devised and implemented strategic nuclear policies.
  30. Apollo moon landings: the conspiracy theory that they never happened was started to prevent people from arguing over what was actually seen there: UFOs.
  31. UFOs often flew near nuclear missile sites and turned them on and off in attempt to instigate conflict.
  32. Reagan's SDI (Strategic Defense Initiative) was to deal with the UFO phenomenon.
  33. Our aggression against Iran, Iraq, North Korea, etc. is because we are aware they have possess some advanced alien technologies now.
  34. One of the reasons disclosure is happening now is because civilian aerospace companies will inevitably see structures on the moon and start asking questions.
  35. Another reason disclosure is happening now is by design of The Others.
  36. Tom and company have a long term plan to acquaint the public with this complex narrative. Phase 1 is just getting the public to treat UFOs seriously and convince everyone they are real without discussing what is behind them.

I keep pounding the table about how all this looks political psyop... and I know are many who don't agree with me... so recap:

1. this appears to be a blending of fact and fiction. statements like this seem ridiculous, "civilian aerospace companies will inevitably see structures on the moon and start asking questions." I mean we had fifty years and tons and tons of evidence that led to lots of really really good questions... but we are to believe that elon musk is the game changer... silly. so whenever I see this blending of fact and fiction alarm bells go off.

2. the government???!!! if we've learned anything up to it's that there is no government per se... again, this just sounds like total BS. I mean these guys have to get their story straight because the whole tick tac story was about how the "government" wasn't taking action.

3. why are they burying the politics? everyone knows that podesta in clinton we're tightly aligned with this group... why is this not explained? they act as if the political aspects of this can be ignored because there's some great truth behind it all... that would be nice but we all know that's not how things work. so until we have a more complete picture of political players are lining up I'll remain skeptical regarding the true motivations.

4. also buried in this is the fact the united states constitution as we know it is through/over/done. this is another example of a breakaway civilization / government. if what tom deLonge is saying is true then we no longer have a functioning united states government and we have to begin fully process what that means.

I think calling it a Psyop is too simple. Yes it is a psyop in the sense that it is an effort to alter the psychology and paradigm of a population, and they seem to have had success in the last 2 years, but I wouldn't lump it in the same category as a false flag or counter-intelligence.

I'm listening thru the source material for the video above and found this at 5:45:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ltspth5l...iew=Coast+to+Coast+-+Mar+27+2016+-+Hour+3.mp3

Delonge says at 3:35 that during a meeting at a restaurant with one of the high ranking officials he was told: "'It was the Cold War, and every single day we lived under the threat of nuclear war. Every single day we believed and really thought in the deepest part of our souls that nuclear war could happen at any given moment. And somewhere in those years we found a life-form. And everything that we did and every decision we made with that life-form was because of the consciousness at that time.' And I said, 'Sir, you know, when taking into account things that this life-form has done, for example turning our nuclear weapons on and readying them for launch...' and he put a finger in my face and said, 'there are heroes in Russia, Heroes. And under grave risk to himself, and to his country, they did not fire back.' ..."

Delonge says at 5:45: "If you really hear what I'm saying about the nuclear weapons, the UFOs were turning our weapons on and just so that Russia could pick up that we're firing our missiles and fire theirs first. It was a big chess game. So these guys [SAP guys during Cold War] went into complete secrecy to start coming up with a defense system against this phenomenon."

I think calling it a Psyop is too simple. Yes it is a psyop in the sense that it is an effort to alter the psychology and paradigm of a population, and they seem to have had success in the last 2 years, but I wouldn't lump it in the same category as a false flag or counter-intelligence.

I'm listening thru the source material for the video above and found this at 5:45:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ltspth5l...iew=Coast+to+Coast+-+Mar+27+2016+-+Hour+3.mp3

Delonge says at 3:35 that during a meeting at a restaurant with one of the high ranking officials he was told: "'It was the Cold War, and every single day we lived under the threat of nuclear war. Every single day we believed and really thought in the deepest part of our souls that nuclear war could happen at any given moment. And somewhere in those years we found a life-form. And everything that we did and every decision we made with that life-form was because of the consciousness at that time.' And I said, 'Sir, you know, when taking into account things that this life-form has done, for example turning our nuclear weapons on and readying them for launch...' and he put a finger in my face and said, 'there are heroes in Russia, Heroes. And under grave risk to himself, and to his country, they did not fire back.' ..."

Delonge says at 5:45: "If you really hear what I'm saying about the nuclear weapons, the UFOs were turning our weapons on and just so that Russia could pick up that we're firing our missiles and fire theirs first. It was a big chess game. So these guys [SAP guys during Cold War] went into complete secrecy to start coming up with a defense system against this phenomenon."
age old struggle "we the people... all enemies foreign and domestic... you want me on the wall... you need me on that wall." not putting it down, but we need to be a tiny bit more real if we're gonna scrap the US constitution.

Another Delonge interview that was source material for the OP video:

At 1:02:22:
  • When I was going to church every Sunday I had that same belief structure that I was gonna burn in hell if I didn't do something right and there was a war in heaven...
  • But when I started touring with my band and went to Middle East I encountered other religions and started thinking: what makes mine right and theirs wrong? So I left the idea of God.
  • I was all into Jesus as a kid, but for many years I was anti-Christian... "Christian religion has killed more people... etc"
  • But now over this past year (age 40), I've come back again, but it's different.
  • So I'm not here to tell people there's no God. I'm here to tell people I'm 3 trillion percent there is a God. I will stake my life on it and it is absolute with me.
  • But it is not some person, some Dude that wears a toga and floats up into the sky...
  • It is the way Einstein described it where it's all the physical laws of the universe summed up into One.
  • It's beautiful Love, Consciousness that's at the center of a galaxy and explodes out into the universe and creates planets...
  • And creates little human beings that pop up and all those human beings have a ball of light somewhere inside their heart or their mind that is getting a direct radio signal from the Core, from the Source, from God, and that is truthfully how the universe works.
  • And I think when everyone realizes this truth, they're going to stop and put their guns down and say "oh I'm so sorry for shooting you because I was kinda talkin about the same thing as you but I put a person before the God, and my person was called Jesus, or my person was called Allah..."
Jimmy then talks about his own recent encounter with a UFO and Tom responds:
  • It's playing with you and that's not a good thing.
  • But everyone there wants to see one so bad that it is going to perform for you.
  • And you don't wanna be doin that.
  • I'm not saying all life out there is bad, but I'm saying people just don't understand.
  • There isn't only one type of UFO either, just like there's not one type of human being.
  • Reason why I got brought into these secretive groups is I brought the Cargo Cult thesis.
  • When these things appear, they create religions, and then we start killing each other, and no one stops to communicate with each other and compare notes.
  • We are all Cargo Cults (in our sectarian religions)
  • It dances in the sky, Star of Bethlehem type stuff... then everyone hates everyone
  • Then it happens to crash in a few different countries in a few different ways, then we have the nuke, then we have anti-gravity and anti-matter. Something smells fishy to me about this.
  • Then I got a meeting at the Pentagon.

1. this appears to be a blending of fact and fiction. statements like this seem ridiculous, "civilian aerospace companies will inevitably see structures on the moon and start asking questions." I mean we had fifty years and tons and tons of evidence that led to lots of really really good questions... but we are to believe that elon musk is the game changer... silly. so whenever I see this blending of fact and fiction alarm bells go off.

I don't know... That bit of the narrative doesn't seem too crazy to me.

2. the government???!!! if we've learned anything up to it's that there is no government per se... again, this just sounds like total BS. I mean these guys have to get their story straight because the whole tick tac story was about how the "government" wasn't taking action.

Well "the government" is just a placeholder term... if you listen to the source material interviews of Delonge he expresses a more nuanced understanding of the halls of power. Nothing is monolithic.

3. why are they burying the politics? everyone knows that podesta in clinton we're tightly aligned with this group... why is this not explained? they act as if the political aspects of this can be ignored because there's some great truth behind it all... that would be nice but we all know that's not how things work. so until we have a more complete picture of political players are lining up I'll remain skeptical regarding the true motivations.

I heard Delonge say something to the effect that he didn't really like any of the candidates but that he didn't want to get into politics. He was working with the Clinton campaign thinking she would be president during these disclosure efforts and she wanted to gain the title of "disclosure president" but Trump won, but that didn't really change their plans at all.

There is spin no doubt in the fact that NOTHING Delonge says makes the military or US government or associated spy agencies look bad. It all tends to vindicate them on everything from Nuclear weapons tests, our handling of the Cold War, our foreign invasions, our need for secrecy, etc... and I even think I briefly heard him blame the Bugs (the bad aliens) for bringing down the towers on 9/11... but maybe I misheard him...

So yeah, he makes the deep state look good and uses the bad aliens as a scapegoat for all kinds of things, and so that part of the narrative I find hard to swallow... yet I don't totally disagree either that the bad aliens could be exerting some influence, playing with us, and manipulating us into wars and satanic cults and whatnot.

4. also buried in this is the fact the united states constitution as we know it is through/over/done. this is another example of a breakaway civilization / government. if what tom deLonge is saying is true then we no longer have a functioning united states government and we have to begin fully process what that means.

Yeah, most of us in the conspiracy world have accepted this as a fact... the bankers and warmongers and the deep state etc have been the de facto government for a very long time.

Here's some more thoughts I have on Delonge's narrative:

The War in heaven:
  • Delonge - like myself - was raised Christian, came to see the fundamentalist version of it as bunk, then came back to see there was some truth to it, but without the exclusivity or the "damned if you don't believe these certain doctrines"
  • Many different ancient stories and lines of evidence lead me to agree that there is conflict and hierarchy in the spiritual domain which bleeds over into our realm.
  • The warnings in the Bible against massive deceptions come back to haunt us
Starfish Prime Bringing down UFO craft:
  • It is hard to imagine how a machine hardened against the harshness of interstellar travel could be brought down by an EMP from our nukes.
  • It is even harder to believe that many of the nuke tests going on around the world were really us attempting to blast the "Bugs" out of the sky.
  • But when I put myself in the mindset of a General at the time, I can see how they might at least try to do this, so there is likely some truth to it.
Delonge's warnings against the danger of UFOs:
  • On the one hand I can sympathize... like I said we were raised the same in the Christian mindset
  • There's also the fact that some these things are known to act as tricksters and deceivers and shape-shifters
  • They are also invasive, invading airspace, taking people against their will and sticking their fingers in places they don't belong
  • So if there are any dangerous UFOs out there, it makes sense to warn people.
  • In an ordinary predatory environment, you want to make people aware of the dangers of the predator
  • But on the other hand, this phenomenon is said to feed on fear.
  • So ironically, making people afraid of UFOs and increasing the paranoia and the "threat threat threat" narrative might just be the thing that feeds them and makes them more dangerous
Delonge's assertion that the extreme secrecy was to keep The Others from realizing how much we knew
  • Seems like total baloney
  • Sounds as ridiculous as Adam and Eve covering themselves with fig leaves to hide from the gods.
  • How does hiding our research in DUMBs prevent The Others (WHO CAN READ MINDS) from knowing what we're doing?
Some of these beings wanted to spark off the nuclear war to see who was stronger
  • This is completely the opposite of what lots of people would assume... they say the UFOs turned OFF our nukes in order to keep us from blowing each other up.
  • Tom says the UFOs turned our weapons ON in order to try to spark off a war and it was only a few heroes in Russia who prevented all out nuclear war from happening.
  • The idea the SOME of the Others might want to set up a contest like this makes sense... reminds me of the old Greek legends of Odysseus and Hercules.
  • By analogy to our current efforts to develop AI: we create an environment, then throw challenges at the AI agent to see how it measures up. Do this a few million iterations to help it improve. And meanwhile we are entertained by its often humorous efforts to overcome:

• So if we are the "AI" and we are engaged in "deep learning" and "the gods" are throwing challenges at us to develop us, that is not evil from that perspective, it is a part of the creation process.
  • There is no positive without a negative, there is no growth without gravity, there is no hero without an adversary. So perhaps if things get too dull here, "the gods" cast down an asteroid or spread plague, or... try to spark off a nuclear war...
Then there is the nature of reality in general
  • From the individual's perspective, the future is uncertain therefore the past is also uncertain
  • We walk our path as if walking on a puzzle and the puzzle pieces fly in and arrange themselves into a solid path in front of us as we walk along and the path behind us dissolves.
  • So our story as we interact with The Others is just that... a story... and the ending can be changed... and also the beginning.
  • But there will always be heroes and adversaries
Delonge says the universe is teeming with life and that there are some good and some bad beings out there
  • I totally agree
  • And I think the only way we are not completely overwhelmed with interference is because we are protected and quarantined by some ultra-terrestrial hierarchical organization. Perhaps it manifests as the "drones" who are keeping watch.
The way the Europeans treated the natives has often been compared to how an interstellar civilization might treat us. While I don't think this is exactly right, I do think we can draw a few comparisons:
  • The natives first heard rumors of the white men... some believed. Many were skeptical
  • When it became obvious white men were slowly creeping in, the natives had discussions: were they good? bad? Honest? Deceivers?
  • The white man dropped technology: horses, guns, medicine, alcohol, etc. some of it was abused. Some of it gave certain tribes the ability to conquer other tribes
  • The natives speculated on the motives of the White Man, but there were many motives among the White Men - some good some bad. Some were killers and dangerous. Some were peaceful. Some integrated with the natives. Some converted the natives. Some married the natives and had children with them.
My point is not that aliens are invading us and will wipe us out and put us on reservations... my point is that the diversity of motives and types of interactions and quality of individuals as well as the speculations about all of this could be analogous to the Europeans migrating to the Americas.

Last edited:
I think it is the word 'try' that seems implausible to me - if the UFO beings wanted to do that, we would have become toast long ago.

David

Maybe... we don't know what the rules are of the game they're playing. We don't know if the sect of The Others that was trying to spark the war were incompetent. We don't know how far it got. We don't know if they're bound to a certain extent to respect our free will. We don't know if there aren't multiple storylines and in some iterations of the scenario, there was a nuclear war, but the story-line we find ourselves on, this was averted by heroic actions... and heroic actions are a big reason to generate storylines. We assume high technology and magical powers means the possessors have equally high intellectual and emotional development, but maybe they (the ones appearing to be soulless drones) inherited these things and have not been developed themselves.

The only thing that is clear to me is that the universe is arranged in such a way as to make a good story and this requires the opposing forces to be balanced: the good and evil, the smart and the stupid, the hero and the adversary. So for every pivotal climactic moment there is a backstory that leads to that moment and that back story has near infinite complexity, so as we probe the backstory we discover rich details about why this led to this led to this and why this character was prevented from doing such and so... So there is probably a backstory to the trickster alien that broke ranks and tried to spark the Cold War, but failed in his efforts thanks to a human hero. And somewhere at sometime this story will be immortalized... not unlike Odysseus.

I’d like to know how we could possibly imagine that we could come even remotely close to fending off an invasion against a species which has technology such that theyve mastered interstellar travel.
I’d like to know how we could possibly imagine that we could come even remotely close to fending off an invasion against a species which has technology such that theyve mastered interstellar travel.
Makes me wonder how nine different space craft according to Bob Lazar would be allowed to come into and remain in our possession given how advanced these beings are purported to be.

The only thing that is clear to me is that the universe is arranged in such a way as to make a good story and this requires the opposing forces to be balanced: the good and evil, the smart and the stupid, the hero and the adversary. So for every pivotal climactic moment there is a backstory that leads to that moment and that back story has near infinite complexity, so as we probe the backstory we discover rich details about why this led to this led to this and why this character was prevented from doing such and so... So there is probably a backstory to the trickster alien that broke ranks and tried to spark the Cold War, but failed in his efforts thanks to a human hero. And somewhere at sometime this story will be immortalized... not unlike Odysseus.

I agree that the universe appears to have an in-built inclination to the captivating stories - and think this is because the universe is effectively an ongoing collective creative effort of all living beings, a kind of shared psychic performance by each and every conscious entity... even if most such living beings / entities fail to realise how much the world around is a product of their own creativity.

The problem is, this world-creating performance is mind-boilingly complex and is constantly changing. And there is no easy way to identify who is "good" and who is "bad", as well as what is "true" and what is "false", for the simple reason that every significant conflict is the conflict between the individuals (or communities, or organisations) who have radically different visions of what constitutes "goodness" and "trueness". And, predictably, each of the conflicting sides believes that their versions of "goodness" and 'trueness" are the genuine and valid ones, while the opposite side is filled with malice and drowning in its own delusions.

The above does not mean that should not struggle for something that we hold as "good" and "true". It is just a painful necessity of recognising that all our perceptions, interpretations and evaluations are OURS, not some pure revelation / discovery of independently-existing Absolute Truth; and thus we are doomed to make a hardest of choices - not the one between "good" and "evil" (or "truth" and "lie")*, but the choice, which of the variants we wilfully decide to held as "good" and "true" - and, simultaneously, which criteria we apply to identify the "goodness" and "trueness". And thus, we are truly responsible for our existential choices - there are no Absolute Truth Out There that can absolve us of the burden of personal responsibility as long as we serve it.

* in fact, the notion of the "the choice between good and evil" is wildly surreal - who would willingly choose evil?!! Each and every person who ever lived chose goodness... the problem, that this "goodness" was more often than not quite incompatible with the "goodness" of one's neighbour, and thus the conflict (oftentimes the violent and murderous one) was ensured.

Last edited:
Maybe... we don't know what the rules are of the game they're playing. We don't know if the sect of The Others that was trying to spark the war were incompetent. We don't know how far it got. We don't know if they're bound to a certain extent to respect our free will. We don't know if there aren't multiple storylines and in some iterations of the scenario, there was a nuclear war, but the story-line we find ourselves on, this was averted by heroic actions... and heroic actions are a big reason to generate storylines.
Since the US Military have been dishonest in the past about UFOs - by their own admission - I think it is more plausible to assume that this statement made in the restaurant was also a lie. Clearly there are US generals who would love to spend and spend on defences against UFO's (even if they can't possibly achieve anything).

David

Last edited:
There is spin no doubt in the fact that NOTHING Delonge says makes the military or US government or associated spy agencies look bad. It all tends to vindicate them on everything from Nuclear weapons tests, our handling of the Cold War, our foreign invasions, our need for secrecy, etc... and I even think I briefly heard him blame the Bugs (the bad aliens) for bringing down the towers on 9/11... but maybe I misheard him...
FULL STOP! credibility shattered.

Yeah, most of us in the conspiracy world have accepted this as a fact... the bankers and warmongers and the deep state etc have been the de facto government for a very long time.
I don't think we can allow ourselves to go there... too cynical. We gotta try and live up to the values we espouse... a force for good.

great post... many thx.

This is completely the opposite of what lots of people would assume... they say the UFOs turned OFF our nukes in order to keep us from blowing each other up.

According to Robert Hastings, who claims to have investigated the claims of 150 veterans involved with nuclear weapons Aliens have been turning our nukes OFF, not ON which is a complete reversal from the Delonge narrative.

http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/Tampering_Press_Conference_Media_Coverage.html 114 articles on nuke tampering in 3 years.
All the ones I've read so far claim nukes were de-activated, disabled or turned off.

According to Robert Hastings, who claims to have investigated the claims of 150 veterans involved with nuclear weapons Aliens have been turning our nukes OFF, not ON which is a complete reversal from the Delonge narrative.

http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/Tampering_Press_Conference_Media_Coverage.html 114 articles on nuke tampering in 3 years.
All the ones I've read so far claim nukes were de-activated, disabled or turned off.

If this is true I wonder where they were during all the above ground nuclear testing and Hiroshima/Nagasaki
Maybe it wasn't world threatening at that point but still?

If this is true I wonder where they were during all the above ground nuclear testing and Hiroshima/Nagasaki
Maybe it wasn't world threatening at that point but still?

What makes you think they weren’t around then? Allied and axis pilots both saw UFOs a lot. The so called “Foo Fighters.” Even if they had not, there’s now way to know what they’re doing or where they are. If we see them in the sky, it’s because they want us to see them. If they don’t want to be seen, the won’t be seen. But they could still just as easily be there.

What makes you think they weren’t around then? Allied and axis pilots both saw UFOs a lot. The so called “Foo Fighters.” Even if they had not, there’s now way to know what they’re doing or where they are. If we see them in the sky, it’s because they want us to see them. If they don’t want to be seen, the won’t be seen. But they could still just as easily be there.

Yes of course. I didn't say they weren't around. I was just mentioning the fact that they (the aliens) did not deactivate the bombs that decimated parts of japan and the south sea islands with above ground testing.

Last edited:
Interview of Peter Levenda at around 2:28 by Whitley in early 2018 discusses the good vs bad alien narrative.
https://www.unknowncountry.com/drea...ife-the-new-disclosure-process-and-much-more/

Levenda notes that some of the TTSA guys are experiencers with a generally positive perspective on ETs, but Delonge and Puthoff have a more negative perspective on ETs and Levenda says he’s somewhere in between. He says it just makes sense to exercise caution as any diplomat would do with a foreign country... diplomacy can be complicated. Also he notes that nothing is ever really all sweetness and light. There’s difficulty and struggle and pain in everything so why would we assume those like Greer with the “aliens are our loving brothers and let’s throw caution to the wind” perspective are right?

Last edited:
Interview of Peter Levenda at around 2:28 by Whitley in early 2018 discusses the good vs bad alien narrative.
https://www.unknowncountry.com/drea...ife-the-new-disclosure-process-and-much-more/

Levenda notes that some of the TTSA guys are experiencers with a generally positive perspective on ETs, but Delonge and Puthoff have a more negative perspective on ETs and Levenda says he’s somewhere in between. He says it just makes sense to exercise caution as any diplomat would do with a foreign country... diplomacy can be complicated. Also he notes that nothing is ever really all sweetness and light. There’s difficulty and struggle and pain in everything so why would we assume those like Greer with the “aliens are our loving brothers and let’s throw caution to the wind” perspective are right?

I'd prefer Delonge cite his resources if he's going to push a narrative. If he's claiming aliens are turning nukes on to spark a world war, I'm not going to include this in the discussion if he can't explain why he thinks this is true. That other researchers have their own opinions on the tone of the phenomenon is secondary to the discussion at hand. I don't personally believe all aliens are good, or bad - that's a rather simplistic discussion for a phenomenon that's too expansive for me to take that perspective seriously.

Back