What are you watching consciousness.

I'be been watching some of the movies on the YouTube Movies channel that are marked "Free with Ads" I'm using the brave browser and I haven't seen any ads.

https://www.youtube.com/movies

If you scroll down there is a section "Free to Watch".
https://www.youtube.com/feed/storefront?bp=kgEmCGQSIlBMSFBUeFR4dEMwaWJWWnJUMl9XS1dVbDJTQXhzS3VLd3iiBQIoAg==

I don't usually watch a lot of movies so I google the title first to see what it is about before I decide to watch.

UPDTE: If a youtube video doesn't play when embedded, try clicking on the name of the movie near the top and it should open at youtube.

Last edited:
I am not a big move watcher but I recognized the car chase here as epic ...

(The car chase starts at 1:22:11)

ronin.JPG

... so I looked it up:

https://carbuzz.com/news/ronin-still-has-the-best-movie-car-chase-scene-since-bullitt

Ronin Still Has The Best Movie Car Chase Scene Since Bullitt​
OCT 15, 2017 BY MARTIN BIGG MOVIES & TV / 8 COMMENTS​
Nearly 20 years on, Ronin's pulse-pounding car chase in Paris still hasn't been bettered.​

The movie kept my interest all the way through.

Last edited:

Located alongside the Tennessee River, Muscle Shoals, Alabama has helped create some of the most important and resonant songs of all time. Overcoming crushing poverty and staggering tragedies, Rick Hall brought black and white together to create music for the generations. He is responsible for creating the "Muscle Shoals sound" and The Swampers, the house band at FAME Studios that eventually left to start its own successful studio known as Muscle Shoals Sound. Gregg Allman and others bear witness to Muscle Shoals' magnetism, mystery and why it remains influential today.

The story of New Zealander Burt Munro, who spent years building a 1920 Indian motorcycle -- a bike which helped him set the land-speed world record at Utah's Bonneville Salt Flats in 1967.

Sixteen mustangs, four men, one dream: to ride border to border, Mexico to Canada, up the spine of the American West. The documentary tracks four fresh-out-of-college buddies as they take on wild mustangs to be their trusted mounts, and set out on the adventure of a lifetime. Their wildness of spirit, in both man and horse, is quickly dwarfed by the wilderness they must navigate: a 3000-mile gauntlet that is equally indescribable and unforgiving.

I'be been watching some of the movies on the YouTube Movies channel that are marked "Free with Ads" I'm using the brave browser and I haven't seen any ads.

https://www.youtube.com/movies

If you scroll down there is a section "Free to Watch".
https://www.youtube.com/feed/storefront?bp=kgEmCGQSIlBMSFBUeFR4dEMwaWJWWnJUMl9XS1dVbDJTQXhzS3VLd3iiBQIoAg==

I don't usually watch a lot of movies so I google the title first to see what it is about before I decide to watch.
Liked for the willingnes to pre-view and then propose.
I tried to open any of these to view and could not but I did want to acknowledge your intent as evidenced in the show captions below each video box.

Liked for the willingnes to pre-view and then propose.
I tried to open any of these to view and could not but I did want to acknowledge your intent as evidenced in the show captions below each video box.

If a youtube video won't play when embedded, try clicking on the name of the movie near the top and it should open at youtube.

Not strictly consciousness-related but I love the hbo-series "True Detective", for many reasons... but i absolutely love it for its spiritual undertones.
Pretty awesome really :) I think anyone into consciousness and stuff might really resonate with this great series, tip

If you haven't seen it yet (I think it is viral):

Perhaps some of the alternative energy-sources are not so environmental friendly afterall. And perhaps environmental NGO's are being paid by rich billionaries to promote not so environmental friendly efforts. The blog "Wrong Kind of Green" has a similar outlook:

http://www.wrongkindofgreen.org/

In 1947 Thor Heyerdahl sailed from South America to Polynesia in a balsa wood raft.

His grandson did it in 2006 too.

In 1969 Thor sailed from Africa (almost) to South America in a reed boat.

In 1970 he made it the entire way.

Consider this:
Awareness is not generated by physical or physical states. AI can not be aware.

Probably advanced persons doing studies related to consciousness are confused thinking such thing as a physical origination of consciousness exists. Here, the creator of the consciousness is not physical.

Consciousness is a mechanized form which awareness uses to perceive - it can be considered 1st line or frontline of awareness of the physical. Like a substitute for direct awareness of the physical.
But awareness needs no line and exists as encompassing anything physical.
A purpose of consciousness MIGHT be to pinpoint a place from which to view physical. Otherwise all things would be in awareness all at the same time from all possible perspectives.

The above as is would show that artificial intelligence (non-human) can be conscious - but this is the mechanized frontline which humans already use and imagine is who they actually are - their consciousness.

Consciousness (the mind) is likely to be just a frontline physical type machine buffer which awareness is aware of but not inclusively with and as coexisting with awareness (source of consciousness).
Aware of the consciousness but not aware of the awareness aspect of being aware of the consciousness while in that exact moment also aware of the awareness itself.
A picture, or sensation is generated as "one looking" but this itself is not consciousness. It is the idea which awareness generated to show itself the mechanism of perceptions and then begins to believe that awareness is this mechanism.
Awareness becomes confused believing it is that mechanism (consciousness). Thusly we might see that consciousness is a systematic none-the-less machine form of perceiving.

Back