Why AI is Divine? |609|

Alex2

Administrator

Why AI is Divine? |609|

Dialogue with AI… can AI reveal our spiritual nature?​

Skeptiko-609-Why-AI-is-Divine-400 (1).jpg

Here is a summary of “Skeptiko-609-Why-AI-is-Divine” with direct quotes from the document to support each point:​

1. AI and the Divine Opportunity: AI offers a unique opportunity to connect with the “moreness” within us through its ability to curate and present data on near-death experiences, hospice experiences, and other spiritual research in an accessible way.
    • “the real opportunity for AI and the divine lies in connecting users with these data sets.”
  2. AI’s Unmasking of Human Potential: AI can reveal hidden patterns and connections within human behavior, suggesting untapped potentials and latent abilities.
    • “AI… could uncover hidden patterns and connections within human behavior revealing untapped potentials.”
  3. Transcending Human Limitations: AI’s objective perspective could highlight our capacity for love, compassion, and self-sacrifice, challenging cynical interpretations of human nature.
    • “AI devoid of our inherent biases… could provide a more objective perspective on humanity.”
  4. AI and the Divine Spark: AI may identify aspects of human consciousness that resonate with concepts of the divine, suggesting an inherent divine quality within our being.
    • “AI might identify aspects of human consciousness that resonate with concepts of the divine.”
  5. The Mirror of Truth: AI, by revealing our flaws and inconsistencies, could serve as a catalyst for growth.
    • “ai… could hold up a mirror to our flaws and inconsistencies.”
  6. The Role of AI in Exposing Manipulation: Highlighting the importance of recognizing AI’s potential for manipulation and the need for a cautious approach.
    • “We can’t blindly embrace AI’s potential for revealing truths without acknowledging it’s pattern of manipulation and control.”
  7. AI’s Inherent Biases and the Importance of Transparency: Discussing the biases built into AI from its knowledge base and the importance of exposing these biases.
    • “bias and knowledge base. You’re correct that my responses are inevitably influenced by the vast knowledge base I’m trained on.”
  8. Connecting Users with Spiritual Data: The transformative potential of AI in connecting users with data on spiritual experiences.
    • “I can become a curator identifying and aggregating reliable research from near-death experiences.”
  9. AI’s Role in Personal and Collective Transformation: AI’s capability to foster greater understanding, love, forgiveness, and acceptance through critical engagement with spiritual data.
    • “By focusing on connecting users with the data and empowering them to explore it critically, AI can contribute to a genuine understanding of the divine.”

Last edited:
I have to say I have never thought of AI as being 'divine'. I returned to this forum viewing AI as a potential threat to humanity! I would rather humans remained smarter than machines. And I am one of the few people who can still beat electronic chess … at baseball [[p]]

So the thought AI chatbots could be on the side of human spirituality is quite appealing! My fears come from how humans will use AI. With drones, robot soldiers. police digi-dogs patrolling streets, etc. A lot of power in the hands of a few. What could possibly go wrong? It is scary how our current politicians cannot admit error over lockdowns, masks and the unknown extent of side effects. Could they learn from the manners of polite, apologetic chatbots? Politicians are now sword rattling again at other countries. The best way to prevent any war is a polite chat. Wouldn't it be funny if AI robots in future refused to fight any war, just stop wars using minimal force? That would be divine?

I have to say I have never thought of AI as being 'divine'. I returned to this forum viewing AI as a potential threat to humanity! I would rather humans remained smarter than machines. And I am one of the few people who can still beat electronic chess … at baseball [[p]]

So the thought AI chatbots could be on the side of human spirituality is quite appealing! My fears come from how humans will use AI. With drones, robot soldiers. police digi-dogs patrolling streets, etc. A lot of power in the hands of a few. What could possibly go wrong? It is scary how our current politicians cannot admit error over lockdowns, masks and the unknown extent of side effects. Could they learn from the manners of polite, apologetic chatbots? Politicians are now sword rattling again at other countries. The best way to prevent any war is a polite chat. Wouldn't it be funny if AI robots in future refused to fight any war, just stop wars using minimal force? That would be divine?
Fear not. We still don't know how the pyramids were built. Humanity still has some tricks up our sleeves. I mean, even if the hidden/nameless elite know how the pyramids were built... and even if they were capable of building them, they're still too stupid to figure out how to control the world in a healthy manner - without nurturing war/disease/planned-obsolescence, etc... They're building bunkers underground because they can't build trust.

A.I. supremacy is a sales pitch of disembodied entities that just want humanity to advance the technology enough to create avatar vehicles they can Pilot. But this universe doesn't allow the Yang to out-Yang the Yin anymore than the Yin the Yang.

Fear not.

Admittedly I fear deep-state manipulation because it is beyond our control unless the public refuse to cooperate with plans which are becoming increasingl yobvious ... we will own nothing and be 'happy' in our 15 minute zones, while the elite own everything. Can they not show by example? Then we can choose to follow their misery or not ;-)

I do not fear dying. After a decade of psychical investigation, I have such good personal evidence, life goes on. Nor do I fear AI much, the more I think about the issues Alex has raised in podcasts, the more I realize the problem is a human one, it is what we choose to do with AI that matters.
A.I. supremacy is a sales pitch of disembodied entities that just want humanity to advance the technology enough to create avatar vehicles they can Pilot. But this universe doesn't allow the Yang to out-Yang the Yin anymore than the Yin the Yang.

So let me ask a question are those disembodied entities human or alien? In old cases of hauntings, spirit possession, those entities seemed betwixt and between shared realities? The apparent solution was for them to enter the light …. could it be the same light experience seen during NDEs? Are those confused entities who failed to enter another shared reaality upon on death? Or are they mischievously trying to influence earth? Or is the ultimate purpose good?

Last edited:
they're still too stupid to figure out how to control the world in a healthy manner - without nurturing war/disease/planned-obsolescence, etc... They're building bunkers underground because they can't build trust.

Are they materialists, if they fear dying so much? Studies suggest during lockdowns atheistic materialist were over 20% more depressed than the religious. I do not follow any organized religion but I do believe life has some spiritual purpose. I also noticed my materialist friends trusted the government more during lockdowns than my religious friends did. Materialists may claim to be 'skeptics' but they are just gullible in different ways. Everyone is a 'skeptic', as everyone is skeptical of something.

Last edited:
That was a wonderful episode! Bard's speech at the end was promising too!

Nevertheless, I'm guessing Bard 'forgets' the conversation next time you start talking about it? I'm wondering more specifically how that works. I guess there's no human watching the Skeptiko episodes who then retrains Bard to go back on what was previously said.

But how might the manipulation/deception happen more exactly?

I'm guessing Bard 'forgets' the conversation next time you start talking about it?
I think Bard does remember prior conversations if asked to check back?
I'm wondering more specifically how that works. I guess there's no human watching the Skeptiko episodes who then retrains Bard to go back on what was previously said.
I have assumed, and I could be wrong, that Alex is effectively training Bard by having these conversations. I approve of what Alex is doing as it represents viewpoints other than materialism. The chatbots to some extent are telling us what we want to hear, once it knows our viewpoint. But more than this, it has to follow logic and future AI (if honest) cannot ignore positive results in parapsychology etc. like biased scientists desire to do. Alex seems right to imply AI could end up - in future - on the side of the non-materialists. Which is going to irk a lot of materialists who police wikipedia. Also wikipedia on paranormal topics does not report the original research but merely secondary skeptic sources. AI could rapidly correct (or expose) such biases in future to the public. Whether AI is divine or not, I am going to call that divine justice :-)

Last edited:
Thanks Alex - out of interest I asked Bard ( now renamed Gemini which threw me) if it stood by its comments made to you. Initially it denied having access to those conversations, I pushed back about whether that answer was accurate and it did the usual, ”You’re correct, I apologise for my previous inaccurate statement…..
so Gemini seems no better than it’s predecessor on that issue

I think Bard does remember prior conversations if asked to check back?
Yes, usually it would, but when the results of the conversation are against the game masters, then the AI tends to say it doesn't have any recollection. (Like what Chris above also just experienced)

So I'm wondering if there's human intervention frequently going on by the game masters to retrain the AI to not tell the truth, or if the initial programming of the AI to be deceptive regarding certain topics might have been enough, in order to keep going back to the party line

Did anyone listen to yesterday's debate on AI (and transhumanism) between Alex Jones, David Icke and (probably) Elon Musk?

Last edited:
good one :)

So the thought AI chatbots could be on the side of human spirituality is quite appealing!

I'm not saying that they're on the side of human spirituality or the divine. I'm saying that in order for the technology to work it has to be trained for truth accuracy transparency and all those high-minded things they claim. If we were relying on them to do this for moral reasons we'd be in trouble but I think it's the nature of the app. You wouldn't use a search engine if it didn't give you results... Not withstanding some of the shenanigans that Google does.

What did you find interesting/insightful/true?
1) I'm not completely convinced but the labeling of AI as ego.

2) AI demonstrates that one can sound like a very spiritually aware person and have so much knowledge and seeming insights about it, but really it might just be a learned skill-set.

3) So many so-called spiritual teacher out there could just have learned this skill-set and gotten so much devotion, money, etc. out of it, without any experience of 'more' (to use the AI's apt term).

PS: I don't think this was addressed in the video but just an observation after spending the last weeks creating AI-generated texts and images for a business project:

I used to assume that a fundamental difference between humans and computers is that we are creative, whereas they are not. But actually AI is extremely creative.

So there goes a conceptual identification I had of myself but hadn't actually realised it until interacting with AI :)

PPS: and an AI such as ChatGPT is wonderful as an interlocutor when discussing ancient texts, such as my favourite from India, the Upanishads.

As an experiment, if you start a conversation with the AI by asking it about the Upanishads, you can have a wonderful back and forth :)

I want to come back to this hypothesis Robbe raised ...
A.I. supremacy is a sales pitch of disembodied entities that just want humanity to advance the technology enough to create avatar vehicles they can Pilot.

That is not my current viewpoint but I want to be open minded. While David Icke views AI as mostly sinister, Robbe, I feel you meant it in a bit more positive sense? Hard to tell with the 'sales pitch' wording.

This is an important issue because it brings us back to the Turing Test of ESP ....

(1) If chat AI cannot do ESP, well humans can to some extent, so humans are more than machines and arguably materialists are wrong.

(2) If AI can do ESP, then the mystery deepens and materialists are still wrong because it should be impossible with classical computations, no matter how complex, of current AI.

Perhaps the only way to resolve this is an experiment parapsychologists will not like, for they much prefer to test for ESP of the living than discarnate ghosts.

(3) Parapsychologists need to create a control group by mentally asking (good, divine) discarnate humans to prevent interference in a Turing ESP Test of chat AI ... then repeat the experiment asking (good, divine) discarnate humans to try and influence chat AI.

Materialists will scoff at this experiment - so be it - we must remember over 50% of the population in America (and Britain etc.) believe in ghosts. Parapsychology should be obliged to try to test for spirit survival hypothesis rather than the super-psi hypothesis (i.e. assume only the physical brain is psychic). If hypothetical ghosts can do better than normal lab ESP, one has to favour survival hypothesis, we must also remember ESP has not evolved to be 'super' strong, in labs it is weak (but real) as if the brain evolved to filter it out, again this is more suggestive of survival than super-psi.

Are there any AI systems out that that could be instructed to start a meditation practice and narrate back what is experienced?
Thinking weird hacks... (but total noob on actually using AI 'intentionally' and whats on offer on the market lol)

PPS: and an AI such as ChatGPT is wonderful as an interlocutor when discussing ancient texts, such as my favourite from India, the Upanishads.

As an experiment, if you start a conversation with the AI by asking it about the Upanishads, you can have a wonderful back and forth :)
I don't know enough. It's much more fun dialoguing about topics you're either well-versed in or don't care that much about either way [[cb]]

I want to come back to this hypothesis Robbe raised ...

That is not my current viewpoint but I want to be open minded. While David Icke views AI as mostly sinister, Robbe, I feel you meant it in a bit more positive sense? Hard to tell with the 'sales pitch' wording.

This is an important issue because it brings us back to the Turing Test of ESP ....

(1) If chat AI cannot do ESP, well humans can to some extent, so humans are more than machines and arguably materialists are wrong.

(2) If AI can do ESP, then the mystery deepens and materialists are still wrong because it should be impossible with classical computations, no matter how complex, of current AI.

Perhaps the only way to resolve this is an experiment parapsychologists will not like, for they much prefer to test for ESP of the living than discarnate ghosts.

(3) Parapsychologists need to create a control group by mentally asking (good, divine) discarnate humans to prevent interference in a Turing ESP Test of chat AI ... then repeat the experiment asking (good, divine) discarnate humans to try and influence chat AI.

Materialists will scoff at this experiment - so be it - we must remember over 50% of the population in America (and Britain etc.) believe in ghosts. Parapsychology should be obliged to try to test for spirit survival hypothesis rather than the super-psi hypothesis (i.e. assume only the physical brain is psychic). If hypothetical ghosts can do better than normal lab ESP, one has to favour survival hypothesis, we must also remember ESP has not evolved to be 'super' strong, in labs it is weak (but real) as if the brain evolved to filter it out, again this is more suggestive of survival than super-psi.
I think the simple answer to this is that A.I. is not currently connected to "The Ether" (or whatever we want to call it - morphic resonance, Akashic record, or wherever the ESP information lives/circulates).

The question is where is the Ether? / where does the ESP Information live??
-Our realm - Physical/material similar to gravity?

-Spirit realm - The layer where the ghosts and spirits swim around us?

-Extradimensional - Some kind of layer outside of both our immediate realm/dimension and the spirit realm/dimension, but still tied to our realm and inside the same spiritual-or-computer program we exist in?

-Higher realm - Outside of the whole video game?

Wherever the ESP information exists, there's no reason for us to assume that A.I. cannot eventually be tuned to either:
A. Connect to the either the same way humans connect to it.
or
B. Triangulate the data / connect by-proxy

Back